Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Flavor N'abania Engaged And Expecting A Baby: - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flavor N'abania Engaged And Expecting A Baby: (43324 Views)

Flavour N'abania Spotted Buying Bananas By The Roadside (photos) / Flavour N'abania And Laura Ikeji In Abidjan - Photo / Flavour N'abania Shares 1998 Picture Of Himself As A Drummer-boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flavor N'abania Engaged And Expecting A Baby: by supaeagles(m): 11:39pm On Feb 22, 2012
wow 'american gal' marry naija boy to become famous, it is about time the tide turns, proud to be naija!!
Re: Flavor N'abania Engaged And Expecting A Baby: by rotimy(m): 11:49pm On Feb 22, 2012
@all posters, flavour is a total disgrace to the Igbo race. his music is useless and the lyrics are for the dogs. If he marries, many their first child be a girl and it will be good hearing flavour using his songs like Ashewo. na abania and pant di iro to sing his child to sleep
Re: Flavor N'abania Engaged And Expecting A Baby: by eghost247(m): 12:45am On Feb 23, 2012
^^^^ Hahahahaha
Re: Flavor N'abania Engaged And Expecting A Baby: by logica(m): 12:53am On Feb 23, 2012
Oh! So he did that popular (but boring) song "Ashewo". OK I know him now. But who is the other "celeb"?

By the way only "omo mommy" type girls dream up fantasies of romance with artistes. Only street girls can handle them. "Omo mommy" wey mommy still dey wash her panties wan dey mess with street boy wey dey club 24/7 and dey smoke gbana? LMAO. I laugh in heart-break.
Re: Flavor N'abania Engaged And Expecting A Baby: by cfours: 12:58am On Feb 23, 2012
See hotness!
for where? no offense but they both look ugly.

Re: Flavor N'abania Engaged And Expecting A Baby: by yme1(f): 1:05am On Feb 23, 2012
angry angry angry angry angry
There goes my baby cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Flavor N'abania Engaged And Expecting A Baby: by Ivynwa(f): 1:52am On Feb 23, 2012
I was tripping for the beats of his "Chinedum" song on friday night without knowing that they have even finalized the conception plan for his chinedu son that he sang about.  I remember even joking about this his Chinedu son that he is already singing about  grin grin Ewo!

y me:

Oooh Aah look at you-u-u-u-u.
Sorry but I'm only helping you sing along that Usher's song that i like very much.
Oh Baby, did they steal your Baby? Sorry okay. Smile!

Wey the Babes dying for Flavour, if you want to get him back-------just wear a long white gown in the night and play the song below 50 times and you may get the desires of your heart.  grin grin grin

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4AswHtWn-c?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315"[/flash]

Back to sender
Back to sender-o-o-o-o Back to sender
Fire (no) go burn them, Fire (no) go burn them-o-o-o Fire (no) go burn them
Dem go hear am-o-o-o, dem go hear am-o-o-o dem go hear am

Mr. Globe:

And coming to think of it, a girl is pregnat for tuface with the 2ND child!!!!!! and tuface is marrying another and ignoring that one. Girls dey suffer sha. Thats fvcking unfair. Whats the fate of the chick? Is she gonna be ever happy? Ogugua is right afterall. Tuface, if you read this you need to become polygamous cuz thats what your destiny has turned into. F vck it,  Learn from diddy.  

But @ogugua with tuface marrying that lady, atleast he will have a jealous lagalized girl at home who will be blocking all attempts by women to get at him, [size=16pt]stand by him always and everywhere to tell the groupies to back the fv-ck up and will probably follow him on any visits to other baby mamas (including the pregnant) to prevent more children,[/size]  Nice move I think. If you can't control ur urge, get someone do it 4 you

Dude are you serious? you cracked me up.  grin shocked
Re: Flavor N'abania Engaged And Expecting A Baby: by Nobody: 1:52am On Feb 23, 2012
Princek12:

This is PSA to all women out there:

As you see, heaux are getting wifed up in large numbers, a testament to the fact that giving the punny up as fast as possible to the man you desire is a gateway to getting wifed up, as long as that man also desires you. Heaux understand this, which is why they are getting wifed up. Nowadays, men are tired of the games that supposedly non heaux women play, which is to hoard the punny or deny the man access to the punny, thinking that blocking access to the punny will make that man crave you more and want to wife you. Such strategy is flawed. If you disagree with me, then explain why the heaux keep winning. My two cents. I am happy for the girl because she knows what she wants and went after it, giving up the goodies and knowing that he will fall in love with her and the goodies. God bless their union.

If I were Flav, though, I would take a paternity test to confirm fatherhood. With this heaux, you never know. Some of them overdo the heauxing.

I love this. This is a very good advice for your daughter. Just save it for her when the time comes. I found out that those that were players are even overprotective of their daughters. grin

And besides that, because the girl sleeps with you, doesn't mean she's a LovePeddler. You are as much as a LovePeddler if you call her one from a rational point of view. Nigerian men remove your mind from this razz mentality. You wonder why the girls don't want to sleep with you. tongue
Re: Flavor N'abania Engaged And Expecting A Baby: by cfours: 1:56am On Feb 23, 2012
stillwater:

I love this. This is a very good advice for your daughter. Just save it for her when the time comes.

