Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,537 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Beaf to avoid Impeachment 13% Derivation Is Bias replace it with SST By Musiwa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Beaf to avoid Impeachment 13% Derivation Is Bias replace it with SST By Musiwa (1128 Views)

Stop Giving 13% Oil Derivation To Governors, Ndigbo Group Tells FG / Borno Gov To Buhari: Give N/east 13% Oil Derivation / What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beaf to avoid Impeachment 13% Derivation Is Bias replace it with SST By Musiwa by musiwa43: 12:37pm On Feb 27, 2012
13% Derivation Is Bias, It Is Not Fair,replace it with SST By Musiwa
Beaf: 13% derivation must be removed, it is not fair.

you can not create injustice in a nation. the 13% is bias.  state without oil are paid oil derivation.
Re: Beaf to avoid Impeachment 13% Derivation Is Bias replace it with SST By Musiwa by Beaf: 12:41pm On Feb 27, 2012
[size=42pt]You are a parasite.[/size]
Re: Beaf to avoid Impeachment 13% Derivation Is Bias replace it with SST By Musiwa by musiwa43: 12:55pm On Feb 27, 2012
my people own some of the oil.  so how am i a parasite.?

the truth is, i was one of the people who ask for derivation, but i will tell you. it need to be reviewed. nobody at that time saw the satellite pictures of nigeria. It was based on lies to us by the people of some of this area. Pipeline destruction by many of this ethnic is the major problem . They go and steal oil and complain. There are less than 20 oil pollution cause by the oil companies in nigeria. But more of human made pollution.

Most of this people are oil thief. I understand why. poverty was the reason, why they went to steal.  But back to Oil derivation.

You see nigeria govt collect revenue from many source. It is not possible to collect money from some group and not give them 13% , and now become selective who you pay.

Yes it is truth that the north are parasite in some area. the real truth is I believe in treating people well. This is my believe. No matter the evil they have done to us in the past. I believe in fairness.

You see if you collect N1 billion from people paying PHCN in Kano. and you use it to repair electricity in River state with that money. And you give the people of river state 13% for oil they never work for. and you dont give people who earn or work for themself to PHCN bill 13%, that too is not fair.

So like it is done in all part of the world, we remove 13% derivation and also remove VAT and replace with 13% state taxes, which state can directly collect it themself.  It balance up.
Re: Beaf to avoid Impeachment 13% Derivation Is Bias replace it with SST By Musiwa by musiwa43: 12:58pm On Feb 27, 2012
The payment of 13% is paid unfair. The Yoruba are not been paid 13% for limestone by cement company but river state is been paid for oil. What is the different between Limestone and Oil. they are both minerals. does that look like a fair process.

Now you are owning the Yorubas alot of money, which must be deducted from state like river, bayelsa etc.
Re: Beaf to avoid Impeachment 13% Derivation Is Bias replace it with SST By Musiwa by musiwa43: 1:12pm On Feb 27, 2012
Look the next govt will make so much deduction from River, Akwa Ibom , abia and bayelsa state for 13% paid by Jonathan Goodluck govt, that The state of River, akwa Ibom, Abia and bayelsa will not be able to pay even their governor salary. Why wait for them to make deduction when you can stop it.

Or do you think , this will continue with the next govt. It will not continue to give state with No oil 13% while does which are suppose to be paid are not been given.
Re: Beaf to avoid Impeachment 13% Derivation Is Bias replace it with SST By Musiwa by ak47mann(m): 1:14pm On Feb 27, 2012
Beaf:

