Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,662 members, 7,955,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:21 AM

"scientific" Racism: Nobel Prize Winner James Watson Suspended ! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "scientific" Racism: Nobel Prize Winner James Watson Suspended ! (2077 Views)

James Ocholi's Driver Dies In National Hospital,abuja / Jonathan Deserves The Nobel Prize For Peace--Abubakar Audu (APC Cheiftain) / Hon. Chinua Achebe And Nobel Prize Committee: The Brewing And Unending Cold War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"scientific" Racism: Nobel Prize Winner James Watson Suspended ! by panafrican(m): 5:58pm On Oct 20, 2007
 The question is the following : why some have this  permanent itching desire to demonstrate
         by all means that africans (Black) are and will remain less intelligent than europeans( white)?

The Nobel Prize-winning DNA pioneer James Watson has been suspended by
                               his research institution in the US.
                               His comments led event organisers to cancel his appearances
 http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/7052416.stm
Re: "scientific" Racism: Nobel Prize Winner James Watson Suspended ! by presido1: 10:25pm On Oct 20, 2007
he even get supporters in NL.
Re: "scientific" Racism: Nobel Prize Winner James Watson Suspended ! by Kobojunkie: 10:32pm On Oct 20, 2007
presido1:

he even get supporters in Nairaland.

Is it wrong to be on the other side of the debate as you are?? @!Presido1
Re: "scientific" Racism: Nobel Prize Winner James Watson Suspended ! by Mustay(m): 10:35pm On Oct 20, 2007
yeah he got foolish pikins wey invariably they tell em mama and papa say them no dey ntelligent when them dey mate
Re: "scientific" Racism: Nobel Prize Winner James Watson Suspended ! by almondjoy(f): 4:03am On Oct 21, 2007
And the fact still remains---------------------that errrrrrrrrrrrrrr---------------------------- cry
Re: "scientific" Racism: Nobel Prize Winner James Watson Suspended ! by Nobody: 4:08am On Oct 21, 2007
look at the man sef?
Re: "scientific" Racism: Nobel Prize Winner James Watson Suspended ! by almondjoy(f): 4:09am On Oct 21, 2007
Fine boy! cheesy
Re: "scientific" Racism: Nobel Prize Winner James Watson Suspended ! by Nobody: 4:10am On Oct 21, 2007
almondjoy:

And the fact still remains---------------------that errrrrrrrrrrrrrr---------------------------- cry

this is offtopic.
You need to go to the yaradua/ahhmedinajad thread.

back to topic grin grin grin grin
Re: "scientific" Racism: Nobel Prize Winner James Watson Suspended ! by Nobody: 4:12am On Oct 21, 2007
;d
Re: "scientific" Racism: Nobel Prize Winner James Watson Suspended ! by almondjoy(f): 4:26am On Oct 21, 2007
nwando:

this is offtopic.
You need to go to the yaradua/ahhmedinajad thread.

back to topic grin grin grin grin

Me? Like I suspected that was the case. I did not even click on that thread once out of curiosity. Did you see my two left legs there? I dash you! I have let the Islam thing go---God wen create us all go solve the matter! Yaradua and Ahmadinejad? shocked No way hosea! Carry go you hear! cheesy
Re: "scientific" Racism: Nobel Prize Winner James Watson Suspended ! by Nobody: 4:29am On Oct 21, 2007
ok ma
Re: "scientific" Racism: Nobel Prize Winner James Watson Suspended ! by almondjoy(f): 4:34am On Oct 21, 2007
So baba Watson has been suspended eh? tongue  Well like I said it does not change the obvious fact that blacks are lagging behind whites in intellectual achievements.  We have a lot to work on!  We should start first by acknowledging our short comings so we can at least begin to take steps to rectify the imbalance.

Don't really care about the dude Watson.  He is 79 years old for heaven's sake! We have to get past this hurt ego!
Re: "scientific" Racism: Nobel Prize Winner James Watson Suspended ! by Nobody: 4:37am On Oct 21, 2007
he should surprise us by marrying a black woman,then we'll forgive him.

almond goodnite dear,someone needs me grin
Re: "scientific" Racism: Nobel Prize Winner James Watson Suspended ! by almondjoy(f): 6:29am On Oct 21, 2007
nwando:

he should surprise us by marrying a black woman,then we'll forgive him.

almond goodnite dear,someone needs me grin

Sure! Married to a 79 y/o genius.  Oprah is available I am sure.  Nitey nitey---!!!

