Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

Multiple Explosions & Gunfire Rock Gombe - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Multiple Explosions & Gunfire Rock Gombe (12035 Views)

Boko Haram: Explosions, Heavy Gunfire Rock Maiduguri / 15 Explosions, Gunfire In Maiduguri / Explosions & Gunfire In Nyanya, Damaturu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Multiple Explosions & Gunfire Rock Gombe by Basics007: 8:58am On Feb 25, 2012
Bliss4Lyfe:

The day this madness gets to the south; Enugu or Ibadan, Kwara or Makudi. Nigeria will be late. It puzzles me, how the international community could sit on the side and watch all these people die and do nothing.
When they want to intervene it's same Nigerians that will come out with stuffs like 'they only want to steal our oil,they want to colonise us again blabla'.
Re: Multiple Explosions & Gunfire Rock Gombe by doofanc: 9:00am On Feb 25, 2012
waxrider:

Last week when SSS was publishing garbage about Kabiru Sokoto confession that they rob banks and quary companies to get bombs and money. I said, the real problem is not boko-haram. SSS/Police are the main problem of this country. They  are boko-haram sympathizers.

They are making the whole world think these two arrested kin pins doesnt reveal who their sponsors are. This bombing and killings will continue until SSS is forced to work on the true confession.

They will come out and tell us "boko-haram arrested confessed that they kill people" For God sake the whole world knows that boko-haram kills, rob banks e.t.c. And when SSS comes out and say boko-haram confessed they rob bank, that moment I knew their is something wrong with SSS.

SSS is just a drama group of ruling norther elite/PDP to distract our attentions and think they are working whereas they are doing nothing.

Imagine Kabiru Sokoto that escaped was easily rearrested again. It shows its all games of the government and SSS. They hid him somewhere.

Is the guy that dumb. Even me wey I no be boko-haram, If I escape like that, in the next 24 hours I will land in Mali or Libya.

And that dumb guy escaped for 2 weeks not even 24 hours. What is he doing in Nigeria?

It shows that Shekau too is in Nigeria. They will bring him out again when they want the drama to be interesting to Nigerians again.

Nigerians should wise up and stop beliefing what these criminals/government feed them. STOP IT. U are no monkeys.

i don't think your criticism of the SSs is fair. Among the security agencies, they seem to be the only doing their job. Don't forget that the two major arrests, abu kaka & sokoto were due thier efforts.

As for the police, there's no need beating around the bush. Its becomme clear that they have been hopelessly compromised.
Re: Multiple Explosions & Gunfire Rock Gombe by doofanc: 9:06am On Feb 25, 2012
I just hope the civilian causalty will be minimal. :-(
Re: Multiple Explosions & Gunfire Rock Gombe by ofala(m): 9:25am On Feb 25, 2012
The Nigerian has enough reasons to start being pro-active. When will all these stop? There is absolutely no need to WISH that this stops now,rather our thinking and that of the security forces should be how to INSTANTLY react when these occurs or better still, find preventive measures, The Northern Nigeria I knew will no longer be the same in ALL ramifications but the truth is that these violence is really battering our collective images as Nigerians, not to mention the monumental lose of lives and properties, *the acting IGP, over to you *
Re: Multiple Explosions & Gunfire Rock Gombe by saintohia: 9:30am On Feb 25, 2012
Quote 4m Bliss4life

It puzzles me, how the international community could sit on the side and watch all these people die and do nothing.

It sould not puzzle u, seems u don't know that nobody likes planting in vain, they don't have interest their nor are they loosing anything / investment in the North. Read a book titlled "WHY THE WEST KILLED GADAFFI", though is not sold in Nigeria.
Re: Multiple Explosions & Gunfire Rock Gombe by ulnan: 9:33am On Feb 25, 2012
Quote from: waxrider on Today at 07:13:31 AM

Last week when SSS was publishing garbage about Kabiru Sokoto confession that they rob banks and quary companies to get bombs and money. I said, the real problem is not boko-haram. SSS/Police are the main problem of this country. They  are boko-haram sympathizers.

