Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,092 members, 7,953,328 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:20 PM

Bulk Supply Of Chicken Egg At Affordable Rate (delivery Or Pickup) - Business To Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Bulk Supply Of Chicken Egg At Affordable Rate (delivery Or Pickup) (32531 Views)

Bulk Supply Of Chicken Egg Available @ Its Best Offer (delivery Or Pickup) / Steady Bulk Supply Of Pure And Healthy Palm Oil In Nigeria / Bulk Supply Of Ice Block (delivery Or Pickup) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bulk Supply Of Chicken Egg At Affordable Rate (delivery Or Pickup) by lufizzkids(f): 2:32pm On Jan 05, 2015
Happy new year.
Do you now have a depot in Lagos. I would like you to supply me in Lekki.
Re: Bulk Supply Of Chicken Egg At Affordable Rate (delivery Or Pickup) by goke4all(m): 3:53pm On Jan 05, 2015
@ Lufizzkids, thank you. we are yet to open a depot in lagos, that is our plan for 2015.

You can however pick at the farm for now.
Re: Bulk Supply Of Chicken Egg At Affordable Rate (delivery Or Pickup) by phabulousangel(m): 11:02am On Jan 08, 2015
how much is ur crate of egg and what is the minimum wholesale supply adefame@gmail.com
Re: Bulk Supply Of Chicken Egg At Affordable Rate (delivery Or Pickup) by goke4all(m): 1:57pm On Jan 08, 2015
@Phabulous, kindly check your email for details.
Re: Bulk Supply Of Chicken Egg At Affordable Rate (delivery Or Pickup) by goke4all(m): 3:52pm On Feb 11, 2015
Good customer relations differentiate a good venture, we are willing to hear your feedback to improve our services
Re: Bulk Supply Of Chicken Egg At Affordable Rate (delivery Or Pickup) by ritzeluv(f): 11:59am On Feb 15, 2015
Hi, I reside in lagos. I want to go into egg biz. Where is ur farm located, how much per create and how much for the transportation. I would be waiting for a feed back from u soonest. ritauyok@yahoo.com.
Re: Bulk Supply Of Chicken Egg At Affordable Rate (delivery Or Pickup) by tessylove2(f): 11:17pm On Feb 16, 2015
I need details too, where is your farm located? Mail me your actual prices and your contacts thanks. Mario42k4@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Bulk Supply Of Chicken Egg At Affordable Rate (delivery Or Pickup) by goke4all(m): 9:18am On Feb 17, 2015
Dear Clients,

please check your respective email for our response.
Re: Bulk Supply Of Chicken Egg At Affordable Rate (delivery Or Pickup) by Sanfeez: 7:23am On Mar 08, 2015
hi, send me details of your product price, farm, delivery, etc. or you can just refer me to a reputable farm in abuja. afeezasanusi@gmail.com. thanks.
Re: Bulk Supply Of Chicken Egg At Affordable Rate (delivery Or Pickup) by goke4all(m): 3:49pm On Mar 10, 2015
dear Sanfeez,

please check your email
Re: Bulk Supply Of Chicken Egg At Affordable Rate (delivery Or Pickup) by KAMEELA(f): 8:11pm On Mar 10, 2015
Helloo, I have a delivery Van for transporting of eggs, interested person can reach me on 08186742492 or mail me mailshady2001@yahoo.co.uk. Thank u
Re: Bulk Supply Of Chicken Egg At Affordable Rate (delivery Or Pickup) by goke4all(m): 9:04pm On Mar 10, 2015
@Kamela,

Inbox me your rate per crate from Oyo to Lagos
Re: Bulk Supply Of Chicken Egg At Affordable Rate (delivery Or Pickup) by KAMEELA(f): 1:55pm On Mar 11, 2015
@goke4all,

Pls check ur inbox for response to ur enquiry. Thanks
Re: Bulk Supply Of Chicken Egg At Affordable Rate (delivery Or Pickup) by lapo(m): 4:31pm On Mar 18, 2015
Hi all. We also have farm fresh, rich brown quality chicken eggs for sale around Iwo Road Ibadan. We can bring them to you. Please ring 08077838384. Thanks.
Re: Bulk Supply Of Chicken Egg At Affordable Rate (delivery Or Pickup) by Gilbus1(m): 8:47pm On Mar 18, 2015
We're manufacturers of paper eggtray. Contact us if you have a demand: email-gilbertwoma@yahoo.com; 08056672956.

Re: Bulk Supply Of Chicken Egg At Affordable Rate (delivery Or Pickup) by cole2008: 9:42am On Mar 20, 2015
For poultry eggs, day old chicks (DOC), point of cage, point of lay, rearing of chicks, old layers and veterinary consultancy in livestock generally please kindly contact 08078004754, and we ready to served you in any parts of the country
Re: Bulk Supply Of Chicken Egg At Affordable Rate (delivery Or Pickup) by Gilbus1(m): 6:26pm On Mar 24, 2015
We're manufacturers of paper eggtray of different sizes.
We also sell chicken concentrate incase you have a demand. Contact us on gilbertwoma@yahoo.com or 08056672956 if you have a demand.

