Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,819 members, 7,956,086 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:21 AM

Flavor N'abania Engaged And Expecting A Baby: - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flavor N'abania Engaged And Expecting A Baby: (43552 Views)

Flavour N'abania Spotted Buying Bananas By The Roadside (photos) / Flavour N'abania And Laura Ikeji In Abidjan - Photo / Flavour N'abania Shares 1998 Picture Of Himself As A Drummer-boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flavor N'abania Engaged And Expecting A Baby: by ekwynwa: 8:20am On Feb 23, 2012
Congrats mr Sexy, sexy, sexy cool
Re: Flavor N'abania Engaged And Expecting A Baby: by fesse(f): 10:08am On Feb 23, 2012
Re: Flavor N'abania Engaged And Expecting A Baby: by Estyrhema(f): 10:27am On Feb 23, 2012
kporokotom kpom kpom kpa kolo kpa kpa kolo kpa, somebody say alcohol grin grin grin grin

Goodluck my guy. Wish u all d best cool
Re: Flavor N'abania Engaged And Expecting A Baby: by Nobody: 10:32am On Feb 23, 2012
It baffles me sometime how the self-proclaimed good girls would be dreaming to be wifed-up by a person like flavour, who is well known to be promiscuous and nasty in all ramifications.

No wonder the society is so twisted these days, decent men stay losing while heaux and cassanovas stay winning.

Though Flavour is a wonderful Igbo singer, his lyrics and lifestyle leaves much to be desired.

Anyway, back to fling some poo in the politics section.
Re: Flavor N'abania Engaged And Expecting A Baby: by omo9ja1(m): 10:40am On Feb 23, 2012
well flavour has made his choice

congrat my sawa sawa king
Re: Flavor N'abania Engaged And Expecting A Baby: by moHot(f): 10:45am On Feb 23, 2012
Princek12:

It is a good advice for your daughter, too. No wonder you are single and will remain single with your shakara mentality. And I never said that a girl is a LovePeddler because she sleeps with a guy. I was just using the term heaux keep winning in reference to the haters on the thread who were calling her a LovePeddler because she slept with flavor pretty fast. I was pretty much saying that regardless of whether they call her a LovePeddler or not, she is being wifed up. At least she is better than y'all single women who hoard your punny for years and still don't get wifed up.

please how is she better?? cos she is being wifed up by another hoe?? and since when does being married make you better than the single girl out there?

ogugua88:

Lol. That was at a concert in November.

He's really talented o! Rotimy has all his songs on an iPod lol. Flav does sample a lot of old songs sha. Momsy and some others said that he's bringing awareness to past musicians, which is true. It's resulted in me digging through my dad's highlife cassettes, rediscovering oldies, and watching old Oriental Brothers videos on youtube. He's put Ibo culture in the forefront of the industry too.

AMEN! lmao.

lmao @ ORIGINAL MRS. N'ABANIA
Re: Flavor N'abania Engaged And Expecting A Baby: by touchmeder: 11:15am On Feb 23, 2012
Make dem go ask peeps like Dbanj and Banky W how they keep it locked down and still remain relevant. Nor b every door when open u suppose enter.
They are artists and the appeal is there. Girls b throwing themselves all over or quick to give in but they got to be discerning and use protection
Re: Flavor N'abania Engaged And Expecting A Baby: by yme1(f): 12:56pm On Feb 23, 2012
Ivynwa:

Oguguanwa you dey vex for the girl for daring to call him her Baby? Chei!
Do you seriously want Flavour? I bet this won't be good news for you if you do dearie.
What are you going to do kwanu now that sharp Babes don chance am? Poor darling!
Hugs to you!
ogugua88:

Your what angry angry angry angry angry
Badt market people carry go angry angry tongue
Flavour needs to come back to me oo I seriously don't mind playing the hide and seek baby mama grin grin
Re: Flavor N'abania Engaged And Expecting A Baby: by logica(m): 1:28pm On Feb 23, 2012
ogugua88:

Flav does sample a lot of old songs sha. Momsy and some others said that he's bringing awareness to past musicians, which is true. It's resulted in me digging through my dad's highlife cassettes, rediscovering oldies, and watching old Oriental Brothers videos on youtube. He's put Ibo culture in the forefront of the industry too.

