Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,801 members, 7,956,050 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:37 PM

Flavor N'abania Engaged And Expecting A Baby: - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flavor N'abania Engaged And Expecting A Baby: (43551 Views)

Flavour N'abania Spotted Buying Bananas By The Roadside (photos) / Flavour N'abania And Laura Ikeji In Abidjan - Photo / Flavour N'abania Shares 1998 Picture Of Himself As A Drummer-boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flavor N'abania Engaged And Expecting A Baby: by desthan(m): 7:26pm On Feb 22, 2012
IbroSaunks:

ogugua88 must be devastated!

lol. . . .
Re: Flavor N'abania Engaged And Expecting A Baby: by chuglothen(f): 7:28pm On Feb 22, 2012
D girl is not african american. She is an ibo gal by name ''beverly ngozi ukaegbu'', she is from mbano in imo state and only changed her name to bev heels cos she wnts to ''form i belong'' in d music industry
Re: Flavor N'abania Engaged And Expecting A Baby: by dasparrow: 7:32pm On Feb 22, 2012
NRI PRIEST:

Flavour need to be careful when dealing with all these yankees chics,if at all she is one!
These american chics raised by american parents(not raised by african parents),which are mostly raised by a single mother simply dont gerrit!
These bunch are diicck hungry and they dont know what is family values! This chic probably was an ex-stripper musician wanna be! They will have a baby for you simply because you have some change or you are popular!
When I look at that chic all I see is disaster in the making! I hope flavour isnt carried away by the sex appeal of american women!
my 20cents. . .

Based on the comment made by a LIB blog visitor named Patience Anosike, Beverly Heels' real name is Beverly Ngozi Ukaegbu and she is a native of Mbano in Imo state. So, she is a Nigerian. Beverly lives in Houston TX and allegedly met Flavour at the end of November 2011. Anyways, read Patience Anosike's account below. This was copied from Linda ikeji's blog by the way:

[b]"Beverly Ngozi Ukaegbu aka "Beverley Heels" is a native of Mbano Imo State. This hoe is desperate and talentless "pop singer" who currently lives Houston Texas. EVERYONE in Houston is aware about how desperate she is to make it in the Nigerian music and entertainment industry. So much so, she would sleep her way through the to the "TOP"

Bev met Flavour through the CEO of BaddBeatz, in late Nov 2011. Within a week she was having (obviously unprotected) sex with Flav (na real ashawo). Mind you Flavour was a tour so his time in Texas was limited. Ladies, what kind a woman would allow a man to hit it RAW? A HOE!!!! Beverly had ulterior motives when she started sexing Flav, but she et brain like isi-ewu. I suppose the babe does not know how conception/fertilization occur? LOL

Bev is knows what she's doing. This college dropout and GOLD-DIGGER feels like Flav is her meal ticket to STARDOM! Flavour should not be foolish because BEVERLY IS NOW TO HAVE UNPROTECTED SEX WITH COUNTLESS OF MEN INCLUDING IGWE AND ANDERSON OF BAD BEATZ RECORDS. FLAVOUR, BIKO PLEASE TAKE A PATERNITY TEST BECAUSE ANY MAN IN HOUSTON COULD BE THE FATHER OF MAMA BEVERLY'S UNBORN CHILD!

I digress. Around January 2012, Beverly traveled to Nigeria to spend time with Flavour and "network" with other Nigerian artists/producers.

Let's speed up to February 14th 2012: Bev and Flavour are now engaged and expecting a baby AFTER 2 AND HALF MONTHS OF KNOWING EACH OTHER!!! WHO WOULD MARRY THEIR GROUPIE? SOMEBODY SAY N'ABANIA?! LOL!! Looks like HOES ARE WINNING IN 2012!! Tufiakwa!!!!!!!!!!!"[/b]

So there you have it folks!  cool
Re: Flavor N'abania Engaged And Expecting A Baby: by MEGAWATCH: 7:37pm On Feb 22, 2012
www.bizinterest.com THE BUSINESS MANAGERS AND INVESTORS MEETING PLACE. DO YOU HAVE IDEAS?
Re: Flavor N'abania Engaged And Expecting A Baby: by freecocoa(f): 7:43pm On Feb 22, 2012
Chai ogugua88 my girl are you seeing this?

Nna na wa o,kedu zi udia?flavor awuo mu na ani,anyways goodluck to them.
Re: Flavor N'abania Engaged And Expecting A Baby: by joudini(m): 7:50pm On Feb 22, 2012
Looking at her pic again, something just doesnt feel right. Street smart dudes can smell a hoe from a distance. Flavour seems to have been played like a muhfucker.