I was thinking the same thing to myself. lol  cheesy
doesn't even have to be a daughter. sister will do.
maybe his sisters or female relatives are hoes.
Re: Flavor N'abania Engaged And Expecting A Baby: by NaijaInspired: 2:07am On Feb 23, 2012
Check out the Naija Inspired Music player on our website

www.naijainspired.com.

Dont forget to like us at www.facebook.com/naijainspired.
Re: Flavor N'abania Engaged And Expecting A Baby: by Nobody: 2:35am On Feb 23, 2012
Mr. Globe:
And coming to think of it, a girl is pregnat for tuface with the 2ND child!!!!!! and tuface is marrying another and ignoring that one. Girls dey suffer sha. Thats fvcking unfair. Whats the fate of the chick? Is she gonna be ever happy? Ogugua is right afterall. Tuface, if you read this you need to become polygamous cuz thats what your destiny has turned into. F vck it, Learn from diddy.  

But @ogugua with tuface marrying that lady, atleast he will have a jealous lagalized girl at home who will be blocking all attempts by women to get at him, stand by him always and everywhere to tell the groupies to back the fv-ck up and will probably follow him on any visits to other baby mamas (including the pregnant) to prevent more children, Nice move I think. If you can't control ur urge, get someone do it 4 you

You lost me at the bolded lol.

y me:

Your what angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Flavor N'abania Engaged And Expecting A Baby: by Nobody: 2:43am On Feb 23, 2012
Dont care what y'all say, I love his songs tongue kiss
Re: Flavor N'abania Engaged And Expecting A Baby: by Ivynwa(f): 2:49am On Feb 23, 2012
y me:

ogugua88:

Your what angry angry angry angry angry

Oguguanwa you dey vex for the girl for daring to call him her Baby? Chei!
Do you seriously want Flavour? I bet this won't be good news for you if you do dearie.
What are you going to do kwanu now that sharp Babes don chance am? Poor darling!
Hugs to you!
Re: Flavor N'abania Engaged And Expecting A Baby: by Princek12(m): 2:53am On Feb 23, 2012
stillwater:

I love this. This is a very good advice for your daughter. Just save it for her when the time comes. I found out that those that were players are even overprotective of their daughters. grin

And besides that, because the girl sleeps with you, doesn't mean she's a LovePeddler. You are as much as a LovePeddler if you call her one from a rational point of view. Nigerian men remove your mind from this razz mentality. You wonder why the girls don't want to sleep with you. tongue

It is a good advice for your daughter, too. No wonder you are single and will remain single with your shakara mentality. And I never said that a girl is a LovePeddler because she sleeps with a guy. I was just using the term heaux keep winning  in reference to the haters on the thread who were calling her a LovePeddler because she slept with flavor pretty fast. I was pretty much saying that regardless of whether they call her a LovePeddler or not, she is being wifed up. At least she is better than y'all single women who hoard your punny for years and still don't get wifed up.
Re: Flavor N'abania Engaged And Expecting A Baby: by Nobody: 2:55am On Feb 23, 2012
Ivynwa:
Oguguanwa you dey vex for the girl for daring to call him her Baby? Chei!
Do you seriously want Flavour? I bet this won't be good news for you if you do dearie.
What are you going to do kwanu now that sharp Babes don chance am? Poor darling!
Hugs to you!

Since when is sleeping with someone you just met being "sharp"? Lol. If that's the case then let me not marry. I'm not Sister Mary but I still have my self-respect and plan on keeping it. Call me dull lol.
Re: Flavor N'abania Engaged And Expecting A Baby: by Ivynwa(f): 3:02am On Feb 23, 2012
ogugua88:

Since when is sleeping with someone who you just met being "sharp"? Lol. If that's the case then let me not marry. I'm not Sister Mary but I still have my [b]self-respect[/b]and plan on keeping it. Call me dull lol.

That's my girl, that's my girl! Hugs to you!

Sweetheart, the sharp I meant here is not the all-positive-sharp but the net-him-down-with-pregnancy sharpness.
Don't you worry, you will meet a sweeter and hotter gent that deserves you Baby.
Re: Flavor N'abania Engaged And Expecting A Baby: by Nobody: 3:07am On Feb 23, 2012
Ivynwa:
That's my girl, that's my girl! Hugs to you!

Lesson from my mother. We must pass it down cheesy cheesy
Re: Flavor N'abania Engaged And Expecting A Baby: by Ivynwa(f): 3:18am On Feb 23, 2012

Lesson from my mother. We must pass it down.

We must.

