Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,926 members, 7,817,711 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Cement Business For Oceanic Bank Staff That Lost Their Jobs - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cement Business For Oceanic Bank Staff That Lost Their Jobs (2278 Views)

Former MD Of Oceanic Bank, Cecilia Ibru, Convicted Of Bank Fraud / Loan: Jimoh Ibrahim Pays N3bn To Oceanic Bank / Assistance Wanted: Swift Code Of Oceanic Bank Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cement Business For Oceanic Bank Staff That Lost Their Jobs by wealth123: 9:54pm On Feb 18, 2012
I have a good proposal for you: CEMENT TRADING OR TRUCKING.

I am a distributor of Dangote Cement and am ready to teach you for free how you can make cool money in cement business.

Most Nigerians will not teach you how they are making it but i am here to help. I will open your eyes and show you how to do this business with peace of mind and be your own boss.

I was among those that were asked to resign in one of the Banks some years back and through God's help i stumbled on this business and i can say without any iota of doubt that it is a good business and the right time to start is now.

The question is why now? Answer: Dangote just built the largest Cement Plant in Africa and he needs you and i to distribute the cement to end users that are waiting eagerly with their cash to buy. He controls over 80% of the market and Government people are his friends so policy will always favour him. Also, he has two other plants: OBAJANA in KOGI and GBOKO in Benue.

God has favoured me that i can take my truck to any of this plants (as a distributor) and get cement out cheap, add my own margin and sell. I cannot do it alone, i need people like you to form a formidable NETWORK of cement distributors and retailers or transporters. Together we can bring down the price of cement drastically and impact people's life drastically as they can build their dream homes at minimal cost.

Banks are willing to help him succeed because if he fails some of them will die automatically becos they financed the $1billion plant. Let us join hands together and form our own LEGAL CEMENT DISTRIBUTION CABAL with our savings.

My people fellow ex bankers if you do not have enough money now, i will teach you how to raise money by selling some of your assets like Land or Car to start this business because if you don't OMO ONILE will collect the land from you due to your inability to develop it. Also, that Jeep you are cruising around will need money for maintenance and will soon turn to OLD SCHOOL. so sell them and raise money for your cement business and come to me for a chat.

Although there are challenges to confront as in all businesses there are mitigants and by God's grace and prayers you will SUCCEED IN JESUS NAME (AMEN)

Call me only if you are ready: 08082083126. OR e-mail: wealthhunters@yahoo.com

I DO NOT NEED YOUR MONEY PLEASE IT IS FREE ALL YOU NEED IS PASSION FOR CEMENT TRADING OR CEMENT HAULAGE. NO TIME WASTERS PLEASE ONLY THOSE WHO ARE READY TO START THE BUSINESS NOW.

IF YOU STILL NEED YOUR WIFE'S APPROVAL PLEASE DON'T COME GET THE APPROVAL BEFORE YOU SEE ME.
Re: Cement Business For Oceanic Bank Staff That Lost Their Jobs by magmacyril: 2:20am On Feb 19, 2012
hej can u supply me one load of trailer to imo state, if yes how much does t cost?thanks
Re: Cement Business For Oceanic Bank Staff That Lost Their Jobs by kerriman: 6:50am On Feb 19, 2012
chairman is this opportunity for only former oceanic bank staff or is it open to some of us that have been looking for opportunity like this.pls if we l join let me know thanks.
Re: Cement Business For Oceanic Bank Staff That Lost Their Jobs by Isonguyo1: 4:06pm On Feb 20, 2012
How much is require for this business? Where is the location?
Re: Cement Business For Oceanic Bank Staff That Lost Their Jobs by Oluti(m): 4:56am On Feb 24, 2012
I was never a banker but I am retired too in my prime. Please contact me @ ajibola4olutisr@gmail.com. I am interested in the business.

(1) (Reply)

Distribution Of Biscuits And Other Fmcg-suggestion For Business Diversification / How To Earn Residual Income With RAGP Business Opportunity! / How I Made N15,000 Daily Doing Importation Biz In 2019 Using This 4 Killer Steps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.