Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,710 members, 7,809,694 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:22 PM

Lets Face The Truth, This Is All About Ojukwu's Burial - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lets Face The Truth, This Is All About Ojukwu's Burial (815 Views)

Never Seen Pictures Of Ojukwu's Burial / Ta Orji Disgraced At Aba During Ojukwu Burial Rites / Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lets Face The Truth, This Is All About Ojukwu's Burial by yemmyma: 9:51am On Feb 20, 2012
First of all, to all the igbos don't take this personal.

I remember last month i started a thread to ask if Ojukwu's burial was worth the hype? https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-858290.0.html. A lot of people got me wrong and made all sorts of name calling. But that aside,

Today, the figures are out and there are indications that the initial budget of N500m should be downsized to 100m - 150m. If only https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-874617.0.html

I know many people are still going to take my initiative of starting this thread overboard,

But ask yourself if Ojukwu's burial suddenly take N500m to execute, why should you ever blame any corrupt official in Nigeria? or ask yourself why there are no good schools in your states? or why you all suddenly want to seek visa to Oman/Georgia to study for masters?

To me all these acts all tantamount to mismanagement of funds. Remember if this happens in any other state, it should be treated the same.

If you disagree with me on this, then I wish you Goodluck (I mean Jonathan) in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Volume Of Oil Theft In Nigeria Hits 150,000 Bpd . / Plot Against North Thickens, Check It Out. / Jang Signs N112bn 2012 Budget Into Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.