[size=42pt]You are a parasite.[/size]
You got it cool
Re: Beaf to avoid Impeachment 13% Derivation Is Bias replace it with SST By Musiwa by musiwa43: 1:29pm On Feb 27, 2012
the yoruba people have oil. And if I am saying as a Yorubaman that there is bias in oil derivation and it should be remove. How can I be a parasite to my own oil. Bonga, Ehra etc are all in Yorubaland. how can I be a parasite to my own oil and I believe in fairness.
Re: Beaf to avoid Impeachment 13% Derivation Is Bias replace it with SST By Musiwa by musiwa43: 7:18pm On Feb 27, 2012
ak47, we produce more than 1 million barrel a day. where do you think abo ,bonga, Ehra,obe etc nigeria looks like it produce 3 million.
Re: Beaf to avoid Impeachment 13% Derivation Is Bias replace it with SST By Musiwa by musiwa43: 11:32am On Feb 28, 2012
what do you see in this picture ak47. it is pollution from cement, it kills Yoruba people. go to shagamu and others places, You can not even drive safe.

Re: Beaf to avoid Impeachment 13% Derivation Is Bias replace it with SST By Musiwa by sheyguy: 12:39pm On Feb 28, 2012
If i was in beaf's shoe here, then i will accept the offer. Under musiwa's proposal, all the southern region of Nigeria will be united by the 13% of their contribution. The North will get their own 13% also, but don't get me wrong,   since most part of the south feel they contribute more than they get, this could be the unifying force for a southern Nigeria voice. When u factor in the resource that has been discovered in the south and the fact that most southerners share this belief, then i see the southern Nigeria coming out with one voice soon. I think this idea will help advance the struggle for greater control resource. Except some of our southern brothers have something sinister in stock for us, i see no reason why any southerner should be opposed to such a proposal.
Re: Beaf to avoid Impeachment 13% Derivation Is Bias replace it with SST By Musiwa by musiwa43: 3:38pm On Feb 28, 2012
no , I dont mean that. Each state collect 13% for all transaction in their state. the oil state will still get 13% but not as derivation but now as state taxes directly from the companies. Not through any federal govt agency or taxes agency. 

one of the  reason for boko haram is because Abuja collect taxes, and people in maiduguri cant see where the money is going. If Kano state or borno state collect its taxes directly it stop this. There is nothing like double taxation in this. Less than 1% of nigeria move from Kano state to Borno each month. I watch the federal taxes agency lady on television claiming it is because of double taxes that why federal collect taxes.

There is nothing like double taxation in nigeria when really less than 1% of the people move from one state to another in a month. 99% live and work in their state. So the federal govt using that is wrong.  If personal taxes is collected by state it will bring development to most northern state. and it will be uniform development.

You see the problem with northern leadership is because most of them are not well educated or well expose if they have education.  Now they all mostly refuse to support removing power from abuja. But how many of them is from abuja. While because of the bribe and contract in abuja. Their own people in their state of Origin like Borno, kano, sokoto etc are suffering just because they want abuja to collect everything.

They think they are smart. but the north have rule nigeria for over 40 years. They can see, that powerful abuja have not brought development to them. And will never bring development to borno state or kano state or sokoto or zamfara. But if they are the one collecting their taxes , electricity bill and other. Even if their politician steal the money. the money will not leave their state of origin.    in abuja, their money will be carried to imo state.

This is how it is done in most part of the world.   Now on satellite pictures. I have said over and over just remove western niger. And look boko haram will not go away except you remove a portion. as long as the north continue to see the satellite pictures. they will continue to destroy people. They are egg head. Even if we have to share our resource in western niger. I know we can. But the removal is the one way to stop it.
Re: Beaf to avoid Impeachment 13% Derivation Is Bias replace it with SST By Musiwa by executinal(m): 4:22pm On Feb 28, 2012
musiwa,,.:

no , I dont mean that. Each state collect 13% for all transaction in their state. the oil state will still get 13% but not as derivation but now as state taxes directly from the companies. Not through any federal govt agency or taxes agency. 

one of the  reason for boko haram is because Abuja collect taxes, and people in maiduguri cant see where the money is going. If Kano state or borno state collect its taxes directly it stop this. There is nothing like double taxation in this. Less than 1% of nigeria move from Kano state to Borno each month. I watch the federal taxes agency lady on television claiming it is because of double taxes that why federal collect taxes.

