Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

What Happened To Lagosshia ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Happened To Lagosshia ? (1083 Views)

See What Happened To Me Last Night! / Ever Happened To You? (Weird Coincidences, Synchronicity, Law Of Attraction). / What Happened To Brother Emma And Lazarus Of The Voice Of The Cross (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happened To Lagosshia ? by buzugee(m): 11:11am On Feb 21, 2012
did mohammed come to deliver him away from this sinful world ? or has he taken a pilgrimage to mecca to bow down to that black stone ? he is missing in action
Re: What Happened To Lagosshia ? by PastorKun(m): 12:26pm On Feb 21, 2012
Maybe he as embarked on a suicide bombing mission grin
Re: What Happened To Lagosshia ? by buzugee(m): 12:33pm On Feb 21, 2012
Pastor Kun:

Maybe he as embarked on a suicide bombing mission grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Happened To Lagosshia ? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Feb 21, 2012
He has been arrested on terrorism related charges at Heathrow airport , as he attempted to board a plane with a bomb in his pants !!!   grin grin
Re: What Happened To Lagosshia ? by Goshen360(m): 4:16pm On Feb 21, 2012
laughing in Spanish and Latin and in all languages of the earth. You guys are funny.
Re: What Happened To Lagosshia ? by FXKing2012(m): 4:20pm On Feb 21, 2012
He's gone to Yemen for further training.
Re: What Happened To Lagosshia ? by Knight1(m): 7:39pm On Feb 21, 2012
NOt funny guys. But i've actually stopped short of opening a thread to ask whadup with him?
LagosShia, We are missing you o!!! grin grin grin cool cool cool
Re: What Happened To Lagosshia ? by buzugee(m): 7:58pm On Feb 21, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin yall come on with it. lets get on that african taliban.
Re: What Happened To Lagosshia ? by Goshen360(m): 8:01pm On Feb 21, 2012
FXKing2012:

He's gone to Yemen for further training.

laffing in all languages. Guy, you no take am easy wif him o,lol
Re: What Happened To Lagosshia ? by buzugee(m): 8:04pm On Feb 21, 2012
i think he has gone back to university to take a course in SPAMMING 202.
Re: What Happened To Lagosshia ? by mazaje(m): 8:16pm On Feb 21, 2012
You all are so hilarious. . . .He is somewhere in Iraq flagellating himself and causing bodily harm to himself as part of the shia mass hysteria and ritual called Ashura organized to remember prophet Muhammad's grandson Imam Hussein. . . . .
Re: What Happened To Lagosshia ? by buzugee(m): 8:18pm On Feb 21, 2012
mazaje:

You all are so hilarious. . . .He is somewhere in Iraq flagellating himself and causing bodily harm to himself as part of the shia mass hysteria and ritual called Ashura organized to remember prophet Muhammad's grandson Imam Hussein. . . . .
cheesy cheesy
Re: What Happened To Lagosshia ? by divinereal: 8:36pm On Feb 21, 2012
LOL!!! Too funny. ,
Re: What Happened To Lagosshia ? by LagosShia: 11:50pm On Feb 21, 2012
thanks to anyone who is concerned about me.

nontheless,i have not being away from the forum.i opened the below thread today in the islam section at 12:01 am today while this thread was opened at 11:11 am:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-875670.0.html

so i have really not being away from nairaland.i actually followed this thread closely to see the reaction of members and didnt want to earlier spoil your fun even though some are expensive jokes.

anyways,you'd observe less of my presence in the religion forum for so long as christians dont replace the cross with provocation against muslims and islam bashing as their belief in attaining salvation.like ive always said,preach your religion and no one would harass you.but the moment you take liberty for license and start attacking others,expect a run for your money and disgrace!

previously someone opened this thread when things were hot in the religion forum:

"Can Anyone Please Tell Me What Is Going On With A Guy Called Lagosshia"
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-821685.0.html

so it is good things calmed down and you can see no muslim is offending anyone.
Re: What Happened To Lagosshia ? by Knight1(m): 10:33am On Feb 22, 2012
so when are you resuming action na? grin grin grin grin
Re: What Happened To Lagosshia ? by FXKing2012(m): 1:41pm On Feb 22, 2012
We love you LagosShia!
Re: What Happened To Lagosshia ? by buzugee(m): 2:31pm On Feb 22, 2012
welcome back from jihad. i see you came back in one piece. what happen ? bomb fail to go off ? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Happened To Lagosshia ? by LagosShia: 3:14pm On Feb 22, 2012
FXKing2012:

We love you LagosShia!

i love you too! kiss kiss kiss

(1) (Reply)

Why You Must Hear From God - Winning Each Day Devotional / Vatileaks-the True Story Of The Pope's Butler (shocking) / White Witchcraft.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.