Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,178 members, 7,818,562 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

The List Of Nigerian Looters Who Kept All Of Us In Poverty! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The List Of Nigerian Looters Who Kept All Of Us In Poverty! (26851 Views)

Names Of Nigerian Looters Released By World Bank / World Bank Releases List Of Nigerian Looters With Foreign Bank Accounts / World Bank Releases List Of Nigerian Looters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The List Of Nigerian Looters Who Kept All Of Us In Poverty! by vowiski(m): 6:09pm On Feb 26, 2012
Watchdog posted this info, but I think the list is incomplete as some key names are missing,  Which names do you think should have made the list?

1 Like

Re: The List Of Nigerian Looters Who Kept All Of Us In Poverty! by Willywilly9: 6:15pm On Feb 26, 2012
Man!!!, are you serious? why is Awolowo name not there?

1 Like

Re: The List Of Nigerian Looters Who Kept All Of Us In Poverty! by sirjec(m): 6:21pm On Feb 26, 2012
Why must it always be Ibos linked with money? Who do Ibos like money like this. Tufiakwa. Ibos and money
Re: The List Of Nigerian Looters Who Kept All Of Us In Poverty! by vowiski(m): 6:24pm On Feb 26, 2012
sirjec:

Why must it always be Ibos linked with money? Who do Ibos like money like this. Tufiakwa. Ibos and money

Why is every issue treated tribally here, ?? na wa ooh,  shocked I didn't even check the tribes, but your comment just raised my curiosity,
Re: The List Of Nigerian Looters Who Kept All Of Us In Poverty! by Nobody: 6:29pm On Feb 26, 2012
Wetin concern chief Awolowo for here now? Nairaland bigotry and tribalism is alarming. I swear if I have my way I will close this place for a year.
At topic,most of them are militricians. I wonder why some people still call for coup.
Re: The List Of Nigerian Looters Who Kept All Of Us In Poverty! by sirjec(m): 6:44pm On Feb 26, 2012
vowiski:

Why is every issue treated tribally here, ?? na wa ooh,  shocked I didn't even check the tribes, but your comment just raised my curiosity,

Didn't really go through the names but I know they must be Ibos since everybody accuses Ibos of liking money too much
Re: The List Of Nigerian Looters Who Kept All Of Us In Poverty! by aljharem(m): 6:46pm On Feb 26, 2012
I wonder why OBJs name is not on the list cry cry cry it shows how bad Nigeria is

1 Like

Re: The List Of Nigerian Looters Who Kept All Of Us In Poverty! by ACM10: 6:51pm On Feb 26, 2012
Now that you've posted these names, what do u want us to do?
Re: The List Of Nigerian Looters Who Kept All Of Us In Poverty! by otokx(m): 6:51pm On Feb 26, 2012
That list is false as OBASANJOs name is not there.
Re: The List Of Nigerian Looters Who Kept All Of Us In Poverty! by Kobojunkie: 8:28pm On Feb 26, 2012
@Poster, Long list! The list should comprise of all those who sold their votes for shi-shi kobo, and those who blindly voted along ethnical and sentimental lines to maintain the status quo, since 1999.
Re: The List Of Nigerian Looters Who Kept All Of Us In Poverty! by Yeske2(m): 11:58pm On Feb 26, 2012
Whoever made up or compiled that list is either OBJ or his apologist.
Re: The List Of Nigerian Looters Who Kept All Of Us In Poverty! by Nobody: 7:17am On Feb 27, 2012
This list is incomplete. angry

Where are the likes of OBJ, Orji Uzor Kalu, Gbenga Daniel, Dimeji Bankole, Shettima (former Zamfara state gov), Attahiru Bafarawa,Peter Odili, Igbenedion, Bola Tinubu, Diezani, Ikedi Ohakim, Alao Akala, Lam Adesina, Olusegun Osoba, Ali Modu Sheriff, etc.

The list is endless. And irrespective of tribe and creed, these guys have almost finished this nation.

1 Like

Re: The List Of Nigerian Looters Who Kept All Of Us In Poverty! by Nobody: 7:27am On Feb 27, 2012
Also from other sectors:

Cecelia Ibru, Ololo, Erastus Akingbola, Bode George, Alamieyesigha, El- Rufai, Farida Waziri, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Joshua Dariye, Murtala Nyako, Wale Tinubu, Kema Chikwe, Sahara Oil exexutives, etc

The list is indeed endless.
Re: The List Of Nigerian Looters Who Kept All Of Us In Poverty! by Nobody: 8:42am On Feb 27, 2012
Rubbish list!!

Abacha and his sons never looted - Obasanjo and IBB conspired to blame the Abachas of looting angry

Where is Obasanjo in the list? Obasanjo is the biggest looter in African history.

Why no link?
Re: The List Of Nigerian Looters Who Kept All Of Us In Poverty! by 1025: 8:44am On Feb 27, 2012
where is jonathan's wife's name on that list? @poster, you better go back and produce a healthier list.
Re: The List Of Nigerian Looters Who Kept All Of Us In Poverty! by Beaf: 8:49am On Feb 27, 2012
[size=14pt]General Muhammadu Buhari - $2.8billion Midlands Bank London[/size]
Discovered during Senate probe by the elder Saraki (under Sagari).
Buhari felt so powerful, he refused to present himself to the Justice Oputa Panel.
Re: The List Of Nigerian Looters Who Kept All Of Us In Poverty! by Nobody: 8:53am On Feb 27, 2012
Beaf:

[size=14pt]General Muhammadu Buhari - $2.8billion Midlands Bank London[/size]
Discovered during Senate probe by the elder Saraki (under Sagari).
Buhari felt so powerful, he refused to present himself to the Justice Oputa Panel.

