Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,385 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

- Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / (8865 Views)

Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids / Can You Catch A Cheating Husband By His Smell Alone? / Guys, What Do You Consider To Be A Fair Dowry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Nobody: 12:17pm On Feb 24, 2012
Re: by Dyt(f): 12:21pm On Feb 24, 2012
i love polo blue
on my man
Re: by LongOne1(m): 12:48pm On Feb 24, 2012
Her signature smell, the one I know no artificial product can match, be it the smell of her hair or her body.

You could also try womanity.
Re: by ifyalways(f): 6:16pm On Feb 24, 2012
His natural,raw,special odor.It makes me want and want him more.

I like Polo blue on him too.
Re: by dayokanu(m): 6:24pm On Feb 24, 2012
Sweat

Cc, you wan start this your Ale friday moves on Chaiman, God no go gree you o.

Anyways just get CPR ready incase the man collapse after the marathon jigijigi
Re: by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 24, 2012
Re: by ronkebp(f): 7:34pm On Feb 24, 2012
I prefer my hubby's natural perfume, i love to sniff his singlets and boxers (wierd me) but the for the artificial perfume, Lacoste Green, love it.
Re: by babyme1(f): 7:59pm On Feb 24, 2012
ronkebp:

I prefer my hubby's natural perfume, i love to sniff his singlets and boxers (wierd me) but the for the artificial perfume, Lacoste Green, love it.
shocked shocked shocked grin
Re: by ronkebp(f): 8:19pm On Feb 24, 2012
^^^^^ Idon't know oooooo, maybe i need help cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: by armyofone(m): 8:22pm On Feb 24, 2012
my top:
Romance
Re: by Nobody: 11:38am On Feb 25, 2012
ronkebp:

Humm!
Re: by Nobody: 11:45am On Feb 25, 2012
Flora By Gucci, DKNY, Forever by Mariah carey, Chanel No5.

He hates all Elizabeth Arden's. grin
Re: by moremi2008(m): 1:00pm On Feb 25, 2012
I am not a fan of mass-market perfumes. A lot of them smell badly and make me want to choke if the lady uses too much.

I use Lyric by Amouage for parties/evening time and Dior Homme Intense for everyday use. Amouage makes really great perfumes. I promise you that you won't go back to regular perfs once you try it. I have bought Jubilation XXV for an ex and Lyric for my mum and they loved them. Or you can just buy the sampler sets if you're not sure which one to get. They are pricier but they last a long time.

When next you're in France, you should check out Fragonard for lady-perfs. There's a big store on Rue Fbg St Honoré. Make sure you get the "perfumes" and not the "eaux de parfum" or "eaux de toilette."
Re: by moHot(f): 2:30pm On Feb 25, 2012
ronkebp:

OH LAWD. grin grin grin grin this woman is summin is something else
Re: by queensmith: 2:50pm On Feb 25, 2012
i will love to no the answer too,

ive noticed alot of men love coco chanel, i have no idea why i believe it smells like an oil factory but many men love it so who am i to argue.

i think men are attracted to strong scents, hence the reason for this horrible gucci vals gift grin grin

i on the other prefer sugary flowery scents like thierry mugler, angel, the march jacob range (which my mom say smells like bathroom spray cry cry) i love the diesel fuel for her unlimited edition, celeb scents here and there jlo live, glow after dark, britneys spears dark blu bottle forgotten the name- rihannas rebi fleur (to DIE for!)
my signature perf is the D&G limpetrice- its amazing!

now men on the other hand. . . .the BEST male perfume is that issey miyake- no idea what its called all i know is we used to wait for this guy to arrive in college so we could hug him- he smelled divine. about 6 of us will be huggin him at the same time (good times grin grin)
Re: by LaParisienne(f): 5:27pm On Feb 25, 2012
^^^Get your facts and spellings right.

@OP
I love having varieties. But the most sensual for me at the moment is a combination of D&G Light Blue and Lola by Marc Jacobs.

