Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,385 members, 7,954,559 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:12 PM

Jokes Section Interview ~ Proudly Nl. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Jokes Section Interview ~ Proudly Nl. (2706 Views)

Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section / Jokes Section Amusement Park 1 / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jokes Section Interview ~ Proudly Nl. by Lucario007(m): 9:25pm On Feb 18, 2012
A simple interview with our Joke section users. Please reply.

INTERVIEW WITH PROJAN MEMBERS

1. Projan President Mr. Bin Gbagbo, what inspired you to create projan?

2. Vice President Mr. Don Kolline, have you ever met the president in real life?

3. Mr Bunmioguns, do you wish you were the President?

4. Miss Booqee, why do you refuse to join Projan as a high ranking member?

INTERVIEW WITH NPJC MEMBERS
1. Mr. Skales, why do you have an animosity towards Projan?

2. Also Mr. Skales, why did you stop using Studio Cfr and why did you create Npjc?

3. Ode Remo, do you wish you were the president?

4. Mikuz, why do you chase after all the joke section girls?

INTERVIEW WITH THE BEAUTIFUL JOKES SECTION GIRLS.
1. Miss Araregem, are you supporting Projan, Npjc or none of the above?

2. Newbie Swtchicgurl, why are you proud of yourself for having no accomplishment?

3. Agybabe are you for Projan or Npjc or none of the above?

4. Efulefu1, what do you want as a post in Projan?

INTERVIEW WITH THE MODERATORS!
1. dani1luv, why do you enjoy locking and deleting threads?

2. Also, why can't you post funny jokes when you are the moderator?

3. Thirdly, where is your funny counter-part Ben-10 the true joke master?

4. Why has Ben-10 abandoned the Joke section?

MISCELLANOUS.
1. Has Jackpot gone missing?

2. Are Npjc members really gay?

3. Has Ajibel quit Nairaland?

4. Why are there so few girls on the Joke Section?

Please feel free to answer the questions. and no offence if i have offended you.
Re: Jokes Section Interview ~ Proudly Nl. by Lucario007(m): 10:07pm On Feb 18, 2012
Re: Jokes Section Interview ~ Proudly Nl. by bunmioguns(m): 10:48pm On Feb 18, 2012
Thank you my assistant. . . . I thought of being d President in d first instance, bt I dont wanna plan coup, when our president pemme as a result of old age,  then I will be named d president. . .thank you

Proudly Projan
Re: Jokes Section Interview ~ Proudly Nl. by Agybabe(f): 11:06pm On Feb 18, 2012
Thank you. I am none of either projan nor npjc.

Lemme answer for Ajibel please. Ajibel has been busy. He is going to come back as soon as he is through with what he is doing. Yes we have all missed his jokes and critics. He extends his greetings. Guess what *whispers* he appears here as a guest. He sent his regards.
Re: Jokes Section Interview ~ Proudly Nl. by bunmioguns(m): 11:34pm On Feb 18, 2012
Agybabe:

Thank you. I am none of either projan nor npjc.

Lemme answer for Ajibel please. Ajibel has been busy. He is going to come back as soon as he is through with what he is doing. Yes we have all missed his jokes and critics. He extends his greetings. Guess what *whispers* he appears here as a guest. He sent his regards.

you be Ajibel wife? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Jokes Section Interview ~ Proudly Nl. by mikuz(m): 11:52pm On Feb 18, 2012
I dont chase the girls. They are actually the ones chasing me!
Unto fine boy levels!
Re: Jokes Section Interview ~ Proudly Nl. by bingbagbo(m): 6:30am On Feb 19, 2012
well lucario, u know in the absence of competition, there is mediocrity, so projan was fashioned to improve jokes!!
Re: Jokes Section Interview ~ Proudly Nl. by ekeroyal(m): 7:39am On Feb 19, 2012
bunmioguns:

Thank you my assistant. . . . I thought of being d President in d first instant, bt I dont wanna plan coup, when our president pemme as a result of old age, then I will be named d president. . .thank you

Proudly Projan

cheesy
Re: Jokes Section Interview ~ Proudly Nl. by skales(m): 7:57am On Feb 19, 2012
I think sey na only me see am, Dats why I no talk grin
Re: Jokes Section Interview ~ Proudly Nl. by Lucario007(m): 8:50am On Feb 19, 2012
skales, answer the question!
Re: Jokes Section Interview ~ Proudly Nl. by skales(m): 8:53am On Feb 19, 2012
I won't answer to such an iidiotic question
Re: Jokes Section Interview ~ Proudly Nl. by Lucario007(m): 8:54am On Feb 19, 2012
answer either number 1 or 2, or answer to the miscellanous.
Re: Jokes Section Interview ~ Proudly Nl. by Lucario007(m): 9:29am On Feb 19, 2012
where is dani1luv?
Re: Jokes Section Interview ~ Proudly Nl. by skales(m): 9:41am On Feb 19, 2012
Lucario007:

answer either number 1 or 2, or answer to the miscellanous.

