Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** - Autos (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** (31167 Views)

2013 Mercedes G63 AMG ( Pre Ordered By Merrybet From Inspired Autos ) / BRAND NEW ALL NEW 2013 TOYOTA VENZA LIMITED ( Pre Ordered from Inspired Autos ) / My 2004 Infiniti Fx35 Technology Pre-ordered From Inspired Autos HAS ARRIVED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by inspiredm(m): 5:41pm On Mar 13, 2012
oyewole123: Thanks inspired for the update
I noticed on the pics that there was only one headphone for the DVD, have u also requested for the second pair??
Pls, keep me updated regularly on this vehicle
Cheers

I will Provide 2 Brand New Wireless Headsets for the rear entertainment DVD in the Vehicle

Dont Worry Sir.

Cheers
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by oyewole123: 10:35pm On Mar 13, 2012
Thanks Inspired
Any update yet
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by Nobody: 5:57am On Mar 14, 2012
Oga Inspired , Na fight...Emailed you 2 days ago..no Respond.Yesterday also.No respond.
Please get back at me.
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by Nobody: 10:10am On Mar 14, 2012
Inspired, I hope to be at your place (291 Ikorodu Road) hopefully on Saturday. Do you have any of the Rav 4 (2003, 2004, 2005 ) available? If yes could you sent pics to dabriggs300@yahoo.com? Also I read somewhere that if I want to go for the automatic I should go for the 2004 or 2005 model. Reason being that earlier models that are automatic have a factory problem.In other words if I am going for the 2003 or earlier models, I should make sure it is manual.
Also 'se' you know that your place (291 Ikorodu Road) is closer to Idiroko bus stop than Anthony Bus Stop? Just making sure I have the right adress o!
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by inspiredm(m): 11:07am On Mar 15, 2012
oyewole123: Thanks Inspired
Any update yet

The Vehicle Has Been Purchased already, Waiting for Spare Key from Mercedes Benz USA.

Other Updates will Come Via Email.

Cheers
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by inspiredm(m): 5:18pm On Mar 15, 2012
@ Inspired Autos, We have been in business for nearly 7years and are the largest Online Auto Dealer in the country, having sold more than 1000 Cars since 2006.

We can help you find the Vehicle that matches your needs as well at theMost Reasonable Price.

Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by inspiredm(m): 2:32pm On Mar 16, 2012
@ Inspired Autos, We can’t run, We can’t Hide, You would find us anyway.

Actually, We want you to Find us. Inspired Man is Availabe and Accessible at Inspired Autos Showroom, each and every day.

We have an Open Door Policy, Whether it’s Words of Praise or Advice, we appreciate what you have to say.
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by inspiredm(m): 4:11pm On Mar 16, 2012
Inspired Autos gives you an extensive new and Used Cars selection, a state-of-the-art service facility and a comfortable lounge.

You also get the Peace of Mind Promise, with a 1 Year Powertrain Warranty, Low-pressure sales and more. It all makes Inspired Autos a dealership experience worth talking about.
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by ojubi(m): 5:19pm On Mar 16, 2012
Inspire, i must confess you have killed my doubt and fear for pre odering in Nigeria.
How much can i successfully pre-oder a 1999/2000 Rav 4 full option with auxilliary gear? (automatic).
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by bitweezy: 6:28pm On Mar 16, 2012
Mr inspired i sent u a mail 2 days ago but haven't gottena reply. how much can i get a 2005 model toyota corolla S with front&rear disc brakes
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by chiteny(m): 7:14pm On Mar 16, 2012
Hello Inspired.

I sent you a mail. I am waiting for your response.

Chiteny
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by inspiredm(m): 8:56pm On Mar 16, 2012
ojubi: Inspire, i must confess you have killed my doubt and fear for pre odering in Nigeria.
How much can i successfully pre-oder a 1999/2000 Rav 4 full option with auxilliary gear? (automatic).

Pre Order From Inspired Autos in Nigeria has come to stay.

1999 Toyota RAV 4 is 1.250m

Cheers
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by inspiredm(m): 9:03pm On Mar 16, 2012
bitweezy: Mr inspired i sent u a mail 2 days ago but haven't gottena reply. how much can i get a 2005 model toyota corolla S with front&rear disc brakes

Im Sorry, I didnt quite get your Mail, 2005 Toyota Corolla S Model is 1.750m Naira

Clean title, No Accidents and Comes With Warranty.

