Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Is Thr Anythng Sweeter Than It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Thr Anythng Sweeter Than It? (843 Views)

When You Tell Ibadan Girl That Shawama Is Sweeter Than Amala / Gehs And Thr Cheatin Habits(pics Inside) / Curvy Or Slim Chics, Which Is Sweeter In Bed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Thr Anythng Sweeter Than It? by tardell007(m): 5:38pm On Feb 25, 2012
i jst slammed d hell outta one gal kitty nw, kitty sweet oo, is thr anytn sweet than it, tel me
Re: Is Thr Anythng Sweeter Than It? by Arosa(m): 6:31pm On Feb 25, 2012
well for me, my dickson is always hard when I see my bank account swelling. the first time I bought a house I had an orgasm that lasted for five minutes.
Re: Is Thr Anythng Sweeter Than It? by TroyJay(m): 6:48pm On Feb 25, 2012
OP, while i understand the pleasure derived from sex, but what's the rationale behind broadcasting to the world wide web that you just had sekx? It's obviously not the sweetest thing, pleasurable maybe, but there are sweeter moments in life! No offence meant, but you really sound like a boy who just lost his virginity! During the intercourse, all that you were thinking of was to come and update nairaland. Guess what? No one really cares. wink

1 Like

Re: Is Thr Anythng Sweeter Than It? by Harbb: 10:08pm On Feb 25, 2012
Grow up OP
Re: Is Thr Anythng Sweeter Than It? by tpia5: 10:26pm On Feb 25, 2012
During the intercourse, all that you were thinking of was to come and update nairaland

we need to know nah.

likewise, when he takes a crap, he should inform us because its very important.
Re: Is Thr Anythng Sweeter Than It? by Ranoscky(m): 1:31am On Feb 26, 2012
Well, freedom of speech!
Re: Is Thr Anythng Sweeter Than It? by ProfJYK(m): 2:01am On Feb 26, 2012
@ OP u don dey brag now *mimicks "I just slammed d hell, " which one b dat? na news? and if we ask d lass, she would say u r what dey call a "2 minute man" cool na by slamming?
Re: Is Thr Anythng Sweeter Than It? by TisaBone: 2:09am On Feb 26, 2012
@ op,i understand that guys always love to brag about who they smash, but uh, its really pointless to brag about it online, you act like they can even see if she's cute or not. for all we know she might have been a a two dollar street walker, and you payed for her time.

jus sayin,
Re: Is Thr Anythng Sweeter Than It? by MrsChima1(f): 2:11am On Feb 26, 2012
They say when you talk about sex too much, you ain't getting it. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Is Thr Anythng Sweeter Than It? by dabrake(m): 2:35am On Feb 26, 2012
Arosa, you no go kill me with laff.

(1) (Reply)

My Highly Temperamental Wife / Abuja, Lagos And Port Harcourt, Who Swag The Most; Guys & Ladies? / She Had 26 Abortions For 26yrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.