Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,774 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

- Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / (18438 Views)

What's Your Favourite Nickname For Your Mom? / Most Unusual Baby Names of 2012 / My Wife Always Smells Of Other Men’s Semen: Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Nobody: 1:00pm On Feb 26, 2012

1 Like

Re: by taryour(f): 1:09pm On Feb 26, 2012
@cc very very wiered indeed, smell of petrol,dat i cant beat,but the smell of rain is what i love most.i even like to go bath in the rain when it rains. Its fun. grin grin
Re: by tollu: 1:34pm On Feb 26, 2012
My undeodorised armpits after a good sweat.

Well you asked *shrug*
Re: by lepasharon(f): 6:51pm On Feb 26, 2012
EEw!^
Re: by ikamefa(f): 7:05pm On Feb 26, 2012
i nor wan spoil dis nwa thread "  grin "

but[s] i for say the smell of mini- me's diapers after leaving a hefty present for me inside it [/s]!!!!!!  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

cheiiiii!!! cheesy
Re: by Nobody: 10:48am On Feb 27, 2012
The smell of detergent, esp OMO. yup! cool
Re: by Busybody2(f): 12:27pm On Feb 27, 2012
ikamefa:

i nor wan spoil dis nwa thread "  grin "

but[s] i for say the smell of mini- me's diapers after leaving a hefty present for me inside it [/s]!!!!!!  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

cheiiiii!!!  cheesy

It used to smell cute, but i don dey start to use a gas mask nowadays, the smell sometimes fit make person pass out grin

chaircover:

I khow that this sounds weird, but I just love the smell of petrol. I noticed it when I was pregnant and it hasnt left me since.

I also love the smell of the air just after it has rained heavily   embarassed embarassed embarassed

Can anyone beat that?  grin grin

For me, nothing can beat the smell of crisp hundred dollar bill or €500 bill (Western Europe origin only) or ori iya Charley £50, fresh off the mint in the correct numerical order grin

Oh ojigbijigbi and the warmthness of it all as you offload it off that mint and slide it into the cool metal of your platinum encrusted money clip. . .oh la la . . . Huh we are still discussing the sense of smell and not yet discussing the sense of touch yet, oh dear embarassed Hah but you gotta love the currency though, nothing else comes close tongue
Re: by Nobody: 12:30pm On Feb 27, 2012
I Love the smell of fermented urine
Re: by Nobody: 12:58pm On Feb 27, 2012
The Smell of OMO. Loved it
Re: by bolorunfem(f): 3:49pm On Feb 27, 2012
Ever smelt the earth after a light shower? wink  Ever perceived the smell of boiling water? ; undecided  And gosh, the smell of crispy golden morn - oh, so so heavenly!!!!!!!
kiss kiss
Re: by Nobody: 5:36pm On Feb 27, 2012
Re: by kokoye(m): 6:55pm On Feb 27, 2012
chaircover:

I khow that this sounds weird, but I just love the smell of petrol. I noticed it when I was pregnant and it hasnt left me since.

please be specific . .cos naija petrol smells different from the ones sold in other countries. cheesy

Back when i was yound and petrol used to smell like original petrol in naija, i used to go around sniffing the petrol tanks all around. I dont think it was because I liked it though . . . .think that way my way of getting high
Re: by pendo89(f): 7:34pm On Feb 27, 2012
grin

I love the smell of a baby's skin
Re: by dominique(f): 7:36pm On Feb 27, 2012
There's something about the smell of locally made glue that gets me hooked. I try to caution myself cos i heard dopeheads use it to get high.
Re: by Busybody2(f): 7:42pm On Feb 27, 2012
chaircover:

Yes oooooo

And the smell of leather in a brand new tear rubber car  grin grin grin

Choi, see serious reminiscing abi na serious begging for a new chassis tear rubber X5 at play here tongue Emi a lo o and opolopo omo a gbeyin e cheesy Okay just 4 rounds of triplets pere cheesy

