Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,642 members, 7,820,251 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** - Autos (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** (31172 Views)

2013 Mercedes G63 AMG ( Pre Ordered By Merrybet From Inspired Autos ) / BRAND NEW ALL NEW 2013 TOYOTA VENZA LIMITED ( Pre Ordered from Inspired Autos ) / My 2004 Infiniti Fx35 Technology Pre-ordered From Inspired Autos HAS ARRIVED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by inspiredm(m): 10:24pm On Apr 24, 2012
donugapi:

I would be in touch with you very soon sir. I coincidentally had this discussion with my friend in Chevron you helped get one during that came during the strike period if you can remember.
I would definitely get it through you.
Thanks

Fantastic that You have Guys in CHEVRON

Within the Last 6 Month, I have Pre Ordered Vehicles for like 10 Guys in CHEVRON, If You Need Referrals in Chevron, I Can Flood You With Many.
grin
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by inspiredm(m): 9:49am On Apr 25, 2012
cool cool
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by inspiredm(m): 3:07pm On Apr 25, 2012
@ Inspired AUTOS, We Work Hard 24 Hours a Day, 7 days a WEEK, to Earn your BUSINESS
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by blasted007: 4:33pm On Apr 25, 2012
Ford Escape 2003 4x4. Whats the full cost?
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by sawyerrola(m): 9:34pm On Apr 25, 2012
Inspired, looks like some of us that have confirmed preorders with you actually don’t qualify to own a thread from you even after vehicle has sailed o. Not really nice actually. We don’t get to enjoy this wonderful feeling from viewing our own inspired thread and getting to share the links with our friends and family! We don’t know where to read updates without spying on someone else’s thread or calling you on phone! We don’t know where to advertise your good job because we have no thread from you showing our preorder through you. Anyway, you’ve got your reasons why we don’t qualify for a thread, no problems about that. Please you can do us updates by email. Let’s feel happy we count too. We would manage that at least. Nice job you are doing. Keep it up.
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by oyewole123: 1:03am On Apr 26, 2012
Hi inspired
Any update on my ML
Now getting up to 4 weeks in US port
Hope no wahala
Revert pls
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by oyewole123: 7:17pm On Apr 26, 2012
Still awaiting ur response
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by inspiredm(m): 11:19am On Apr 27, 2012
sawyerrola: Inspired, looks like some of us that have confirmed preorders with you actually don’t qualify to own a thread from you even after vehicle has sailed o. Not really nice actually. We don’t get to enjoy this wonderful feeling from viewing our own inspired thread and getting to share the links with our friends and family! We don’t know where to read updates without spying on someone else’s thread or calling you on phone! We don’t know where to advertise your good job because we have no thread from you showing our preorder through you. Anyway, you’ve got your reasons why we don’t qualify for a thread, no problems about that. Please you can do us updates by email. Let’s feel happy we count too. We would manage that at least. Nice job you are doing. Keep it up.

Oga, I will Create the thread for your 2008 Honda CR-V EX-L.

I understand the good feeling of having a Thread from Inspired Autos and Im sorry for the delay, Truth is there are several Pre order threads I have Pending and Knowing that I created the 3 Adverts Per day Rule, I have to lay examples for other sellers to follow., I will give your Vehicle a Slot in my Oncoming new pre order threads.

There is really Not Much Update, Since your Vehicle has sailed and i have sent a Copy of the Bill Of Lading

All there is for the Ship to Arrive in 6 days and for Customs Clearing to Commence.

Thanks for Understanding

Cheers
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by inspiredm(m): 11:20am On Apr 27, 2012
oyewole123: Hi inspired
Any update on my ML
Now getting up to 4 weeks in US port
Hope no wahala
Revert pls

Your vehicle should sail from New York this Sunday

It Cleared US Customs Already

Cheers
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by sawyerrola(m): 1:06pm On Apr 27, 2012
inspired_m:

Oga, I will Create the thread for your 2008 Honda CR-V EX-L.

I understand the good feeling of having a Thread from Inspired Autos and Im sorry for the delay, Truth is there are several Pre order threads I have Pending and Knowing that I created the 3 Adverts Per day Rule, I have to lay examples for other sellers to follow., I will give your Vehicle a Slot in my Oncoming new pre order threads.

There is really Not Much Update, Since your Vehicle has sailed and i have sent a Copy of the Bill Of Lading

All there is for the Ship to Arrive in 6 days and for Customs Clearing to Commence.