Re: Bulk Supply Of Chicken Egg At Affordable Rate (delivery Or Pickup) by oludarekehinde(m): 4:51pm On Apr 16, 2015
I have a poultry farm that can supply 250 crate of eggs per week, If u are interested or u know someone that can be interested contact me on 08053690928. My farm is at Lagos, Ibeju-lekki area of Lagos state. Ibeju-lekki is after Aja. (The price is between #550 - #600 only per crate)
Re: Bulk Supply Of Chicken Egg At Affordable Rate (delivery Or Pickup) by olawamiwa(m): 10:57am On May 22, 2015
@ goke4all

Please can you furnish me with the details about your poultry eggs i.e. the price/crate, your farm address, outlet in Lagos and phone number. My email address is wolejooda@yahoo.com. Awaiting your prompt response. Thanks
Re: Bulk Supply Of Chicken Egg At Affordable Rate (delivery Or Pickup) by desykay(f): 6:48pm On Aug 18, 2015
@goke4all
pls mail me price of egg per crate, transportation cost to Lagos(iju ishaga), farm address, minimum crate to order
desy4luv2003@yahoo.com
thanks
Re: Bulk Supply Of Chicken Egg At Affordable Rate (delivery Or Pickup) by kennedy67(m): 12:07am On Aug 19, 2015
Coooool
Re: Bulk Supply Of Chicken Egg At Affordable Rate (delivery Or Pickup) by goke4all(m): 8:28am On Aug 19, 2015
@Olawamiwa,

please check your box
Re: Bulk Supply Of Chicken Egg At Affordable Rate (delivery Or Pickup) by princedanalyst: 8:57am On Aug 22, 2015
u need a succesfill company with experience to help get u buyers.......whatsapp dis number 08169361485
goke4all:
No amount of marketing can sell You like your product. We have been in poultry business for a decade and our marketing strenght has been our product quality.
Re: Bulk Supply Of Chicken Egg At Affordable Rate (delivery Or Pickup) by goke4all(m): 10:22pm On Oct 25, 2015
Watch this place, launching in style for Lagos clients
Re: Bulk Supply Of Chicken Egg At Affordable Rate (delivery Or Pickup) by laudate: 1:38pm On Nov 02, 2015
goke4all:
You are looking for an opportunity to make some commission by just making a referral. At our farm, we pay commission for a successful referral that lead to a real deal. while wait why you can earn commission by just spreading the news at no cost to you.

Where is your farm?? And what other products do you have on your farm?/
Re: Bulk Supply Of Chicken Egg At Affordable Rate (delivery Or Pickup) by laudate: 1:40pm On Nov 02, 2015
oludarekehinde:
I have a poultry farm that can supply 250 crate of eggs per week, If u are interested or u know someone that can be interested contact me on 08053690928. My farm is at Lagos, Ibeju-lekki area of Lagos state. Ibeju-lekki is after Aja. (The price is between #550 - #600 only per crate)

Am interested. What area in Ibeju-Lekki are you located?? Is it Lakowe, Bogije or where??
Re: Bulk Supply Of Chicken Egg At Affordable Rate (delivery Or Pickup) by goke4all(m): 3:06pm On Nov 03, 2015
Dear Client,

As we plan to officially launch our Lagos egg depot to respond to your yearning, we will be glad to have your contact in preparation for the launch.

Please send your email/phone number to ayforlau@yahoo.com to enable us reach you.
Re: Bulk Supply Of Chicken Egg At Affordable Rate (delivery Or Pickup) by goke4all(m): 3:45pm On Nov 03, 2015
@Laudate,

Apologies for responding late, missed your update, our farm is at Oyo state, we presently do poultry sales (eggs) only for now.

we are opening a depot in lagos soon, please send your contact to ayforlau@yahoo.com to be part of our distributor
Re: Bulk Supply Of Chicken Egg At Affordable Rate (delivery Or Pickup) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 07, 2015
pls what is ur wholesale price per crate? can u deliver to lagos? mail me
Re: Bulk Supply Of Chicken Egg At Affordable Rate (delivery Or Pickup) by goke4all(m): 7:09pm On Nov 07, 2015
@Buka, please check your mail box
Re: Bulk Supply Of Chicken Egg At Affordable Rate (delivery Or Pickup) by goke4all(m): 9:38pm On Nov 13, 2015
Dear All,

The depot will be launching soon and our first month sales will come with great discount.

Watch Out, please send an email/sms to ayforlau@yahoo.com/ for us to contact you.
Re: Bulk Supply Of Chicken Egg At Affordable Rate (delivery Or Pickup) by goke4all(m): 7:39pm On Nov 14, 2015
Testing our outlook online order form, please send your test order.

http://1drv.ms/1PHvIfF

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How To Get A Twitter Blue Verified Badge From Nigeria / Distributors & Sales Agents Wanted In Nigeria / Heidelberg Kord 64 (grey) Printing Machine 4 Sale. Very Clean. Lots Of Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.