Goodluck though cos someone gotta wife them.
Re: Flavor N'abania Engaged And Expecting A Baby: by Natasha2(f): 7:50pm On Feb 22, 2012
dasparrow:

Based on the comment made by a LIB blog visitor named Patience Anosike, Beverly Heels' real name is Beverly Ngozi Ukaegbu and she is a native of Mbano in Imo state. So, she is a Nigerian. Beverly lives in Houston TX and allegedly met Flavour at the end of November 2011. Anyways, read Patience Anosike's account below. This was copied from Linda ikeji's blog by the way:

[b]"Beverly Ngozi Ukaegbu aka "Beverley Heels" is a native of Mbano Imo State. This hoe is desperate and talentless "pop singer" who currently lives Houston Texas. EVERYONE in Houston is aware about how desperate she is to make it in the Nigerian music and entertainment industry. So much so, she would sleep her way through the to the "TOP"

Bev met Flavour through the CEO of BaddBeatz, in late Nov 2011. Within a week she was having (obviously unprotected) sex with Flav (na real ashawo). Mind you Flavour was a tour so his time in Texas was limited. Ladies, what kind a woman would allow a man to hit it RAW? A HOE!!!! Beverly had ulterior motives when she started sexing Flav, but she et brain like isi-ewu. I suppose the babe does not know how conception/fertilization occur? LOL

Bev is knows what she's doing. This college dropout and GOLD-DIGGER feels like Flav is her meal ticket to STARDOM! Flavour should not be foolish because BEVERLY IS NOW TO HAVE UNPROTECTED SEX WITH COUNTLESS OF MEN INCLUDING IGWE AND ANDERSON OF BAD BEATZ RECORDS. FLAVOUR, BIKO PLEASE TAKE A PATERNITY TEST BECAUSE ANY MAN IN HOUSTON COULD BE THE FATHER OF MAMA BEVERLY'S UNBORN CHILD!

I digress. Around January 2012, Beverly traveled to Nigeria to spend time with Flavour and "network" with other Nigerian artists/producers.

Let's speed up to February 14th 2012: Bev and Flavour are now engaged and expecting a baby AFTER 2 AND HALF MONTHS OF KNOWING EACH OTHER!!! WHO WOULD MARRY THEIR GROUPIE? SOMEBODY SAY N'ABANIA?! LOL!! Looks like HOES ARE WINNING IN 2012!! Tufiakwa!!!!!!!!!!!"[/b]

So there you have it folks!  cool
love is blind  grin 2 months!!
Re: Flavor N'abania Engaged And Expecting A Baby: by Mobinga: 7:59pm On Feb 22, 2012
Who cares if she's a slut?

Show me more pictures.

She looks good. .
Re: Flavor N'abania Engaged And Expecting A Baby: by Mobinga: 8:07pm On Feb 22, 2012
Re: Flavor N'abania Engaged And Expecting A Baby: by tollu: 8:15pm On Feb 22, 2012
Beverly Heels? Sounds like a p[i]o[/i]rnstar
Re: Flavor N'abania Engaged And Expecting A Baby: by NRIPRIEST(m): 8:20pm On Feb 22, 2012
tollu:

Beverly Heels? Sounds like a p[i]o[/i]rnstar

I tell you,buddy. . .I use to think that flavour is a real OGBONGE but I have just suddenly changed my mind! The dude has been played like mugu!
I have seen lots of them like that here! Always acting like they are the shiitt but all rotten inside!
Re: Flavor N'abania Engaged And Expecting A Baby: by MrGlobe(m): 8:33pm On Feb 22, 2012
Who's the ogugua88? Has flavour married before?
To the topic, No comment. To the comment above, yes Hoes have stayed winning every year. 'Good girls' remain single while hoes are being wifed up by well to do men. Lol.
Btw flavour na real village boy oh, How you go do photoshoot dey pose with mic? Lmao at that picture.
Re: Flavor N'abania Engaged And Expecting A Baby: by IbroSaunks(m): 8:36pm On Feb 22, 2012
they said US based, not American!
Re: Flavor N'abania Engaged And Expecting A Baby: by Princek12(m): 8:45pm On Feb 22, 2012
This is PSA to all women out there:

As you see, heaux are getting wifed up in large numbers, a testament to the fact that giving the punny up as fast as possible to the man you desire is a gateway to getting wifed up, as long as that man also desires you. Heaux understand this, which is why they are getting wifed up. Nowadays, men are tired of the games that supposedly non heaux women play, which is to hoard the punny or deny the man access to the punny, thinking that blocking access to the punny will make that man crave you more and want to wife you. Such strategy is flawed. If you disagree with me, then explain why the heaux keep winning. My two cents. I am happy for the girl because she knows what she wants and went after it, giving up the goodies and knowing that he will fall in love with her and the goodies. God bless their union.

