Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,380 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:25 AM

Bulk Supply Of Chicken Egg At Affordable Rate (delivery Or Pickup) - Business To Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Bulk Supply Of Chicken Egg At Affordable Rate (delivery Or Pickup) (32539 Views)

Bulk Supply Of Chicken Egg Available @ Its Best Offer (delivery Or Pickup) / Steady Bulk Supply Of Pure And Healthy Palm Oil In Nigeria / Bulk Supply Of Ice Block (delivery Or Pickup) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bulk Supply Of Chicken Egg At Affordable Rate (delivery Or Pickup) by goke4all(m): 2:44pm On May 29, 2013
Happy democracy day to all our numerous customer.

We are expanding to serve you better
Re: Bulk Supply Of Chicken Egg At Affordable Rate (delivery Or Pickup) by cube2012: 4:41pm On May 29, 2013
why not try and advertise wide like email marketing or telephone marketing your poultry products for sale

email: wunmi_3cube@yahoo.com

reach thousands about what you have to sell
and get more buyers.
Re: Bulk Supply Of Chicken Egg At Affordable Rate (delivery Or Pickup) by alabijohn: 3:29pm On May 30, 2013
Hi Poster,

Im interested in buying chicken from your farm and probably other products you have in stock.
please furnish me with details of all your products, farm location, acccesibility, cost of product, etc.
my email johnalabi01@yahoo.com
I look forward to your response.
Re: Bulk Supply Of Chicken Egg At Affordable Rate (delivery Or Pickup) by goke4all(m): 10:32pm On May 30, 2013
John, pls check your box
Re: Bulk Supply Of Chicken Egg At Affordable Rate (delivery Or Pickup) by musocious: 8:10am On Jun 10, 2013
Can you please send me an email.. i want to know the price per crate and your location.. ( juniortokyo2002@yahoo.com )
Re: Bulk Supply Of Chicken Egg At Affordable Rate (delivery Or Pickup) by specialbabe: 10:09pm On Jun 10, 2013
Pls i will like to have more information ie Price for different sizes, location of Ur farm and how many crates can you supply per day. thx.
Re: Bulk Supply Of Chicken Egg At Affordable Rate (delivery Or Pickup) by goke4all(m): 9:23pm On Jun 12, 2013
Specialbabe and junior pls check your email.
Re: Bulk Supply Of Chicken Egg At Affordable Rate (delivery Or Pickup) by adeyemis: 3:59pm On Jun 17, 2013
Pls i will like to have more information on Price for different sizes, location of Ur farm and cost of transporting it to my location in ibafo.
Re: Bulk Supply Of Chicken Egg At Affordable Rate (delivery Or Pickup) by adeyemis: 4:01pm On Jun 17, 2013
Pls i will like to have more information on Price for different sizes, location of Ur farm and cost of transporting it to my location in ibafo.my email is segunsam2002@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Bulk Supply Of Chicken Egg At Affordable Rate (delivery Or Pickup) by FunkyFarmer(m): 10:55pm On Jun 17, 2013
I am interested in knowing how many crates of eggs you can supply weekly to my location in Akute and at what cost. Mail; tundeyn@gmail.com or SMS 08022904922
Re: Bulk Supply Of Chicken Egg At Affordable Rate (delivery Or Pickup) by goke4all(m): 3:04am On Jun 19, 2013
Funky farmer pls check your mail
Re: Bulk Supply Of Chicken Egg At Affordable Rate (delivery Or Pickup) by goke4all(m): 3:11pm On Jun 30, 2013
We are ever ready to meet you egg supply need, your location is not an issue with our delivery option.
Re: Bulk Supply Of Chicken Egg At Affordable Rate (delivery Or Pickup) by FunkyFarmer(m): 4:14pm On Jul 01, 2013
Thank you for the response,I am working on an Argo-allied project that will use raw eggs as feedstock. I'll contact you once the project scope is well defined.
Re: Bulk Supply Of Chicken Egg At Affordable Rate (delivery Or Pickup) by goke4all(m): 3:13pm On Jul 02, 2013
ok, Funky Farmer, we wish you success and we will be expecting
Re: Bulk Supply Of Chicken Egg At Affordable Rate (delivery Or Pickup) by Deebaby2: 3:11am On Jul 05, 2013
Am already a supplier but I need other farms where I can source my eggs from,kindly let me know your rate and delivery process .My address is lado_ade@yahoo.com
Re: Bulk Supply Of Chicken Egg At Affordable Rate (delivery Or Pickup) by goke4all(m): 3:55pm On Jul 05, 2013
Hello Dee Baby,

Thank you for the interest, please check your mail box for our response.

