Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** (31161 Views)

2013 Mercedes G63 AMG ( Pre Ordered By Merrybet From Inspired Autos ) / BRAND NEW ALL NEW 2013 TOYOTA VENZA LIMITED ( Pre Ordered from Inspired Autos ) / My 2004 Infiniti Fx35 Technology Pre-ordered From Inspired Autos HAS ARRIVED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by inspiredm(m): 4:56pm On Feb 23, 2012
THE REASONS ARE EXHAUSTIVE But we have Trimmed them down to Just 1001 Reasons You must Pre Order Your NExt Car from Inspired Autos

Follow / Bookmark this Thread BUMPER to BUMPER as it will be Updated Daily.

Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by inspiredm(m): 7:46pm On Feb 23, 2012
Inspired Autos is a Nigerian Government Licensed Automobile Dealer

We are Accredited and Recognized as a Certified Automobile Dealer.

We are Also a US State of California Licensed Automobile Dealership.

We have Access to Buy From Dealers ONLY Auctions.

This is the First Reason You should Buy / Pre Order Your Next Car from Inspired Autos. wink
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by inspiredm(m): 12:20am On Feb 24, 2012
cool cool

Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by Nobody: 12:24am On Feb 24, 2012
inspired_m:

We have Access to Buy From Dealers ONLY Auctions.

Very important advantage for those who know. Good job.
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by emmalated(m): 10:10am On Feb 24, 2012
inspired_m,
I've been trying to contact you both on on phone and email.
my mail is emmanuenable@gmail.com.Cheers
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by emmalated(m): 10:11am On Feb 24, 2012
inspired_m,
my mail is emmanuenable@gmail.com
Cheers
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by inspiredm(m): 11:28am On Feb 24, 2012
emmalated:

inspired_m,
my mail is emmanuenable@gmail.com
Cheers

Sorry about that, I was on Vacation and had a tight Schedule, But I am Back and Better now, Kindly Check your mail Sir.
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by Cheidy(m): 12:01pm On Feb 24, 2012
Mr inspired I have been looking for you. Please I need a 2008 toyota matrix XR. FULL OPTION. I want the car to come as complete as any can come. ABS, KEYLESS, LEATHER, JBLSPEAKERS, TRACTION CONTROL, TIRE PRESSURE E.T.C. Mileage below 60k and I love red. I knw I'm a bit picky but I tink ur equal to the task. wink. I look 4ward to ur reply. Quotation and pics.
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by inspiredm(m): 1:35pm On Feb 24, 2012
davidylan:

Very important advantage for those who know. Good job.

We have Access to BUY At DEALER's Only AUCTION, it is an Advantage for us to Get the Best and Cleanest Cars in the USA At Dealers PRICES.

Thanks Bro, God Bless.
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by inspiredm(m): 5:05pm On Feb 24, 2012
Cheidy:

Mr inspired I have been looking for you. Please I need a 2008 toyota matrix XR. FULL OPTION. I want the car to come as complete as any can come. ABS, KEYLESS, LEATHER, JBLSPEAKERS, TRACTION CONTROL, TIRE PRESSURE E.T.C. Mileage below 60k and I love red. I knw I'm a bit picky but I tink ur equal to the task. wink. I look 4ward to ur reply. Quotation and pics.

Hello Sir

The New Toyota Matrix Was Introduced in 2009

2005 - 2008 Toyota Matrix Had the same Shape, The Options You Listed would be in 2009 Model Upwards

2008 Toyota Matrix XR, Mileage Not more than 60,000 miles is 2.3m Naira, comes With Warranty.
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by Cheidy(m): 5:21pm On Feb 24, 2012
I've seen cars at online stores wit these options, except maybe the leather interior which heard can be fixed in the usa.
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by inspiredm(m): 5:25pm On Feb 24, 2012
Cheidy:

I've seen cars at online stores wit these options, except maybe the leather interior which heard can be fixed in the usa.