Thanks for Understanding

Cheers

Hello Inspired, No problems at all. If you insist, I rest my case. Ill rather have a vehicle without a thread than have a thread without a vehicle. Nice example in sticking to the 3 adverts per day. It’s the best way to teach by example (especially on nairaland). Just my little advice. Rather than update 3 old threads daily, rotate the space by creating pending threads once a day. So you’ll always have 3 slots (2 updates and 1 new) as you want. and everybody will be happy. thats the win win situation. Anyway, enjoy your game at your convenience. i could always spy on a fellow nairalanders thread with same shipping details if im so curious about status/updates. Have a wonderful day today.
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by inspiredm(m): 11:20am On Apr 28, 2012
sawyerrola:

Hello Inspired, No problems at all. If you insist, I rest my case. Ill rather have a vehicle without a thread than have a thread without a vehicle. Nice example in sticking to the 3 adverts per day. It’s the best way to teach by example (especially on nairaland). Just my little advice. Rather than update 3 old threads daily, rotate the space by creating pending threads once a day. So you’ll always have 3 slots (2 updates and 1 new) as you want. and everybody will be happy. thats the win win situation. Anyway, enjoy your game at your convenience. i could always spy on a fellow nairalanders thread with same shipping details if im so curious about status/updates. Have a wonderful day today.

Thanks for the Suggestion Sir,

Inspired Autos is a High Volume Dealership, We take Transactions very frequently and I strongly Doubt This Idea is suitable for US.

Currently I have about 26 Pre Order Transaction Threads I have not created. Going by Your Suggestion, If I Create a New thread Per Day it means Every new Thread Created Will be Updated in the Next 26 days, Also Bear in Mind that Within the 26 Days Period There will be New Transactions In between that time Frame as they were.

The Idea Will be Suitable for Maybe Sellers that have One or Two Threads to Create in a Longer Space of Time.

We create threads Randomly and sometimes Customers feel excited that they Create the threads themselves And I can Update and Upload Details On there.

FInally I will create your thread within the Next 24 Hours, Thanks so much for the Trust and the Business, We Appreciate you.

Cheers
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by sawyerrola(m): 3:50pm On Apr 28, 2012
inspired_m:

Thanks for the Suggestion Sir,

Inspired Autos is a High Volume Dealership, We take Transactions very frequently and I strongly Doubt This Idea is suitable for US.

Currently I have about 26 Pre Order Transaction Threads I have not created. Going by Your Suggestion, If I Create a New thread Per Day it means Every new Thread Created Will be Updated in the Next 26 days, Also Bear in Mind that Within the 26 Days Period There will be New Transactions In between that time Frame as they were.

The Idea Will be Suitable for Maybe Sellers that have One or Two Threads to Create in a Longer Space of Time.

We create threads Randomly and sometimes Customers feel excited that they Create the threads themselves And I can Update and Upload Details On there.

FInally I will create your thread within the Next 24 Hours, Thanks so much for the Trust and the Business, We Appreciate you.

Cheers

Truly a wise business man. You’ve always got a defense at your finger tips. I strongly agree with you sir. You know best how it works in your field. Just keep up the good work. You’ve killed the joy of the thread in me already, just incase you cant start it for any reason, no problems at all. An inspired thread was one of the attractions I had in doing an Inspired pre-order. Those who drive the Mercedes Benz know best how to describe this feeling of having a unique barge/brand (e.g. Mercedes Benz, Inspired thread) added to their personality. I didn’t know I had to create this thread myself, like producing a Mercedes Benz in China. It’s never the same even if there is a strong look alike. You’re a brand already; don’t let us start a china version of you! Like I will always say when it comes to this vehicle business, rule number 1: inspired is always right, rule number 2: when in doubt, read rule number 1. So I humbly agree with you.
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by inspiredm(m): 8:35am On Apr 29, 2012
sawyerrola:

Truly a wise business man. You’ve always got a defense at your finger tips. I strongly agree with you sir. You know best how it works in your field. Just keep up the good work. You’ve killed the joy of the thread in me already, just incase you cant start it for any reason, no problems at all. An inspired thread was one of the attractions I had in doing an Inspired pre-order. Those who drive the Mercedes Benz know best how to describe this feeling of having a unique barge/brand (e.g. Mercedes Benz, Inspired thread) added to their personality. I didn’t know I had to create this thread myself, like producing a Mercedes Benz in China. It’s never the same even if there is a strong look alike. You’re a brand already; don’t let us start a china version of you! Like I will always say when it comes to this vehicle business, rule number 1: inspired is always right, rule number 2: when in doubt, read rule number 1. So I humbly agree with you.

Well Noted Sir

Thanks and God Bless.
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by inspiredm(m): 7:22pm On Apr 29, 2012
@ Inspired Autos We put every pre-owned vehicle through a rigorous "INSPECTION AND CORRECTION" before we put our name on it.

