Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** (31166 Views)

2013 Mercedes G63 AMG ( Pre Ordered By Merrybet From Inspired Autos ) / BRAND NEW ALL NEW 2013 TOYOTA VENZA LIMITED ( Pre Ordered from Inspired Autos ) / My 2004 Infiniti Fx35 Technology Pre-ordered From Inspired Autos HAS ARRIVED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by inspiredm(m): 9:29am On Feb 27, 2012
Inspired Autos is Longest Serving Online Auto Dealer in Nigeria.

We Introduced Online Auto Marketing Since 2006 and Has Remained Nigeria's Number 1 Online Auto Dealer Since 2006.

Whatever Rules in Nigeria, Rules in Africa.

Inspired Autos is Africa's Strongest Online Auto Dealer, Serving the Automotive Market with the Best and Cleanest Cars Since 2006.

Another Reason You must Deal with Inspired autos for your Next Car.
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by dawgy(m): 9:58am On Feb 27, 2012
I need a very Clean Nissan Micra. Hopefully with the following features :

- Automatic transmison
- 4/5 doors
- Air conditioned
- Alloy rims

Please let me know the last price.

Also I need a very clean Audi 80 with the following features :
-Manual transmision
-4/5 doors
-Air condition
-Alloy rims

Also I need a very clean VW vento with the same features as the Audi 80 specified above.
My contact details are getmee01@yahoo.com
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by Vuprax: 10:32am On Feb 27, 2012
Hi Inspired,
How much will it cost me to get a clean 2004 Toyota Corolla LE from you? Will a budget of N1.3m be able to cut it? Na my first car and I'm a bit concerned about getting a nice, durable car wey no go break my (piggy)bank totally.
Thanks.
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by inspiredm(m): 1:39pm On Feb 27, 2012
dawgy:

I need a very Clean Nissan Micra. Hopefully with the following features :

- Automatic transmison
- 4/5 doors
- Air conditioned
- Alloy rims

Please let me know the last price.

Also I need a very clean Audi 80 with the following features :
-Manual transmision
-4/5 doors
-Air condition
-Alloy rims

Also I need a very clean VW vento with the same features as the Audi 80 specified above.
My contact details are getmee01@yahoo.com

Thanks for the Enquiry. I Currently Dont Ship in cars from Europe Except Mercedez Benz From Germany.

Cheers
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by paramajit: 4:28pm On Feb 27, 2012
inspired_m:

1996 Honda Accord Bull Dog ( American Specs ) Auto is 850k.

Clean title No Accidents.

do you have it available now and please i need it with factory tinted and can it go for 700K send me your email / phone number if Ok, am ready,
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by inspiredm(m): 7:12pm On Feb 28, 2012
paramajit:

do you have it available now and please i need it with factory tinted and can it go for 700K send me your email / phone number if Ok, am ready,

You can Ring me on 08023050886 or mail via sales@BLOCKED
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by inspiredm(m): 10:49pm On Feb 28, 2012
Inspired Autos Is Financially Dependable, We have a Strong Financial Back Bone and we will never Play Funny Games With your Deposits.

When You Deposit for a Car @ Inspired Autos, You are Rest Assured Dealing with a Reputable, Honest and Straight Forward Dealership.

One of the Numerous Reasons you must Bet your Next Car from Inspired Autos.
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by inspiredm(m): 10:17am On Feb 29, 2012
Inspired Autos Offers the BEST Pricing When it Comes to Quality Automobiles

When Comparing Our Prices to others, Bear In Mind that Quality Differs.

@ Inspired Autos, We sell Only EXCELLENT, Clean title, Non Accidented Vehicles Backed up by Warranty Valid in Nigeria.

Our Vehicles are Sourced from the Topmost Dealerships / Auctions in the USA and We are Guaranteed to BEAT Any Price of Same QUALITY.
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by Akinse98: 10:38am On Feb 29, 2012
Hi inspired
As par the shipping of the Toyota and the Benz ML
The vehicles are in jersey city - post code: 07305
You can pls send me ur service price for individual vehicle including clearing at the port here in Naija to oyeakinse@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by inspiredm(m): 4:12pm On Feb 29, 2012
Akinse98:

Hi inspired
As par the shipping of the Toyota and the Benz ML
The vehicles are in jersey city - post code: 07305
You can pls send me ur service price for individual vehicle including clearing at the port here in Naija to oyeakinse@yahoo.com
Thanks

Good day Sir, I Will Revert Shortly.
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by inspiredm(m): 9:25pm On Feb 29, 2012
@ Inspired Autos, Customer service is very crucial to us. We are always here to help you and respond to your concerns any time. We are open most of the hours of the day and e-mails are always answered within 24 hours.

If you ever have a problem, you can rest assured that we will be here to help you out. Soon you will know why our customers become customers for life.
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by alexisalex: 10:43pm On Feb 29, 2012
Impressive !!!
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by inspiredm(m): 10:10am On Mar 01, 2012
@ Inspired Autos, We invest in our Business. Sounds simple, but you would be amazed at how many Auto dealers operate , Selling Sub-Standard brands in Questionable Condition.

We are a professional and Upstanding, Professionally Managed Business, and Recipients of the Most Prestigious Customer Service awards in the industry Since 2006.

