Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

She Wants To Come Back. What Do I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants To Come Back. What Do I Do? (2809 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / She Wants A Sugar Daddy Without Sex, Guy Replies Him / Is this One Of The Signs To Know She Wants Sex When Going To A Guys Place (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Wants To Come Back. What Do I Do? by stpat1(m): 10:27am On Feb 24, 2012
Pls folks I need ur candid and non sentimental opinion on this.
I had girl friend I'd been dating for abt 5 yrs, I know we loved each other so much and we were very fond of each other. Sometime 3 yrs ago, she visited me while I was in school and later she found out that girl next door was actually an ex girlfriend of mine and she suspected that I was hitting it off with her. her findings got her so bitter and made her cut short d period of her visit and sooner or later I discovered she was is a new relationship and all pleas for her to come back fell of deaf ears. Now after she has had about 2 failed relationships she wants be back.
I really loved her so such and still think I do but don't u think our past might cause us troubles if we get married? Is it right and ok for me to accept her back?
If it were u what would u do?
Re: She Wants To Come Back. What Do I Do? by Nobody: 10:34am On Feb 24, 2012
Is it not better to drive in a latest model of camry than to go for old worn out tokunbo?
Just making out distinction buddy.
Re: She Wants To Come Back. What Do I Do? by Basics007: 10:40am On Feb 24, 2012
Crown Prince:

Is it not better to drive in a latest model of camry than to go for old worn out tokunbo?
Just making out distinction buddy.
You are funny!
Re: She Wants To Come Back. What Do I Do? by Dyt(f): 10:49am On Feb 24, 2012
love conquers all
my bf doesnt even mind my past
he says all dat matas s we r inlove
m d present n d future
Re: She Wants To Come Back. What Do I Do? by stpat1(m): 1:52pm On Feb 24, 2012
hmmm its not abt tokunbo or new cos u sure dont know if the new one u'll be goin for is 3rd hand sef.
I 'm just wondering if she would av come back had her relatioships not broken. Just want to know if I'm to use my head or follow my heart.
Re: She Wants To Come Back. What Do I Do? by omega25red(m): 2:48pm On Feb 24, 2012
poster

you cheated she cheated so whats the problem? i mean in your heart do you still care? Also she was in two failed relationships and now wants you, dont you think that she is [size=14pt]settling[/size] for you? and why are you willing to be her safety net?
Re: She Wants To Come Back. What Do I Do? by Sijo01(f): 3:01pm On Feb 24, 2012
Follow ur heart.
d devil u kno is better dan d angel u dnt kno.
Re: She Wants To Come Back. What Do I Do? by Monike: 8:13pm On Feb 24, 2012
There can neva be a present witout a past so if u really luv her do d right time which is go ahead wit ur plan
Re: She Wants To Come Back. What Do I Do? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Feb 24, 2012
Op, Is your ex an angel? Abeg,there are lots of glitering punnees out there. Look,it only love that makes us think there is no better alternative out there
Re: She Wants To Come Back. What Do I Do? by Harbb: 10:14pm On Feb 24, 2012
Do what your heart tells you.
Re: She Wants To Come Back. What Do I Do? by IykeD(m): 10:22pm On Feb 24, 2012
stpat1:

hmmm its not abt tokunbo or new cos u sure dont know if the new one u'll be goin for is 3rd hand sef.
I 'm just wondering if she would av come back had her relatioships not broken. Just want to know if I'm to use my head or follow my heart.

hahahha grin grin grin grin
Re: She Wants To Come Back. What Do I Do? by Acidosis(m): 11:26pm On Feb 24, 2012
If you accept her, then be ready for another break up.
Re: She Wants To Come Back. What Do I Do? by innovestor(m): 5:13am On Feb 25, 2012
love conquers all
my bf doesnt even mind my past
he says all dat matas s we r inlove
m d present n d future

So you have a bf? shocked I could never have guessed that.
Re: She Wants To Come Back. What Do I Do? by Goldieluks: 7:03am On Feb 25, 2012
Crown Prince:

Op, Is your ex an angel? Abeg,there are lots of glitering punnees out there. Look,it only love that makes us think there is no better alternative out there

With this mindset off yours, you'd find it difficult to meet a good girl. undecided

