Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores - Jobs/Vacancies (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores (82348 Views)

Sterling Bank Aptitude Test Records Mass Failure / Stanbic IBTC Bank Aptitude Test. / First Bank Aptitude Test. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores by presiade(m): 3:08pm On Oct 13, 2013
^ congratulation. I want to believe you all passed?
Re: Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores by slydog(m): 3:12pm On Oct 13, 2013
Hey guys, those of you that have gotten offer letters, kindly inbox me ur annual pay. I want to compare it with ours. Am a member of batch b last year.
Re: Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores by presiade(m): 3:20pm On Oct 13, 2013
slydog: Hey guys, those of you that have gotten offer letters, kindly inbox me ur annual pay. I want to compare it with ours. Am a member of batch b last year.
What game are you up to? You got in last year and you wrote etisalat test in July this year?
Tell us what you got last year then... If you actually did...

1 Like

Re: Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores by slydog(m): 3:40pm On Oct 13, 2013
presiade:
What game are you up to? You got in last year and you wrote etisalat test in July this year?

Who is playing a game here?
Am with UBN presently, in the south. There are rumours of new enhanced pay for UBN staff, and we learnt they started with the new pips who are coming in this year, so I want to find out and compare with ours. If you have something better to say, pls do, or don't say nothing
Re: Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores by doubleportion86: 4:43pm On Oct 13, 2013
slydog:

Who is playing a game here?
Am with UBN presently, in the south. There are rumours of new enhanced pay for UBN staff, and we learnt they started with the new pips who are coming in this year, so I want to find out and compare with ours. If you have something better to say, pls do, or don't say nothing
why don't u start by posting ur own then we ll compare and tell u if there is a diff or beta still wait till they post one of d new intakes to ur branch then u ll see it. Or just call HR and ask them.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores by presiade(m): 5:01pm On Oct 13, 2013
doubleportion86: why don't u start by posting ur own then we ll compare and tell u if there is a diff or beta still wait till they post one of d new intakes to ur branch then u ll see it. Or just call HR and ask them.
I wonder o. I just decided to watch after seeing his response (rant)
Re: Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores by jidbeg1: 5:54pm On Oct 13, 2013
presiade:

Lol...... Ure very funny. Have Ʊ ever worked with d SSS b4? UBN got asset mehn! Thumbs up!

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores by presiade(m): 5:59pm On Oct 13, 2013
jidbeg1:

Lol...... Ure very funny. Have Ʊ ever worked with d SSS b4? UBN got asset mehn! Thumbs up!
Lols... Assets like you now...
Re: Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores by Cflame88(m): 1:06pm On Oct 14, 2013
Pls guys, expecially the first batch peeps do we need the complimentary cards of our gaurantors along side copies of their official ID. Secondly the seal fin on the bond form, is it d normal seal we get from bookshops or its different....pls urgent answers needed
Re: Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores by doubleportion86: 9:22pm On Oct 14, 2013
Cflame88: Pls guys, expecially the first batch peeps do we need the complimentary cards of our gaurantors along side copies of their official ID. Secondly the seal fin on the bond form, is it d normal seal we get from bookshops or its different....pls urgent answers needed
yes u hv to get their cards and photocopies of their official I'd and as for d seal its notary seal.
Re: Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores by Cflame88(m): 10:16pm On Oct 14, 2013
doubleportion86: yes u hv to get their cards and photocopies of their official I'd and as for d seal its notary seal.
I've got copies of their ID cards but no complimentary cards is this really a must have. Secondly the court peeps refuse to put a notary seal on it the said it wasn't stated on the page that its the bookshop kind of seal
Re: Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores by fidelik75: 11:14pm On Oct 14, 2013
Cflame88: I've got copies of their ID cards but no complimentary cards is this really a must have. Secondly the court peeps refuse to put a notary seal on it the said it wasn't stated on the page that its the bookshop kind of seal
Same case with me
Re: Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores by Princeonu: 1:44am On Oct 16, 2013
Pls batch b ansa me, i gues u all did ur medicals long b4 ur offer letters came or how, 4 those of us expectin
Re: Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores by Omoladee: 4:02am On Oct 16, 2013
congratulations to all the guys that scaled through the academy. More grease. ....more accomplishment!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores by Fabulousman: 4:43pm On Oct 16, 2013
Cflame88: Pls guys, expecially the first batch peeps do we need the complimentary cards of our gaurantors along side copies of their official ID. Secondly the seal fin on the bond form, is it d normal seal we get from bookshops or its different....pls urgent answers needed
doubleportion86: yes u hv to get their cards and photocopies of their official I'd and as for d seal its notary seal.
Hmmm, COMPLIMENTARY CARDS? Not really. I didn't provide that. Infact 80% of peeps didn't, so that shouldn't bother you ok! Cheers!
Re: Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores by Fabulousman: 4:47pm On Oct 16, 2013
Omoladee: congratulations to all the guys that scaled through the academy. More grease. ....more accomplishment!!!!!
Omoladee, Good to have you here. I trust you are doing ok! Something great is coming your way. May you accomplish more!
Re: Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores by tolbussie(f): 12:37pm On Oct 17, 2013
Hello all,pls who else got a mail from union bank's HR that the resumption has bin shifted..check ur mail guys
Re: Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores by presiade(m): 12:41pm On Oct 17, 2013
I just got a mail now. My documentation goes on as earlier scheduled!
No change; except time on 26th is now 6:30 am due to environmental sanitation exercise holding on that day
Re: Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores by tolbussie(f): 12:54pm On Oct 17, 2013
Mine has bin changed to Nov 1st while documentation is on the 31st of October at marina

