Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,203 members, 7,822,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** - Autos (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** (31179 Views)

2013 Mercedes G63 AMG ( Pre Ordered By Merrybet From Inspired Autos ) / BRAND NEW ALL NEW 2013 TOYOTA VENZA LIMITED ( Pre Ordered from Inspired Autos ) / My 2004 Infiniti Fx35 Technology Pre-ordered From Inspired Autos HAS ARRIVED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by cobby(m): 3:33pm On Apr 13, 2012
Your professionalism speaks for itself.Waiting on you.Thanks
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by inspiredm(m): 6:51pm On Apr 15, 2012
cobby: Your professionalism speaks for itself.Waiting on you.Thanks

Ok Sir.
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by Oritna94(m): 8:56pm On Apr 15, 2012
Oga inspired! 5 days to go for my black hawk to land Lagos port.Hope everything is on schedule? smileykeep me posted. How far with the thread?
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by inspiredm(m): 2:23pm On Apr 16, 2012
Oritna94: Oga inspired! 5 days to go for my black hawk to land Lagos port.Hope everything is on schedule? smileykeep me posted. How far with the thread?

I will Keep you Posted Sir.

I have so Many threads to Launch this Week and Yours Will be Among.

Cheers
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by inspiredm(m): 6:28pm On Apr 16, 2012
Our Reputation

@ Inspired Autos, We Care deeply about how we are Perceived in the community.

Every Time We ask our Customers why they came to us, They tell us they were Recommended by Friends and Neighbors. We try to make every Daily Decision to Preserve our Reputation for the Long Run.
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by inspiredm(m): 11:22pm On Apr 16, 2012
cool cool
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by inspiredm(m): 12:06pm On Apr 17, 2012
Over 2,000 Unique Visitors Visit Our Website Everyday.

Our Website www.BLOCKED Is the ONLY FUNCTIONAL ONLINE AUTO DEALER WEBSITE IN NIGERIA.
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by cobby(m): 12:09pm On Apr 17, 2012
inspired_m:

Ok Sir.
The client wants closure by Friday.if that fits into your schedule.
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by donugapi(m): 11:02pm On Apr 17, 2012
inspired_m:

2003 Honda Accord 1.650m

2003 Toyota Corolla 1.550m

2009 Toyota Corolla 2.550m

2009 Toyota Camry 3.3m

2008 Lexus RX 350 4..8m Naira

All Clean title, No Accidents, Comes with Warranty

You have an 09 Corolla on your site. Has this price come down since then? cos it says 2.9m on there.
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by Oritna94(m): 11:34pm On Apr 17, 2012
Inspired 3 days to go...waiting for the black hawk to arrive Lagos smiley
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by inspiredm(m): 7:13pm On Apr 18, 2012
donugapi:

You have an 09 Corolla on your site. Has this price come down since then? cos it says 2.9m on there.

The Vehicle is SOLD Already.

I Quoted 2.550m For you For 2009 Corolla LE Pre Order, Clean title, I think thats a Very Good Deal.
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by donugapi(m): 9:21pm On Apr 18, 2012
inspired_m:

The Vehicle is SOLD Already.

I Quoted 2.550m For you For 2009 Corolla LE Pre Order, Clean title, I think thats a Very Good Deal.

I agree. What are the major differences between the S and the LE apart from the looks?
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by inspiredm(m): 3:32pm On Apr 19, 2012
donugapi:

I agree. What are the major differences between the S and the LE apart from the looks?

Besides the Looks of the Sport Model, Theres are No Other Differences.

The Base, LE, XLE, and S Model Corolla Starting from 2009 Has the Same Engine, ONLY the XRS Model Corolla has a Higher Spec Engine.

Also Exclusive to the S Model and XRS Models Were Leather Seats as an Option Besides that Nothing At all.

Cheers
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by cobby(m): 3:54pm On Apr 19, 2012
inspired_m:

Ok Sir.
cobby: The client wants closure by Friday.if that fits into your schedule.