They are making the whole world think these two arrested kin pins doesnt reveal who their sponsors are. This bombing and killings will continue until SSS is forced to work on the true confession.

They will come out and tell us "boko-haram arrested confessed that they kill people" For God sake the whole world knows that boko-haram kills, rob banks e.t.c. And when SSS comes out and say boko-haram confessed they rob bank, that moment I knew their is something wrong with SSS.

SSS is just a drama group of ruling norther elite/PDP to distract our attentions and think they are working whereas they are doing nothing.

Imagine Kabiru Sokoto that escaped was easily rearrested again. It shows its all games of the government and SSS. They hid him somewhere.

Is the guy that dumb. Even me wey I no be boko-haram, If I escape like that, in the next 24 hours I will land in Mali or Libya.

And that dumb guy escaped for 2 weeks not even 24 hours. What is he doing in Nigeria?

It shows that Shekau too is in Nigeria. They will bring him out again when they want the drama to be interesting to Nigerians again.

Nigerians should wise up and stop beliefing what these criminals/government feed them. STOP IT. U are no monkeys.

As far as we are concerned what sss has been telling us we already know,are they trying to tell us that these idiots have not mentioned their sponsors? The sss are answerable to these so called bloody sponsors and the whole nigria knows them but they say they are untouchabe,are they God? Poor ppl should continue to die because they are untouchable? The sss do exactly what these men direct them to do,we are not fools. The blood of the innoccent souls and the poor police and armies who are not sympathisers of boko haram shall be uppon u and ur generations in Jesus name
Re: Multiple Explosions & Gunfire Rock Gombe by Nairaboi(m): 9:43am On Feb 25, 2012
it was a very painful incident. My Dad who is an officer in one of the affected police station said it was as a result of d recent demolition exercise that affected most churches and mosque, and that they had earlier written a letter to the Emir's, informing him that if the mosque were nt built, they would attack, without giving any precise date. Luckily for my dad, he travelled that same yestaday the incident happened. We are just happy and grateful to God for taking him out of there in time.
Re: Multiple Explosions & Gunfire Rock Gombe by saintohia: 9:46am On Feb 25, 2012
Quote 4m Basic007
When they want to intervene it's same Nigerians that will come out with stuffs like 'they only want to steal our oil,they want to colonise us again blabla'

It depends on the type of intervention you'r asking for or talking about, I read a magazine on Japan the last time I travelled out and was pitying Japan based on what the intelligent ones among them are presently doing to be really independent (i.e to reclaim their independent again from the WEST). You may not comprehend exactly what I'm talking about. Watch word, DON'T WALK INTO A PLACE YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO WALK OUT, ok?
Re: Multiple Explosions & Gunfire Rock Gombe by Kabai: 9:52am On Feb 25, 2012
Boko Haram, whose name means "Western education is forbidden" in the local Hausa language, is fighting to create an Islamic state and wants to impose Sharia law across Nigeria across the northern states.

Tell their sympathizers like IBB, Sen. Waku, Sanusi & Co that I am waiting for the war, fools.
Re: Multiple Explosions & Gunfire Rock Gombe by moderattor: 10:07am On Feb 25, 2012
police did nothing to obstruct the boko haram attack that lasted well above an hour.
This our problem.
Re: Multiple Explosions & Gunfire Rock Gombe by Kabai: 10:13am On Feb 25, 2012
how can boko haram attack a prison in the center of the state and still escape?
Several times!
What is really happening?
Who is ordering the police not to armbush them?
Gunshots lasted for over an hour and police couldnt gather up and round them up?
Who is stopping the police?
Who was supposed to give the armbush or roundup order?
What is happening?
This has happened more than enough.
Some one find the name of the police inspector in question lets bring him to the lime light in our blogs and forums
so the proper authorities can query him.

