Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores - Jobs/Vacancies (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores (82405 Views)

Sterling Bank Aptitude Test Records Mass Failure / Stanbic IBTC Bank Aptitude Test. / First Bank Aptitude Test. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores by Fabulousman: 8:20pm On Oct 24, 2013
isaadamsy: We av bn given our deployment letters, but some guyz were dropped....u guyz av to be very seriouz wen u get there, PLZ
Foremost, i thank God Almighty for success in the training school. However, i do not know for sure the criteria for dropping some of these guyz.
I happened to know 2 of them personally. They are smart, brilliant and intelligent guyz. I doubt the basis 4 rejection is performance or behavioural, cos i know how well they performed in e-learning, and were well behaved. You may ask, what of class room performance? I bet these guyz that i know did great cos am close to one of them. Am shocked, sober and speechless. What do u think? We were 120 on day 1, later became 124, and back to 120 on the last day, and non of these new guyz were victims. Something tells me these guyz were replaced to balance the equation. Do take your training seriously, u never can tell. Be prayerful, be vigillant, be smart and committed to your course. But, what happend to these guyz were NOT their faults!
Re: Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores by cimmydelight: 4:27am On Oct 25, 2013
Fabulousman:
check your mail. How are u doing?
Ok,tnx and also wish 2 congratulate u on ur success, God be with you.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores by tomi57: 12:39pm On Oct 25, 2013
Guys how far with the posting and deployment? Pls update the house,
Re: Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores by Naijarep: 4:24pm On Oct 25, 2013
i got an invitation for medical test ydai......i still cant believe it after a long wait grin
Re: Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores by Fabulousman: 10:00pm On Oct 25, 2013
Naijarep: i got an invitation for medical test ydai......i still cant believe it after a long wait grin
Congrats! @thegreatman, Omolade, i can't wait to hear u got the invite . Plz update us!
Re: Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores by todayo(m): 4:39am On Oct 26, 2013
Fabulousman:
Congrats! @thegreatman, Omolade, i can't wait to hear u got the invite . Plz update us!
@fabulousman: congratulations.
Pls how does d
1. deployment look like? Were employee posted to their choice state and department?
2. What to expect at the inductn programme and how complex are they?
THNKS TO YU.
Re: Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores by Nobody: 7:47am On Oct 26, 2013
Fabulousman:
Just check my mail but unfortunately no mail from UBN.
I though bliv there MIGHT be another batch of invitatn for medical but seems maybe some 2 to 3 weeks from now.
As for me, for now, I av decided to pursue my foremost passionate career - teaching profession - and exploring any available opportunity. I bliv within the next few months, God being on my side, the dream will become reality.
Praying for better future for all. Omolade how's life? bliv u re cool over there.
Re: Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores by Fabulousman: 7:08pm On Oct 27, 2013
thegreatman4ww:
Just check my mail but unfortunately no mail from UBN.
I though bliv there MIGHT be another batch of invitatn for medical but seems maybe some 2 to 3 weeks from now.
As for me, for now, I av decided to pursue my foremost passionate career - teaching profession - and exploring any available opportunity. I bliv within the next few months, God being on my side, the dream will become reality.
Praying for better future for all. Omolade how's life? bliv u re cool over there.
thanks for the feedback. I know God has a plan 4 u. I therefore say let his will be done and ur expectations be met! Its well!
Re: Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores by Fabulousman: 7:18pm On Oct 27, 2013
to'dayo:

@fabulousman: congratulations.
Pls how does d
1. deployment look like? Were employee posted to their choice state and department?
2. What to expect at the inductn programme and how complex are they?
THNKS TO YU.
Hi buddy,
1. Deploymt was fair! 95% were deployd to the states of their choices! Thanks to HR.
2. Its rigorous. You will be well stretched, bt don't worry, you won't reach ur elastic limit. Lol! Expect to have fun and to bcm a professional banker with diffs.
Be prepared to be there from 6:00am-8:30pm. Although u are meant to report there 7:am.
Don't think, don't worry, cos u wil get use to it. Gudluck broda, welcm to Union Bank!