For men, Tom Ford Black Orchid does it for me. Followed by Gucci Envi etc. . .
Re: by queensmith: 5:29pm On Feb 25, 2012
free me the last thing on my mind is my spelling on nl :p
Re: by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 26, 2012
Re: by taryour(f): 12:54pm On Feb 26, 2012
ronkebp:

@ronkebp its not weired at all cos i do the same with his colths cause i so much love the smell of rain so since i cant get a perfume that smells like rain i just go for his natural smell.
Re: by Nobody: 2:35pm On Feb 26, 2012
^^^
Hmmn!
Re: by horny4u(f): 10:57pm On Feb 26, 2012
I wear black orchid didnot know its unisex, wink

Agent provocatuer the gold bottle is sensual, i like lolita lembrika the purple bottle it smells individual, gres with green flower top is quite sensual too.
creed spring flower is feminine , any of this 4 is my go to when i want to dazzle, lots of victoria secret sprays too are very nice i am too lazy to go to bathroom to check names.

most men like citrus base perfumes i heard ,
Re: by LaParisienne(f): 1:18pm On Feb 27, 2012
^^^Black Orchid is unisex but mostly used by men, you can google it. Personally, I think it's too strong for women. To each their own
Re: by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 27, 2012
Re: by queensmith: 6:43pm On Feb 27, 2012
taryour:

@ronkebp its not weired at all cos i do the same with his colths cause i so much love the smell of rain so since i cant get a perfume that smells like rain i just go for his natural smell.

that is just sooo adorable- too cute!! awwwww lol
Re: by Yorisb: 9:56pm On Feb 27, 2012
La Parisienne:

^^^Get your facts and spellings right.

Lol. Ur mata don tire me sef.

@OP

Aqua di Parma is the sh[i]i[/i]t for any woman. . .

However, If you'd prefer to be 'eaten alive' by HIM then go for Jasmin Rouge Tom Ford perfume 2011 and don't forget to thank YORISB later. cheesy

[img]http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=47457426[/img]
Re: by netotse(m): 10:10pm On Feb 27, 2012
@CC
nice thread. . .cant answer the question yet though. . . tongue

P.S.
there's only one reason I'm on this thread. . .to decide which perfume to buy for myself next o, I cant cling to cool water for ever. . .lol

3 Likes

Re: by Yorisb: 10:25pm On Feb 27, 2012
^^Lol.

Have you tried Black XS? Fantabulous!
Re: by moremi2008(m): 10:41pm On Feb 27, 2012
netotse:

@CC
nice thread. . .cant answer the question yet though. . . tongue

P.S.
there's only one reason I'm on this thread. . .to decide which perfume to buy for myself next o, I cant cling to cool water for ever. . .lol

Cool Water truly sucks! I honestly don't know what people see in it! You should generally avoid buying any perfumes you see at Boots or CVS!
Re: by LaParisienne(f): 10:44pm On Feb 27, 2012
Yorisb:

Lol. Ur mata don tire me sef.

What exactly are you on about? Shouldn't someone know the correct name/designer of the perfumes she claims to use? I don't get it. . .
Re: by netotse(m): 10:48pm On Feb 27, 2012
@moremi
I fell in love with it back in 99/00 when it was the in-thing. . .I've used blue jeans, CKone, burberry touch, encre noir(or som'n like that) by lalique(both black and white, used to tiff it from my younger bro  tongue embarassed cool) but cool water appeals to me the most (maybe it's just nostalgia, I'm razz like that). . .lol

@yorisb
Thanks for the tip, I'll look out for it when next I enter civilization(read lagos tongue)
Re: by tunnytox(m): 11:18pm On Feb 27, 2012
hmmm
you're giving me some ideas of which perfume to buy next tongue : for me and my wife we just don't care whatever i buy she use and whatever she buys i use too grin grin
Re: by rhymz(m): 11:56pm On Feb 27, 2012
As Nwa Aba wey I be: make some of una wey dey busy dey claim perfumes wey dey cost like 5k,10k, 20k say na im una dey use, make una no forget to tell us whether na the original ones abi na the ones wey umu nnam dey arrange for here o. . . lol.
By the way, i find aboki perfume on Ajiya sexy o. . Is that allowed? Poster you could try dat one too o. . Learn to patronize made in naija. .lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Bedroom Country Home Design With Basement. / ............. / Best States To And Not To Marry From.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.