Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,869 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road? (1345 Views)

Different Responses For The Question "Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road". / Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road??? / Why Did the Chicken Cross the Road? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road? by jiddah: 1:14pm On Oct 23, 2007
why did the chicken cross the road?

put your answers here
Re: Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road? by vescucci(m): 1:19pm On Oct 23, 2007
To get to the other side only for it to be asked the same question
Re: Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road? by vescucci(m): 1:24pm On Oct 23, 2007
or how about this; to get away from his sister, Cow! As in Cow and chicken?
Re: Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road? by jiddah: 1:26pm On Oct 23, 2007
to see what is like being hit by a porshe
Re: Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road? by jiddah: 1:34pm On Oct 23, 2007
to milk cow his sister
Re: Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road? by omena555(f): 2:51pm On Oct 23, 2007
Re: Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road? by freezy(m): 4:45pm On Oct 23, 2007
To get to the other side and slap the taste outta ur mouth you %$&*%$#!!! angry angry angry

Jeez! what kina posts do we get on Nairaland these days? Cross the road indeed!
Hiiisssss!!! angry angry
Re: Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road? by jiddah: 9:57am On Oct 24, 2007
to see how dense freezy can be
sad
Re: Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road? by iwajay(m): 10:07am On Oct 24, 2007
Because the referee called for a foul sh*t head!
Re: Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road? by freezy(m): 10:16am On Oct 24, 2007
No, you dont get it. . . your post is dense, b*tt head!
Re: Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road? by clemcykul(f): 10:53am On Oct 24, 2007
i think the chicken crossed the road and left u on the other side of the road coz it knows ure stupid! and u just proved the chicken wright with this post grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road? by vescucci(m): 11:13am On Oct 24, 2007
First, I thought only fools argue with fools? What does that make you guys? You probably don't have enough RAM to process that. Must you post here if you don't get the humour in this? Silly dummies, probably never threw a blow before, then come here to run their traps!

Nwayz, the chicken could have crossed the road to defecate in freezy and clemcykul's coffee while they're on a date! Fagilolas!
Re: Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road? by iwajay(m): 11:34am On Oct 24, 2007
vescucci:

Silly dummies, probably never threw a blow before, then come here to run their traps!

Whoah! we got ourselves a boxer in the house! clap clap clap
Re: Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road? by freezy(m): 11:46am On Oct 24, 2007
vescussi,

so u know this originated from a fool in the first place. . . neways, i think its time nairaland started conducting apt tests before allowing pips on the forum. If u still find humor in "chicken crossing the road jokes" at this age & time, this forum is probably not for you. Talking about taking jabs, i'm sure you wouldn't want to me to take swipes at u, a55ole. . . i am sure you don't.
Re: Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road? by jiddah: 12:50pm On Oct 24, 2007
well as if the essence was too generate hate from freezy and whoever the other guy is,well sorry to burst your bubble well Davidylan already beat you to the bad mouth thing,so do a favour and shove it where the sun does not shine.

another point,did you really have to reply a fool?,well guess that ,makes two or more of us grin
Re: Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road? by freezy(m): 1:28pm On Oct 24, 2007
jiddah:

well sorry to burst your bubble well Davidylan already beat you to the bad mouth thing,so do a favour and shove it where the sun does not shine.

Whoa!!! And that's breakin' news, ain't it, mate?

jiddah:

another point,did you really have to reply a fool?,well guess that ,makes two or more of us grin

Now thats humour!
Re: Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road? by iwajay(m): 1:44pm On Oct 24, 2007
Jiddah rocks
Re: Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road? by freezy(m): 2:05pm On Oct 24, 2007
Ok i raise the white flag. Dint intend calling y'all fools, vecussi made me do that. I take it back, Jiddah.
Re: Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road? by clemcykul(f): 2:18pm On Oct 24, 2007
the fact remains unchangeable grin grin grin grin

@vescussi, i presume after the chicken defecated in our coffee we stood up wen u came up and u drank up all the coffee grin grin grin how about dat
Re: Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road? by freezy(m): 2:39pm On Oct 24, 2007
LMAO!
Re: Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road? by iwajay(m): 2:40pm On Oct 24, 2007
and Vesscussi messed up all the toilets in his Area. cheesy
Re: Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road? by freezy(m): 2:47pm On Oct 24, 2007
and hence, he was named vecussi. . . an Italian brand in enamelware and toilet porcelain!
Re: Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road? by jiddah: 3:08pm On Oct 24, 2007
put a sock in it guys,its getting pissing. angry
Re: Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road? by vescucci(m): 7:51am On Oct 25, 2007
@ Freezy, you're even dumber than I thought. You can't even spell your adversary's name right. I would ave thought you had a version of my name in your head but when you misspelled it on two occasions, I concluded you must be of senile disposition. Jabs from you will probably never run true, they'll be so off target, somewhat like your words.

Now clemcykul (rhymes with clumsy fool) common, who drinks people's coffee, that's so lame! Horrible sense of humour. So no yabis for you cos you've already done yourself in.

I must give freezy points for putting up the white flag, cuz afterall y'all got me off by picking on Jiddah, not like she can't take care of herself, but I guess I was looking for people to pick on myself. Show me the white flag (I'm not averse to it) or have me continue to spit venom, I quite enjoy the release.
Re: Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road? by Seun(m): 8:14am On Oct 25, 2007
Go ahead and continue spitting! cheesy

(1)

Mike Is Dead / 20 Ways To Maintain Your Sanity! / Curiousity Killed The Antelope!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.