Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores - Jobs/Vacancies (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores (82289 Views)

Sterling Bank Aptitude Test Records Mass Failure / Stanbic IBTC Bank Aptitude Test. / First Bank Aptitude Test. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores by Cflame88(m): 4:41pm On Oct 20, 2013
adla:
Mine is batch B.
I gez I'll be seeing you at marina then...this whole rescheduling fin sha I hope its not going to affect the location of the training too.
Re: Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores by easy4beno(m): 6:07pm On Oct 20, 2013
seyi jay: Pls guys,I got a cal from union bank yestday askin me to resend a scanned copy of the letter,and pls is d function of court register d same as dat of a commisioner for oaths cos d stamp on my guarantor forms are dose of a registrar
All u need to scan to HR is the Pg1&2 of the offer letter with your signature and date on Pg2.
Then d court registrar can aswl do d commissioner of oat for u or u might aswl wait till documentation day for that cos a Notary public(lawyer) is always aaround to do that @ Ubn.
Re: Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores by seyijay1: 7:26pm On Oct 20, 2013
I didn't get d rechedule e-mail frm dem o,but d man askd me to send a scanned copy of the offer letter to dem wch I did
Re: Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores by seyijay1: 7:32pm On Oct 20, 2013
Pls guys can I get d phone no of d hour folks for me to ask bout d d reschedulin tin as I didn't get any e-mail to dat effect
Re: Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores by theowonder(m): 9:49pm On Oct 20, 2013
seyi jay: Pls guys can I get d phone no of d hour folks for me to ask bout d d reschedulin tin as I didn't get any e-mail to dat effect

Plz send me a PM to enable me forward it to you.

I feel its not ethical to provide such on a forum like this.

Best regards,
Re: Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores by Cflame88(m): 10:36pm On Oct 20, 2013
Pls house.. the passports we use in filling the forms, are they the cooperate dressed with white background that was listed on the checklist or that can be any1 then we go along with d oda 10copies. Pls urgent
Re: Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores by seyijay1: 8:28am On Oct 21, 2013
Pls guys I urgently need d phone no of d hour
Re: Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores by jidbeg1: 8:39am On Oct 21, 2013
seyi jay: Pls guys I urgently need d phone no of d hour
Pal check the SMS sent to u for offer of employment. you can get d HR through the number given to you in case of enquiries. Cheers!
Re: Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores by jib4real(m): 3:11pm On Oct 21, 2013
Offer letter dropping...Thank You Jesus.Just got mine.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores by oseluck: 3:15pm On Oct 21, 2013
Hello fellas, my letter has finally dropped. I give all glory to the God of heavens and earth!

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores by shayun: 3:40pm On Oct 21, 2013
Patiently I waited, for the offer letter hopefuls I advise you check your email box......I just got mine. Thank you Lord

1 Like

Re: Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores by missifyyyyy: 3:54pm On Oct 21, 2013
Cflame88: I gez I'll be seeing you at marina then...this whole rescheduling fin sha I hope its not going to affect the location of the training too.
mine was resheduled for documentation oct29 and training starts on oct 30. my documentation is at marina.
Re: Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores by missifyyyyy: 3:55pm On Oct 21, 2013
shayun: Patiently I waited, for the offer letter hopefuls I advise you check your email box......I just got mine. Thank you Lord
hi i guess u are batch c so wen is ur traing date starting
Re: Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores by jib4real(m): 4:17pm On Oct 21, 2013
Nov 6th,Oba Akran
miss ifyyyyy:
hi i guess u are batch c so wen is ur traing date starting

1 Like

Re: Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores by missifyyyyy: 4:36pm On Oct 21, 2013
jib4real: Nov 6th,Oba Akran
dat means you guys will be joining us while we r dere. since ours will be starting on the 30th of oct

1 Like

Re: Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores by todayo(m): 4:38pm On Oct 21, 2013
To God be the glory.
I just got my offer letter now.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores by evah1245: 4:48pm On Oct 21, 2013
to'dayo:
To God be the glory.
I just got my offer letter now.