AMEN! lmao.
He's not doing anything special. Matter of fact, he appears to be the only person blatantly redoing past High-Life hits. There's a difference between a sample and a rework. The trend in the music industry of late has been to draw inspiration from old High-Life hits (and this doesn't only apply to Igbo music; in fact it started with the Yorubas in the industry). Even P-Square do this more often than people realize. Most of the recent hits making waves actually sample old High-Life hits, but with a higher tempo. But he adds nothing to these old songs.
Re: Flavor N'abania Engaged And Expecting A Baby: by Princek12(m): 2:00pm On Feb 23, 2012
moHot:

please how is she better?? cos she is being wifed up by another hoe?? and since when does being married make you better than the single girl  out there?

Whether she is wifed up by another hoe is of no consequence, as she is being wifed up by the man she desires. It is not your business to determine whether he is a hoe or not. I never said being married is better than being single, but that being married to the person of your dreams is better than being single.

My point remains the same: if you like a man who desires you, playing hard to get or hoarding the punny from him will impede your the chances of you being married to him. And because a man desires you does not mean that the man is a hoe. Bottom line, if you like something that presents itself to you, don't make shakara. Rather, go after it. Girls who understand this stay winning, while girls like you stay losing.
Re: Flavor N'abania Engaged And Expecting A Baby: by Honeycity(f): 2:27pm On Feb 23, 2012
trust nairaland, any small topic will generate controversy
Re: Flavor N'abania Engaged And Expecting A Baby: by Nobody: 3:32pm On Feb 23, 2012
Princek12:
Whether she is wifed up by another hoe is of no consequence, as she is being wifed up by the man she desires. It is not your business to determine whether he is a hoe or not. I never said being married is better than being single, but that being married to the person of your dreams is better than being single.

My point remains the same: if you like a man who desires you, playing hard to get or hoarding the punny from him will impede your the chances of you being married to him. And because a man desires you does not mean that the man is a hoe. Bottom line, if you like something that presents itself to you, don't make shakara. Rather, go after it. Girls who understand this stay winning, while girls like you stay losing.

Winning at the cost of one's self-integrity? undecided

What the commenter said on Ikeji's blog is true. They've known each other for less than three months. That's normal by no one's standards, even in this 2012.
Re: Flavor N'abania Engaged And Expecting A Baby: by Nobody: 5:01pm On Feb 23, 2012
Princek12:

It is a good advice for your daughter, too. No wonder you are single and will remain single with your shakara mentality. And I never said that a girl is a LovePeddler because she sleeps with a guy. I was just using the term heaux keep winning  in reference to the haters on the thread who were calling her a LovePeddler because she slept with flavor pretty fast. I was pretty much saying that regardless of whether they call her a LovePeddler or not, she is being wifed up. At least she is better than y'all single women who hoard your punny for years and still don't get wifed up.

My daughter ke? It's not my advice but yours. Go tell it to your own daughter. What you don't get is that what works for A may not work for B. Because A is 'whoring' around does not mean it would work for B o. Listen to these words of wisdom before you start parading sentiments as facts. grin I've seen  whores getting married, I've also seen the so called good girls married as well.

And besides, the first person to insinuate the 'whoring thing' on this thread was MALE. As usual, you could only see the females posts and do what you only do on NL and that is to diss females. Since you say the whores are being wifed up, I guess that's the reason why divorce is on the rise, going by your analogy. buhahaha. 

Probably think I'm one of those razz Nigerians that would be hurt by the single thing. You see why I called you razz.  Better upgrade yourself. tongue
Re: Flavor N'abania Engaged And Expecting A Baby: by moHot(f): 5:18pm On Feb 23, 2012
Princek12:

you are always contradicting yourself?? and why do you think she desire him you can tell us since you are familiar with the ''whorring'' game
Re: Flavor N'abania Engaged And Expecting A Baby: by Nobody: 6:38pm On Feb 23, 2012
[sub][/sub]AM PREGNANT! Wrng motive 4 getin married.flavour abeg if u knw say u neva ready,mk she born d pikin gv u o(dats if u knw u cant stay wit her til death ), mistake is alwayz
Re: Flavor N'abania Engaged And Expecting A Baby: by Princek12(m): 8:30pm On Feb 23, 2012
moHot:

you are always contradicting yourself?? and why do you think she desire him you can tell us since you are familiar with the ''whorring'' game

Tell me how I contradicted myself. So she did not desire him? She had sex with him, allowed him to impregnate her, and now agreed to marry him. What other evidence that is indicative of desire do you need? Do you want her to tattoo desire on her forehead to prove that she desired him?
Re: Flavor N'abania Engaged And Expecting A Baby: by Princek12(m): 8:35pm On Feb 23, 2012
stillwater:

My daughter ke? It's not my advice but yours. Go tell it to your own daughter. What you don't get is that what works for A may not work for B. Because A is 'whoring' around does not mean it would work for B o. Listen to these words of wisdom before you start parading sentiments as facts. grin I've seen  whores getting married, I've also seen the so called good girls married as well.

