Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,821 members, 7,828,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

The List Of Nigerian Looters Who Kept All Of Us In Poverty! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The List Of Nigerian Looters Who Kept All Of Us In Poverty! (26862 Views)

Names Of Nigerian Looters Released By World Bank / World Bank Releases List Of Nigerian Looters With Foreign Bank Accounts / World Bank Releases List Of Nigerian Looters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The List Of Nigerian Looters Who Kept All Of Us In Poverty! by Nobody: 3:52pm On Feb 27, 2012
Jonathan and patience nko ?
Re: The List Of Nigerian Looters Who Kept All Of Us In Poverty! by sammirano: 3:55pm On Feb 27, 2012
@OP you know serious, where is OBJ's name on that list.
Re: The List Of Nigerian Looters Who Kept All Of Us In Poverty! by Okijajuju1(m): 3:57pm On Feb 27, 2012
sammirano:

@OP you know serious, where is OBJ's name on that list.

OBJ never stole like those on the list. . .
Re: The List Of Nigerian Looters Who Kept All Of Us In Poverty! by chosen04(f): 3:58pm On Feb 27, 2012
Okija_juju:

Your mother is a cheap LovePeddler who gets fuc'ked for the pump price of 1liter of subsudized fuel. . .

You are a decendant of an im'becile man-LovePeddler.

Your mother was anally inseminated.  angry

You entire family tree is made up of products of failed abortions.

May Amadioha afflict you with bow-hand there.  angry You bloody bigoted mo'ron.

Talk about Ndi Igbo again and remain sterile for life.

Anu ofia nwulu anwu.  angry

Bros! When did u become one of us? You have said worst things about NDIGBO than this fellow you are castigating . . . . .  *******i reserve my words*********
Re: The List Of Nigerian Looters Who Kept All Of Us In Poverty! by Nobody: 4:02pm On Feb 27, 2012
^
You are right, because Obj stole far, far more than anyone else angry

Okija_juju:

OBJ never stole like those on the list. . .
Re: The List Of Nigerian Looters Who Kept All Of Us In Poverty! by Okijajuju1(m): 4:03pm On Feb 27, 2012
chosen04:

Bros! When did u become one of us? You have said worst things about NDIGBO than this fellow you are castigating . . . . . *******i reserve my words*********

I am not a Biafran Igbo, but a Nigerian Igbo. . . wink
Re: The List Of Nigerian Looters Who Kept All Of Us In Poverty! by daywatcher: 4:08pm On Feb 27, 2012
the whole national assembly nko?
Re: The List Of Nigerian Looters Who Kept All Of Us In Poverty! by bakila: 4:16pm On Feb 27, 2012
Funny list
Re: The List Of Nigerian Looters Who Kept All Of Us In Poverty! by untainted: 4:17pm On Feb 27, 2012
The reason Obj is not on the list is because the list was actually compiled a few months into his regime.
I think Tell Magazine or Tempo carried the story
Re: The List Of Nigerian Looters Who Kept All Of Us In Poverty! by Nobody: 4:18pm On Feb 27, 2012
Very funny. The northerners are the ones enjoying the loot the most and they ain't bringing nothing to the table. Fcvk you all northerners!
Re: The List Of Nigerian Looters Who Kept All Of Us In Poverty! by Okijajuju1(m): 4:21pm On Feb 27, 2012
yorke:

Very funny. The northerners are the ones enjoying the loot the most and they ain't bringing nothing to the table. Fcvk you all northerners!

Dont mind the uncircumsized Maalu's. . . angry

And they want to take our 13% derivation from us. . .
Re: The List Of Nigerian Looters Who Kept All Of Us In Poverty! by naijaking1: 4:21pm On Feb 27, 2012
Beaf:

[size=14pt]General Muhammadu Buhari - $2.8billion Midlands Bank London[/size]
Discovered during Senate probe by the elder Saraki (under Sagari).
Buhari felt so powerful, he refused to present himself to the Justice Oputa Panel.