We pride ourselves on having the "NEWEST-USED CARS", after all, don't YOU DESERVE IT!!!!
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by blasted007: 10:35am On Apr 30, 2012
Inspired, I'm still waiting for your quote for 2003 ford escape xlt 4X4
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by oyewole123: 12:39pm On Apr 30, 2012
Hi inspired
Has my ML sailed yesterday as you said because am yet to see my confirmation
Will be awaiting ur reply
Cheers
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by inspiredm(m): 4:24pm On Apr 30, 2012
blasted007: Inspired, I'm still waiting for your quote for 2003 ford escape xlt 4X4

2003 Ford Escape 4WD XLT Model is 1.6m Naira

Clean title, Rust Free. Under Warranty.
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by inspiredm(m): 4:25pm On Apr 30, 2012
Has my ML sailed yesterday as you said because am yet to see my confirmation
Will be awaiting ur reply
Cheers

The Load List Will be prepared 2 - 3 Days After Vessel Sails, I should Have it Before Wednesday Evening.

Cheers
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by cobby(m): 11:09am On May 01, 2012
cobby:

Thank you for all your efforts.Will talk to my client.Hope you hear some news soon.Your extensive network and reputation makes easy dealing with you.Thank you for all your efforts.Appreciated.

Have sent you an email concerning the compensation to give you. Please get back to me on that. I trust you
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by inspiredm(m): 3:00pm On May 01, 2012
cobby:

Have sent you an email concerning the compensation to give you. Please get back to me on that. I trust you

Thats a very Tempting Offer.
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by cobby(m): 3:38pm On May 01, 2012
inspired_m:

Thats a very Tempting Offer.

If we could just move it before he cancels sale and wait it out,counting on you.There may be more deals in the future too,Sir.
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by inspiredm(m): 4:12pm On May 02, 2012
cobby:

If we could just move it before he cancels sale and wait it out,counting on you.There may be more deals in the future too,Sir.

Alright Sir.
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by oyewole123: 7:51pm On May 02, 2012
Hi inspired
Hope the load list has been done now and it includes my ML.
Any update on my ride?? we started this deal and d ride seems to be hanging in Yankee port
Awaiting ur response
Thanks
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by inspiredm(m): 5:16pm On May 03, 2012
Hope the load list has been done now and it includes my ML.
Any update on my ride?? we started this deal and d ride seems to be hanging in Yankee port
Awaiting ur response
Thanks

THE ML HAS SAILED

ARRIVES LAGOS IN 15 DAYS

CHEERS
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by inspiredm(m): 3:06pm On May 04, 2012
More Reasons to DEal with the BEST>
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by inspiredm(m): 5:04pm On May 04, 2012
BUY FROM AN AWARD WINNING DEALERSHIP

Inspired AUTOS has won many prestigious awards including the highest ONLINE AUTO Dealership honor, the award for customer satisfaction in 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2011.

We are very proud of this, as No Online Auto dealerships are given this honor for Service and Sales performance and customer satisfaction.

It is quite an accomplishment to win this award once, let alone 6 times in a row. Shop with us and find out why!
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by inspiredm(m): 8:07pm On May 04, 2012
cool cool
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by inspiredm(m): 12:11am On May 06, 2012
@ Inspired AUTOS, We offer More For LESS.
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by Tornadoz(m): 1:04am On May 06, 2012
Oga inspired, I've sent you mail. Still waiiting for news on my pathfinder. I'll be in Nigeria in a few days hence the panic, anyway I trust you'll deliver.
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by inspiredm(m): 4:14pm On May 06, 2012
Tornadoz: Oga inspired, I've sent you mail. Still waiiting for news on my pathfinder. I'll be in Nigeria in a few days hence the panic, anyway I trust you'll deliver.

No need to Panic, Your Nissan Pathfinder will be Waiting for you Before your Arrival, All Cleared and Ready to GO wink

The Other Pathfinder I showed you Was delivered Last Week, See Link https://www.nairaland.com/158762/pre-order-car-usa-40/99#10723955
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by cinzo: 7:46pm On May 06, 2012
Inspired still expecting the update on the 2004 nissan xterra.

Mail me.
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by inspiredm(m): 4:11pm On May 07, 2012
cinzo: Inspired still expecting the update on the 2004 nissan xterra.

Mail me.

Im awaiting Update from My Shipper, I will Update you Shortly Sir

Cheers

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

Production Of Gasoline Cars Ends In 2025, Nigeria In Trouble / Lexus Rx 330 04/05...very Cheap ( Cotonou Clean Cars) / Carguideng And The Toyota Sienna's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.