Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,706 members, 7,809,686 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

Bomb Blast Right Now At The Front Of Christ Embassy Church Suleja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast Right Now At The Front Of Christ Embassy Church Suleja (17152 Views)

Breaking News: Kogi State Is Under Attack Right Now. DSS Office Under Siege! / APC And PDP Supporters Fighting In Suleja, Niger State / Obasanjo Visits Christ Embassy (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bomb Blast Right Now At The Front Of Christ Embassy Church Suleja by Nobody: 10:20am On Feb 19, 2012
cant get details security forces have cordoned off the area. will update soon
Re: Bomb Blast Right Now At The Front Of Christ Embassy Church Suleja by kokoA(m): 10:30am On Feb 19, 2012
What da phuk is this? angry angry
Re: Bomb Blast Right Now At The Front Of Christ Embassy Church Suleja by Igwe9(m): 10:36am On Feb 19, 2012
Hmm, hopefully, there won't be any casualty
Re: Bomb Blast Right Now At The Front Of Christ Embassy Church Suleja by Wilfredng: 10:42am On Feb 19, 2012
kokoA:

I can't seem to know what is wrong with Nigeria. What is going on?
Re: Bomb Blast Right Now At The Front Of Christ Embassy Church Suleja by shadiva: 10:44am On Feb 19, 2012
Boko haram is at work again.
Re: Bomb Blast Right Now At The Front Of Christ Embassy Church Suleja by Wilfredng: 10:47am On Feb 19, 2012
shadiva:

Boko haram is at work again.

Honestly you made an obvious guess
Re: Bomb Blast Right Now At The Front Of Christ Embassy Church Suleja by klairekk: 10:52am On Feb 19, 2012
just pass thru suleja from minna not long ago, no sign of such xcept d normal road blocks by Army personnel.
IF ITS TRUE, GOD HELP US AL
Re: Bomb Blast Right Now At The Front Of Christ Embassy Church Suleja by freshcvv(m): 10:53am On Feb 19, 2012
kokoA:

which kind of question is this?
Re: Bomb Blast Right Now At The Front Of Christ Embassy Church Suleja by mantote: 10:58am On Feb 19, 2012
If it's true,then there is problem.I work and live in minna,Niger state.I have not been to church this year cos no one knows the next church and target.And its not funny at all cos the respected pastors in the country are not openly challenging the Goverment to improve security and unemployment in the country.I only go to church whenever am in abuja on weekend visits.God help us.
Re: Bomb Blast Right Now At The Front Of Christ Embassy Church Suleja by ASOROCKb(m): 11:04am On Feb 19, 2012
Bk Again
Re: Bomb Blast Right Now At The Front Of Christ Embassy Church Suleja by Sparkle777(f): 11:05am On Feb 19, 2012
NTA is showing it as a breaking news. Which confirms it. If this continues then Boko Haram days are numbered. They will soon drink their own blood and eat their own flesh. Si lly extremist.
Re: Bomb Blast Right Now At The Front Of Christ Embassy Church Suleja by Mucokey(m): 11:14am On Feb 19, 2012
Oh God, forbid dis bombing n blasting IJN
Re: Bomb Blast Right Now At The Front Of Christ Embassy Church Suleja by bulksms247(m): 11:19am On Feb 19, 2012
Have this be confirmed?
Re: Bomb Blast Right Now At The Front Of Christ Embassy Church Suleja by Harbb: 11:22am On Feb 19, 2012
It is getting clearer by the day that Christianity is under attack in Nigeria. Why churches and not other places of worship like mosque?
Re: Bomb Blast Right Now At The Front Of Christ Embassy Church Suleja by victorazy(m): 11:23am On Feb 19, 2012
I pity Boko Haram. I wonder why violence is one of the dispensation in Islam.
Re: Bomb Blast Right Now At The Front Of Christ Embassy Church Suleja by asoderock(m): 11:27am On Feb 19, 2012
I thought the Sultan of Sokoto, Alhaji Sa’ad Abubakar
lll and Governor Kashim Shettima of Borno State, recently declared that the era of insecurity
caused by the spate of bombings and shootings
by the Boko Haram sect is over.
Or hv they changed their mind?
Re: Bomb Blast Right Now At The Front Of Christ Embassy Church Suleja by seunlayi(m): 11:28am On Feb 19, 2012
Let God arise

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast Right Now At The Front Of Christ Embassy Church Suleja by muyoto: 9:01pm On Feb 19, 2012
apparently its been confirmed:

Nigeria: Bomb Blast Rocks Branch of Christ Embassy Church in Suleja
19 February 2012

A bomb blast allegedly targeted at a branch of the Christ Embassy Church in Suleja went off at about 10 am Sunday morning.

While the casualty level couldn't be ascertained as at time of filing this report, police confirmed one person injured.

The Bomb went off at Eminence Hotel, Morocco Road at the centre of Suleja town while Sunday service was ongoing. The hotel houses a branch of Christ Embassy Church.