Several Reasons to Deal with Inspired Autos
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 01, 2012
inspired_m:

Toyota Matrix is Wonderful, it Shares the Same Mechanical Parts with the Toyota Corolla.

You can Avoid the XR Model Which Comes with Side Skirts and Bumpers If you Live in Areas With Bumpy Roads, The Other Trim Models Should Be Fine.

With 2m, You can Get 2002/2004 Honda CR-V, 2001/2005 Toyota RAV 4, 2001 / 2003 Toyota Highlander

All these Come in 4 Cylinder Engine, Easy to Maintain and Have Very Good Fuel Economy.

Cheers

Thanks man for your advice. You actually know this business. Even further, you know your cars their mechanics and chasis. Good one.
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by Nobody: 10:34am On Mar 01, 2012
By the way inspired, the wife says it must be Rav4 o. Any time the woman sees the car on the road especially the Wine coloured one she go dey look am like say na angel dey pass grin grin grin grin. So I guess its the 2005 Rav4. Will get in touch with you latter.Cheers.
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by inspiredm(m): 10:45pm On Mar 01, 2012
dabriggs:

Thanks man for your advice. You actually know this business. Even further, you know your cars their mechanics and chasis. Good one.

Thanks Bro, We dey try Our Best Small Small. wink
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by justifeany: 9:03am On Mar 02, 2012
Hi Inspired Autos

how much will cost to get Nissan maxima 2003 model with full option including ABS. It will be my first car. Kindly advise
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by Akinse98: 9:22am On Mar 02, 2012
Hi inspired
Am still expecting the cost of shipping and clearing of the individual rides
As you promised 2 days ago
Awaiting
Thanks
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by inspiredm(m): 2:15pm On Mar 02, 2012
Akinse98:

Hi inspired
Am still expecting the cost of shipping and clearing of the individual rides
As you promised 2 days ago
Awaiting
Thanks

Kindly Check your Mail Sir.

Cheers
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by inspiredm(m): 4:59pm On Mar 02, 2012
justifeany:

Hi Inspired Autos

how much will cost to get Nissan maxima 2003 model with full option including ABS. It will be my first car. Kindly advise

2003 Nissan Maxima Top of the Line is 1.5m Naira.
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by jaybee3(m): 5:01pm On Mar 02, 2012
Oga Inspired,
What Japanese cars can you do for 1.2M - 1.4M?
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by inspiredm(m): 5:03pm On Mar 02, 2012
The Best service, Guaranteed.

We Staff our own shop with qualified Sales men and technicians. If you have a Problem, a request, or a Question, We can and will resolve for it you — Guaranteed.

Ask any other dealer you visit and you'll find that they wont offer your Pre and after sales Services.

@ Inspired Autos,  We pride ourselves on taking care of you from the time you visit our store and throughout your ownership experience.
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by inspiredm(m): 10:49pm On Mar 02, 2012
jay bee:

Oga Inspired,
What Japanese cars can you do for 1.2M - 1.4M?

Ill Work on this Shortly Sir.
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by inspiredm(m): 1:48pm On Mar 04, 2012
Oga Jay Bee,

Kindly Provide an Email Address Or Send me an Email Via sales@BLOCKED For a Comprehensive List

Cheers
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by inspiredm(m): 10:18pm On Mar 04, 2012
Quality, quality, quality! Our Cars are delivered from the finest and most reputable product lines in America. Some Cars even conserve a uniqueness that you cannot find anywhere else.

Our top quality is guaranteed!
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by paulokwudiri(m): 8:20am On Mar 05, 2012
Inspired u r the best.PLs tell me the modest price to land 2003 EOD and 2003 avalon XL respectively.
paulokwudiri@rocketmail.com
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by inspiredm(m): 5:46pm On Mar 05, 2012
paulokwudiri:

Inspired u r the best.PLs tell me the modest price to land 2003 EOD and 2003 avalon XL respectively.
paulokwudiri@rocketmail.com

2003 Honda Accord is 1.7m

2003 Toyota Avalon XL is 1.650m

Clean Title, No Accident.
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by jaybee3(m): 5:47pm On Mar 05, 2012
@Inspired
Did you get my PM?
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by inspiredm(m): 5:51pm On Mar 05, 2012
jay bee:

@Inspired
Did you get my PM?

Yes Sir, I Did,

Ill reply You Shortly Soir, Working on your Request.
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by Damola12: 10:10am On Mar 06, 2012
abeg make una no vex, sombodi can ask me weda my mate dey here but na inteligent question, inspired what is the least a car can cost to make financial sense preordering, i noticed dat ur range is like 1.7 and above, more to the point what are options available to me if i have 850 to 1million please no honda at all for me just toyota and nissan
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by oyewole123: 3:30pm On Mar 06, 2012
Hello inspired
I have sent you an e mail regarding the Mercedes Benz ML for pre - order
Awaiting your response
Thanks
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by inspiredm(m): 4:41pm On Mar 06, 2012
oyewole123:

Hello inspired
I have sent you an e mail regarding the Mercedes Benz ML for pre - order
Awaiting your response
Thanks

Im On it Sir, We can Start the Deal Immediately.

Cheers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Production Of Gasoline Cars Ends In 2025, Nigeria In Trouble / Lexus Rx 330 04/05...very Cheap ( Cotonou Clean Cars) / Carguideng And The Toyota Sienna's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.