Hi Mr Inspired any word,after tomorrow client may increase price for the long haul,the reduced cost essentially offers the actual car free.The listed price is only for the cost of armor.Kindly let me hear from you.Thanks
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by donugapi(m): 5:20pm On Apr 19, 2012
inspired_m:

Besides the Looks of the Sport Model, Theres are No Other Differences.

The Base, LE, XLE, and S Model Corolla Starting from 2009 Has the Same Engine, ONLY the XRS Model Corolla has a Higher Spec Engine.

Also Exclusive to the S Model and XRS Models Were Leather Seats as an Option Besides that Nothing At all.

Cheers

Thanks.
I would be looking to get one soon. Should have the money completed by next month and I'll contact you.
I look forward to doing business with you.
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by inspiredm(m): 5:48pm On Apr 19, 2012
cobby:

Hi Mr Inspired any word,after tomorrow client may increase price for the long haul,the reduced cost essentially offers the actual car free.The listed price is only for the cost of armor.Kindly let me hear from you.Thanks

I am Talking to A Couple of Big Guns Customers I Have in the North Who have Requested for Bullet Proof Vehicles from me In the Past, I am Awaiting there Feedbacks.

I have to Apply Low Pressure as they are Influential and Could be Quite Sensitive.

I will Let you Know Once I receive an Indication Of Interest from Any of them

Cheers
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by inspiredm(m): 5:56pm On Apr 19, 2012
donugapi:

Thanks.
I would be looking to get one soon. Should have the money completed by next month and I'll contact you.
I look forward to doing business with you.

OK Sir.

I can Also Offer that Whatever Amount You Have, Even if its 20% We can Go ahead and Start the Deal.

For Pre Order We really Dont need the Customers Money to Start the Deal, The Deposit From the Customer Just Shows Commitment to the Deal.

You can Shoot me an Email and We can get Started.

Cheers
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by cobby(m): 7:13pm On Apr 19, 2012
inspired_m:

I am Talking to A Couple of Big Guns Customers I Have in the North Who have Requested for Bullet Proof Vehicles from me In the Past, I am Awaiting there Feedbacks.

I have to Apply Low Pressure as they are Influential and Could be Quite Sensitive.

I will Let you Know Once I receive an Indication Of Interest from Any of them

Cheers

Thank you for all your efforts.Will talk to my client.Hope you hear some news soon.Your extensive network and reputation makes easy dealing with you.Thank you for all your efforts.Appreciated.
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by Oritna94(m): 5:22am On Apr 20, 2012
The day has finally come! Oga inspired has the vessel landed yet? smiley
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by inspiredm(m): 7:22pm On Apr 20, 2012
Oritna94: The day has finally come! Oga inspired has the vessel landed yet? smiley

No Sir, The Ship Has not Berthed. smiley
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by inspiredm(m): 8:44am On Apr 21, 2012
Remember here at Inspired Autos we are Committed to making you a lifelong Customer so when you buy a Vehicle from us we will back it Up With Warranty

REMEMBER WE ARE NUMBER 1 IN THIS BUSINESS AND HAVE BEEN FOR OVER 7 YEARS.
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by Oritna94(m): 3:51pm On Apr 21, 2012
Hi inspired pls how much is the Honda Z1 ATF?(1 cartoon) I will like to get it if possible,it's kind of scarce here.thanks smiley
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by adexcool009: 4:23pm On Apr 21, 2012
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by adexcool009: 8:19pm On Apr 21, 2012
@ inspired,

Pls what are the landing cost of these cars to Lagos. All full option and very clean with low mileages

1. 2003 toyota highlander (Limited Edition),4WD, V6 engine, Leather Interior, alloy wheels & fog light

2. 2004 toyota highlander (Limited Edition),4WD, V6 engine, Leather Interior, alloy wheels & fog light

3. 2005 Honda Accord EX, V4 engine, Leather interior & alloy wheels

4. 2006 Toyota corolla LE with leather interior, alloy wheels & fog light

Thanks
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by inspiredm(m): 8:52pm On Apr 21, 2012
adexcool009: @ inspired,