Cheers
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by inspiredm(m): 9:07pm On Mar 16, 2012
chiteny: Hello Inspired.

I sent you a mail. I am waiting for your response.

Chiteny

Yes Sir, I got the Deposit for the 2012 Hyundai Sonata LIMITED Yesterday and Work Has Commenced.

I will reply your Mail Shortly

I promise you the Best Customer Satisfaction Possible

Cheers
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by mijd(m): 10:23pm On Mar 16, 2012
Inspired, what would it cost me to get a 2005 to 2007 Honda CRV. Am actually preparing to get one soonest.
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by ojubi(m): 6:18am On Mar 17, 2012
Mr. Inspired thanks for your urgent reply to my question.
I swear you are the guy to beat in this business.
I live in porthacourt and may not be able to come to lagos now becouse of my nature of work. So how can we start the pre oder deal for the 1999 Rav4? And how long would i wait after paying the innitial deposit of 40 percent, before the arrival of my baby?
Also hw much ll a 2002 Rav4 also cost by pre oder?
Myself and my friend cant wait to snatch this 2 cars away from you.
Cheers.

1 Like

Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by inspiredm(m): 9:58pm On Mar 17, 2012
mijd: Inspired, what would it cost me to get a 2005 to 2007 Honda CRV. Am actually preparing to get one soonest.

2005 Honda CR-V is 2.4m

2006 Honda CR-V is 2.550m

2007 Honda CR-V is 2.9m ( New Body Shape )

Clean title, Low Mileage and Comes With Warranty

Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by polobyRalph(f): 10:48pm On Mar 17, 2012
Pls send pixes of toyota yaris, Rav4 and Honda accord I can get for 1M to lolapopo@yahoo.com TNX
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by zaraman(m): 2:04pm On Mar 18, 2012
Oga inspired,

I sent you an email some few days ago and no response sir maybe my email went into your spam folder so i decided to summarise all here.

looking to preorder one of the below cars

Honda CRV 2012 - giving this a serious thought

Honda CRV 2007-2011 - preferred choice

Toyota Camry between 2008 to 2010 hybrid - 2nd preferred choice (formica/wood trim)

Honda Accord btw 2009-2011

2007 c-class benz

Interested in black pearl exterior or metallic black exterior (not sure of the difference though) with cream leather interior(exterior and interior colours a must),Thumbprint ignition will be a plus as well as a reverse camera,dont need any with SAT NAV,mileage shouldnt be more than 70k(unless you advise against this due to your experience) and not less than 40k miles,no tinted glass,a clean title(as per inspiredm standard) and one previous owner will be preferrable,and all other things suggested by you,i trust your judgement.

pls sir no forget give me advise on the choices i made on which one go pay man pass,i like all sha.

thanks sir,i remain loyal.
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by inspiredm(m): 10:53pm On Mar 18, 2012
polo by Ralph: Pls send pixes of toyota yaris, Rav4 and Honda accord I can get for 1M to lolapopo@yahoo.com TNX

Im Afraid, There's no Vehicle Beyond 1998 Model thats Clean title and Meets Inspired's Standard that wont cost above 1m

2 Likes

Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by oyewole123: 9:46am On Mar 19, 2012
Hi inspired
How far with the mercedes ML, what is the update??
Pls Revert
Cheers
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by inspiredm(m): 3:12pm On Mar 19, 2012
zaraman: Oga inspired,

I sent you an email some few days ago and no response sir maybe my email went into your spam folder so i decided to summarise all here.

Toyota Camry between 2008 to 2010 hybrid - 2nd preferred choice (formica/wood trim)

2007 c-class benz

Interested in black pearl exterior or metallic black exterior (not sure of the difference though) with cream leather interior(exterior and interior colours a must),Thumbprint ignition will be a plus as well as a reverse camera,dont need any with SAT NAV,mileage shouldnt be more than 70k(unless you advise against this due to your experience) and not less than 40k miles,no tinted glass,a clean title(as per inspiredm standard) and one previous owner will be preferrable,and all other things suggested by you,i trust your judgement.

pls sir no forget give me advise on the choices i made on which one go pay man pass,i like all sha.

