Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

- Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / (18436 Views)

What's Your Favourite Nickname For Your Mom? / Most Unusual Baby Names of 2012 / My Wife Always Smells Of Other Men’s Semen: Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by sniperwolf(m): 8:46pm On Mar 02, 2012
I like how smell smells
Re: by makizee(m): 8:50pm On Mar 02, 2012
i use to think i was the only one that liked the smell of Petrol, Funny enough when i was younger, i use to like the smell of ciggarettes, not anymore though and NO, i have never lit or smoked anything in my Life, and my favourite, the smell of crisp Naira Notes ( but i guess everyone likes the smell of MoneeeiY)
Re: by KINGwax(m): 8:51pm On Mar 02, 2012
Nice thread. Well mi love d smell of MY FART when it's only me in d room. Mi also love d smell of burning cigarettes too but i detest smoking. Mi also like d smell of air freshnes in d toilet. In fact, i spray extra more when i wanna use it. And finally, i really love d gentle smell of d room after sex wit my girl. I kinda hate d smell wit other girls sha.
Re: by beespak7(m): 9:05pm On Mar 02, 2012
I love the smell of freshly mowed lawn on a hot sunny day

I love the smell of rain after it has stoped  on a hot day

I love the smell of chlorine from a swimming pool on a hot day

Also the aroma from suya in the air when passing through a suya joint
Re: by murtalaa(m): 9:23pm On Mar 02, 2012
I love the smell of hydrogen sulphide.
Re: by lekzwyc(m): 9:24pm On Mar 02, 2012
For me I love smell of new naira notes and smell of smoke from motorcycle exhaust pipe.
Re: by Martini101(m): 9:28pm On Mar 02, 2012
I love many smells like that of a mint naira notes, air after a drizzle, petrol and the 'baddest' of them all, Whenever i didnt take my bath until late in the evening, the smell of My Scrotum  is a perfect one ! Can U beat that!!
Re: by Nobody: 9:29pm On Mar 02, 2012
Carbon emissions from vehicles make me puke. True story.
Re: by Impulse80(m): 9:29pm On Mar 02, 2012
Gosh! What i luv most is that sweet smell of manly testosterone when i take of my boxers. Nothing is comparable!
Re: by Nobody: 9:30pm On Mar 02, 2012
noskeybaba:

I DNT KNW HOW THIS WILL SOUND BUT MY BABE'S TOTO GET ONE KAIN WEIRD SMELL grin grin grin grin, I CANT GET ENOUGH OF IT tongue tongue
carik:

Rhe smell of Iya bisi 's 10naira Note straight frm her bra

****faints***
Re: by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 02, 2012
a nicely delivered, decent fart! so yummy!  cool
Re: by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 02, 2012
slyfoxxjoe:

I love sniffing my underwear after I take it off, yall don't act like u don't do it too wink
_
Me too. I purposely wear a boxer-brief for 2 days just to get that smell.
charlsecy4:

I keep smelling my hand after cutting onions. I love the smell, especially after day 1 of the cutting.
_
I love it too. In fact I just finished cooking and I can't stop smelling my left palm.
_
I love that smell of testosterone everytime I go to the gym. Man! It gets me hard everytime.
Re: by dipo1: 9:40pm On Mar 02, 2012
used to like the smell of my fart until one day when i did it the car, driving alone and it was rainy. The nausea destabilized me, i nearly knocked a lady down.

I like the smell of new dunlop slippers grin, the one we used to wear in boarding school, there's also this bluish bar soap that's no more in the market. Had a wonderful smell
Re: by Martini101(m): 9:45pm On Mar 02, 2012
@Na-me. U beat me to that! The smell of a Sofa that a Visitor sat on, was great when i was small and many other smells too numerous to write here! My babe's everything 4rm Armpit to toto. The eight wonder of the world!
Re: by LEXYLOV: 9:50pm On Mar 02, 2012
Moderators please move this into joke section where it belong please  undecided
Re: by koolguy88(m): 9:54pm On Mar 02, 2012
i like the smell of insecticide after it cools-off, i like the smell of weed too, teenage sec sch girls also smells good and make me feel funny
Re: by oobim(m): 10:29pm On Mar 02, 2012
so,toto get nice smell?i wil have to start sucking my woman's toto.#i like d smell of wet sand.i eat and like d smell of what d igbos call uro/nzu.infact,am so addicted to it and am only hoping it doesnt have any after effect
Re: by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 02, 2012
Martini101:

@Na-me. U beat me to that! The smell of a Sofa that a Visitor sat on, was great when i was small and many other smells too numerous to write here! My babe's everything 4rm Armpit to  toto.
SimonAndal:

_
Me too. I purposely wear a boxer-brief for 2 days just to get that smell._
I love it too. In fact I just finished cooking and I can't stop smelling my left palm.
_

otooro:

IbroSaunks:

I love the odour of my inner shirts after i'v sweated on them all day! It just feels so natural!
js_pac:

The smell of my armpit.  embarassed

Re: by Killz3(m): 10:43pm On Mar 02, 2012
*Smell of Village Okada smoke. . . Quite different from Lagos and i don't know why.
*Smell of sugar ants after crushing them. . .
*Smell of molue exhaust fumes. . .
*Smell of fast food joints
*Smell of a burnt bush
*Smell of cooking gas.
*Smell of stockfish. . .
*Smell of kpomo. . .
Re: by Ranoscky(m): 10:47pm On Mar 02, 2012
The smell of ma gf after takin shower. Smells like baby food. So-so yummycious!
Re: by Nobody: 10:56pm On Mar 02, 2012
The smell of my c.u.m after jerking off.
_
The smell of used condoms.
Re: by pendo89(f): 10:57pm On Mar 02, 2012
Eh! what a thread.Laughed so hard.

jeez did somebody call people weird cz I am starting to agree with him.
Re: by Nobody: 10:59pm On Mar 02, 2012
The smell of blood. And that copper-y aftertaste it leaves in the mouth.
Re: by prettyboi1(m): 11:02pm On Mar 02, 2012
I love the smell of the earth after it has just rained,I love the smell of diluted jik & even though I don't smoke,I love the smell of cigarettes in air-conditioned environments.
Re: by Martini101(m): 11:07pm On Mar 02, 2012
@pendo89. Before you label us wierd, tell us yours cos i know dat you must have one or two. Just come out of your shell cos yours might be 'weirder or the weirdest'. Lol
Re: by Nobody: 11:09pm On Mar 02, 2012
The smell of the toilet after I've done my business.
_
The smell of burning flesh.
_
The smell of Fear
_
The stench of shame
_
The smell of crying children.
_
The smell of over-riped foreskins.
_
The smell of freshly cut umbilical cords.
_
The stench of failure.
_
The smell of unwashed scrotal sacs.
_
MUAHAHAHAHA
Re: by Freesia(f): 11:30pm On Mar 02, 2012
The interior of a brand new car
Generously shampooed hair
Leather
Sawdust
New books ahhhh
Sometimes the smell of diesel fumes at a petrol/gas station
paper getting printed or getting photocopied
The white or pink pencil eraser that Staedtler used to manufacture back in the day. . . Oh Boy!!!
Re: by jspac(m): 11:45pm On Mar 02, 2012
Martini101:

I love many smells like that of a mint naira notes, air after a drizzle, petrol and the 'baddest' of them all, Whenever i didnt take my bath until late in the evening, the smell of My Scrotum  is a perfect one ! Can U beat that!!
grin chai How do you even smell your ballz?
Re: by jspac(m): 11:49pm On Mar 02, 2012
SimonAndal:

Carbon emissions from vehicles make me puke. True story.
Hehe me too.
It's weird but anytime i eat raw dry crayfish i puke. undecided
Re: by jspac(m): 11:51pm On Mar 02, 2012
otooro:

Esp. When it smells like rotten egg wink mmh delicious!
Re: by jspac(m): 11:57pm On Mar 02, 2012
And also the smell of marijuana and cigarettes.I don't smoke though. cheesy
The smell of my dirty sweaty boxers. grin
Re: by Nobody: 12:05am On Mar 03, 2012
You know it's amazing the number of guys on nl that are into, or open to the idea of scat. Smh. *grin*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Unlawfully Arrested & Detained By Nigerian Police / Pls I Need A Nice Yoruba Name 4 Baby Boy! / ‘House Husbands’ More Prone To Infidelity –Study

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.