Are those strategic places (police stations, prisons, barracks etc) good armored thanks stationed around them? Why are the Nigerian security forces joking about this. For what I know, they cannot just approach those places if there are enough weapons around as they can be fought with them. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Multiple Explosions & Gunfire Rock Gombe by drbunmi(f): 10:14am On Feb 25, 2012
boko haram is not bigger than God almighty, these are mere mortals! they will soon fade away with their sponsors, nigeria is not for boko haram, and no jihad is taking place in this nation! if pple run frm d north what will d indigenous Christians frm d north do.
Re: Multiple Explosions & Gunfire Rock Gombe by Nobody: 10:28am On Feb 25, 2012
ogb5:

I wonder when Nigeria security officials will learn.

You don't arrest terrorists in Gombe and keep them in a prison in Gombe.
terrorists arrested in Afganistan and pakistan by the US are not kept in Afganistan or Pakistan, They are shipped to Cuba, thousands of kilometers away.

Nigeria security need to ship those terror suspects away from the North, Bring them to Sapele prisons, warri prison, port harcourt prison or any prison in the riverine areas of ondo state and see how their supporters will come and free them.

In short, create a prison camp for them in Riverine Burutu or Ekeremor and see how they can escape.

Monkey smart na because tree near tree
^^^^^brillant, very brillant. Send these terrorist away from familiar terrain, and see how they will escape, send them to enugu, or onitsha or port harcourt. Name their sponsors, let's stop playing politics with human lives, how long? Moreso sentence these folks on time, when u slam one person with 230yrs in enugu jail, them go bahave, thats why i like U.S!
Re: Multiple Explosions & Gunfire Rock Gombe by 13volts(m): 11:41am On Feb 25, 2012
Ex- South Africa Police Chief Appeals Bribery Conviction
1 Nov 2011 … The former police chief of South Africa ,
Jackie Selebi, has filed an appeal against his conviction for
taking bribes … The ex IGP in south africa got 15year for collecting 23 million naira bribe, while Tafa Balogun got 6 months for collecting 2.4billion naira.
Re: Multiple Explosions & Gunfire Rock Gombe by mkmyers45(m): 12:05pm On Feb 25, 2012
Unhappy at the spate of killings oooo, God is watching
Re: Multiple Explosions & Gunfire Rock Gombe by zmoni: 7:17pm On Feb 25, 2012
I don't think naija rag-tag military en bribe taking police can stand the power of these mullahs,
Re: Multiple Explosions & Gunfire Rock Gombe by Yujin(m): 10:32pm On Feb 25, 2012
The blood of the innocent people that the islamists have been killing all over the north is wailing uncontrollably. No amount of prayer can stop it. I am just waiting to hear when it begins to claim eminent islamic leaders. North many of your victims are weeping day & night calling on God for vengeance. Nigeria is really at the precipice. Many have been psychologically injured, many are hungry & naked, many are unjustifiably unemployed because our commonwealth have been pilfered by these unscrupulous arewacious megalomaniacs. These lot are easy recruits for the impending showdown. Nobody can stop it because the abokis & their accomplices are unrepentantly greedy. Boko haram ride on for you are unintentionally fulfilling prophecy, until this evil contraption- a parasitic wedlock of Lugard from Albion is brought to her knees.
Re: Multiple Explosions & Gunfire Rock Gombe by lamimuz: 4:07am On Feb 27, 2012
explosions again?
Re: Multiple Explosions & Gunfire Rock Gombe by lamimuz: 4:08am On Feb 27, 2012
explosions again?
Re: Multiple Explosions & Gunfire Rock Gombe by ak47mann(m): 4:49am On Feb 27, 2012
The truth about killing Gaddafi the video is too deep cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Jeon6PJ8HQ

I didnt know that Abuja was were the African leaders planed to build THE CENTRAL BANK HEAD QUARTER the bank will stop African countries from using western currency  shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Many Nigerians Drown En-route Spain – Bianca Ojukwu / Nigeria Seeking Funding For Gas Pipeline To Morocco / NUPENG Issues Three-day Warning Strike Notice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.