@OP you cheated on her and she went on have other relationships,maybe because she was hurt.
Follow your heart and if you love eachother still, forgive eachother and get back together.
Re: She Wants To Come Back. What Do I Do? by Dyt(f): 8:09am On Feb 25, 2012
innovestor

damn
i av suffered frm all dese nlers oooo
chai
Re: She Wants To Come Back. What Do I Do? by slimyem: 8:31am On Feb 25, 2012
omega25red:

poster

you cheated she cheated so whats the problem? i mean in your heart do you still care? Also she was in two failed relationships and now wants you, dont you think that she is [size=14pt]settling[/size] for you? and why are you willing to be her safety net?
hello?
She didnt cheat!
She left the r/ship because the guy in question was cheating on her.
@op,do what you have to do.
Its been 3 years.i'm sure that's long enough for her to have forgiven you and YES! She's back because none of the r/ship she got in worked probably as much as yours did and as long as you make a decision not to repeat that mistake,you should be fine!
Re: She Wants To Come Back. What Do I Do? by Nairaboi(m): 10:02am On Feb 25, 2012
@ op, so she did nt even cum bk afta d 1st relationship ended. . .y is she doing that now. Abegi, make she go jare. Afta 2 oda huge guys don chop d tin, e don loose compact be dat nw.
Re: She Wants To Come Back. What Do I Do? by stpat1(m): 11:51am On Feb 26, 2012
hmmmm @acidosis (If you accept her, then be ready for another break
up.).
I've really been thinkin abt ur opinion and u really hit d nail on d head cos thats been my greatest fear. After twice, she might do it again. Whooooosh. God take control cos I no want headache at all
Re: She Wants To Come Back. What Do I Do? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 01, 2012
Sounds like age is catching up with this chick. . .
Re: She Wants To Come Back. What Do I Do? by femmy2010(m): 7:10am On Mar 02, 2012
stpat1:

Pls folks I need ur candid and non sentimental opinion on this.
I had girl friend I'd been dating for abt 5 yrs, I know we loved each other so much and we were very fond of each other. Sometime 3 yrs ago, she visited me while I was in school  and later she  found out that girl next door was actually an ex girlfried of mine and she suspected that I was hitting it off with her (though true but I was never caught in d act). her findings got her so bitter and made her cut short d period of her visit and sooner or later I discovered she was is a new relatioship and all pleas for her to come back fell of deaf ears. Now after she has had about 2 failed relationships she wants be back so badly.
I really loved her so such and still think + do but don't u think our past might cause us troubles if we get married?  Is it right and ok for me to accept her back?
If it were u what would u do?

What matters is the love.
If you very much love her then take her back.
Re: She Wants To Come Back. What Do I Do? by horny4u(f): 8:39am On Mar 02, 2012
If those 2 failed relationships are not her soulmate then it cannot work.
I do not think its only one soulmate for a person but i do believe its only one soul character or values for one person and many people have this characters and values.
If you love her, give it a go!
Do not forget that if you are meant to b together and you keep missing each other and pitching tents with other pple's soulmates you both lose, not just her.
Matters of the heart are serious matters and most times defies common sense.
Re: She Wants To Come Back. What Do I Do? by Nobody: 8:54am On Mar 02, 2012
Hmm , I'll say there's a higher possibility for a break up with the mindset you have , already you doubt your feelings for her and you question her motive for coming back. I suggest you do what is in your heart and not what you feel is right cos doing right might end up wrong.
Re: She Wants To Come Back. What Do I Do? by WebSurfer(m): 9:06am On Mar 02, 2012
follow your heart
Re: She Wants To Come Back. What Do I Do? by stpat1(m): 12:17am On Mar 03, 2012
thanks all, I av decided to let her in again as I cant seem to help it cos I just felt how I used to feel for her when I first met her and she seems more in love now too. that does not mean i dont have my hidden fears sha, I'm human u know. but I am not holding anything against her cos I love her so much now hat I don't eve want to remember then. but the same I will av to thread softly sha. cos women are dramatic
Re: She Wants To Come Back. What Do I Do? by Dyt(f): 1:07am On Mar 03, 2012
dont worry, its well
i ll do d chief bridesmaid 4 free n my dota ll do d oda
gd luck bro
Re: She Wants To Come Back. What Do I Do? by stpat1(m): 1:49am On Mar 03, 2012
hahah hahahha
Re: She Wants To Come Back. What Do I Do? by Exponental(m): 3:10am On Mar 03, 2012
If d feelins is still there, no crime startin afresh. A friend of mine who's abt 2 wed ds march 2012 went back into a once lost relatnshp (abt 2or 3 yrs) afta realisin their mistakes n all is well like b4.
Re: She Wants To Come Back. What Do I Do? by modupe2: 2:59pm On Mar 03, 2012
horny4u:
If those 2 failed relationships are not her soulmate then it cannot work.
I do not think its only one soulmate for a person but i do believe its only one soul character or values for one person and many people have this characters and values.
If you love her, give it a go!
Do not forget that if you are meant to b together and you keep missing each other and pitching tents with other pple's soulmates you both lose, not just her.
Matters of the heart are serious matters and most times defies common sense, I concur

(1) (Reply)

Is It Wise To Have Your Ex On Your BB Messenger / Blind Date / Why Do Men Buy Sex Or Patronise Prostitutes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.