I remember another one, nail cover remover, burning firewood, burning rubber, new tyres, baby talc, cerelac, oh I love eating that too, lol.
Re: by Nobody: 7:56pm On Feb 27, 2012
Re: by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 27, 2012
Re: by tng(f): 11:46am On Feb 29, 2012
I also love the earthy smell after a light shower and that of stale cigarette smoke

1 Like

Re: by jollyluv(f): 10:40am On Mar 01, 2012
@ PENDO89, ohhhhh i luv that too. Specially after bath, n after putting their powder on. XOXO on their neck kiss.

i also luv d sent of rain in a dry soil, smell of a ross, n kerosene. undecided
Re: by mutter(f): 11:15am On Mar 01, 2012
I love above everything else the smell of grass when it is cut or mowed. I like the smell of fresh earth, when it is damp, matches when lighted.
Re: by moremi2008(m): 11:18am On Mar 01, 2012
Are you sure you aren't getting high on petrol fumes?! You do know that those fumes are addictive, right? Abeg, stop "smelling" petrol oh! Those fumes are dangerous and have bad neurological effects.

I love the smell of leather. I even have a special car seat cleaner with "new leather" smell that I make them use during detailing.
Re: by Nobody: 11:37am On Mar 01, 2012
Re: by moremi2008(m): 12:06pm On Mar 01, 2012
chaircover:

. . . . . . Its not like I go to the petrol station and hang around there all day just so I can get high on Petrol fumes  undecided

Nobody accused you of being a motor park tout! Besides, must huffers do it in the privacy of their homes. grin
Re: by yme1(f): 1:31pm On Mar 01, 2012
I love the smell of sand when its about to rain to the extent I pack sand from the ground to chew. . . . Gross! cheesy
I love the smell of emissions from cars. . . . . cry
I love cigarrettes smell tho I hate smoking with passion cry
Re: by moremi2008(m): 1:39pm On Mar 01, 2012
y me:

I love the smell of sand when its about to rain [b]to the extent I pack sand from the ground to che[/b]w. . . . Gross! cheesy
I love the smell of emissions from cars. . . . . cry

Are you writing in from Aro hospital? Who the fck chews sand?! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: by MissIfe(f): 1:47pm On Mar 01, 2012
y me:

I love the smell of weed, though I don't smoke undecided

I love the smell of my bedsheets when my husband and I already slept in them for some nights.
Re: by yme1(f): 1:49pm On Mar 01, 2012
moremi2008:

Are you writing in from Aro hospital? Who the fck chews sand?! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Lol. . . . . .Yeah I know. That was a bad child hood habit .
Not even a child hood habit self at age 16/17 I was still doing that embarassed but that's a long time tho because there is no sand where I live ATM cheesy cheesy

Miss_Ife:

I love the smell of weed, though I don't smoke undecided
I hate the smell of cannabis, makes me sick
Re: by blank(f): 2:57pm On Mar 01, 2012
I love the smell of baby powder. I use it a lot when i am home esp weekends and nights.
Re: by ronkebp(f): 3:04pm On Mar 01, 2012
y me:

[b]I love the smell of sand when its about to rain to the extent I pack sand from the ground to chew. . . . Gross! cheesy[/b]I love the smell of emissions from cars. . . . . cry

Am with you on this one, love the smell of sand/dust, especially those fine sands, i used to eat sand too when i was younger, i loved the taste.
Re: by Aparche(f): 3:21pm On Mar 01, 2012
I love the smell of dust (don't know why), when I was younger I used to deliberately raise dust & then inhale
it. Then I will spend sometime sneezing; It was pure *bliss* grin

1 Like

Re: by Fhemmmy: 9:19pm On Mar 01, 2012
Nice Fart . . . . cool
Re: by pendo89(f): 9:41pm On Mar 01, 2012
grin grin

shoe glue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Do Some Men Demand Intimacy before helping their Brother's Widow? / Unlawfully Arrested & Detained By Nigerian Police / Pls I Need A Nice Yoruba Name 4 Baby Boy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.