And besides, the first person to insinuate the 'whoring thing' on this thread was MALE. As usual, you could only see the females posts and [b]do what you only do on NL and that is to diss females. Since you say the whores are being wifed up, I guess that's the reason why divorce is on the rise, going by yo[/b]ur analogy. buhahaha. 

Probably think I'm one of those razz Nigerians that would be hurt by the single thing. You see why I called you razz.  Better upgrade yourself. tongue

I don't diss females. I speak the truth. It just so happens that many people like you are not willing to hear the truth.

You are the ones dissing the girl as being a LovePeddler. I don't consider her a LovePeddler. She just slept with a guy she desires and agreed to marry him. You are the ones calling her a LovePeddler. I applaud her. She is a go-getter. Learn from her.

And, in my opinion, the reason divorce is on the rise is that a lot of people are marrying people they have no business marrying. I may be wrong. But that is another issue. This thread is not about the reasons behind the increase in divorce rate. Don't derail the topic.
Re: Flavor N'abania Engaged And Expecting A Baby: by Princek12(m): 8:37pm On Feb 23, 2012
ogugua88:

Winning at the cost of one's self-integrity? undecided

What the commenter said on Ikeji's blog is true. They've known each other for less than three months. That's normal by no one's standards, even in this 2012.

Don't worry, you can preserve your integrity and remain single till you are 40. The go-getter females are getting married, having kids, and living happily after with the men of their dreams. Good luck preserving your integrity. It will be worth a whole lot more when you are 50 and have passed your child bearing age.
Re: Flavor N'abania Engaged And Expecting A Baby: by kez007: 9:20pm On Feb 23, 2012
Chai, Flavour na Major Mugu. I feel so sorry for him. shocked shocked

I know this girl very well. She is the daughter of the owner of one of the nigerian restaurants in houston who by the way has a reputation of sleeping with young naija guys here. She is NO musician lmao!!!!! She actually is a bartender at one of the naija clubs in houston called Zanzibar and keeps on posting self made videos on youtube, Chei, But on the other hand, she sharp die!!!

For Flavour not to see through all this , chei !!! thumbs up to her, hahahahahahahahaha
Re: Flavor N'abania Engaged And Expecting A Baby: by Riskymallam: 9:36pm On Feb 23, 2012
Don't hate, I wish him all the best sha. Whether they barely know each other or whether they know each other too well is not an issue.
Re: Flavor N'abania Engaged And Expecting A Baby: by Nobody: 10:41pm On Feb 23, 2012
Princek12:

I don't diss females. I speak the truth. It just so happens that many people like you are not willing to hear the truth.

You are the ones dissing the girl as being a LovePeddler. I don't consider her a LovePeddler. She just slept with a guy she desires and agreed to marry him. You are the ones calling her a LovePeddler. I applaud her. She is a go-getter. Learn from her.

And, in my opinion, the reason divorce is on the rise is that a lot of people are marrying people they have no business marrying. I may be wrong. But that is another issue. This thread is not about the reasons behind the increase in divorce rate. Don't derail the topic.

Erhmmm where did I diss the girl on this thread? You think I have time for that? You were the one that put her in a stereotypical box here as a LovePeddler. Just saw your comment on the thread and needed to caution you on making general statements. Simple!!!
Re: Flavor N'abania Engaged And Expecting A Baby: by Nobody: 11:29pm On Feb 23, 2012
kez007:
Chai,  Flavour na Major Mugu. I feel so sorry for him.  shocked shocked

I know this girl very well. She is the daughter of the owner of one of the nigerian restaurants in houston who by the way has a reputation of sleeping with young naija guys here. She is NO musician lmao!!!!! She actually is a bartender at one of the naija clubs in houston called Zanzibar and keeps on posting self made videos on youtube,  Chei,  But on the other hand, she sharp die!!!

For Flavour not to see through all this ,  chei !!! thumbs up to her,  hahahahahahahahaha

Lol. Na Houston o! Whenever I hear "Houston", chills run down my back. Bad Nigerians overshadow the good ones there. Unusual stories from that place. Na to carry Bible for hand if I ever go there lol.

Princek12:
Don't worry, you can preserve your integrity and remain single till you are 40. The go-getter females are getting married, having kids, and living happily after with the men of their dreams. Good luck preserving your integrity. It will be worth a whole lot more when you are 50 and have passed your child bearing age.

