Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,232 members, 7,829,419 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Distance Relation And What To Talk About - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Distance Relation And What To Talk About (931 Views)

I Am Getting Tired Of My Long Distance Marriage. / 10 Things Married Ladies In Akwaibom Talk About When They Meet / Do Couples Eventually Run Out Of Things To Talk About? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Distance Relation And What To Talk About by jenni81(f): 9:40am On Oct 23, 2007
Hi All
I have been reading niaraland for quite some time now but just registered. Please i need some advice on a distance relation i have for about a month now. But all the time we discuss on fone or YIM he never asked me of my background and always say little about himself but he is good in general discusion.Please how can i get to ask him some personal questions that he will not feel i am in a heste of knowing his mind or how can i introduce romamnce in our next discussion so that i will get to know how he will discuss that as well. we will talk again this weekend.
Please i need ur advice on this.
Re: Distance Relation And What To Talk About by vigasimple(m): 8:32pm On Oct 23, 2007
Just start by asking about work or his study today depending on what he is doing.

So you simply ask about his day at work or college, what is he doing, does he like the work, study, what exactly did he like. Does he pray about his choices of things in life.

Whilst you are doing this volunteer some of your info like the type of work /study you are doing but your future ambitions.

Then how many in his family, where are they, is he close to them. You can begin without pushing to build a picture of the type of person he is, but also volunteer your info once you ask him and he has replied.

You will have to list all that you will like to know about him and ask him not more than 1-2 in each day unless he himself open up and volunteer the info otherwise he might think you are jumping.

Good luck.
Re: Distance Relation And What To Talk About by Tokemi1(f): 1:02pm On Oct 31, 2007
Hi,
I think you have to be patient,because a good relationship takes time to grow.Is not long you met,don't worry things will work out itself.Don't try to rush him because he can be thinking otherwise.
Just continue the normal conversation,it will get to a stage the conversation will change btw you pple and you will be amazed.

Listen to what others have 2 offer also, best of luck.

(1) (Reply)

Another Wonders! Born With Two Heads! / Wahala / Mother Or Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.