Cool that you were just playing along. OMG, I'm just seeing "The Original Mrs Nabania" signature.  Haha
Re: Flavor N'abania Engaged And Expecting A Baby: by Nobody: 3:19am On Feb 23, 2012
No one said. I was just saying lol. And don't worry, [size=2pt]I already have[/size]. All this flavour drama na for show, since they kept mentioning my name lol.
Re: Flavor N'abania Engaged And Expecting A Baby: by Nobody: 3:32am On Feb 23, 2012
Lol cool
Re: Flavor N'abania Engaged And Expecting A Baby: by Ivynwa(f): 3:44am On Feb 23, 2012
Girl, I believe that we've all got one talent or the other.
One only has to work it out for oneself and make it happen and the star will come shining.
Re: Flavor N'abania Engaged And Expecting A Baby: by logica(m): 3:46am On Feb 23, 2012
No wonder Flavor no send you. lol You have that nerdy look. lol Could be the glasses. lol Are you a bookworm? lol Dunno why I'm lolling so much. Must be I had too much lolly-pop.
Re: Flavor N'abania Engaged And Expecting A Baby: by agiboma(f): 3:54am On Feb 23, 2012
he real sweet looking congrats to the happy couple
Re: Flavor N'abania Engaged And Expecting A Baby: by Nobody: 3:55am On Feb 23, 2012
Ivynwa:
Girl, I believe that we've all got one talent or the other.
One only has to work it out for oneself and make it happen and the star will come shining.

That is very true.

logica:
No wonder Flavor no send you. lol You have that nerdy look. lol Could be the glasses. lol Are you a bookworm? lol Dunno why I'm lolling so much. Must be I had too much lolly-pop.

You don't know what you're talking. You no know the kain bobos my extra eyes dey catch?
Re: Flavor N'abania Engaged And Expecting A Baby: by logica(m): 4:00am On Feb 23, 2012
ogugua88:

You don't know what you're talking. You no know the kain bobos my extra eyes dey catch?
LOL. X-Ray specs? Me likey.
Re: Flavor N'abania Engaged And Expecting A Baby: by Nobody: 4:09am On Feb 23, 2012
Yes, na the power of the spectacles. That's why Flavour was smiling like rat wey chop salt.
Re: Flavor N'abania Engaged And Expecting A Baby: by logica(m): 4:18am On Feb 23, 2012
Ha ha. Una fit each other sha.
Re: Flavor N'abania Engaged And Expecting A Baby: by Ivynwa(f): 4:23am On Feb 23, 2012
@Ogugua
Girl did you really snap that pics with him?
It's nice, I like some of his music too especially the beats and the way he simply made great music out of some thick thick words (that nobody will ever think of singing into a song) in that "Nwa Baby" simply rocks. If he ever changes his mind and comes to you, help me tell him to be more original though and not sing too much remixing of past music.
OMG (ivynwa folds her hand jokingly in prayer) I hope he changes his mind for you dear, time still dey as you said. Lol
Re: Flavor N'abania Engaged And Expecting A Baby: by Nobody: 6:39am On Feb 23, 2012
Lol. That was at a concert in November.

He's really talented o! Rotimy has all his songs on an iPod lol. Flav does sample a lot of old songs sha. Momsy and some others said that he's bringing awareness to past musicians, which is true. It's resulted in me digging through my dad's highlife cassettes, rediscovering oldies, and watching old Oriental Brothers videos on youtube. He's put Ibo culture in the forefront of the industry too.

AMEN! lmao.
Re: Flavor N'abania Engaged And Expecting A Baby: by Korrection(m): 7:07am On Feb 23, 2012
Nairalanders, LAFF WAN BURST MY BELLE, SEE HATING AND CASTING, BUT THEY ARE HAVING A BABY ISNT IT, THAT CHILD WILL REMIND THEM THE LOVE THEY HAD IF THEY EVENTUALLY BREAK UP, BUT LETS WISH THEM WELL,
Re: Flavor N'abania Engaged And Expecting A Baby: by freepeople: 7:51am On Feb 23, 2012
rotimy:

@all posters, flavour is a total disgrace to the Igbo race. his music is useless and the lyrics are for the dogs. If he marries, many their first child be a girl and it will be good hearing flavour using his songs like Ashewo. na abania and pant di iro to sing his child to sleep

You probably don't know Flavour.

He's an unrepentant ashawo patronizer at Saloon Brothel at Obiagu Road and many others scattered around Enugu. He mentions it in some of his songs. He's well-known here. If you frequents some joints like Hobbies, Permadice, Newberries around 2001 - 2004, you'll probably know Flavour. .

Well, I don't think he's a disgrace to Igbo race 'cause some Yoruba artist uses more vulgar lyrics
Re: Flavor N'abania Engaged And Expecting A Baby: by oluwapomile(m): 7:58am On Feb 23, 2012
i realy don't c anytin wrng wit wat he did,re u guyz saying there ain't sum rich and sexy musicians over there that heels cn't hook up wit.i tink lif is a choice,u choose 2 spend d rest of ur lif wit whom suits u most.
Flavor i hapi 4u joor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Toyin Adewale, Mayorkun's Mother Stuns In New Adorable Photos / Naira Marley Feeds His Dogs, Fans React (Video) / Seyi Shay Welcomes Her First Child (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.