Pls what are the landing cost of these cars to Lagos. All full option and very clean with low mileages

1. 2003 toyota highlander (Limited Edition),4WD, V6 engine, Leather Interior, alloy wheels & fog light

2. 2004 toyota highlander (Limited Edition),4WD, V6 engine, Leather Interior, alloy wheels & fog light

3. 2005 Honda Accord EX, V4 engine, Leather interior & alloy wheels

4. 2006 Toyota corolla LE with leather interior, alloy wheels & fog light

Thanks

Thanks for the Enquiry Sir,

2003 Toyota Highlander LIMITED 4WD Leather is 2.5m Naira

2004 Toyota Highlander LIMITED 4WD Leather, Third Roiw Seat is 2.8m

2005 Honda Accord Leather EX, is 2m

2006 Toyota Corolla LE Leather Interior is 1.850m

All vehicles are Clean title, No Accident, Low Mileages and Comes With WARRANTY.
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by inspiredm(m): 10:09pm On Apr 22, 2012
Oritna94: Hi inspired pls how much is the Honda Z1 ATF?(1 cartoon) I will like to get it if possible,it's kind of scarce here.thanks smiley

Replied your Mail Sir
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by inspiredm(m): 11:42am On Apr 23, 2012
Inspired Autos Is Physically Accessible.

You can Meet With Me @ 291 Ikorodu Road Anthony Lagos Nigeria.

We have a Showroom Where We Display Quality vehicles For Sale, The Same Standard of Cars We Pre Order For you are the Same We Sell, The Truth is You save More Money When you Pre Order.

Offline Customers Can Walk in and Purchase their Cars Right Away.

We have a Face to Our Name.

A Reason to Deal with Africa's Number One Online Auto Dealer Since 2006.
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by inspiredm(m): 3:42pm On Apr 23, 2012
@ Inspired Autos,You will Notice the Prices on our vehicles are Significantly Lower than other Sellers

We assure you are Getting the best Deal Possible based on Current market Conditions, Vehicle Demand, Options, Color and Mileage.

@ Inspired Autos, You will leave us Confident in knowing You got an Unsurpassed deal on a Quality Vehicle. It will be our pleasure to serve you!!
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by sholarb(m): 10:54am On Apr 24, 2012
@Inspired Autos, whats your preorder price for a 2000/2001 Toyota Camry (LE, Auto) and a 2003 Toyota Corolla (LE, Manual)?? Thxs
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by donugapi(m): 11:59am On Apr 24, 2012
inspired_m:

OK Sir.

I can Also Offer that Whatever Amount You Have, Even if its 20% We can Go ahead and Start the Deal.

For Pre Order We really Dont need the Customers Money to Start the Deal, The Deposit From the Customer Just Shows Commitment to the Deal.

You can Shoot me an Email and We can get Started.

Cheers

I would be in touch with you very soon sir. I coincidentally had this discussion with my friend in Chevron you helped get one during that came during the strike period if you can remember.
I would definitely get it through you.
Thanks
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by inspiredm(m): 2:04pm On Apr 24, 2012
sholarb: @Inspired Autos, whats your preorder price for a 2000/2001 Toyota Camry (LE, Auto) and a 2003 Toyota Corolla (LE, Manual)?? Thxs

2001 Toyota Camry LE is 1.3m

2003 Toyota Corolla LE Manual is 1.450m
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by inspiredm(m): 4:34pm On Apr 24, 2012
donugapi:

I would be in touch with you very soon sir. I coincidentally had this discussion with my friend in Chevron you helped get one during that came during the strike period if you can remember.
I would definitely get it through you.
Thanks

Fantastic that You have Guys in CHEVRON

Within the Last 6 Month, I have Pre Ordered Vehicles for like 10 Guys in CHEVRON, If You Need Referrals in Chevron, I Can Flood You With Many. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Lexus Rx 330 04/05...very Cheap ( Cotonou Clean Cars) / Carguideng And The Toyota Sienna's / Lies From Car Dealers! BUYERS BEWARE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.