1 Like

Re: Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores by Cflame88(m): 1:57pm On Oct 17, 2013
Mine is now october 29th, 9am @ marina
Re: Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores by tolbussie(f): 2:02pm On Oct 17, 2013
Cflame88: Mine is now october 29th, 9am @ marina
Pls what batch is written on yours
Re: Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores by theowonder(m): 2:41pm On Oct 17, 2013
[quote author=tolbussie]Mine has bin changed to Nov 1st while documentation is on the 31st of October at marina[/quote

Your changes was the same with mine.

31st Oct for documentation at Marina, Nov 1st is the new starting date. But I observe something. After my name, it was tagged batch C

Good luck
Re: Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores by tolbussie(f): 2:59pm On Oct 17, 2013
[quote author=theowonder][/quote]
Same as mine,i was tagged Batch C,i hope our training venue won't be in Marina..
Re: Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores by theowonder(m): 3:03pm On Oct 17, 2013
tolbussie:
Same as mine,i was tagged Batch C,i hope our training venue won't be in Marina..

I doubt but there is no clear information about it.

I am pretty sure if its gonna change the same mail would have clearly stated it somewhere boldly.

All the best
Re: Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores by theowonder(m): 3:03pm On Oct 17, 2013
tolbussie:

He (God) knows the best. I am in the best batch.

Simple!
Re: Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores by ty85: 3:51pm On Oct 17, 2013
Mine is still at ikeja batch A 6.30am. God help us.
Re: Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores by shayun: 6:17am On Oct 18, 2013
I still believe and waiting patiently........it is well
Re: Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores by tomi57: 3:15pm On Oct 18, 2013
Pls house any one with me..... I didn't get the rescheduled message ooo......hop it's a problem
Re: Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores by Cflame88(m): 10:08am On Oct 19, 2013
tolbussie:
Pls what batch is written on yours
batch B
Re: Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores by adla(f): 6:03pm On Oct 19, 2013
Cflame88: batch B
Mine is batch B.
Re: Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores by seyijay1: 11:38am On Oct 20, 2013
Pls guys,I got a cal from union bank yestday askin me to resend a scanned copy of the letter,and pls is d function of court register d same as dat of a commisioner for oaths cos d stamp on my guarantor forms are dose of a registrar
Re: Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores by tomi57: 12:24pm On Oct 20, 2013
seyi jay: Pls guys,I got a cal from union bank yestday askin me to resend a scanned copy of the letter,and pls is d function of court register d same as dat of a commisioner for oaths cos d stamp on my guarantor forms are dose of a registrar

@ seyi jay I also got a call from them but pls did you get a reschedule email cos is lyk everybody here have gotten one.

& for those who just passed out from training school pls how was the posting like?

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply)

WAEC 2019 Job Recruitment (25 Positions) / 2016/2017 NLNG Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship / Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.