1 Like

Re: Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores by presiade(m): 6:10am On Oct 28, 2013
@ office all ready. 5:49 am
Re: Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores by tricianice: 7:12am On Oct 28, 2013
@Presiade how did ur documentation go on Saturday.The Surety form marked 'Signed,sealed and delivered' what does UBN expect from us.
Re: Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores by presiade(m): 7:24am On Oct 28, 2013
tricianice: @Presiade how did ur documentation go on Saturday.The Surety form marked 'Signed,sealed and delivered' what does UBN expect from us.
It went well. FSLC is compulsory o... I need to get it. As for the surety form, you are expected to take it to a public notary to seal it for you. All together you should use three seals; 2 on the witness form and 1 on the Surety form. The PN would seal, stamp and sign it. Some people had to re-do it (with #1500) on saturday with a PN that came around.
I hope this helps. And you may decide to wait till your documentation day, but it should be cheaper outside...
Re: Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores by todayo(m): 6:11am On Oct 29, 2013
presiade:
It went well. FSLC is compulsory o... I need to get it. As for the surety form, you are expected to take it to a public notary to seal it for you. All together you should use three seals; 2 on the witness form and 1 on the Surety form. The PN would seal, stamp and sign it. Some people had to re-do it (with #1500) on saturday with a PN that came around.
I hope this helps. And you may decide to wait till your documentation day, but it should be cheaper outside...
Thanks man.
Pls house, kindly answer dis:
1. Can we use two diff PN?
2. Must d PN seal be a red-like or company seal?
3. Yu mean there will be Seal on Surety form, guarantor form & witness form?
4. Is d stamp be on the surety or witness form?

Thank you
Re: Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores by hormorh: 6:31am On Oct 29, 2013
to'dayo:

Thanks man.
Pls house, kindly answer dis:
1. Can we use two diff PN?
2. Must d PN seal be a red-like or company seal?
3. Yu mean there will be Seal on Surety form, guarantor form & witness form?
4. Is d stamp be on the surety or witness form?

Thank you
In addition,
5. Is there going to be any signature on the witness form?
6. If yes, whose signatures should be there?
Prompt answers will be appreciated.
Thanks!
Re: Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores by presiade(m): 7:17am On Oct 29, 2013
hormorh:
In addition,
5. Is there going to be any signature on the witness form?
6. If yes, whose signatures should be there?
Prompt answers will be appreciated.
Thanks!
Your signature comes first, followed by the signature of any individual who was (or more appropriately, should be) there when you were signing (just to show you were not under duress while signing, lols).
Then next is ur surety's signature and another witness for the same purpose as yours.
2 seals on Witness form, and 1 on the surety form.
If you're confused still, come along with #1500 on your documentation day and do it with the PN.
Re: Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores by Omoladee: 8:54am On Oct 29, 2013
Thanks guys....got no mAil from UBN. Joined the working class already..thanks to God.
@fabulousman, congrats on ur success at TS and thx for ur sincere concern
@thegreatman..am doing good. All will fall in place in no time BGG.

To the guys going next batch; presiade, jidbeg and others, i wish you success. Pls do ur best and God will def crown ur efforts with good success. See you guys at the top.

One love..God bless!

Fabulousman:

1 Like

Re: Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores by hormorh: 9:14am On Oct 29, 2013
presiade:
Your signature comes first, followed by the signature of any individual who was (or more appropriately, should be) there when you were signing (just to show you were not under duress while signing, lols).
Then next is ur surety's signature and another witness for the same purpose as yours.
2 seals on Witness form, and 1 on the surety form.
If you're confused still, come along with #1500 on your documentation day and do it with the PN.
Thanks bro!
Re: Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores by maworld: 1:06pm On Oct 29, 2013
@Presiade or any one who has done documentation,please can the PN also help sign the 2 guarantors form on the documentation day and how much is that going to cost. Thanks
Re: Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 29, 2013
Omoladee: Thanks guys....got no mAil from UBN. Joined the working class already..thanks to God.
One love..God bless!
Thank GOD for u as I will also be joining the working class on my dreamed job by Nov 1st and funny enough I will be typing my employment letter myself on resumption while waiting for permanent position before April if not January 2014.
Fabulousman and Presiade I also join in appreciating ur concerns for us and contributions on this thread.
God bless us all.
On those who're still hopeful for medical invitatn, dont loose hope yet as few weeks to dis time MIGHT bring some gudnews. I presume dat this second batch were being trained wit newly employd contract staff, if statement creditd 2 1 of d hr is anytin to go by dat training 4 graduate employ runs till January 2014, then there must be third batch for graduate TS unless....
Re: Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores by hormorh: 10:16pm On Oct 30, 2013
Please, what's the dress code for tomorrow's documentation at marina.
Re: Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores by Naijarep: 6:06am On Oct 31, 2013
Is anybody rily sure dat d training ll xtend 2 january? Cos d timing 4me is short especially as I ve 2 put up my resignation with my current place of work, wid @least 1month notice..training starts nov.11th, dats barely 2wiks
Re: Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores by todayo(m): 10:58am On Oct 31, 2013
hormorh: Please, what's the dress code for tomorrow's documentation at marina.
In addition: Will there be any Public Notary Lawyer at the Marina on the documentation day?
Re: Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores by Nobody: 7:27am On Nov 01, 2013
Naijarep: Is anybody rily sure dat d training ll xtend 2 january? Cos d timing 4me is short especially as I ve 2 put up my resignation with my current place of work, wid @least 1month notice..training starts nov.11th, dats barely 2wiks
Pls there is no extension of training for second batch (batches A, B & C), d TS wil end around mid Dec. I am only saying that if there is plan dat TS runs not extend till January as confirm in early August, there is hope that there will be another TS that will run till January unless.....
Kindly note d bolded. I will also ask those who are/will b in TS to help in confirming this else 2-3 weeks from now will confirm it. I pray that d word after unless shd not b true for the sake of all those who are still hope.
Re: Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores by Fabulousman: 8:44am On Nov 01, 2013
Omoladee: Thanks guys....got no mAil from UBN. Joined the working class already..thanks to God.