Wow, like fresh palm-wine, this certainly spells hope for those of us who are still waiting for our medical invites. UBN una too much. kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores by ambstee: 11:49pm On Oct 21, 2013
Any hope for those awaiting medicals call?
evah1245:

Wow, like fresh palm-wine, this certainly spells hope for those of us who are still waiting for our medical invites. UBN una too much. kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores by slumbee(m): 12:37am On Oct 22, 2013
Good morning y'all, i got a text from Union Bank last night inviting me for a test today at Ilupeji. I was told to ask for Mr Emmanuel, can anybody tell me how this works. Thank you
Re: Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 22, 2013
GOD IS GREAT
Congratulations to all new UBN employees and to the prospective ones (batches A to C) the 2nd batch.
To all medical invitation hopefuls, God is OUR strength, there is nothing FAITH in Him cannt do.
To he/she who liked my Aug 13 reply on this thread, I say thank you. The word God will count us among the UBN 2013 graduate employee light up my hope and faith again. God shall perfect all good works He has started in our lives. IJN. smiley smiley smiley
Cheers.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores by sholadele4: 12:04pm On Oct 23, 2013
As some of us wait to start our training come 28th, i will like to know what the success rate in the union bank training school like. Is it everyone that attends that will eventually join the bank after the training? Are there instances where people get dismissed from the academy due to some issues? I will like experienced people in the house to help deal with these questions of mine.
Re: Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores by vb0mb(m): 1:42pm On Oct 23, 2013
I just got my offer letter.
Thanks be to God

1 Like

Re: Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores by cimmydelight: 2:18pm On Oct 23, 2013
Good afternoon fabolous, pls can i get ur contact. U can contact me via my e-mail, cimmydelight@yahoo.com.
Thank you
Re: Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores by graduatehelpers(f): 2:55pm On Oct 23, 2013
sholadele4: As some of us wait to start our training come 28th, i will like to know what the success rate in the union bank training school like. Is it everyone that attends that will eventually join the bank after the training? Are there instances where people get dismissed from the academy due to some issues? I will like experienced people in the house to help deal with these questions of mine.
Yes my dear geting the offer letter is not a guarantee to make it through,but the training school is run in such a way that requires ur full obedience and concentration,in achieving the task both in the elearning and other assignments,the bottomline is just be careful smart and obedient to the rules in the training school esp when it has to do with lateness.
Prayerfully God will see u through its quite tough but you will make it.
Re: Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores by Cflame88(m): 3:11pm On Oct 23, 2013
Is FLSC a must? I did the common entrace exam from from primary 5 so I don't have one. Plss answers from those who know will be appriciated
Re: Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores by jib4real(m): 4:35pm On Oct 23, 2013
I fall in this category too,anyone with answer?
Cflame88: Is FLSC a must? I did the common entrace exam from from primary 5 so I don't have one. Plss answers from those who know will be appriciated
Re: Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores by isaadamsy(m): 5:55pm On Oct 23, 2013
We av bn given our deployment letters, but some guyz were dropped....u guyz av to be very seriouz wen u get there, PLZ
Re: Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores by tolbussie(f): 6:18pm On Oct 23, 2013
isaadamsy: We av bn given our deployment letters, but some guyz were dropped....u guyz av to be very seriouz wen u get there, PLZ
Thanks Isah..
Re: Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores by Cflame88(m): 7:58pm On Oct 23, 2013
isaadamsy: We av bn given our deployment letters, but some guyz were dropped....u guyz av to be very seriouz wen u get there, PLZ
congrats!!....hmmm God will see us through as well o
Re: Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores by Cflame88(m): 8:00pm On Oct 23, 2013
jib4real: I fall in this category too,anyone with answer?
was told it wouldn't be a problem...its the public sector that often pay more attention to that.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores by todayo(m): 5:21am On Oct 24, 2013
From you that just successful complete the training, can yu pls let us knw wat we're to xpect in there.
Congrats to yu all.
Re: Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores by Fabulousman: 2:49pm On Oct 24, 2013
cimmydelight: Good afternoon fabolous, pls can i get ur contact. U can contact me via my e-mail, cimmydelight@yahoo.com.
Thank you
check your mail. How are u doing?

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply)

WAEC 2019 Job Recruitment (25 Positions) / 2016/2017 NLNG Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship / Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.