Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,718 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** - Autos (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** (31159 Views)

2013 Mercedes G63 AMG ( Pre Ordered By Merrybet From Inspired Autos ) / BRAND NEW ALL NEW 2013 TOYOTA VENZA LIMITED ( Pre Ordered from Inspired Autos ) / My 2004 Infiniti Fx35 Technology Pre-ordered From Inspired Autos HAS ARRIVED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by cinolala(m): 4:25pm On Jul 25, 2012
hi bro. How much can i get a tokunbo vw transporter a.k.a vanagon (coach)
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by inspiredm(m): 7:55pm On Jul 25, 2012
Inspired Autos gives you an extensive new and Used Cars selection, a state-of-the-art service facility and a comfortable lounge.

You also get the Peace of Mind Promise, with a 1 Year Powertrain Warranty, Low-pressure sales and more. It all makes Inspired Autos a dealership experience worth talking about.
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by inspiredm(m): 9:46am On Jul 26, 2012
cinolala: hi bro. How much can i get a tokunbo vw transporter a.k.a vanagon (coach)

800k, All the way From Germany.
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by inspiredm(m): 9:41pm On Jul 26, 2012
@ Inspired Autos, We Have Access to Purchase US$ @ The Official rates

We USe this US$ to Purchase Our Vehicles in the USA, Which Makes Us Land the Vehicle Way Cheaper That Most other Sellers

We transfer this Opportunity to Our Esteemed Customers.

Another reason to deal with Inspired Autos.
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by inspiredm(m): 9:46pm On Jul 27, 2012
Reliable Customer Service:

@ Inspired Autos, Customer service is very crucial to us. We are always here to help you and respond to your Concerns any time.

We are open most of the hours of the day and e-mails are always answered within 24 hours. If you ever have a Problem, you can Rest Assured that we will be here to help you out. Soon you will know why our Customers become Customers for Life.
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by Adex4u4v(m): 11:20pm On Jul 27, 2012
Pls mr inspire,wat shd my budget be if i want 2 order 4 2004 EOD and how long will it take 4 d car 2 arrive nigera,i want all d total cost pls reply asap,tanks i want d colour 2 be black and 2 be very clean.u can send d pixs and d cost 2 my email sexy4maxwell2010@yahoo.com
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by inspiredm(m): 12:28pm On Jul 28, 2012
Adex4u4v: Pls mr inspire,wat shd my budget be if i want 2 order 4 2004 EOD and how long will it take 4 d car 2 arrive nigera,i want all d total cost pls reply asap,tanks i want d colour 2 be black and 2 be very clean.u can send d pixs and d cost 2 my email sexy4maxwell2010@yahoo.com

2004 Honda Accord starts from 1.7m - 1.850m depending on the Options.

Cheers
Inspired
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by inspiredm(m): 11:12pm On Jul 28, 2012
At Inspired Autos, We don't just sell cars; we take care of our customers' needs first.

See why Inspired Autos is Nigeria's Largest #1 Volume Certified T Dealer. Quality Reliability and Safety comes standard at Inspired Autos.
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by erinfowowe: 11:50pm On Jul 28, 2012
Pls I need 2 cars, a 2005 toyota corolla of not mre thank 90k mileage, power windows and all, automatic transmission very good ac. And also a 2006/2007 honda civic v4 with leather seats, power windows, automatic, power steering and all of not more than 70k mileage. Please I'd like to knw hw much thses cost thank you
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by erinfowowe: 11:55pm On Jul 28, 2012
Pls u can send d quotes for the corolla and honda civi to my email: damazonp@yahoo.com
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by inspiredm(m): 5:41pm On Jul 29, 2012
erin fowowe: Pls I need 2 cars, a 2005 toyota corolla of not mre thank 90k mileage, power windows and all, automatic transmission very good ac. And also a 2006/2007 honda civic v4 with leather seats, power windows, automatic, power steering and all of not more than 70k mileage. Please I'd like to knw hw much thses cost thank you

Thanks for the Enquiry

2005 Toyota Corolla LE is 1.8m Naira

2006 Honda Civic is 2.1m Naira

2007 Honda Civic is 2.3m Naira

Honda Civics Dont Come in Factory Leather Seats, However With $1,000 We can Fix a Perfect Leather Interior.

Cheers
Inspired
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by Hugoboi(m): 8:03am On Jul 30, 2012
Inspired,
You've got mail (2009 Nissan Maxima)
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by inspiredm(m): 6:43pm On Jul 30, 2012
Hugoboi: Inspired,
You've got mail (2009 Nissan Maxima)

Ok Seen, We Can Deal.

Cheers
Inspired
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by inspiredm(m): 6:58pm On Jul 31, 2012
Welcome to the Internet home of Inspired Autos.

Our dedication to customer service has won us the prestigious President's Award. We are proud to have received this honor for 7 consecutive years back to Back! More than any Nigerian Online Auto dealer!
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by inspiredm(m): 11:49pm On Aug 01, 2012
cool cool
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by ImpactWorld(m): 7:23am On Aug 02, 2012
How much can u land a 2004 Nissan Maxima?
Full options
Pls give best quote.
Thanks
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by inspiredm(m): 5:19pm On Aug 02, 2012
ImpactWorld: How much can u land a 2004 Nissan Maxima?
Full options
Pls give best quote.
Thanks

Good day Sir

2004 Nissan Maxima Leather is 1.8m Naira

Cheers

Inspired
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by inspiredm(m): 12:22pm On Aug 05, 2012
Now in our 7th year of operation, Inspired Autos has been the only Online dealership to buy the finest pre-owned luxury vehicle. No Online automotive dealer in Nigeria can match our inventory and selection.

