Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,296 members, 7,839,458 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Africa Slow Progress In Human Development - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Africa Slow Progress In Human Development (3347 Views)

Human Development Indices In North Poorest – Osinbajo / Human Development Index: Who Is Marginalised? / GEJ On The Improved Human Development Index In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Africa Slow Progress In Human Development by Nobody: 5:09am On Feb 28, 2012
Lasinoh:

Please, stick to the topic.
You should be mourning Ojukwu not picking fights on NL.
Abi your brain dey for Ojukwu golden casket? grin

lol, just looking at your pic shows how frustrated you must be in tx, probably you been dumped by one of those ojukwu's people who want  real figure eight not fat tokumbo like you! now you feel to avenge by coming to Nl during your street night shift job to insult ojukwu,  undecided

sorry ooo  cry take heart if akata can get a husband why not you!
Re: Africa Slow Progress In Human Development by igbaodun: 5:11am On Feb 28, 2012
Toaskarity:

lol, just looking at your pic shows how frustrated you must be in tx, probably you been dumped by one of those ojukwu's people who want  real figure eight not fat tokumbo like you! now you feel to avenge by coming to Nl during your street night shift job to insult ojukwu,  undecided

Honestly, you need to apologize for this post cos I dont think you want to go head to head with Blazay. No one has done it successfully, Not even Jesus.
Re: Africa Slow Progress In Human Development by Lasinoh: 5:18am On Feb 28, 2012
Mu he he he he he
Some dey looku my pisssshurrre too?
  cheesy grin cheesy

Back to my sweet work jare!
Thank God I nefa do ashawo for Tinubu or Ojukwu!
Tain Godioh! grin
Re: Africa Slow Progress In Human Development by Nobody: 5:19am On Feb 28, 2012
Seriously go take your meds. You don't seem connected with reality or even this thread cause you sound more and more incoherent with each post. You are the one who tried to gossip by introducing ileke-idi's name into this debate and suggesting that I hate her. I only told you straight that I don't do gossip and I hate when men try to emulate African women gossip-wise, something you seem well comfortable with there. No be by force to post on this thread . . .again . . .

me gossip about that s.tupid ileke(that was talking ill about my state anambra state the other day)! you are madooo or is any man on top of you right now? I said that both of you have the same qualities of insulting other tribe apart from yours but your own case is that you are here preaching about not hating. nonsense! and no be by force to reply me or correct me, whatever!
Re: Africa Slow Progress In Human Development by Kobojunkie: 5:21am On Feb 28, 2012
Toaskarity:

OMG! you!!!!! of all people chai!!! lol you really want to decieve someone tonight![size=14pt] I wonder who's second in that after ileke.
[/size]
what is the reality? probably you know nothing on ground talkmore of educating yourself.

Please go get your head examined before it is too late for you.  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Africa Slow Progress In Human Development by igbaodun: 5:22am On Feb 28, 2012
Lasinoh:

Mu he he he he he
 cheesy grin cheesy

Blazay,  can you post your vanilla scented poosie photo on your profile? I will like to self-service to it so I can go to sleep.
Re: Africa Slow Progress In Human Development by Lasinoh: 5:27am On Feb 28, 2012
Toaskarity:

You mean say I fat pass Platimunnmky? tongue
Igbandaaaaah!!!!! grin
Re: Africa Slow Progress In Human Development by Nobody: 5:33am On Feb 28, 2012
igbaodun:

Honestly, you need to apologize for this post cos I dont think you want to go head to head with Blazay. No one has done it successfully, Not even Jesus.

I know you want to join the line to get my attention just like kobo successfully did. just know that I dont have your time.
Lasinoh:

Mu he he he he he
 cheesy grin cheesy

Tain Godioh! grin

no Ojukwu is ok with that damsel you see everyday with him if not there are pweeety ladies wey visit gym regulary that he can afford not a fat ugly daughter of uncircumcised parent.
Re: Africa Slow Progress In Human Development by queensmith: 5:34am On Feb 28, 2012
@topic- is it just me or does using the term human development not rub the wrong way? I feel like it's another way of saying africans are still monkeys. . .*random*
Re: Africa Slow Progress In Human Development by Kobojunkie: 5:37am On Feb 28, 2012
^^ monkeys treat their own with more respect than people still are in much of Africa. Even their dead gets a lot more respect than we give ours here in Nigeria.