Thats right Sir, All The Options are Available, The Keyless Option Is not THUMB Start however, its Usual Keyless Entry,

Send you an email via sales@BLOCKED And I can Forward you Photos, VIN and VIN Details

Looking forward to your Business.
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by Cheidy(m): 5:31pm On Feb 24, 2012
OK, sorry my bad, keyless entry, so is it possible ?
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by inspiredm(m): 5:35pm On Feb 24, 2012
Cheidy:

OK, sorry my bad, keyless entry, so is it possible ?

Yes Sir, Very Possible.

@ Inspired Autos, We Believe in Possibilites.
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by Cheidy(m): 5:43pm On Feb 24, 2012
Ok, I lyk ur spirit, so I wld be givin u a call soon, so hav it in mind.
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by inspiredm(m): 9:44pm On Feb 24, 2012
Inspired Autos Is Physically Accessible.

You can Meet With Me @ 291 Ikorodu Road Anthony Lagos Nigeria.

We have a Showroom Where We Display Quality vehicles For Sale, The Same Standard of Cars We Pre Order For you are the Same We Sell, The Truth is You save More Money When you Pre Order.

Offline Customers Can Walk in and Purchase their Cars Right Away.

We have a Face to Our Name.

A Reason to Deal with Africa's Number One Online Auto Dealer Since 2006.
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by inspiredm(m): 10:32am On Feb 25, 2012
More Reasons to Come.
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by Akinse98: 2:46pm On Feb 25, 2012
Hi
Can u also help to ship already bought vehicle from the states and clear in Naija too??
Thanks
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by inspiredm(m): 4:53pm On Feb 25, 2012
Akinse98:

Hi
Can u also help to ship already bought vehicle from the states and clear in Naija too??
Thanks

Yes Sir We can Help Ship in A vehicle already Bought, Just Make sure the Documents are Intact, The Certificate of Title Most Especially.

Cheers
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by paramajit: 5:41pm On Feb 25, 2012
Trying to recover from the serious can problem I have and Can you help me to get a good , clean , factory tinted 1996 Honda Accord with full option called Bull-Dog for me at least to manage for the main time but please must be factory tinted, if you can i would be so happy, cos am ready
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by Nobody: 6:22pm On Feb 25, 2012
Inspired Autos please inspire me;

What is the latest brand of a super clean
1.Toyota Rav4 and
2.Toyota Matrix
I can preorder with a budget of 1.8 million naira?My initial budget was 1.5 million.I have heard too may stories here on NL.Knowing your place at Anthony and always looking at your cars whenever I pass by please be highly honest as we have known you to be.RSVP ASAP PLS.Cheers.
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 25, 2012
If you notice I have been scouting for a car since january on NL with many offers and I have heard it all. "go to cotonou", "preorder from overseas", "buy a naija used whats the diff." bla bla bla.
I got an offer of 1.5 for a 2005 matrix and between 1.8 to 2.3 for a 2004/2005 rav4.
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by Akinse98: 6:58pm On Feb 25, 2012
Thanks for ur reply inspired
What documents do u need to ship in these two rides??
2005 Toyota Camry
2008 Mercedes ML

How much will it cost me for shipping them- pls analyse separately
And the cost of clearing too
Thanks
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by inspiredm(m): 9:10pm On Feb 25, 2012
paramajit:

Trying to recover from the serious can problem I have and Can you help me to get a good , clean , factory tinted 1996 Honda Accord with full option called Bull-Dog for me at least to manage for the main time but please must be factory tinted, if you can i would be so happy, cos am ready

1996 Honda Accord Bull Dog ( American Specs ) Auto is 850k.

Clean title No Accidents.
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by inspiredm(m): 9:15pm On Feb 25, 2012
dabriggs:

Inspired Autos please inspire me;

What is the latest brand of a super clean
1.Toyota Rav4 and
2.Toyota Matrix
I can preorder with a budget of 1.8 million naira?My initial budget was 1.5 million.I have heard too may stories here on NL.Knowing your place at Anthony and always looking at your cars whenever I pass by please be highly honest as we have known you to be.RSVP ASAP PLS.Cheers.

dabriggs:

If you notice I have been scouting for a car since january on NL with many offers and I have heard it all. "go to cotonou", "preorder from overseas", "buy a naija used whats the diff." bla bla bla.
I got an offer of 1.5 for a 2005 matrix and between 1.8 to 2.3 for a 2004/2005 rav4.