There is nothing like double taxation in nigeria when really less than 1% of the people move from one state to another in a month. 99% live and work in their state. So the federal govt using that is wrong.  If personal taxes is collected by state it will bring develop to most northern state. and it will be uniform development.

You see the problem with northern leadership is because most of them are not well educated or well expose if they have education.  Now they all mostly refuse to support removing power from abuja. But how many of them is from abuja. While because of the bribe and contract in abuja. Their own people in their state of Origin like Borno, kano, sokoto etc are suffering just because they want abuja to collect everything.

They think they are smart. but the north have rule nigeria for over 40 years. They can see, that powerful abuja have not brought development to them. And will never bring development to borno state or kano state or sokoto or zamfara. But if they are the one collecting their taxes , electricity bill and other. Even if their politician steal the money. the money will not leave their state of origin.    in abuja, their money will be carried to imo state.

This is how it is done in most part of them world.   [size=18pt]Now on satellite pictures. I have said over and over just remove western niger. And look boko haram will not go away except you remove a portion. as long as the north continue to see the satellite pictures. they will continue to destroy people. They are egg head. Even if we have to share our resource in western niger. I know we can. But the removal is the one way to stop it.[/size]
Musiwa stop taking drug, it adds nothing but destruction, can't you just write without reference to satellite pictur? angry angry angry
Re: Beaf to avoid Impeachment 13% Derivation Is Bias replace it with SST By Musiwa by musiwa43: 4:30am On Feb 29, 2012
Like I said, the only way to stop boko haram is to remove the western niger.
Re: Beaf to avoid Impeachment 13% Derivation Is Bias replace it with SST By Musiwa by ak47mann(m): 5:12am On Feb 29, 2012
you mean remove which part in western Niger?
Re: Beaf to avoid Impeachment 13% Derivation Is Bias replace it with SST By Musiwa by musiwa43: 7:47am On Feb 29, 2012
The whole of the western niger, one local govt in kogi above the river niger, can be given to niger state.

Re: Beaf to avoid Impeachment 13% Derivation Is Bias replace it with SST By Musiwa by seenoevil1: 8:04am On Feb 29, 2012
sheyguy:

If i was in beaf's shoe here, then i will accept the offer. Under musiwa's proposal, all the southern region of Nigeria will be united by the 13% of their contribution. The North will get their own 13% also, but don't get me wrong,   since most part of the south feel they contribute more than they get, this could be the unifying force for a southern Nigeria voice. When u factor in the resource that has been discovered in the south and the fact that most southerners share this belief, then i see the southern Nigeria coming out with one voice soon. I think this idea will help advance the struggle for greater control resource. Except some of our southern brothers have something sinister in stock for us, i see no reason why any southerner should be opposed to such a proposal.

Some Nigerians believe they are smatter than others and when they see that the odds don't favour them then they call for a united "southern Nigeria" lol . Why should all three groups who make up this "mythical" southern Nigeria share the same amount when one out of the three regions don't contribute anything ? LOL don't think the south south folks are dumb . They wouldn't fall for this and i don't have to tell you where the south east stands on issues such as this , i believe you already know grin grin grin
Re: Beaf to avoid Impeachment 13% Derivation Is Bias replace it with SST By Musiwa by musiwa43: 8:39am On Feb 29, 2012
see*noevil, when did nigerian created 6 zones. nigerian never created 6 zones.   this is delta state people,   did the igbo people ask for their opinion before creating 6 zones. look did the igbo people ask kwara state or kogi state which of the 6 zone they want to be in.    that why you see many people reject the igbo  6 zone idea.  You cant force people on your own idea. Even the bible call it witchcraft.  I know you are igbo, 

That is Itsekiri people they have a say in this too.  What is good for the igbo people, my friend does not mean it is good for the rest of Nigeria.  What is good for the yoruba man , does not mean it is good for others. You have to care what other people opinion are.