The Human Development Index has nothing to do with monkeys but HUMANS and the way we treat our own. Though Monkeys are considered lower animals, please no insult them abeg.
Re: Africa Slow Progress In Human Development by Nobody: 5:48am On Feb 28, 2012
Lasinoh:

Igbandaaaaah!!!!! grin

lol, why edith your quote  grin  let me help you post it again

Tain Godioh!

How you wish you can open that your deep hole  for these guys so you can get real cash for what you are doing instead you are in those apartments opening you nyash like animal but to go gym make you look sexy for that your job,u no agree, to make case worse you drink those dirty niggaz s, pam like pure water why wont you be fat
Re: Africa Slow Progress In Human Development by Nobody: 5:57am On Feb 28, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Please go get your head examined before it is too late for you. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

so you cant read or what? Im saying you 're second to ileke in terms of hating another tribe.
Re: Africa Slow Progress In Human Development by Nobody: 5:58am On Feb 28, 2012
Toaskarity:

I know you want to join the line to get my attention just like kobo successfully did. just know that I dont have your time.
no Ojukwu is ok with that damsel you see everyday with him if not there are pweeety ladies wey visit gym regulary that he can afford not a fat ugly daughter of uncircumcised parent.

We all know those who are keeping us down in this "Nigeria project".

Guy you are on point. Don't let these frustrated beings who come on Nairaland to show case themselves drag you into the mud with them.

They are always screaming of "education". What do they know about education? When the time comes, they will be called out and their level of "education" and "exposure" will be weigh.

The same people who categorize others as uneducated are living in false consciousness. They never heard of autodidact-ism. Their self inflated ego's will be shattered pari pasu. Keep the good work on them.

Lasinoh:

Igbandaaaaah!!!!! grin

Stop fooling yourself on this forum. You are not even FUNNY!  Get a real job and behave like a responsible woman for once. Thank you cool.
Re: Africa Slow Progress In Human Development by Lasinoh: 6:08am On Feb 28, 2012
Next please!
Time for lunch! cool
Re: Africa Slow Progress In Human Development by Nobody: 6:14am On Feb 28, 2012
@olodostein^^^ my brother Its a fool that will listen to that line she talks of education, she is just cofused so need something to stand on! whats educative in her sentence, how is people killed in the south and case not investigated relates to HDI of the topic. Simple truth is that she must be licking that lasino a.r.se on other thread but the walker walker fat lady no want her !

And the worst,she even talks about not hating other people. Its fool that hasnt been long here that will believe that poo. If you check her out, you wont be surprise she is worst than ileke
Re: Africa Slow Progress In Human Development by Nobody: 6:19am On Feb 28, 2012
Lasinoh:

Next please!
Time for lunch! cool

ediot! Lunch in texas now!! oh! are you now an international ashawo? 

mark my word, the next guy will give you A.I.D.S
Re: Africa Slow Progress In Human Development by Lasinoh: 6:45am On Feb 28, 2012
Is the parry ova? wink
*belches*
Wharrrah useless thread!
See h-enemies sweating on my behalf?
God, give them strenght o! grin
Re: Africa Slow Progress In Human Development by Nobody: 6:51am On Feb 28, 2012
^^dont decieve ppl with your smile  embarassed  better remove that pic before its clear morning in Nig when most ppl will come here,see it and laugh at you.

you no funny atall  embarassed

ediot!

lunch in texas by 11:48pm  grin
Re: Africa Slow Progress In Human Development by Lasinoh: 7:38am On Feb 28, 2012
Una don quench light? cheesy
Wey Ekiti "bushmeat" of NL? tongue
Haba! Awon Okoro-Yoruba wor wor mafia gang of NL don taya?
E badu belle and e jolosi fatty wor-wors don taya? grin
Wey dat one wey dey for Italy dey go 'ashawo' school? wink