thegreatman4ww:
Thank GOD for u as I will also be joining the working class on my dreamed job by Nov 1st and funny enough I will be typing my employment letter myself on resumption while waiting for permanent position before April if not January 2014.
Fabulousman and Presiade I also join in appreciating ur concerns for us and contributions on this thread.
God bless us all.
Isn't God faithful? Isn't he awesome. Teach us to trust and obey you. Amen! Congrats guyz. Am glad cos u got ur dream job bro.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores by seyijay1: 3:49pm On Nov 01, 2013
Pls house,I ll like to kno weda a commisioner for oaths stamp is compulsory for d surety form aside the witness form dat has 2seals and mist d surety s intl passport b endorsed wit a seal as well
Re: Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores by evah1245: 3:12pm On Nov 08, 2013
whats rally going on?

wont they send fresh medical invites
Re: Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores by ikenna58(m): 4:52pm On Nov 08, 2013
Its not fair oo.. So nobody wants to answer my question
Re: Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores by nezykel(m): 3:32pm On Nov 10, 2013
Have anyone hear from Ubn after the october 26th medicals in ph
Re: Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores by nezykel(m): 11:25am On Nov 11, 2013
Pls i need answer. Any call for Ts dis month from UBN?
Re: Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores by Nobody: 9:22am On Nov 12, 2013
nezykel: Pls i need answer. Any call for Ts dis month from UBN?
I am nt in d best position to ans ur qstn. But nid 2 tell u dis, if u av don ur medical u av 90% assurance of bn called 4 TS.
To medical invitee hopefuls, if some ppl are yet to b call 4 TS, then there MIGHT BE b third batch TS to run tru Jan 2014 but I will dat anybody who is yet to be in TS now shld put his/her mind off d job.
Re: Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores by evah1245: 8:56pm On Nov 14, 2013
thegreatman4ww:
I am nt in d best position to ans ur qstn. But nid 2 tell u dis, if u av don ur medical u av 90% assurance of bn called 4 TS.
To medical invitee hopefuls, if some ppl are yet to b call 4 TS, then there MIGHT BE b third batch TS to run tru Jan 2014 but I will dat anybody who is yet to be in TS now shld put his/her mind off d job.
true talk. Just confirmed it. If you havent got an invite till now, just forget the job. Cheers. Look to something better.
Re: Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores by Nobody: 11:41pm On Nov 29, 2013
Just getting a news that union bank is retiring many of her old employees who have worked for over 20 yrs and currently injecting around 500 graduate and experienced staff.
I think those 500 are first batch and second batches (A, B and C).
I bliv they will still hire more and I learnt they are accepting CVs tru known insiders.
If I am chanced I may help search for a link where one can submit electronically (seems I av come across d site sometimes few months ago).
This might also be a sure hope for offer letter hopefuls.

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply)

WAEC 2019 Job Recruitment (25 Positions) / 2016/2017 NLNG Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship / How To Join The SSS, Customs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.