Sofree oh!

Have your reached the stage when you can only operate from the other side-----when the missionaries are no longer required to spread the gospel in front of the masses?-- I mean when you cannot see your toes? tongue
Re: "scientific" Racism: Nobel Prize Winner James Watson Suspended ! by Mustay(m): 10:13am On Oct 21, 2007
na ugly dude sef
Re: "scientific" Racism: Nobel Prize Winner James Watson Suspended ! by Kobojunkie: 1:40pm On Oct 21, 2007
Mustay:

na ugly dude sef

Yeah, how INTELLIGENT OF YOU, ATTACKING HIS PERSON IS THE RIGHT WAY TO GO, YOU have Just SHOWN How intelligent BLACKS ARE, MAKE WE KILL COW FOR MUSTAY @@@ grin grin
Re: "scientific" Racism: Nobel Prize Winner James Watson Suspended ! by NINETOFIVE(m): 2:00pm On Oct 21, 2007
almondjoy:

So baba Watson has been suspended eh? tongue Well like I said it does not change the obvious fact that blacks are lagging behind whites in intellectual achievements. We have a lot to work on! We should start first by acknowledging our short comings so we can at least begin to take steps to rectify the imbalance.

Don't really care about the dude Watson He is 79 years old for heaven's sake? We have to get past this hurt ego!

This your comment left me wondering what actually was the aim of your antagonistic comments on the Nigerian Jeep thread, if your negative comments were limited to the ethnocentric nature of the thread, I wont be asking this question now, search your soul man.
Re: "scientific" Racism: Nobel Prize Winner James Watson Suspended ! by almondjoy(f): 2:29pm On Oct 21, 2007
NINETOFIVE:

This your comment left me wondering what actually was the aim of your antagonistic comments on the Nigerian Jeep thread, if your negative comments were limited to the ethnocentric nature of the thread, I wont be asking this question now, search your soul man.

Who is this one again this peaceful sunday morning? shocked You well so? Please what should I be searching for? Okay! I am filled with self hate. Are you happy now? tongue
Re: "scientific" Racism: Nobel Prize Winner James Watson Suspended ! by NINETOFIVE(m): 6:56pm On Oct 21, 2007
almondjoy:

Who is this one again this peaceful sunday morning? shocked You well so? Please what should I be searching for? Okay! I am filled with self hate. Are you happy now? tongue

thanks for crabwisely accepting you were wrong, you don't need to search further, yeah! am actually happy. smiley
Re: "scientific" Racism: Nobel Prize Winner James Watson Suspended ! by bibiking1(m): 8:26pm On Oct 21, 2007
bloody senile white punk needed more than just suspension
Re: "scientific" Racism: Nobel Prize Winner James Watson Suspended ! by Mustay(m): 10:18pm On Oct 21, 2007
Kobojunkie:

Yeah, how INTELLIGENT OF YOU, ATTACKING HIS PERSON IS THE RIGHT WAY TO GO, YOU have Just SHOWN How intelligent BLACKS ARE, MAKE WE KILL COW FOR MUSTAY @@@ grin grin

i no need to stress maself with u!

if i be black man, na stupid post be that

if i be white man, na sensible post

are u not the same fella on that david's thread

angry i jus dey disturb maself with u. u don exhibit ur stupidity 4 that post lipsrsealed
Re: "scientific" Racism: Nobel Prize Winner James Watson Suspended ! by Kobojunkie: 10:48pm On Oct 21, 2007
Mustay:

i no need to stress maself with u!

if i be black man, na stupid post be that

if i be white man, na sensible post

are u not the same fella on that david's thread

angry i jus dey disturb maself with u. u don exhibit your stupidity 4 that post lipsrsealed

Good then. You can not go start a thread about how you believe I am more stupid than you are @Mustay grin
Re: "scientific" Racism: Nobel Prize Winner James Watson Suspended ! by denex: 11:12pm On Oct 21, 2007
WHITE SKIN, BLACK MAN

So I fair?
Who come bad patapata?
I still dey try
Who come worst pass?

I yellow na im make me fair
My brother different so therefore E bad
Na you come good because you white
Thank God I manage fair, my own don better.

My sister, you no fit white sh`a try fair
If you no fit fly, shey you go still jump?
Take wig make you wear,see cream sef make you rub
No be God? Black na disease wey get drugs.

