Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,043 members, 7,956,888 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:35 PM

Bulk Supply Of Chicken Egg At Affordable Rate (delivery Or Pickup) - Business To Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Bulk Supply Of Chicken Egg At Affordable Rate (delivery Or Pickup) (32548 Views)

Bulk Supply Of Chicken Egg Available @ Its Best Offer (delivery Or Pickup) / Steady Bulk Supply Of Pure And Healthy Palm Oil In Nigeria / Bulk Supply Of Ice Block (delivery Or Pickup) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bulk Supply Of Chicken Egg At Affordable Rate (delivery Or Pickup) by goke4all(m): 7:59am On Oct 21, 2012
Hello Dare, pls check your inbox.
Re: Bulk Supply Of Chicken Egg At Affordable Rate (delivery Or Pickup) by sunkysleeky(m): 3:41am On Oct 22, 2012
Hello, i'm sunky frm Gbagada lagos. I will implore u to send me ur price per crate, your contact details and your address. You can reach me here, salau_y@yahoo.com. Its very urgent.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Bulk Supply Of Chicken Egg At Affordable Rate (delivery Or Pickup) by goke4all(m): 8:51am On Oct 31, 2012
As the yelitude season draw nearer, while not coontact us for your bulk booking for our broiler. Hurry now, first come first serve.
Re: Bulk Supply Of Chicken Egg At Affordable Rate (delivery Or Pickup) by zidaneobi: 7:24pm On Nov 01, 2012
We supply quality maize at affordable prices to reputable poultry farms like yours across Nigeria. We will like to have your organization as one of our esteemed customers. Please contact us via bluechip4consulting@yahoo.com OR jibolasulaimon4real@yahoo.com so as to discuss price, quantity and related business dealings on maize. Thanks as we await your response.
Re: Bulk Supply Of Chicken Egg At Affordable Rate (delivery Or Pickup) by goke4all(m): 12:32pm On Nov 10, 2012
Xmas chicken

Re: Bulk Supply Of Chicken Egg At Affordable Rate (delivery Or Pickup) by goke4all(m): 4:04pm On Nov 17, 2012
With over 10 thousand birds and over a decade experience, you can be rest assured you are at the right farm, we don't sell dated eggs, we are expanding to always give you fresh eggs.
Re: Bulk Supply Of Chicken Egg At Affordable Rate (delivery Or Pickup) by goke4all(m): 11:10am On Nov 30, 2012
LOOKING FOR TEMP BUSINESS THIS DECEMBER, WHY NOT BUY FROM OUR 3KG SIZE BROILER AND MAKE SOME PROFIT.
Re: Bulk Supply Of Chicken Egg At Affordable Rate (delivery Or Pickup) by ye2nday(f): 2:33pm On Dec 03, 2012
Am also interested, pls where is your location and i want to work as a referral?is there any commission on that? Ye2nday@yahoo.com
Re: Bulk Supply Of Chicken Egg At Affordable Rate (delivery Or Pickup) by goke4all(m): 1:24pm On Dec 04, 2012
Ye2nday, kindly check your email for our response
Re: Bulk Supply Of Chicken Egg At Affordable Rate (delivery Or Pickup) by goke4all(m): 9:08pm On Dec 26, 2012
Compliment of the season to all our valuable client, its been nice doing business with you and hope for more in the coming year.
Re: Bulk Supply Of Chicken Egg At Affordable Rate (delivery Or Pickup) by goke4all(m): 8:27am On Dec 30, 2012
Saying thank you to our customer for purchasing our xmaz broiler, I hope you all had a wonderful celebration. Join us in the new year for egg supply to your door step @ reasonable price
Re: Bulk Supply Of Chicken Egg At Affordable Rate (delivery Or Pickup) by four4: 9:39am On Dec 31, 2012
Pls I will like to be a part of this but pls kindly forward the appropriate details(location,price) to delanoade@yahoo.com
And other logistics detail
Thanks
Re: Bulk Supply Of Chicken Egg At Affordable Rate (delivery Or Pickup) by goke4all(m): 10:01am On Jan 01, 2013
Happy new year four4,
Pls check your email for our response
Re: Bulk Supply Of Chicken Egg At Affordable Rate (delivery Or Pickup) by Matig: 10:37am On Jan 10, 2013
Gud day sir,pls i want to know the wholesale price of 150crates if u are to supply to me in abuja.thanks. here is my mail : matigba@gmail.com
Re: Bulk Supply Of Chicken Egg At Affordable Rate (delivery Or Pickup) by goke4all(m): 9:34pm On Jan 10, 2013
Thank you matig, please check you email inbox for our response
Re: Bulk Supply Of Chicken Egg At Affordable Rate (delivery Or Pickup) by governess: 11:01am On Jan 11, 2013
Hi goke, pls am interested . Pls send me details of the cost n delivery possibilities in Lekki area Lagos. This is my email, safecardproteins@yahoo.com. thanks
Ps: I 'll be buying in bulk
Re: Bulk Supply Of Chicken Egg At Affordable Rate (delivery Or Pickup) by goke4all(m): 12:53am On Jan 12, 2013
Hi gov,
Pls check your inbox
Re: Bulk Supply Of Chicken Egg At Affordable Rate (delivery Or Pickup) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jan 31, 2013
if you have an agricultural business running and you intend expanding your production but need access to agricultural loan to boost your production or you want to diversify your agribusiness, our reputable financial institution can assist you with agric. funds here in Nigeria.You can contact me on 08063896204 to express your interest and we get the process started.
Re: Bulk Supply Of Chicken Egg At Affordable Rate (delivery Or Pickup) by goke4all(m): 9:34pm On Feb 14, 2013
Dear esteemed client,