If I were Flav, though, I would take a paternity test to confirm fatherhood. With this heaux, you never know. Some of them overdo the heauxing.
Re: Flavor N'abania Engaged And Expecting A Baby: by Kc3000: 8:47pm On Feb 22, 2012
Oh well, Congratulations to the guy. At least she's Nigerian. . . for a moment there, I think say the chairman don go bring akata come house. U phokers need to chill with the judgement being passed on the babe, abi she r .ape the guy He knew what he was doing when he was swimming RAW, and he's the one marrying her, so he knows what he saw that he likes.
   Ogugua is gonna be just fine. . . I'm still here cool cool . As for the chairman talking about coal city guys, u guys are cool oh, but u are not built like Aba boys or even Onitsha guys. . . . relax with that talk.
Re: Flavor N'abania Engaged And Expecting A Baby: by Nobody: 8:48pm On Feb 22, 2012
Wish them success abeg
Re: Flavor N'abania Engaged And Expecting A Baby: by Nobody: 9:01pm On Feb 22, 2012
Na wa o. So I guess people have been eyeing me in the music section lmao. I thought it was only amblors and lalaboiy that knew lol.

All I can say is double pray for them as we know that celebs who date/marry celebs, Nigerians or not, tend to not last.
Re: Flavor N'abania Engaged And Expecting A Baby: by silibaba: 9:08pm On Feb 22, 2012
lip sealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed till the news is confirmed,

fingers crossed
Re: Flavor N'abania Engaged And Expecting A Baby: by Nobody: 9:08pm On Feb 22, 2012
Just pray o.
Re: Flavor N'abania Engaged And Expecting A Baby: by MrGlobe(m): 9:16pm On Feb 22, 2012
Princek12:

As you see, heaux are getting wifed up in large numbers, a testament to the fact that giving the punny up as fast as possible to the man you desire is a gateway to getting wifed up, as long as that man also desires you. Heaux understand this, which is why they are getting wifed up. Nowadays, men are tired of the games that supposedly non heaux women play, which is to hoard the punny or deny the man access to the punny, thinking that blocking access to the punny will make that man crave you more and want to wife you. Such strategy is flawed. If you disagree with me, then explain why the heaux keep winning. My two cents. I am happy for the girl because she knows what she wants and went after it, giving up the goodies and knowing that he will fall in love with her and the goodies. God bless their union.

If I were Flav, though, I would take a paternity test to confirm fatherhood. With this heaux, you never know. Some of them overdo the heauxing.
LMAO, Very correct my guy but I don't think Nigerian gurls are into the trend of heauxing yet. Especially since most Nigerian guys are suckers for Love, If not, tuface won't be talking marraige. Abeg no spoil these gurls oh.
Re: Flavor N'abania Engaged And Expecting A Baby: by MrGlobe(m): 9:20pm On Feb 22, 2012
Princek12:

LMAO, Very correct my guy but I don't think Nigerian gurls are into the trend of heauxing yet. Especially since most Nigerian guys are suckers for Love and culture mata, If not, tuface won't be talking marraige. Abeg no spoil these gurls oh.
Re: Flavor N'abania Engaged And Expecting A Baby: by Nobody: 9:20pm On Feb 22, 2012
^^^ But look at who Tu Baba is marrying. As amazing of a musical talent as he is, girls with self-respect wouldn't go near him. So if they're not "heauxing" as una dey say, they're selling themselves short, which, to me, na similar thing.
Re: Flavor N'abania Engaged And Expecting A Baby: by MrGlobe(m): 9:28pm On Feb 22, 2012
^
I don't seem to get you? Do you mean to say Tuface's fiance is a, Ok. lack self respect? Btw way are the ogugua they are talking here? Whats you relationship with flavor?
Re: Flavor N'abania Engaged And Expecting A Baby: by iiiyyyk(m): 9:29pm On Feb 22, 2012
both of them are adults hence should be allowed to make their choices.

if you are righteous throw the first stone to the girl

allegations without proofs
Re: Flavor N'abania Engaged And Expecting A Baby: by logica(m): 9:34pm On Feb 22, 2012
Celeb? How come I don't know either of them?
Re: Flavor N'abania Engaged And Expecting A Baby: by Nobody: 9:36pm On Feb 22, 2012
Mr. Globe:
^ I don't seem to get you? Do you mean to say Tuface's fiance is a,  Ok. lack self respect? Btw way are the ogugua they are talking here? Whats you relationship with flavor?

