Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** - Autos (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** (31183 Views)

2013 Mercedes G63 AMG ( Pre Ordered By Merrybet From Inspired Autos ) / BRAND NEW ALL NEW 2013 TOYOTA VENZA LIMITED ( Pre Ordered from Inspired Autos ) / My 2004 Infiniti Fx35 Technology Pre-ordered From Inspired Autos HAS ARRIVED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by inspiredm(m): 6:01pm On Nov 27, 2012
Since 2006 Inspired Autos have been providing its customers with a selection of the finest automobiles available. Each offering exceptional is an value in its own class.

Please Visit Our Inventory @ www.BLOCKED If you do not find what you are looking for, please contact a member of our friendly and knowledgeable staff for more help.

Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by jergins: 8:37pm On Dec 14, 2012
Good job inspired auto,

What car can I av with a budget of 1m, can a toyota camry 2001 or honda; go for the price, clean and almost new. Ready to drive. Pls reply. Urgent, looking towards early Jan deal wit u.
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by Bruno85: 6:15pm On Dec 16, 2012
I want a new engine for my car, its a nissan altima 2002 model 2.5SL 4cylinders american specs.pls how much is it and how soon can I get it. Waiting for your prompt reply.
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by inspiredm(m): 4:51pm On Dec 22, 2012
At Inspired Autos we make car ownership as rewarding as it can be. Our knowledgeable sales associates and reliable service department provide a second to none purchase and service experience.

With complimentary after-service car wash and customized options, Inspired Autos continues to set the standard.

Please visit www.BLOCKED to see what our customers are saying and to view our entire inventory.

Inspired Autos. . . . . . Obsessed with providing the best service since 2006.
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by DUNKA(m): 8:30pm On Dec 23, 2012
goodday i have sent to you an e mail but yet to receive a response. my email is rtgofwen@unionbankng.com
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by inspiredm(m): 2:26pm On Dec 24, 2012
DUNKA: goodday i have sent to you an e mail but yet to receive a response. my email is rtgofwen@unionbankng.com

Kindly Send to inspired.autos@gmail.com

Cheers
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by inspiredm(m): 12:49pm On Jan 11, 2013
At Inspired Autos we are the winner of the prestigious Presidents Award, Online Auto Dealer Crown Award, and the first Auto dealership in the Nigeria to become Blue Oval Certified.

We were the first dealership in the Nation to innovate the Pre Order Idea to provide our customers with a quick and quality service experience with your budget.
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by inspiredm(m): 6:53pm On Jan 16, 2013
Our goal has been to provide good quality cars at fair prices to our customers.

We are car enthusiasts whose passion pushed us into the business.

We are grateful to the many loyal clients that have become our friends.

It is all about being fair,honest and keeping our word. We will do what we say and deliver what we promise
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by Dignitary: 10:33pm On Jan 17, 2013
inspired_m: Our goal has been to provide good quality cars at fair prices to our customers. [color=#990000]

It is all about being fair,honest and keeping our word. We will do what we say and deliver what we promise
[/color]

Inspired? waiting......
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by inspiredm(m): 5:08pm On Jan 18, 2013
Dignitary:

Inspired? waiting......

Your Thread is Loading Sir.
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by adex2000ng(m): 11:15pm On Jan 18, 2013
hello inspired,

i am still waiting for my thread of the 2003 Toyota sienna XLE. i cant waint to see it
inspired_m: Our goal has been to provide good quality cars at fair prices to our customers.

hello inspired,

i am still waiting for my thread of the 2003 Toyota sienna XLE. i cant waint to see it
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by pipsguru: 11:45pm On Jan 18, 2013
pls send me a quote for toyota avalon 2005 inclusive of shiiping and clearing.

austineoviawe@yahoo.com 07067777753
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by lerry009ri: 2:49am On Jan 19, 2013
HOW MUCH CAN YOU GET THIS RIDE FOR ME CHRYSLER PACIFICA 2005 MODEL WITH THE CUSTOM DUTY AND TELL ME MORE ABOUT THE CAR. MAIL ME lerry009ri@yahoo.co.uk

Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by inspiredm(m): 7:21pm On Jan 19, 2013
adex2000ng: hello inspired,

i am still waiting for my thread of the 2003 Toyota sienna XLE. i cant waint to see ithello inspired,

Very Soon Sir.
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by inspiredm(m): 7:22pm On Jan 19, 2013
pipsguru: pls send me a quote for toyota avalon 2005 inclusive of shiiping and clearing.

austineoviawe@yahoo.com 07067777753

2005 Toyota Avalon is 2.4m Naira

Cheers
Inspired

Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by inspiredm(m): 9:06pm On Jan 25, 2013
At Inspired Autos All Used vehicle undergoes a rigorous inspection, road test and check of the Carfax History Report.

Customer Service is our top priority.

Our newest program is a great example, "The Inspired Autos Service". When your vehicle needs service just go to www.BLOCKED, register, and we will come to you with a vehicle, bring your vehicle back, service it, and then return it to you at no additional cost.
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by avicky(f): 3:43pm On Feb 05, 2013
Pls how much is 2007 Toyota corolla LE and 2007 Toyota camry SE, Toyota camry LE 2007
And Volkswagen touareg?
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by inspiredm(m): 7:15pm On Feb 06, 2013
avicky: Pls how much is 2007 Toyota corolla LE and 2007 Toyota camry SE, Toyota camry LE 2007
And Volkswagen touareg?