People with your mentality don't last long in marriage. What we once knew as marriage has been devalued because people want to desperately settle for any moving thing just to be called "husband and wife". They don't look for any qualities in their men. As long as he's not ugly and has a fat wallet, he fits the job description. How long will their happiness last? Annie Macauley will have to keep the door to her marital home open to accommodate the other women who have given birth for her husband. Same for Mercy Johnson, or maybe she and the first wife are living under the same roof lol. As for this one, Miss Heels, I no wan laugh too much. College dropout, a career that's going nowhere, and a reputation of a no one giving herself to become a someone. Wifey material abi? Let us pray they even make it to the church and marry. Our pasts always come back to have the last laughs. Clap for the go-getters na. Is that living happily ever after? If that one is happiness, don't share any stories of sorrow abeg.
Re: Flavor N'abania Engaged And Expecting A Baby: by Nobody: 11:41pm On Feb 23, 2012
Living happily ever after, rotflmao shocked! You see why it's bad to let emotions rid you of rationality. You start making absurd statements. Whose marriage is that perfect to gain the title of living happily ever after? Lol. cheesy
Re: Flavor N'abania Engaged And Expecting A Baby: by Princek12(m): 2:06am On Feb 24, 2012
ogugua88:

Lol. Na Houston o! Whenever I hear "Houston", chills run down my back. Bad Nigerians overshadow the good ones there. Unusual stories from that place. Na to carry Bible for hand if I ever go there lol.

People with your mentality don't last long in marriage. What we once knew as marriage has been devalued because people want to desperately settle for any moving thing just to be called "husband and wife". They don't look for any qualities in their men. As long as he's not ugly and has a fat wallet, he fits the job description. How long will their happiness last? Annie Macauley will have to keep the door to her marital home open to accommodate the other women who have given birth for her husband. Same for Mercy Johnson, or maybe she and the first wife are living under the same roof lol. As for this one, Miss Heels, I no wan laugh too much. College dropout, a career that's going nowhere, and a reputation of a no one giving herself to become a someone. Wifey material abi? Let us pray they even make it to the church and marry. Our pasts always come back to have the last laughs. Clap for the go-getters na. Is that living happily ever after? If that one is happiness, don't share any stories of sorrow abeg.

Because you disagree with a certain lifestyle does not mean that others don't agree with that lifestyle. Perhaps she is ready and happy to share her husband to be with the other women, which many women did back in the day. Who are you to judge their future marriage as not going to be happily ever after?

I have seen many couples who are in their twentieth year of marriage say they met each other and connected at first sight, which supports the notion of love at first sight.

And how do you know whether she is settling? Maybe that is the type of man and lifestyle she wants. Bottom line, what does not work for Peter may work for Paul. Just let people be.

It is people with your mentality who think that every relationship has to conform to a set of rules, i.e., i have to date him for 5 years before I marry him, or I have to wait for 8 months before I sleep with him, and blah blah blah. Bottom line, if there is a connection with someone, then go for it.

I am not saying you have to choose that person based on the size of their wallet or their looks, but whatever you find in that person is between you and you. Shikenah!
Re: Flavor N'abania Engaged And Expecting A Baby: by Nobody: 2:33am On Feb 24, 2012
Princek12:
Because you disagree with a certain lifestyle does not mean that others don't agree with that lifestyle. Perhaps she is ready and happy to share her husband to be with the other women, which many women did back in the day. Who are you to judge their future marriage as not going to be happily ever after?

I have seen many couples who are in their twentieth year of marriage say they met each other and connected at first sight, which supports the notion of love at first sight.

And how do you know whether she is settling? Maybe that is the type of man and lifestyle she wants. Bottom line, what does not work for Peter may work for Paul. Just let people be.

It is people with your mentality who think that every relationship has to conform to a set of rules, i.e., i have to date him for 5 years before I marry him, or I have to wait for 8 months before I sleep with him, and blah blah blah. Bottom line, if there is a connection with someone, then go for it.

I am not saying you have to choose that person based on the size of their wallet or their looks, but whatever you find in that person is between you and you. Shikenah!

No I'm not. I guess you didn't see earlier when I said I could care less about those things. What I do care about is when people don't protect themselves as it puts innocent others, including unborn children, at risk. No one has to be a virgin before marriage. No one has to be married before children. I believe in having fun before your married so that it's out of your system and you won't be tempted to do so when you have a husband or wife. Monogamy and self-respect is all I care about. If you're not monogamous, then at least protect yourself. That isn't too much to ask. 30 years after AIDS broke into the scene, people are still not using condoms with strangers. Sharp abi?