Good day Sir, I am Working Assiduously on your Request, I will Revert Shortly.
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by lykesucre: 4:07pm On Mar 19, 2012
Goodday !!
Pls how much will it cost to preorder 2002 camry full option fabric or leather interior with custom duty inclusive and landing cost to warri ? And how long will it take to get to nigeria port. Pls reply via mi E-mail otuata.klem@hotmail.com
Rgds
Sucre
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by inspiredm(m): 7:25pm On Mar 19, 2012
lykesucre: Goodday !!
Pls how much will it cost to preorder 2002 camry full option fabric or leather interior with custom duty inclusive and landing cost to warri ? And how long will it take to get to nigeria port. Pls reply via mi E-mail otuata.klem@hotmail.com
Rgds
Sucre

KIndly Check your Mail.
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by Oritna94(m): 9:22pm On Mar 19, 2012
Hmm, bussiness must be doing well.keep d good work! wink Remember me o!
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by inspiredm(m): 6:26pm On Mar 20, 2012
zaraman: Oga inspired,

2007 c-class benz

I have Researched the Cars you Enquired about, Below are the Prices

2012 Honda CR-V EX-L is 7.5m Naira

2007 Honda CR-V EX-L is 3.2m

2008 Honda CR-V EX-L is 3.6m

2009 Honda CR-V EX-L is 4.2m

2010 Honda CR-V EX-L is 5m

2011 Hond CR-V EX-L is 6m

There is No Camry HYBRID with Wood grain Interior, Only the XLE Camry Comes with WOODGrain Interior

2008 Camry HYBRID is 3.4m

2009 Camry HYBRID is 3.8m

2010 Camry HYBRID is 4.3m

Honda Accord has Different trims for V6, EX, EX-L, LX-P

2007 Mercedes Benz C Class is 3m Naira

All vehicles Comes with 1 Year Warranty Valid in Nigeria, Clean title, No Accident, No Salvaged and Passes Inspired's 160 Point based Inspection.

Cheers
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by inspiredm(m): 2:55pm On Mar 21, 2012
Oritna94: Hmm, bussiness must be doing well.keep d good work! wink Remember me o!

We Give thanks to God, Your Vehicle is ready to SAIL Any moment from now.
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by inspiredm(m): 9:14pm On Mar 21, 2012
Reliable Customer Service:

@ Inspired Autos, Customer service is very crucial to us. We are always here to help you and respond to your Concerns any time.

We are open most of the hours of the day and e-mails are always answered within 24 hours. If you ever have a Problem, you can Rest Assured that we will be here to help you out. Soon you will know why our Customers become Customers for Life.
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by cmon(m): 9:56pm On Mar 21, 2012
Hello Inspired, from what I've seen so far, I'll be getting my next car from you.

I'm looking to pre-order;

A 2005 Land Rover LR3 HSE - With Nav System & V8.
A 2006 Land Rover LR3 HSE - With Nav System & V8.
A 2006 Toyota 4 Runner

What's the total cost of landing any of those.
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by dROC1: 10:55pm On Mar 21, 2012
Kindly give me the price to land a 2008 Honda Accord full options ride.
Re: ** 1001 REASONS YOU MUST BUY / PRE ORDER YOUR NEXT CAR FROM INSPIRED AUTOS ** by inspiredm(m): 11:29pm On Mar 21, 2012
cmon: Hello Inspired, from what I've seen so far, I'll be getting my next car from you.

I'm looking to pre-order;

A 2005 Land Rover LR3 HSE - With Nav System & V8.
A 2006 Land Rover LR3 HSE - With Nav System & V8.
A 2006 Toyota 4 Runner

What's the total cost of landing any of those.

Thanks For the Trust.

All Land Rovers Come with V8 Powered Engines, All HSE Comes with Navigation as Standard.

The HSE is the Topmost on the Line for the Land Rover LR 3.

2005 LR 3 HSE is 3.8m

2006 LR 3 HSE is 4.5m

2006 Toyota 4Runner is 4m

I have a 2006 LR 3 HSE for Pre Order on my Website, you can check it out http://www.BLOCKED/view/131/land-rover-lr3-hse-2006

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Production Of Gasoline Cars Ends In 2025, Nigeria In Trouble / Lexus Rx 330 04/05...very Cheap ( Cotonou Clean Cars) / Carguideng And The Toyota Sienna's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.