That was when all of Nigeria's yearly budget was about $3.5billion angry
Imagine stealling more than 75% of a country's total budget in one swoop grin grin grin
And someone told us Buhari is poor, innocent, or just don't remember how much was stolen undecided undecided undecided
Re: The List Of Nigerian Looters Who Kept All Of Us In Poverty! by doctokwus: 4:22pm On Feb 27, 2012
Don't bliv d list or in otherwords d sums are too astronomical for me to bliv:IBB stacking $24b~N3.6tr,no I refuse to blv it
Re: The List Of Nigerian Looters Who Kept All Of Us In Poverty! by Okijajuju1(m): 4:28pm On Feb 27, 2012
doctokwus:

Don't bliv d list or in otherwords d sums are too astronomical for me to bliv:IBB stacking $24b~N3.6tr,no I refuse to blv it

Dey there!!

Thomas!!

Until you see ehn account balance, you no go gree. . . angry
Re: The List Of Nigerian Looters Who Kept All Of Us In Poverty! by Nobody: 4:29pm On Feb 27, 2012
naijaking1:

Imagine stealling more than 75% of a country's total budget in one swoop grin grin grin
And someone told us Buhari is poor, innocent, or just don't remember how much was stolen undecided undecided undecided

I have always said that the people that killed this country were those that stole when naira was valuable.Yet that generatorbuhari will come saying his boss is not corruption.where is the 2.8 billion naira that went missing in charge of buhari ?
Re: The List Of Nigerian Looters Who Kept All Of Us In Poverty! by Sunofgod(m): 4:31pm On Feb 27, 2012
The list should include at least 95% of all politicians that have servedin govt since 1970.

From presidents to ministers to governors to local govt chairmen to commisioners etc.
Re: The List Of Nigerian Looters Who Kept All Of Us In Poverty! by chosen04(f): 4:32pm On Feb 27, 2012
Okija_juju:

I am not a Biafran Igbo, but a Nigerian Igbo. . .  wink

Sorry, but do you have identity problem?
Re: The List Of Nigerian Looters Who Kept All Of Us In Poverty! by ChefMike(m): 4:34pm On Feb 27, 2012
God will judge them all.
Re: The List Of Nigerian Looters Who Kept All Of Us In Poverty! by yuzedo: 4:35pm On Feb 27, 2012
Uncle T.Y. Danjuma ONLY $1B in total   shocked shocked
. . . i dey laff!  grin grin
Re: The List Of Nigerian Looters Who Kept All Of Us In Poverty! by chosen04(f): 4:36pm On Feb 27, 2012
untainted:

The reason Obj is not on the list is because the list was actually compiled a few months into his regime.
I think Tell Magazine or Tempo carried the story

You mean some one just reposted 1999 list? sorry  . . . . . . . . 2000?
Re: The List Of Nigerian Looters Who Kept All Of Us In Poverty! by chosen04(f): 4:38pm On Feb 27, 2012
yuzedo:

Uncle T.Y. Danjuma ONLY $1B in total   shocked shocked
. . . i dey laff!  grin grin

Can you imagine that multiple Oil well thief just accredited with only $1B?

I join u dey laff ooooooo
Re: The List Of Nigerian Looters Who Kept All Of Us In Poverty! by Nobody: 4:42pm On Feb 27, 2012
Sun of god:

The list should include at least 95% of all politicians that have servedin govt since 1970.

From presidents to ministers to governors to local govt chairmen to commisioners etc.
Words
Re: The List Of Nigerian Looters Who Kept All Of Us In Poverty! by HIROSHI: 4:47pm On Feb 27, 2012
Why are people so surprised? This is an old list that was released shortly after the commencement of the Fourth Republic. It has obviously not been updated as new people would have joined the list, the money of some on the list might have increased and some would have had theirs decrease.
Re: The List Of Nigerian Looters Who Kept All Of Us In Poverty! by texazzpete(m): 4:54pm On Feb 27, 2012
naijaking1:

See your fish brain. So credible evidence existed that Buhari stole billions of dollars yet the vicious GEJ campaign did not run with it during the last elections?

Sometimes you people amaze me!
Re: The List Of Nigerian Looters Who Kept All Of Us In Poverty! by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 27, 2012
chosen04:

Can you imagine that multiple Oil well thief just accredited with only $1B?

