Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,624 members, 7,827,333 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

- Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / (18470 Views)

What's Your Favourite Nickname For Your Mom? / Most Unusual Baby Names of 2012 / My Wife Always Smells Of Other Men’s Semen: Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by Nobody: 7:04pm On Mar 02, 2012
I love sniffing my underwear after I take it off, yall don't act like u don't do it too wink

1 Like

Re: by MyVicky: 7:06pm On Mar 02, 2012
I like the smell of baby powder, sand after light shower, dried fabrics, my own flatulence-lol
Re: by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 02, 2012
I candidly love the smell of burnt well seasoned jollof rice spiced powerfully with smokes  frm the fireplace, u cant beat how much i relish this,
Re: by Coefficient(m): 7:27pm On Mar 02, 2012
Cigarette n new chair leather smells nice to me
Re: by charlsecy4(m): 7:28pm On Mar 02, 2012
I keep smelling my hand after cutting onions. I love the smell, especially after day 1 of the cutting.
Re: by nagoma(m): 7:30pm On Mar 02, 2012
@ Y me,moremi2008, excelboi

The eating of sand usually by children or pregnant women is a form of "pica" which is a medical condition of craving for certain body nutritional requirements. It used to be a common symptom of iron deficiency either in pregnant women or in children with nutritional anemia.They actually instinctively select and eat  the soil rich in the element iron in absorbable ferrous form.
Re: by ifihearam: 7:31pm On Mar 02, 2012
I love the smell of indian hemp and fresh toto
Re: by Dextra(f): 7:32pm On Mar 02, 2012
wow! I also love the smell of petrol too, Whenever a bus driver visits the fuel station I alway wish he doesn't leave. I love the smell of my own fart, I love the smell of a neat sweaty muscular male, I love mildly He-goat smell, plus lots more. I'll tell u when i remember!
Re: by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 02, 2012
Smell of old foam, usually dark yellow. ℓ̊ S̴̩☺̩ love Τ̲̅ђε̲̣̣̣̥ smell ℓ̊ started tasting it since ℓ̊ could sit in my little arm chair. To date I'm sure Τ̲̅ђε̲̣̣̣̥ combined volume of foam consumed Iƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇ more than a family mattress. In school university, had to get a second mattress to support my hand ♏έ down mattress.
Re: by NaMe4: 7:40pm On Mar 02, 2012
Virtually every human loves that pleasant smell that comes from the ground/soil when it's about to rain/during the rain/after rain.

It's called 'Petrichor'.

The human olfactory sense is extremely sensitive to this smell (actually 'geosmine' raised as the rain drops beat the soil) ; that's why you can sense it's raining kilometers/miles away even when it's sunny at your location.

Many people sniff petrol, locally made glue and even suck-away pits for highness! He he he
Re: by kemiola89(f): 7:50pm On Mar 02, 2012
i love the smell of fermented corn water, also love the smell of babies
Re: by omoajiri(m): 7:54pm On Mar 02, 2012
I love the smell of fart, mouth odour after eating beans, chalk (I ate a lot of it in primary school).
The smell of a goat is d bomb!
Re: by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 02, 2012
I love the smell of cigars and marijuana
Re: by tollu: 7:55pm On Mar 02, 2012
igwemoagbo:

the smell of garbage at ojota when driving into lagos from ogun state, its so crazy that even i drive into lagos with my a/c on, i just roll down at that spot and perceive the smell and roll up back my windows,

grin  grin  grin
Damn you crazy? Ojota garbage, so nauseating.
Re: by ojogbontomoye: 7:58pm On Mar 02, 2012
naijababe:

I love the smell of cigars and marijuana

Na today.
Re: by bluejeff(m): 7:59pm On Mar 02, 2012
Lighted match stick. Smoked cigarette, i remember when i was a kid i use to picked them, tore it and sniffed. I like the smell of goats too.
Re: by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 02, 2012
ojogbontomoye:

Na today.

No be today, na since tey tey  grin grin grin
Re: by Sike(m): 8:02pm On Mar 02, 2012
DAY11.:

Smell of Indomine angry
LoL
Re: by NaMe4: 8:04pm On Mar 02, 2012
Quote from Aparche
I love the smell of dust (don't know why), when I was younger I used to deliberately raise dust & then inhale it. Then I will spend sometime sneezing; It was pure *bliss*

O bwoi!

kemiola89:

i love the smell of fermented corn water, also love the smell of babies

Na burukutu be dat o!
Re: by nagoma(m): 8:05pm On Mar 02, 2012
Camphor , tobacco & coffee all good smell. ( non smoker)
Re: by jspac(m): 8:08pm On Mar 02, 2012
The smell of anything new like a new textbook,phone.(brings back memories) cheesy
The smell of an old dusty novel or textbook that has been left untouched for like 5-10 years smiley
The smell of fresh air after a heavy down pour esp. in the morning. wink
The smell of my armpit. embarassed
Re: by NaMe4: 8:09pm On Mar 02, 2012
The smell of New cds and New books!
Re: by publisher(m): 8:11pm On Mar 02, 2012
Smell of brand new VHS video cassettes,in those days.
Smell of early morning in my village.
Re: by carik(m): 8:20pm On Mar 02, 2012
Rhe smell of Iya bisi 's 10naira Note straight frm her bra
Re: by ronkebp(f): 8:21pm On Mar 02, 2012
Hmmmm oga oooooo!!!!!!
Re: by Nobody: 8:26pm On Mar 02, 2012
slyfoxxjoe:

I love sniffing my underwear after I take it off, yall don't act like u don't do it too wink
_
Me too. I purposely wear a boxer-brief for 2 days just to get that smell.
charlsecy4:

I keep smelling my hand after cutting onions. I love the smell, especially after day 1 of the cutting.
_
I love it too. In fact I just finished cooking and I can't stop smelling my left palm.
_
I love that smell of testosterone everytime I go to the gym. Man! It gets me hard everytime.
Re: by Ekiti1: 8:30pm On Mar 02, 2012
Nothing beats the smell of freshly baked bread!
Re: by noskeybaba: 8:36pm On Mar 02, 2012
I DNT KNW HOW THIS WILL SOUND BUT MY BABE'S TOTO GET ONE KAIN WEIRD SMELL grin grin grin grin, I CANT GET ENOUGH OF IT tongue tongue
Re: by NaMe4: 8:39pm On Mar 02, 2012
When my younger brother and I were very young, we used to wait in/around the sitting room whenever we had visitors.
After leaving and our parents saw them out, my brother and I would just run to the sofa(s) where the visitor(s) sat to smell/sniff it.
One of 3 results:
1. Huuummmn! This person's nyash is smelling!; or
2. Nice scent!; or
3. Nothing.

The day our parents catch us eh! They just dey look us like aliens!
Re: by ITbomb(m): 8:40pm On Mar 02, 2012
the smell of fumes from heavy duty truck preferably a Mack or 911. I love it
Re: by IbroSaunks(m): 8:41pm On Mar 02, 2012
I love the odour of my inner shirts after i'v sweated on them all day! It just feels so natural!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Celebration As Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 11 Years Of Waiting / Can You Live In Your Parents House And Not Eat Their Food? / Woman Delivers Two Sets Of Identical Twins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.