I Can Bet that a 2005 Toyota Matrix Non Nigerian Used for 1.5m Naira would most probably be Salvaged, Accidented.

Clean Title 2005 Toyota Matrix is 1.8m

2004 Toyota RaV 4 is 2.3m

2005 Toyota RAV 4 is 2.450m

Clean Title, No Accident, Comes With Warranty Valid in Nigeria.
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by inspiredm(m): 9:17pm On Feb 25, 2012
Akinse98:

Thanks for ur reply inspired
What documents do u need to ship in these two rides??
2005 Toyota Camry
2008 Mercedes ML

How much will it cost me for shipping them- pls analyse separately
And the cost of clearing too
Thanks

I need the Certificate of Title of the Vehicle.

You need to tell me the Zip Code of Where the Vehicle is Located in the US, This would enable me Calculate the Transportation Charges to the Port.

I can Pick up From any State in the US.

You can Send me an Email via inspired.autos@gmail.com For Further Information.

Cheers
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by Nobody: 9:58pm On Feb 25, 2012
Wow! 11,000 and 15,000 dollars approximately.I am a little worried now.I wasnt expecting much difference in price between the matrix and rav4.I love the matrix but sort of concerned that it is a low car(especially the front) and may not be well suited to my rugged street at Ojota.Hence my preference for the mini SUVs.I am wondering if there is any other mini SUV I can get for the 1.8 range.If not I shall simply settle for/manage the Matrix.Inspired,You have any comments/advice/options?

1 Like

Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by christyoptical: 9:06am On Feb 26, 2012
@Inspired, how much will you deliver a 2004-2006 Mazda 6 car/2004 Honda EOD, auto tranny, dual exhaust, alloy wheels, with leather seats. I need one for my son urgently.
Pls reply asap.
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by christyoptical: 9:12am On Feb 26, 2012
@Inspired, I'll prefer your price quote in USD, waiting
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by laurelxy(m): 7:03pm On Feb 26, 2012
hi mr inspired can i get golf 3 @ 450k
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by inspiredm(m): 10:35pm On Feb 26, 2012
dabriggs:

Wow! 11,000 and 15,000 dollars approximately.I am a little worried now.I wasnt expecting much difference in price between the matrix and rav4.I love the matrix but sort of concerned that it is a low car(especially the front) and may not be well suited to my rugged street at Ojota.Hence my preference for the mini SUVs.I am wondering if there is any other mini SUV I can get for the 1.8 range.If not I shall simply settle for/manage the Matrix.Inspired,You have any comments/advice/options?

Toyota Matrix is Wonderful, it Shares the Same Mechanical Parts with the Toyota Corolla.

You can Avoid the XR Model Which Comes with Side Skirts and Bumpers If you Live in Areas With Bumpy Roads, The Other Trim Models Should Be Fine.

With 2m, You can Get 2002/2004 Honda CR-V, 2001/2005 Toyota RAV 4, 2001 / 2003 Toyota Highlander

All these Come in 4 Cylinder Engine, Easy to Maintain and Have Very Good Fuel Economy.

Cheers
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by inspiredm(m): 10:38pm On Feb 26, 2012
christyoptical:

@Inspired, how much will you deliver a 2004-2006 Mazda 6 car/2004 Honda EOD, auto tranny, dual exhaust, alloy wheels, with leather seats. I need one for my son urgently.
Pls reply asap.

2004 Mazda 6 Lands at $10,000

2005 Mazda 6 Lands at $11,000

2006 Mazda 6 Lands @ @13,000.

Honda Accord End of Discussion V6 Engine, LOADED Lands @ $11,000.

All Cars Come with Clean Title, No Accident, No Salvaged and Comes with Warranty Valid in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Production Of Gasoline Cars Ends In 2025, Nigeria In Trouble / Lexus Rx 330 04/05...very Cheap ( Cotonou Clean Cars) / Carguideng And The Toyota Sienna's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.