I join u dey laff oooooo

O-boiz I laugh pass una, this list must be during Lord lugard era, TY Danjuma is the best criminal in Nigeria, Imagin refusing to becom head of state yet owing oil well as if it is his fathers property. i know oil field that makes more than 150 million dollars every 3 day, TY owns 10%. just 1 out of many
Re: The List Of Nigerian Looters Who Kept All Of Us In Poverty! by moshoodn(m): 4:57pm On Feb 27, 2012
seun, pls stop putting any ethnical or other bigoted discussion on the front page. . .

truly, nairaland is fast losing its value.

i joined nairaland in 2006 when I was searching for an answer to a bothering question. . . I found the answer. . .

now, its the reverse, its either you're insulted or being referred back to Google that directed you here in the first place, or the thread turned to a religious or ethnic battle ground. . .

nairaland needs to be purged!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!!!!!!!!!
Re: The List Of Nigerian Looters Who Kept All Of Us In Poverty! by naijaking1: 5:01pm On Feb 27, 2012
No wonder GEJ or any other fresh blood politician is scared to hell about mentioning these people's names, talkless asking them to pay cool

texazzpete:

See your fish brain. So credible evidence existed that Buhari stole billions of dollars yet the vicious GEJ campaign did not run with it during the last elections?

Buhari doesn't even have to physically steal, all he had to do was look the other way, and whoops, billions will go missing.
I rememeber as a child the first time billions of dollar was reported missing from Nigeria, previously na small 100s, and 1000s dey miss here and there. Under Buhari, some Kwara, Kano, and Katsina politicians simply made 2.8 billion disappear. The people who pressed and tried to investigate the loss were either killed or fired from their jobs like Ms Anyanwu.
Go do your home work, you blind and corrupt Buhari apologist tongue
Re: The List Of Nigerian Looters Who Kept All Of Us In Poverty! by slam7000(m): 5:02pm On Feb 27, 2012
@pDude,

This list is incomplete.

Where are the likes of OBJ, Orji Uzor Kalu, Gbenga Daniel, Dimeji Bankole, Shettima (former Zamfara state gov), Attahiru Bafarawa,Peter Odili, Igbenedion, Bola Tinubu, Diezani, Ikedi Ohakim, Alao Akala, Lam Adesina, Olusegun Osoba, Ali Modu Sheriff, etc.

The list is endless. And irrespective of tribe and creed, these guys have almost finished this nation.

Those you mentioned above are all kindergarten kleptomaniacs,thats why their names were omitted.
Re: The List Of Nigerian Looters Who Kept All Of Us In Poverty! by fesse(f): 5:02pm On Feb 27, 2012
Where is  Umaru Sani, Nasiru Arab, Atiku Tijani, Sanusi Dagassh, etc. Mehn d list is endless as some ppl pointed.
Re: The List Of Nigerian Looters Who Kept All Of Us In Poverty! by slam7000(m): 5:03pm On Feb 27, 2012
@pDude,

This list is incomplete.

Where are the likes of OBJ, Orji Uzor Kalu, Gbenga Daniel, Dimeji Bankole, Shettima (former Zamfara state gov), Attahiru Bafarawa,Peter Odili, Igbenedion, Bola Tinubu, Diezani, Ikedi Ohakim, Alao Akala, Lam Adesina, Olusegun Osoba, Ali Modu Sheriff, etc.

The list is endless. And irrespective of tribe and creed, these guys have almost finished this nation.

Those you mentioned above are all kindergarten kleptomaniacs,thats why their names were omitted.
Re: The List Of Nigerian Looters Who Kept All Of Us In Poverty! by moshoodn(m): 5:08pm On Feb 27, 2012
texazzpete:

thank you o. . . some people are just plain ignorant.
Re: The List Of Nigerian Looters Who Kept All Of Us In Poverty! by moshoodn(m): 5:13pm On Feb 27, 2012
texazzpete:

thank you o. . . some people are just plain ignorant.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari - Only Death Will Stop Me From Contesting In 2015 / Corpse Of Ojo Maduekwe Arrives Government House Umuahia (Photos) / Aisha Buhari Celebrates 46th Birthday With Patients In Hospitals In Abuja (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.