We have been expanding as a result of your numerous patronage and believe in us. Keep your order comming, we are commited to satisfying you.
Re: Bulk Supply Of Chicken Egg At Affordable Rate (delivery Or Pickup) by tunapawizzy: 3:23am On Mar 11, 2013
interested in doing business with u, essp d egg purchase pls send me d details of ur prices and transportation fee thanx,,,email is mycrudeoil@gmail.com
Re: Bulk Supply Of Chicken Egg At Affordable Rate (delivery Or Pickup) by Remmy209: 4:23pm On Mar 11, 2013
Am interested in d egg purchase, pls send me d price per crate n hw much is 100 crates. including d delivery. my mail is loveremimore@yahoo.com
Re: Bulk Supply Of Chicken Egg At Affordable Rate (delivery Or Pickup) by goke4all(m): 9:28pm On Mar 11, 2013
Remmy and tunap,

Pls check your email box for our response
Re: Bulk Supply Of Chicken Egg At Affordable Rate (delivery Or Pickup) by goke4all(m): 11:52am On Apr 04, 2013
We have been moving gradually and creating a niche for ourself, watch out as we plan a neighbourhood diary store for retail and wholesale shop for our egg.
Re: Bulk Supply Of Chicken Egg At Affordable Rate (delivery Or Pickup) by george31(m): 2:22pm On Apr 12, 2013
Would like to be a distributor for eggs supplier. pls inbox me your wholesale prices. (georgeprays@gmail.com) or(george31300@yahoo.co.uk)
Re: Bulk Supply Of Chicken Egg At Affordable Rate (delivery Or Pickup) by chukwuwike2ny(m): 8:56am On Apr 14, 2013
goke4all: We have a standard farm with certified eggs laid by chickens from reputable farms. Our eggs are available for pick-up at the farm or to be delivered based on request.

for further information and discussion please contact Ayobami on 08082176973, ayforlau@yahoo.com or BB PIN :273D7B89

It will be nice doing business with you.

Details pls. Click2ny@gmail.com
Re: Bulk Supply Of Chicken Egg At Affordable Rate (delivery Or Pickup) by goke4all(m): 4:49pm On Apr 16, 2013
Dear george and chukwu,

Thank you for the interest, please check your mailbox.
Re: Bulk Supply Of Chicken Egg At Affordable Rate (delivery Or Pickup) by Akdams(m): 2:46pm On Apr 19, 2013
goke4all:
We have been moving gradually and creating a niche for ourself, watch out as we plan a neighbourhood diary store for retail and wholesale shop for our egg.

Check your box.
From akdam_multiwealth@yahoo.com
Re: Bulk Supply Of Chicken Egg At Affordable Rate (delivery Or Pickup) by makbis: 4:13pm On Apr 19, 2013
Pls I am interested ,how do u sel a crate and can u supply around iyana iaja.!what is d least crates I can buy.my email is demak. resources@yahoo.com
Re: Bulk Supply Of Chicken Egg At Affordable Rate (delivery Or Pickup) by MrTemple(m): 1:59pm On Apr 20, 2013
goke4all:

Interested & will nid 1000 crates every wik in Abj.
Spicybiggy@gmail.com
Re: Bulk Supply Of Chicken Egg At Affordable Rate (delivery Or Pickup) by goke4all(m): 8:20pm On May 02, 2013
We are bringing creativity to the poultry business.you order, we confirm and make delivery.
Re: Bulk Supply Of Chicken Egg At Affordable Rate (delivery Or Pickup) by george31(m): 8:46am On May 05, 2013
Pls send your biz proposal,info about your farm & eggs business to:george31300@yahoo.co.uk

I have a just acquired Van but still thinking of a lucrative business to venture into,if your business idea interests me. Then maybe we can partner.
Re: Bulk Supply Of Chicken Egg At Affordable Rate (delivery Or Pickup) by eseleborjpyaho: 12:19pm On May 06, 2013
send price of delivery to Lagos for minimum quantity to me at eseleborjp@yahoo.co.uk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How To Get A Twitter Blue Verified Badge From Nigeria / Distributors & Sales Agents Wanted In Nigeria / Heidelberg Kord 64 (grey) Printing Machine 4 Sale. Very Clean. Lots Of Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.