Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Is 13% To Niger Delta Cause Of Northern Underdevelopment? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is 13% To Niger Delta Cause Of Northern Underdevelopment? (7180 Views)

Stop Giving 13% Oil Derivation To Governors, Ndigbo Group Tells FG / Borno Gov To Buhari: Give N/east 13% Oil Derivation / Politics Of Development. And Underdevelopment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is 13% To Niger Delta Cause Of Northern Underdevelopment? by aljharem(m): 2:26am On Feb 22, 2012
bakila:

You major problem isnt the North. You leaders are as corrupt as those from the North. What Awo and Sarduana did for there people cannot be matched by any politician who has taken benefit of their names to achieve his aim of assuming position of leadership the idiots that killed sarduana and the opportunist in that Coup led the foundation of sectional and acrimonious politics that reign today. Mention one Governor from you region that has left office a true and clean hero.
Northern Gov abused their oath of office and sanusi goofed by not calling a spade what it is. Nigeria is still underdeveloped and for people here restricting it to the north is all crap. Whether we stand up to it togather or not na our toro.

correct sir. I hope they see it that way
Re: Is 13% To Niger Delta Cause Of Northern Underdevelopment? by seyigiggle: 6:56am On Feb 22, 2012
our cbn gov is a fraudster. i dont blame him, a root will definetely share d xteristics of of its tree
Re: Is 13% To Niger Delta Cause Of Northern Underdevelopment? by jaybee(f): 9:46am On Feb 22, 2012
@OP

What's the use of this thread?

I honestly believe discourse should be on content of the subject not the headline which bears no relationship whatsoever with the diatribe.

I will also advise that those posting replies should read the content of the article to the point of minimum reasonable comprehension before throwing out the contents of their dirty thoughts.

After going through this shallow and simplistic write-up, i can only but cry for Nigeria if this is what some people are scrambling for space to comment on. it does not make sense and does not deserve any response at all.

I can't find where Sanusi was quoted verbatim, or even by implication as saying 13% derivation is the cause of northern underdevelopment. So why this senseless headline? because it does not qualify to be sensational.

in any case how does money that does not belong to you ab initio lead to your underdevelopment?

[size=14pt]can we now say that the states that receive 13% derivation are developed? or even better than the so-called north? [/size]

i smell a calculated attempt at ridiculing the north, not Sanusi alone, in this nonsensical write-up. and the writer, being foolish defined it at the beginning of his incoherent diatribe.

the supposedly writer has betrayed his driver of his hopeless attempt at Sanusi and the north. it is sheer political phobia. IMAGINARY POLITICAL FEAR OF THE NORTH.

Dr. ANTHONY MUDIAGA if you want to contest for presidency in 2015, you are free. I can see you already have some myopic followers, which are not in short supply in nairaland anyway. so goodluck for you and your followers.
Re: Is 13% To Niger Delta Cause Of Northern Underdevelopment? by clip: 10:00am On Feb 22, 2012
I will be happy any day we in this NL begin to see the problem in this country as a collective problem instead of personal or tribal.Please which of our State do not have major pen thief{ghost workers,inflated contract,abandon project,embezzlement etc}
Re: Is 13% To Niger Delta Cause Of Northern Underdevelopment? by kedukc(m): 2:30pm On Feb 22, 2012
una no hear wetin sanusi broda talk for page 1

"Mineral is mineral" grin grin grin
Re: Is 13% To Niger Delta Cause Of Northern Underdevelopment? by vipeakbecky: 8:30am On May 14, 2012
It is irrespective of ethnicity, religion or zones. Just like a stone crusher man cannot afford garri/akara in maiduguri, a man too cannot afford groundnut in the warri/Onitsha.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

.. / Boko Haram Kills 10 In Adamawa State / 7 Things That Will Happen If Buhari Is Reelected In 2019.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.