Thank you Oyibo, you too try for us
If no be you, we still for dey mad
Thank you say this blackness go soon stop
Thank you O, this madness go soon cure.

But no mind me O, I jus wan ask
No jus mind me at all, but why you dey tan?
If black so bad, why you like am.
E wan come be say na you sef dey mad.

Sorry O, but E dey somehow
You no like black but you wan black
Na white better pass, you born half caste
Which kain palaver come be all that?

Oyibo sir, abeg I know understand.
Master please help me explain
Jesus, God, Angel: all na white.
This your wayo sef, na today?

Everything wey black jus bad
Black magic, black leg, even black heart sef
With your skin like overall eczema,
Na you still wan dey criticize.

But me I never see person wey black before
Me na yellow, my wife brown, my pickin chocolate.
E come be like say na ya own brain black
you no see black but you think black, you imagine black.

So now who come black?
Your coat, your car, everything black
Dye you hair black, smoke your air black,
wear dark shade make you dey see black.

So bros, tell me who come bad.
You wan' come brainwash your slave:
"Black is beautiful"; "black n proud"
you forget say black na state of mind.

You don already black finish
You jus dey shame to talk am
But as you dey resist na ya sef you dey punish.
You wan black, you dey try, so claim am with pride.

Crazeman wey gree don already cure.
So go ask John Hawkins, ask Lord Lugard.
Who come kill my papa, who thief my land?
Black Man!

NEX.

So I fair?
Who come bad patapata?
I still dey try
Who come worst pass?

I yellow na im make me fair
My brother different so therefore E bad
Na you come good because you white
Thank God I manage fair, my own don better.

My sister, you no fit white sh`a try fair
If you no fit fly, shey you go still jump?
Take wig make you wear,see cream sef make you rub
No be God? Black na disease wey get drugs.

Thank you Oyibo, you too try for us
If no be you, we still for dey mad
Thank you say this blackness go soon stop
Thank you O, this madness go soon cure.

But no mind me O, I jus wan ask
No jus mind me at all, but why you dey tan?
As black so bad, why you like am.
E wan come be say na you sef dey mad.

Sorry O, but E dey somehow
You no like black but you wan black
Na white better pass, you born half caste
Which kain palaver come be all that?

Oyibo sir, abeg I no understand.
Master please help me explain
Jesus, God, Angel: all na white.
This your wayo sef, na today?

Everything wey black jus bad
Black magic, black leg, even black heart sef
With your skin like overall eczema,
Na you still wan dey criticize.

But me I never see person wey black before
Me na yellow, my wife brown, my pickin chocolate.
E come be like say na ya own brain black
you no see black but you think black, you imagine black.

So now who come black?
Your coat, your car, everything black
Dye you hair black, smoke your air black,
wear dark shade make you dey see black.

So bros, tell me who come bad.
You wan' come brainwash your slave:
"Black is beautiful"; "black n proud"
you forget say black na state of mind.

You don already black finish
You jus dey shame to talk am
But as you dey resist na ya sef you dey punish.
You wan black, you dey try, so claim am with pride.

Crazeman wey gree don already cure.
So go ask John Hawkins, ask Lord Lugard.
Who come kill my papa, who thief my land?
Black Man!

NEX.
Re: "scientific" Racism: Nobel Prize Winner James Watson Suspended ! by Mustay(m): 11:18pm On Oct 21, 2007
:-x
Re: "scientific" Racism: Nobel Prize Winner James Watson Suspended ! by Kobojunkie: 12:08am On Oct 22, 2007
oH BROTHER!!!
Re: "scientific" Racism: Nobel Prize Winner James Watson Suspended ! by adconline(m): 3:32am On Oct 22, 2007
Dr Watson's highest achievement is his Noble prize in medicine of which a black intellectual mind like Soyinka won in literature. If he were to say this thirty years ago, Indians and Chinese would be included. Thank God Indians and Chinese have proven them wrong. There is no empirical evidence to support his racist remarks. This is another white PC like when Chris Dodd touted Barack Obama as the most qualified black person to run for White House. By the way FOX NEWS says horrible things too " Barack Obama, a black candidate who surrounds himself with only white advisers'' can someone read between these lines and tell me if there is much difference.

(1) (Reply)

Obj Remarries! / US Requests Information On Yar’adua’s Health / Another 6 School Kids Kidnapped In Aba 4 rescued

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.