I would leave that question to my vice to answer

Na him be my mouth piece grin
Re: Jokes Section Interview ~ Proudly Nl. by Lucario007(m): 10:30pm On Feb 19, 2012
And who is this vice that you speak of?
Re: Jokes Section Interview ~ Proudly Nl. by oderemo(m): 10:50pm On Feb 19, 2012
njpceee. for lyf.
all projans a bi/ sectual.
president gbagbo be gay for real
Re: Jokes Section Interview ~ Proudly Nl. by Idowuogbo(f): 11:03pm On Feb 19, 2012
Newbie d real gal jokers are undercover.This section is getting boring and Yes am d voice for d gals.

Urs truly

Badosky x
Re: Jokes Section Interview ~ Proudly Nl. by skales(m): 12:02am On Feb 20, 2012
In the olding days, women are seen but not heard.
So Badosky sweerie, don't let me send u back to your bushy village

The men are talking so just keep quiet and get back to the kitchen where women belongs

Skales,
President, NPJC and god's gift to women cool
Re: Jokes Section Interview ~ Proudly Nl. by oderemo(m): 12:05am On Feb 20, 2012
skales y u dey waste gas now, just ask weda dina don ready, shikenna.
Re: Jokes Section Interview ~ Proudly Nl. by skales(m): 12:10am On Feb 20, 2012
Badosky no go take am easy with you o  grin

U want make everybody know sey she no sabi cook ni? sad
Re: Jokes Section Interview ~ Proudly Nl. by oderemo(m): 12:28am On Feb 20, 2012
skales , u know how we NJPC do now , we dont ramp.
whosoever come , we tackle.
if dey tackle us dey takulaya.
next jare.
Re: Jokes Section Interview ~ Proudly Nl. by Idowuogbo(f): 12:38am On Feb 20, 2012
skales:

The men are talking so just keep quiet and get back to the kitchen where women belongs

Skales,
President, NPJC and god's gift to women  cool
U wanna rumble rite? U no na me make u change username STD.Biko close ur gums abeg, na beg I dey beg you or else i go use bars comot ur fugly looking molars.
Re: Jokes Section Interview ~ Proudly Nl. by bunmioguns(m): 5:32am On Feb 20, 2012
ekeroyal:

cheesy
skales:

I think sey na only me see am, Dats why I no talk grin

Who da fwuck are dez NPJC arsehole, cant u see dt it was a typo error or u r too blind to notice dt I have modified it, and if u dont knw dt pemme is jst a slang for someone to die, then go ablaze embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Jokes Section Interview ~ Proudly Nl. by bunmioguns(m): 5:38am On Feb 20, 2012
skales:

Skales,
President, NPJC and god's gift to women cool

[quote][/quote]
Re: Jokes Section Interview ~ Proudly Nl. by ekeroyal(m): 6:15am On Feb 20, 2012
bunmioguns:

Who da fwuck are dez NPJC arsehole, cant u see dt it was a typo error or u r too blind to notice dt I have modified it, and if u dont knw dt pemme is jst a slang for someone to die, then go ablaze embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

WHO CARES?
Re: Jokes Section Interview ~ Proudly Nl. by mcnepow(m): 6:44am On Feb 20, 2012
What do i stand to gain joining this group??
Re: Jokes Section Interview ~ Proudly Nl. by Agybabe(f): 6:45am On Feb 20, 2012
bunmioguns:

you be Ajibel wife?  undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
The answer is simple. No I am not.
Re: Jokes Section Interview ~ Proudly Nl. by sutoboy(m): 8:21am On Feb 20, 2012
hmm, projan and wahala!
Re: Jokes Section Interview ~ Proudly Nl. by ARareGem(f): 8:34am On Feb 20, 2012
Em, Lucario, sorry for the late response, buh I don't support no party.

Idowuogbo:

Newbie d real gal jokers are undercover.This section is getting boring and Yes am d voice for d gals.

Urs truly

Badosky x

And for the answer to your other question, our Voice has said it.
Re: Jokes Section Interview ~ Proudly Nl. by Nobody: 9:12am On Feb 20, 2012
ode remo:

skales , u know how we NJPC do now , we dont ramp.
whosoever come , we tackle.
if dey tackle us dey takulaya.
next jare.
local boy. Omo u go dey watch yoruba film gan oh. grin

@lucario. In answer to ur qst. U asked why i won't join projan as a high ranking person? I told u before that i don't really need to join per se, i'm their sponsor. I'm d one who gives them financial backing, and d reason why projan's got so much fund.  projan is more or less powdered by me. So i'm still part of them. I stand behind them gidigba! Have i answered ur question??
Re: Jokes Section Interview ~ Proudly Nl. by Idowuogbo(f): 9:19am On Feb 20, 2012
ARareGem:

Em, Lucario, sorry for the late response, buh I don't support no party.

And for the answer to your other question, our Voice has said it.
Dats my sweerie pie

Booque dey claim title all no spoil sha na her time loool
Re: Jokes Section Interview ~ Proudly Nl. by mcnepow(m): 9:53am On Feb 20, 2012
So no one can tell me what this cult association offers intending members angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Post Your "God Is Watching You" Yarns Here :) / Sharp Mad Man / The Boy Is Smart!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.