Hope to hear from you soon.
Re: Bulk Supply Of Chicken Egg At Affordable Rate (delivery Or Pickup) by makinde3: 12:41pm On Jul 06, 2013
Your location and price of eggs per crate and minimum order per delivery makinde3@yahoo.com
Re: Bulk Supply Of Chicken Egg At Affordable Rate (delivery Or Pickup) by goke4all(m): 6:50pm On Jul 06, 2013
Dear Makinde,

Thank you for the interest, please check your mail box.
Re: Bulk Supply Of Chicken Egg At Affordable Rate (delivery Or Pickup) by hariade001: 6:20pm On Jul 24, 2013
Pls provide price per crate,minimum order,and location to wilforceconstruction@gmail.com
Re: Bulk Supply Of Chicken Egg At Affordable Rate (delivery Or Pickup) by Jumzzy28: 10:11am On Jul 26, 2013
Pls provide price per crate,minimum
order,and location to jumzzy4real@gmail.com
Re: Bulk Supply Of Chicken Egg At Affordable Rate (delivery Or Pickup) by goke4all(m): 10:44pm On Jul 26, 2013
Jumzzy, thank you for your interest, please check your email inbox
Re: Bulk Supply Of Chicken Egg At Affordable Rate (delivery Or Pickup) by maywes(m): 10:50pm On Aug 21, 2013
Hello! I will like 2 do business with u...
Re: Bulk Supply Of Chicken Egg At Affordable Rate (delivery Or Pickup) by Segloyd(m): 6:56pm On Aug 22, 2013
goke4all: We have a standard farm with certified eggs laid by chickens from reputable farms. Our eggs are available for pick-up at the farm or to be delivered based on request.

for further information and discussion please contact Ayobami on 08082176973, ayforlau@yahoo.com or BB PIN :273D7B89

It will be nice doing business with you.

How much per crate, we like 250 crates for a start and can you deliver to kosofe, mile 12 lagos. segloid@xd.ae
Re: Bulk Supply Of Chicken Egg At Affordable Rate (delivery Or Pickup) by goke4all(m): 10:49pm On Sep 02, 2013
Integrity is our watchword, we agree on price and deliver to you door step without any upfront. All we need is your commitment to pay on delivery.
Re: Bulk Supply Of Chicken Egg At Affordable Rate (delivery Or Pickup) by yomifowe(m): 6:33pm On Sep 11, 2013
Hello sir, pls send me the cost per crate and your location. send it to yomi_fowe@yahoo.com.

Ill be expecting your response.
Re: Bulk Supply Of Chicken Egg At Affordable Rate (delivery Or Pickup) by goke4all(m): 8:59pm On Sep 12, 2013
Hello Yomi, thank you for your interest, pls check your inbox
Re: Bulk Supply Of Chicken Egg At Affordable Rate (delivery Or Pickup) by osca234: 5:01pm On Sep 13, 2013
Re: Bulk Supply Of Chicken Egg At Affordable Rate (delivery Or Pickup) by goke4all(m): 8:17pm On Sep 14, 2013
Oscar pls check your box
Re: Bulk Supply Of Chicken Egg At Affordable Rate (delivery Or Pickup) by kudoshosts: 7:51am On Sep 26, 2013
I want to buy in bulk like 500 creates pls inbox me d price with discount and also let me know if u can deliber it to my door step.. Kudos34@gmail.com
Re: Bulk Supply Of Chicken Egg At Affordable Rate (delivery Or Pickup) by goke4all(m): 6:56pm On Oct 01, 2013
Happy Independent Day celebration to our numerous client and all nigerians. Wishing us all success in all our endeavour
Re: Bulk Supply Of Chicken Egg At Affordable Rate (delivery Or Pickup) by omobabe1(m): 12:38am On Oct 17, 2013
Hi pls I want to buy in bulk,kindly send the price per crate and ur location to07063372595
Re: Bulk Supply Of Chicken Egg At Affordable Rate (delivery Or Pickup) by ayoexecutive(m): 8:24am On Oct 17, 2013
DOG SHOW! DOG SHOW!! DOG SHOW!!! THIS EVENT OF DOG SHOW WILL BE COMING UP IN ONDO & EKITI STATE IN DECEMBER 2013, DOG BREEDERS, DOG LOVERS SHOULD CONTACT EXECUTIVE ANIMAL HEALTH SERVICE KARAKATA STREET ALONG ONYARUGBELEM ROAD OPP NEW STADIUM AKURE. CALL ON 08062978080.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How To Get A Twitter Blue Verified Badge From Nigeria / Distributors & Sales Agents Wanted In Nigeria / Heidelberg Kord 64 (grey) Printing Machine 4 Sale. Very Clean. Lots Of Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.