Our Luxury Collection has the highest quality, premium luxury brands and SUVs that will elevate your pride, status and confidence. Come see why we've been the leader for luxury imports for more than 7 years.
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by buchulz: 3:32pm On Aug 05, 2012
I am yet to get your own CARFAX report to show me that the 2011 pilot I paid for, which you have been promising to deliver since May, is different from my own report, which shows that the car in question has a unibody damage.
1) You presented to deliver within 21 day of payment, later we agreed on 45 days maximum delivery time, but going to 3 months now, all i have seen thus far are excuses, avoidance, provocations.
2). Ur CARFAX report u promised to bring out within a week, i am yet to see after 6 weeks even with my constant reminders.
3). I refuse to pay heavily for 2011 suv if im not satisfied. I will not overlook again if it is the intention.
Pls respond and act accordingly.
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by inspiredm(m): 10:53pm On Aug 05, 2012
buchulz: I am yet to get your own CARFAX report to show me that the 2011 pilot I paid for, which you have been promising to deliver since May, is different from my own report, which shows that the car in question has a unibody damage.
1) You presented to deliver within 21 day of payment, later we agreed on 45 days maximum delivery time, but going to 3 months now, all i have seen thus far are excuses, avoidance, provocations.
2). Ur CARFAX report u promised to bring out within a week, i am yet to see after 6 weeks even with my constant reminders.
3). I refuse to pay heavily for 2011 suv if im not satisfied. I will not overlook again if it is the intention.
Pls respond and act accordingly.

Oga Buchulz, this is not the First time I am Shipping in A Car for you, Your 2011 Honda Pilot Touring has arrived Lagos Port and Clearing has started already, I have sent you Bill of Lading etc.

You can come for Inspection this week, also before that time, I'll send you the Report.

Clean title, All the way, An SUV Worth almost 8 Million Naira has got to be Clean and have it all, Including The Exclusive Inspired Autos Warranty Valid in Nigeria

Cheers
Inspired
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by shalomshammah: 11:26pm On Aug 05, 2012
pls how much will you land an xterra 2000se RWD FOR ME? PLS ANSWER ASAP
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by inspiredm(m): 10:03am On Aug 09, 2012
Oga Buchulz, I know Youre Happy now after Inspecting your 2011 Honda Pilot Touring . grin grin

I have created your thread here

https://www.nairaland.com/1013624/2011-honda-pilot-touring-pre

Thank you for your Business.
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by inspiredm(m): 2:49pm On Aug 10, 2012
shalomshammah: pls how much will you land an xterra 2000se RWD FOR ME? PLS ANSWER ASAP

2000 NISSAN Xterra SE is 1.4m Naira.
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by inspiredm(m): 10:21pm On Aug 11, 2012
Inspired Autos is Longest Serving Online Auto Dealer in Nigeria.

We Introduced Online Auto Marketing Since 2006 and Has Remained Nigeria's Number 1 Online Auto Dealer Since 2006.

Whatever Rules in Nigeria, Rules in Africa.

Inspired Autos is Africa's Strongest Online Auto Dealer, Serving the Automotive Market with the Best and Cleanest Cars Since 2006.

Another Reason You must Deal with Inspired autos for your Next Car.
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by inspiredm(m): 9:18pm On Aug 13, 2012
We sell ONLY Clean title vehicles.

We give you the VIN and the Reports Free Of Charge

No Gimmicks, No Games, Our Professionalism & Honesty and made us the Dealer to Beat for 7 Years and Counting.
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by inspiredm(m): 11:47am On Aug 15, 2012
*** INSPIRED AUTOS CERTIFIED AND PRICED TO SELL *** At Inspired Autos we are dedicated to offering our customers the Best Pre-Owned Inventory with the Best Warranty at the Very Best Prices.

Please call our Internet Sales Team for the Best Deals on Vehicles in Nigeria 080-2305-886
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by inspiredm(m): 11:09pm On Aug 15, 2012
The Inspired Autos Dealership has made the car buying experience easier than ever Find the car YOU want.

Negotiate YOUR terms online. Its 100 percent risk free and YOU control the process. Visit www.BLOCKED to see how easy it is to negotiate for a car online.
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by inspiredm(m): 11:30pm On Aug 16, 2012
We specialize in pristine Vehicles @ Inspired Autos. We hand selects each vehicle to ensure the top quality and a great value!

We invite you to Experience the highest standard of Customer Service and Satisfaction in a Relaxed, friendly and professional manner.

Inspired Autos is the only Nigerian Online Auto Dealer to win the Center of Excellence Award for seven years in a row!
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by inspiredm(m): 12:30am On Aug 18, 2012
Here at Inspired Autos, We try to make the Purchase Process as Easy and hassle free as Possible.

We Encourage you to Experience this for yourself when you come.
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by gmiky: 10:05am On Aug 18, 2012
Hi Inspired, pls wat is the cost of a 2010 Toyota Corolla and an SE Camry
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by inspiredm(m): 11:30am On Aug 18, 2012
gmiky: Hi Inspired, pls wat is the cost of a 2010 Toyota Corolla and an SE Camry

2010 Toyota Corolla is 3.2m Naira

2010 Toyota Camry SE Trim is 3.4m Naira.

Cheers
Inspired

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Lexus Rx 330 04/05...very Cheap ( Cotonou Clean Cars) / Carguideng And The Toyota Sienna's / EYE POPPING CARS; NAIRALAND AUTOSHOP. PRE-ORDER THE CAR OF YOUR DREAMS FROM USA!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.