No one has to agree with me; I know not everyone will. Cool. Do us a favor though and stop insisting that women have to stoop to lows to get a man to put a ring on a woman's finger. Because it's working for the herpe-infested entertainment industries of the world and maybe you doesn't mean it's our calling as well.
Re: Flavor N'abania Engaged And Expecting A Baby: by Ivynwa(f): 2:43am On Feb 24, 2012
kez007:

Chai, Flavour na Major Mugu. I feel so sorry for him. shocked shocked

I know this girl very well. She is the daughter of the owner of one of the nigerian restaurants in houston who by the way has a reputation of sleeping with young naija guys here. She is NO musician lmao!!!!! She actually is a bartender at one of the naija clubs in houston called Zanzibar and keeps on posting self made videos on youtube, Chei, But on the other hand, she sharp die!!!

For Flavour not to see through all this , chei !!! thumbs up to her, hahahahahahahahaha

Abeg make una no yab the Beverly girl too much o-o-o
If she slept with all the men in the world even Flavour admitted that he is sleeping around in his song Chinedum when he said (m gbasie oringo nile---meaning when I finish sleeping around etc).
Oringo boy + Oringo girl = balanced equation
No be human being Flavour go marry, is he diamond or something? Let him get what appeals to him and his oringo eyes, wetin?

All in all I am not supporting that young girls should be netting down men with pregnancy.
Re: Flavor N'abania Engaged And Expecting A Baby: by Princek12(m): 2:53am On Feb 24, 2012
ogugua88:

No I'm not. I guess you didn't see earlier when I said I could care less about those things. What I do care about is when people don't protect themselves as it puts innocent others, including unborn children, at risk. No one has to be a virgin before marriage. No one has to be married before children. I believe in having fun before your married so that it's out of your system and you won't be tempted to do so when you have a husband or wife. Monogamy and self-respect is all I care about. If you're not monogamous, then at least protect yourself. That isn't too much to ask. 30 years after AIDS broke into the scene, people are still not using condoms with strangers. Sharp abi?

No one has to agree with me; I know not everyone will. Cool. Do us a favor though and stop insisting that women have to stoop to lows to get a man to put a ring on a woman's finger. Because it's working for the herpe-infested entertainment industries of the world and maybe you doesn't mean it's our calling as well.

Oh well this is the first time you are raising the issue of unsafe sex. I am a stickler for safe sex, so I do not support risky behavior such as drug use and unprotected sex, particularly with strangers.
Re: Flavor N'abania Engaged And Expecting A Baby: by Nobody: 3:05am On Feb 24, 2012
No. I said it on page 2 but I doubt you saw because you were busy giving your PSA to "heaux" lol.
Re: Flavor N'abania Engaged And Expecting A Baby: by Princek12(m): 3:14am On Feb 24, 2012
ogugua88:

No. I said it on page 2 but I doubt you saw because you were busy giving your PSA to "heaux" lol.

I just looked at all your posts and I saw no posts from you talking about HIV before I posted my PSA.
Re: Flavor N'abania Engaged And Expecting A Baby: by Nobody: 3:19am On Feb 24, 2012
Princek12:
Oh well this is the first time you are raising the issue of unsafe sex. I am a stickler for safe sex, so I do not support risky behavior such as drug use and unprotected sex, particularly with strangers.

Princek12:
I just looked at all your posts and I saw no posts from you talking about HIV before I posted my PSA.

I didn't say I posted about HIV earlier.
Re: Flavor N'abania Engaged And Expecting A Baby: by Princek12(m): 3:55am On Feb 24, 2012
ogugua88:

I didn't say I posted about HIV earlier.

whatever you posted must have been after my PSA, anyway. lol.
Re: Flavor N'abania Engaged And Expecting A Baby: by Ivynwa(f): 4:48am On Feb 24, 2012
kez007:

Chai,  Flavour na Major Mugu. I feel so sorry for him.  shocked shocked

I know this girl very well. She is the daughter of the owner of one of the nigerian restaurants in houston who by the way has a reputation of sleeping with young naija guys here. She is NO musician lmao!!!!! She actually is a bartender at[b] one of the naija clubs in houston [/b] called Zanzibar and keeps on posting self made videos on youtube,  Chei,  But on the other hand, she sharp die!!!

For Flavour not to see through all this ,  chei !!! thumbs up to her,  hahahahahahahahaha

Boy I got hooked by that, do you know how much I have been longing to own a club in the future?----A naija club in a non-naija environment will be great, that is an inspiration for sure. I need to make me some clean money to do these things that I want to do. Gosh!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2face Takes His Children Out For Fun [lovely Photos] / Steph-Nora Okere: "I Am Married To Jesus" / Wizkid Now Dating Nathalie Sade, Zambian Vixen [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.