Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

- Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / (18465 Views)

What's Your Favourite Nickname For Your Mom? / Most Unusual Baby Names of 2012 / My Wife Always Smells Of Other Men’s Semen: Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by Nobody: 1:07pm On Mar 02, 2012
1. freshly minted banknotes
2. rain
3. marijuana while it's been fired up as 'igbo' (the leaves on their own dont smell nice at all)
4. a sexy lady's armpits while we're doing the nasty
5. pu.s.sy (follows from no. 4 above)
Re: by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 02, 2012
I love d smell of my baby's toothless mouth wen he yawns wink
Re: by Okontami: 5:17pm On Mar 02, 2012
grin I love the smell of clean PUNANNY alias KPEKUS it smells like peppered chicken
Re: by ronkebp(f): 5:19pm On Mar 02, 2012
Fhemmmy:

Nice Fart . . . . cool

EWWWWW!!!!!! nasty!!!

Okontami:

grin I love the smell of clean PUNANNY alias KPEKUS it smells like peppered chicken

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: by tsmith(f): 5:21pm On Mar 02, 2012
1.) I love the smell of new born babies; theire hair, skin, mouth and even poo, there is something just natural and calming about it.
2.) also like the smell of cigar or even cigarette in an ACed car or room, quite exotic IMO
3.) i find the smell of cake/bread in the oven quite welcoming, it gives off a homely feel as well
Re: by BABE3: 5:21pm On Mar 02, 2012
--- Exhaust smoke from a motorcycle.

--- Nail polish.

--- A new car (Tear rubber).

--- Gas stations in Nigeria.
Re: by ceejayluv(m): 5:23pm On Mar 02, 2012
Burning Cannabis, freshly painted walls, wet kpekus and as a kid i wished i could drink petrol!
Re: by Sholaf(f): 5:24pm On Mar 02, 2012
Manure
Freshly cut grass
Horse sh, it.
Re: by swizzle(m): 5:27pm On Mar 02, 2012
the smell of Puzzy juice, awesome!  grin
Re: by Excelboi(m): 5:29pm On Mar 02, 2012
Chew sand? WTH? Kai
Re: by md4real(m): 5:31pm On Mar 02, 2012
that smell after a hot sex tongue
Re: by iykay4455(m): 5:33pm On Mar 02, 2012
There are some really weird people on this forum
Re: by cantell(m): 5:40pm On Mar 02, 2012
^^you neva see sef!
@topic,
1.Smell of sand after a few rain drops during the dry season.
2. Smell of new born baby and above all, the smell of cool cash.
Re: by Nobody: 5:43pm On Mar 02, 2012
the smell of garbage at ojota when driving into lagos from ogun state, its so crazy that even i drive into lagos with my a/c on, i just roll down at that spot and perceive the smell and roll up back my windows,
Re: by jazzyp(m): 5:43pm On Mar 02, 2012
I like the smell of wet natural clay, I love pheromones that oozes 4rm a lady's lush ampits. Abeg no be 4rm the unhygenic ones o
Re: by BABE3: 5:46pm On Mar 02, 2012
cantell:

the smell of cool cash.

That! cheesy The smell of freshly printed Benjamins. Beautiful!
Re: by Nobody: 5:48pm On Mar 02, 2012
Raw cumin powder. Though I wouldn't consider it unusual, since it's a spice, but I just love smelling it.
Re: by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 02, 2012
The smell of a my fiancee's hair after brushing it  smiley  smiley  smiley  smiley  smiley  smiley  smiley  smiley
Re: by Nobody: 5:50pm On Mar 02, 2012
The smell of my fiancee's hair after brushing it Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Re: by Aparche(f): 6:06pm On Mar 02, 2012
I love the smell of the interior of a tear-rubber car, mehn
Re: by qweenaxx(f): 6:09pm On Mar 02, 2012
the after smell of rain and my boyfriend's sweat-soaked shirt shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: by 27naira(m): 6:12pm On Mar 02, 2012
iykay4455:

There are some really weird people on this forum

Honestly!  cheesy

**deleted
Re: by Nobody: 6:18pm On Mar 02, 2012
^^^OMG, This is serious oo.
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Wow.
Re: by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 02, 2012
Chalk.
I reeeaaalllyyy like the smell of chalk.
I think it's a result of the Anaemia I suffer from.

Re: by 27naira(m): 6:25pm On Mar 02, 2012
naijasexy:

^^^OMG,  This is serious oo.
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Wow.

What is serious?  grin
Re: by lepasharon(f): 6:28pm On Mar 02, 2012
I like the smell of hospital and dentist
its a clean smell.
nd the smell of bleach tongue
Re: by slam7000(m): 6:29pm On Mar 02, 2012
quote from chaircover, I khow that this sounds weird, but I just love the smell of petrol. I noticed it when I was pregnant and it hasnt left me since. I also love the smell of the air just after it has rained heavily       Can anyone beat that? i didnt get the petrol smell thing, if i was your husband,i,d be very worried and would make sure you didnt go test driving with the mechanic, petrol reminds me of motor mechanics,theres something about the refreshing about the air after rainfall,could be the reason why kids left unsupervised on the ground begins to stuff themselves with mouthfuls of sand,and any adult who loves the smell of air after rainfall probably will love or have some addiction to clay,[nzu,atapele]if you are igbo., when i was much younger,the smell[flavour]of hot groundnut oil and onions few metres to my house when i am coming back from church is hhheeeaaavvveeennn   Nothing beats the smell of laundry just out of the washing machine, or hot coffeeeeeeeee.
Re: by Nobody: 6:34pm On Mar 02, 2012
-Mouth odour shocked grin
-Smell from a chilled Air-conditioner.
-Smell of Sharwama
-smell from locally-made perfume sold by hausas.
-Concentrated fart
Re: by DAY12(m): 6:46pm On Mar 02, 2012
Smell of Indomine angry
Re: by Nonybb: 6:53pm On Mar 02, 2012
Me i like the smell of p***y, Its smells like vanilla vinegar but taste like salty youghurt
Re: by ojogbontomoye: 7:03pm On Mar 02, 2012
P/u/n/n/y odour. There is nothing like it, especially Home based Naija girls p/u/n//n/y. Hmm, very malodorous, but I still love it. It always reminds of p/u/c/c//ys not to touch. yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Celebration As Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 11 Years Of Waiting / What If I Don't Want Children? / Woman Delivers Two Sets Of Identical Twins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.