Oh yes! How could we forget this guy. He is a looter too but he knows how to cry wolf and amass Northern sympathy to himself.
Re: The List Of Nigerian Looters Who Kept All Of Us In Poverty! by oyewolejos(m): 9:07am On Feb 27, 2012
Kobojunkie:

@Poster, Long list! The list should comprise of all those who sold their votes for shi-shi kobo, and those who blindly voted along ethnical and sentimental lines to maintain the status quo, since 1999.

There wasn't any innocent crowd as regards to the 2011 election. Southern Bias, Northern mobs
Re: The List Of Nigerian Looters Who Kept All Of Us In Poverty! by ekwynwa1: 12:57pm On Feb 27, 2012
Obasanjo, Atiku, Ahmadu Ali and David Mark must be on that list
Re: The List Of Nigerian Looters Who Kept All Of Us In Poverty! by zxtos: 3:26pm On Feb 27, 2012
Obasanjo, Atiku, Ahmadu Ali and David Mark must be on that list
shocked

Don't mind them. They will come in part 2 of the list. undecided
Re: The List Of Nigerian Looters Who Kept All Of Us In Poverty! by aglomar: 3:28pm On Feb 27, 2012
D list could do with some editing.
Re: The List Of Nigerian Looters Who Kept All Of Us In Poverty! by agiboma(f): 3:34pm On Feb 27, 2012
GenBuhari:

Rubbish list!!

Abacha and his sons never looted - Obasanjo and IBB conspired to blame the Abachas of looting angry

Where is Obasanjo in the list? Obasanjo is the biggest looter in African history.

Why no link?

Agree list is not accurate, in short he should top the list IMO
Re: The List Of Nigerian Looters Who Kept All Of Us In Poverty! by Marlboro1: 3:40pm On Feb 27, 2012
@sirjec

What manner of a mother-f@*%ing fool are you? What does Igbo have to do with this list? You have list of Yoruba and Hausa political thieves and somehow your hatred of the Igbos would not allow you to even try to read the list to ascertain who the thieves are before lumping them all as Igbos. I wish I can have your likes one on one in a dark alley or backyard and bash your freaking brains out with a mallet. F oo l.
Re: The List Of Nigerian Looters Who Kept All Of Us In Poverty! by hakanai(m): 3:41pm On Feb 27, 2012
What of Gowon and Shagari?
Re: The List Of Nigerian Looters Who Kept All Of Us In Poverty! by stepo707: 3:42pm On Feb 27, 2012
Men this guys have finished the country!
Re: The List Of Nigerian Looters Who Kept All Of Us In Poverty! by chosen04(f): 3:42pm On Feb 27, 2012
Until Obj is there its no list . . . . . . . . . . . .
Re: The List Of Nigerian Looters Who Kept All Of Us In Poverty! by Nobody: 3:43pm On Feb 27, 2012
@Beaf & pDude

even your lies are incredible.

Buhari who cannot even afford a home in Abuja, you claim has $2.8bn ??

Try another lie.
Re: The List Of Nigerian Looters Who Kept All Of Us In Poverty! by mkmyers45(m): 3:45pm On Feb 27, 2012
sirjec:

You must be blind, Do you have your glasses on?

chosen04:

Until Obj is there its no list . . . . . . . . . . . .

You are Right!!!!

haka_nai:

What of Gowon and Shagari?

I am thinking the same thing, as Gowon benefited from the oil booms of the '70's
Re: The List Of Nigerian Looters Who Kept All Of Us In Poverty! by Kizilala: 3:45pm On Feb 27, 2012
sirjec:

Your parents and generations are all bastards.Where did u see igbo name there?May thunder fire that your leprous mouth.Where are those useless moderators?You will not ban him now.If it were an Igbo that wrote that,you would have quickly banned him.Useless mofos
Re: The List Of Nigerian Looters Who Kept All Of Us In Poverty! by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 27, 2012
Why is this rubbish list on the front page?
Re: The List Of Nigerian Looters Who Kept All Of Us In Poverty! by chosen04(f): 3:48pm On Feb 27, 2012
I thought they accused Igbos of loving Money so much? How come you can hardly find an Igbo name in that list?

Its obvious who the enemies of this cursed entity truely are.
Re: The List Of Nigerian Looters Who Kept All Of Us In Poverty! by Okijajuju1(m): 3:48pm On Feb 27, 2012
sirjec:

Your mother is a cheap LovePeddler who gets fuc'ked for the pump price of 1liter of subsudized fuel. . .

You are a decendant of an im'becile man-LovePeddler.

Your mother was anally inseminated.  angry

You entire family tree is made up of products of failed abortions.

May Amadioha afflict you with bow-hand there.  angry You bloody bigoted mo'ron.

Talk about Ndi Igbo again and remain sterile for life.

Anu ofia nwulu anwu.  angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ansaru Planning Renewed Attacks In North-Central Nigeria - Sahara Reporters / Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg / Sunusi-Gate: Magu Arrives Kano, Meets Kano Anti Corruption Boss In Closed Door

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.