Thanks for the Enquiry

2007 Toyota Corolla LE is 1.9m Naira

2007 Toyota Camry SE is 2.7m Naira

2007 Toyota Camry LE is 2.550m Naira

2007 VW Touareg is 3.8m Naira

Cheers
Inspired
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by avicky(f): 6:57am On Feb 07, 2013
Thanks sir. I am looking forward to doing business with you.
Meanwhile, i want to know the pros and cons of the vehicle i listed including 2007 Honda Accord. Thanks.
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by Ayo7(m): 7:49pm On Feb 08, 2013
Hello Chief,

Kindly assist with the cost for Camry 2008 and 2009 models (leather seat).

Thank you
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by inspiredm(m): 7:20pm On Feb 09, 2013
Ay_o: Hello Chief,

Kindly assist with the cost for Camry 2008 and 2009 models (leather seat).

Thank you

Thanks for the Enquiry

2008 Toyota Camry leather is 2.8m

2009 Toyota Camry Leather is 3.1m

Cheers
Inspired
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by wura2020: 10:22pm On Feb 09, 2013
How much will you get 2011 Toyota Fortuner?
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by Femtol2009: 7:07am On Feb 11, 2013
Hello Chief,
Good job you are doing.
Please when are you going to update me on the shipping of the RX? and moreso do you want me to start the thread on the RX cos you promised to start it last week? A whole week is past now, do you want me to go ahead and open the thread before you start giving your input?
This thread is way too delayed since DECEMBER, please I need your response on this and also on the shipping status.

Thanks
Femi
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by Wumami: 7:40pm On Feb 16, 2013
Hello Mr Inspired...I can't reach you and you didn't return my call as promised.

How much is brand new 2013 2.0 premium T Audi Q5 - including shipping and clearing.

Your response would be appreciated.

Thank you.
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by inspiredm(m): 9:28am On Feb 17, 2013
wura2020: How much will you get 2011 Toyota Fortuner?

Thanks for the Enquiry Sir

Toyota Fortuner is NOT available For the North American Market Sir

its from the Middle East and as such are Sourced as Brand New

Cheers
Inspired
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by inspiredm(m): 9:29am On Feb 17, 2013
Wumami: Hello Mr Inspired...I can't reach you and you didn't return my call as promised.

How much is brand new 2013 2.0 premium T Audi Q5 - including shipping and clearing.

Your response would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Hello Madam,

Kindly Check your Mail for Quotes and Photos of the Audi Q5 premium

Cheers
Inspired
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by inspiredm(m): 12:59pm On Mar 07, 2013
@ Inspired Autos Our business is built on commitment and dedication to finding the highest quality pre-owned cars at the best prices, and treating each customer as a member of our family.

Our mission is simple, to build solid customer relationships with ethics and integrity. Our promise.

You will have the greatest car buying experience ever! We offer superior prices and quality services to our customers.
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by inspiredm(m): 7:33pm On Mar 14, 2013
ONLY VERY FEW NIGERIANS ARE ALLOWED TO EXPORT BRAND NEW TOYOTAS OUT IF AMERICA, INSPIRED AUTOS IS AMONG THE CHOSEN FEW
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by inspiredm(m): 9:09pm On Mar 20, 2013
Your satisfaction is our goal! look no further than Inspired Autos.

Our team is made up of professional associates that offer you a no-pressure environment and operate with the quality you'd expect from a Nigeria's Number One Auto Dealer.

We look forward to helping you with your next used car purchase.. - - Welcome to Inspired Autos; The largest Online Auto Dealer Inventory in the country! Chances are we have a vehicle in-stock that you'll like.

Since our inventory changes throughout the day, every day, what you see here on Nairaland is only a partial representation of our inventory. Shop us online 24/7 at www.BLOCKED.
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by inspiredm(m): 9:31pm On Mar 31, 2013
Our goal is to provide you a positive new car buying experience while retaining you as a customer for life.

We believe in taking care of the people who take care of us! With our reputation of buying and selling automobiles combined with our superior customer service,

Inspired Autos is the leading auto dealerships in Nigeria. If we don't have the vehicle you're looking for, let us do the research and ground work to find the right vehicle for you.
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by maninmood(m): 12:32am On Apr 01, 2013
Those who value quality over quantity; those who appreciate robustness and reliability of the product they spend their hard-earned money on would always patronize a man who puts his customers first before any other things. You're a terrific and awesome business man. Keep it up. Will always frequent your franchise

1 Like

Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by wumiadeye(m): 8:53am On Apr 02, 2013
Pls advise me on plan of getting a salvage car from the US,
M̶̲̥̅Ɣ taste goes for corolla sport 2006 and above.
Mechanical advise,
Cost implication.

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Production Of Gasoline Cars Ends In 2025, Nigeria In Trouble / ⚙ Enjoy 25% Off On Our Comprehensive Vehicle Reports Promo ⚙+234-806-036-5068 / Lexus Rx 330 04/05...very Cheap ( Cotonou Clean Cars)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.