If Annie Macauley had a child for 2 Face and then they got married, that's no big deal. However, she has a child for him, is engaged to him, and Pero is expecting a child for him as we speak abi? Is that not shameless? Make him marry all wey born pikin for am. That's only fair lol. Then there's Mercy Johnson who went through hell to become someone's second wife lol. I was discussing this last week with Sagamite. Nigerian girls need to raise their standards. Nigerian men need to raise their own too. They settle for hoes, and women settle for hoes too. It's sickening. I no holy pass anyone. I no dey form Sister Mary, but c'mon. We keep taking "Nobody's perfect" to a new low. You don't have to be a virgin till marriage. You don't have to marry to have children. There are so many forms of contraception, and people are using 0. On top of the using 0 protection, they're promiscuous/polygamous. It's 2012 and people still dey make mistake anyhow. At least make new, unheard of, mistakes lol.

I no know for those people o. Make you ask them lmao.
Re: Flavor N'abania Engaged And Expecting A Baby: by MrGlobe(m): 9:50pm On Feb 22, 2012
^
Lol, you funny oh. Well for that tuface matter, I guess he's tired of the scandals and just want to be hooked once and for all so that he can stop all the rampant pregnancies. If that guy no marry, he for dey born dey gooooo everywhere. If that guy dey US, all his income will be going to child support. So methinks its a wise choice for him
But then the truth you said altogether sha,
Re: Flavor N'abania Engaged And Expecting A Baby: by dsurrogat: 9:52pm On Feb 22, 2012
people are commiting f.o.rnication anyhow in the name of celebrity, small fame,small money,small noise, WHEN PUNISHMENT WILL START, they will regret their actions
Re: Flavor N'abania Engaged And Expecting A Baby: by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 22, 2012
Mr. Globe:
^
Lol, you funny oh. Well for that tuface matter, I guess he's tired of the scandals and just want to be hooked once and for all so that he can stop all the rampant pregnancies. If that guy no marry, he for dey born dey gooooo everywhere. If that guy dey US, all his income will be going to child support. So methinks its a wise choice for him
But then the truth you said altogether sha,

Married or not married, any man or woman fit born dey go. Wifey/hubby matter never stop person from infidelity, especially now. E strange o. With more information at our hands, we become more foolish. I guess they're lazy. Good girls dey but men wan corrupt them. Good guys dey but women shakara overplenty. Everyone just dey settle lol. Like I said earlier, just pray lol.
Re: Flavor N'abania Engaged And Expecting A Baby: by kingsilly(m): 10:05pm On Feb 22, 2012
This couple are pu**sy niggas, *smh*
Re: Flavor N'abania Engaged And Expecting A Baby: by MrGlobe(m): 10:13pm On Feb 22, 2012
And coming to think of it, a girl is pregnat for tuface with the 2ND child!!!!!! and tuface is marrying another and ignoring that one. Girls dey suffer sha. Thats fvcking unfair. Whats the fate of the chick? Is she gonna be ever happy? Ogugua is right afterall. Tuface, if you read this you need to become polygamous cuz thats what your destiny has turned into. F vck it, Learn from diddy.  

But @ogugua with tuface marrying that lady, atleast he will have a jealous lagalized girl at home who will be blocking all attempts by women to get at him, stand by him always and everywhere to tell the groupies to back the fv-ck up and will probably follow him on any visits to other baby mamas (including the pregnant) to prevent more children, Nice move I think. If you can't control ur urge, get someone do it 4 you
Re: Flavor N'abania Engaged And Expecting A Baby: by Tsiya(m): 10:37pm On Feb 22, 2012
Why is it that it is the girl that is being called all kind of silly names? What about Flavour himself? He isnt a saint either!!! He is as crappy as any guy can be. Bird of the same feather flock together!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Market Women In Ghana Paid Their Last Respects And Tributes To Mohbad(pics) / 2face Takes His Children Out For Fun [lovely Photos] / Steph-Nora Okere: "I Am Married To Jesus"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.