LEADERSHIP gathered that the hotel had few guests when the bomb went off but no fewer than ten cars were destroyed by the blast as the combined team of police and soldiers observing the state of emergence in the area swung into action to control the situation.

The police public relation officer in Niger state command confirmed to LEADERHIP that the police Divisional Police officer in Suleja had just informed them about the bomb blast but said only one person was injured.
Re: Bomb Blast Right Now At The Front Of Christ Embassy Church Suleja by oloriooko(m): 9:24pm On Feb 19, 2012
the bomb was actually detected before it went off, so none of the church members was hurt, i think only the houses close to the bomb were wounded before they could get away.

@ mantote
If it's true,then there is problem.I work and live in minna,Niger state.I have not been to church this year cos no one knows the next church and target.And its not funny at all cos the respected pastors in the country are not openly challenging the Goverment to improve security and unemployment in the country.I only go to church whenever am in abuja on weekend visits.God help us.
and you think you are wise by staying away from church but you move around and go to your office? your protection is not in staying away but should be in God. no church member was injured in the blast. but dude, be very careful cos it can come anywhere anytime.
Re: Bomb Blast Right Now At The Front Of Christ Embassy Church Suleja by Nobody: 9:29pm On Feb 19, 2012
Haram
Re: Bomb Blast Right Now At The Front Of Christ Embassy Church Suleja by Nobody: 9:31pm On Feb 19, 2012
angry angry
Re: Bomb Blast Right Now At The Front Of Christ Embassy Church Suleja by Testy17: 9:34pm On Feb 19, 2012
careytommy:

Haram

Re: Bomb Blast Right Now At The Front Of Christ Embassy Church Suleja by CGKing(m): 9:38pm On Feb 19, 2012
What is wrong with this Boko Mallam them? Of all places to try nonsense. I tot it was western education they didnt like?
And the nonchalance of the muslim community is annoying.
Re: Bomb Blast Right Now At The Front Of Christ Embassy Church Suleja by Wsd(m): 10:31pm On Feb 19, 2012
angry God have mercy on Nigeria
Re: Bomb Blast Right Now At The Front Of Christ Embassy Church Suleja by Ayatullah(m): 11:47pm On Feb 19, 2012
It is highly possible that this is a stage managed bombing for some church members of christ embassy to get their rickety cars replaced since they know the Niger state governor is so generous, thank God however that no life is lost.
Re: Bomb Blast Right Now At The Front Of Christ Embassy Church Suleja by daroz(m): 12:22am On Feb 20, 2012
Ayatullah, i am begining †• really suspect u. U are not normal
Re: Bomb Blast Right Now At The Front Of Christ Embassy Church Suleja by neksummi(m): 12:24am On Feb 20, 2012
@Ayatullah, when u dont have any meaningful comment on such a sentative topic, you should hold ur peace instead of adding insult to injury as u've just done. Ba kyau!
Re: Bomb Blast Right Now At The Front Of Christ Embassy Church Suleja by Ranoscky(m): 12:34am On Feb 20, 2012
With this recent bombin, i think im safe to conclude that islam means = VIOLENCE!

I'd rather change my religion to buddist instead of a violent islam. NONSENSE!
Re: Bomb Blast Right Now At The Front Of Christ Embassy Church Suleja by Ayatullah(m): 1:58am On Feb 20, 2012
@neksummi, But I am very serious, you know Pastor Oyakhilome always fake his miracles, so this could be a copy-cat kinda thing, the pastor in Suleja could need attention, I am sure he will be talking of a miracle now in his parish, it is possible, all these are possibilities, think about it, you know it well yourself that a lot of pastors are crooks! I may be wrong, but so far Boko Haram has not claimed the bombing.
Re: Bomb Blast Right Now At The Front Of Christ Embassy Church Suleja by Nobody: 2:50am On Feb 20, 2012
These are signs of the last days and nothing more. Remember what the bible said about the persecution of Christians? Go and read revelations again and things will become a lot clearer. It's high time Christians begin to worship God in truth and in spirit for the hour of the son of man is near.
Re: Bomb Blast Right Now At The Front Of Christ Embassy Church Suleja by Nobody: 2:53am On Feb 20, 2012
Ayatullah u no even get small shame when you dey make baseless/nonsensical statements. What proofs do you have against pastor Chris? Some people and their mouths sef. nawa for u o.
Re: Bomb Blast Right Now At The Front Of Christ Embassy Church Suleja by baslone: 8:42am On Feb 20, 2012
Iη as much as he's talking nonsense, which of them don't fake Ȋ̝̊̅†!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ondo Crisis Deepens As Protesters Attack Governor Mimiko's Convoy- Premium Times / Unemployment Data: NBS DG, Yemi Kale Disowns Buhari And Garba Shehu / Mike Okiro: Tinubu will fix Nigeria like Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.