This is itsekiri, are you going to make them minority in a country in which they are majority. because you want to please yourself.  Is that fair.? that is selfishness

Re: Beaf to avoid Impeachment 13% Derivation Is Bias replace it with SST By Musiwa by musiwa43: 8:58am On Feb 29, 2012
I am very careful with the idea of southern nigeria. I believe in permanent peace. And there is also the issue of benue , taraba, adamawa etc. Where do they fall. something are complex , some thing in life are easy.
Re: Beaf to avoid Impeachment 13% Derivation Is Bias replace it with SST By Musiwa by sheyguy: 10:24am On Feb 29, 2012
see*noevil:

Some Nigerians believe they are smatter than others and when they see that the odds don't favour them then they call for a united "southern Nigeria" lol . Why should all three groups who make up this "mythical" southern Nigeria share the same amount when one out of the three regions don't contribute anything ? LOL don't think the south south folks are dumb . They wouldn't fall for this and i don't have to tell you where the south east stands on issues such as this , i believe you already know grin grin grin
when i said 'part of the south' i mean to say the various divisions in the south like sw,ss, and se as well as the states in these zone i.e. osun state gets 13% of her contribution alone and not of delta's 13%.
Pls read my comment and comprehend it very well.
Re: Beaf to avoid Impeachment 13% Derivation Is Bias replace it with SST By Musiwa by musiwa43: 4:23am On Mar 01, 2012
There is nothing like SS or SE, it is a show of Jonathan Goodluck disrespecting other Nigerian, by forcing his will on other. Look Jonathan Goodluck will get impeach the way he is going.  You can not for your will on other people. There is a need to respect other nigerian.  There are enough member of the senate and house of rep to impeach Jonathan Goodluck if he continue to use this bias 6 zone. It looks  like impeach may be the last option for people to stop him, he he continue to use the 6 zone. Which is not accepted to all. Look at the national assembly configuration. they do not need the Eastern region to impeach Jonathan Goodluck.

As long as you people displace that arrogance. Impeach will be the last option to get rid of the 6 zone.

There are more than 26 state which will be willing to Impeach Jonathan Goodluck over 13% .
Re: Beaf to avoid Impeachment 13% Derivation Is Bias replace it with SST By Musiwa by musiwa43: 4:58am On Mar 01, 2012
Jonathan Goodluck leave the people with no other option than impeach, if they dont modify it,
Re: Beaf to avoid Impeachment 13% Derivation Is Bias replace it with SST By Musiwa by musiwa43: 5:07am On Mar 01, 2012
Jonathan Goodluck leave the people with no other option than impeach, if they dont modify it,
Re: Beaf to avoid Impeachment 13% Derivation Is Bias replace it with SST By Musiwa by naptu2: 5:11am On Mar 01, 2012
If I own a piece of land and oil or gold is discovered there, I should retain ownership of my land and the revenue that accrues from it. I then pay tax to the government. 25% of that tax should go to the local government, 30% to the state government, 20% to the Federal Government and 25% should be redistributed amongst the states and used to help states that have emergencies (flood, drought, etc).

The tax should be collected by the local government and remitted to the state government, which will in turn give the federal government its share of the revenue.
Re: Beaf to avoid Impeachment 13% Derivation Is Bias replace it with SST By Musiwa by naptu2: 5:12am On Mar 01, 2012
This should apply to all revenue that the government collects, including revenue from VAT, manufacturing, mining, agriculture, etc.
Re: Beaf to avoid Impeachment 13% Derivation Is Bias replace it with SST By Musiwa by naptu2: 5:13am On Mar 01, 2012
This should apply to all revenue that the government collects, including revenue from VAT, manufacturing, mining, agriculture, etc. 

Lastly,failure to pay or remit taxes should carry a stiff penalty (at least 20 years in prison) for the individual or chief executive of the organisation or government that is convicted. Embezzlement of public funds should also lead to such stiff penalties.

(1) (Reply)

250,000/annum Flat, Drops To 25,000/annum In Hotoro Layout Kano. / We Will Stop PDP In 2015- Senator Ngige :o / What If There Is No Oil In Nigeria ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.