Gang don taya to tok to demselves?  wink
Awolowo otapiapia suicide missionary vs Ojukwu polymonikering Abijan cowards! Ha!!!! cheesy
What a sweet lunch break with beans and dodo!
5 more hours to close!
Tenk God I ain't as jobless as these frustrated, psychotic moderator/supa moderator phockers!
O YE MY PEOPLE!!!! wink
Fire on please. tongue

We dey kamkpeeeee like OBJ! grin

Abi coup don fail?
Mu Che Che Che Che Che! grin

Some dey even jolosi my funniness with dem dryyyyy fat azzzes!
Awon Olodosteins! grin

Wor wor black fat azzzes of NL! Kei!!!!

LWKMD ooooooh!!!! cheesy

Next dunce please!
Loving your stoooooopidity I tellya!!!
Next reetard pweazzzzzze!!!! grin
Re: Africa Slow Progress In Human Development by Kobojunkie: 6:29pm On Feb 28, 2012
Toaskarity:

^^^ sharap! its your brothers almjiris that put us in 159 position but you are in america enjoying God's own country and will always come here to insult igbos. onyera

Get yourself educated please. The daiily killing of individuals in the south as well helps in maintaining the country down where it is on that list. I know it is typical for people to pretend that the problem is REMOVED from their location or ethnicity. You mention poverty and some immediately assume only almajiri's are poor, and no one in the south lives on less than a dollar a day, even after so many Nigerian organizations have come out to announce that the problem is just as bad in the south in the south as it is in the North. Some even pretend that there are no poor people in the south, claiming that ALL people in the south own generators and so cannot be poor. If that is not bubble-brained retort to the records on this provided, I don't know what else would qualify.

Of about 50,000 Nigerians who have been reported killed by some reports in the last 12 years, a large number where killed in the south and their deaths gone UN-INVESTIGATED.
Re: Africa Slow Progress In Human Development by Nobody: 7:36pm On Feb 28, 2012
you are confused for sure from killing in the south to poverty in the south. Where you stand self or whats you point! undecided talkmore of getting educated grin grin

Mu he he he he he

[size=18pt]Back to my sweet work jare!
Tain Godioh! by LASINOH [/size]

why edith it at first, you are not proud of your job grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Africa Slow Progress In Human Development by Nobody: 7:45pm On Feb 28, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Get yourself educated please. The daiily killing of individuals in the south as well helps in maintaining the country down where it is on that list. I know it is typical for people to pretend that the problem is REMOVED from their location or ethnicity. You mention poverty and some immediately assume only almajiri's are poor, and no one in the south lives on less than a dollar a day, even after so many Nigerian organizations have come out to announce that the problem is just as bad in the south in the south as it is in the North. Some even pretend that there are no poor people in the south, claiming that ALL people in the south own generators and so cannot be poor. If that is not bubble-brained retort to the records on this provided, I don't know what else would qualify.

Of about 50,000 Nigerians who have been reported killed by some reports in the last 12 years, a large number where killed in the south and their deaths gone UN-INVESTIGATED.

Im yet to see where I made that statement, you are so confused for sure, anyway I didnt come to this thread for you, when your time comes I will let you know
Re: Africa Slow Progress In Human Development by Gbawe: 8:23pm On Feb 28, 2012
Olodostein:

We all know those who are keeping us down in this "Nigeria project".

Guy you are on point. Don't let these frustrated beings who come on Nairaland to show case themselves drag you into the mud with them.

They are always screaming of "education". What do they know about education? When the time comes, they will be called out and their level of "education" and "exposure" will be weigh.

The same people who categorize others as uneducated are living in false consciousness. They never heard of autodidact-ism. Their self inflated ego's will be shattered pari pasu. Keep the good work on them.

Stop fooling yourself on this forum. You are not even FUNNY!  Get a real job and behave like a responsible woman for once. Thank you cool.

Then you must be talking of ordinary Nigerians from all corners of our Nation. Most of us have failed ,by omission or commission, to perform the oversight functions necessary to ensure leaders carry out their core duties satisfactorily. Yes it is always easy to blame others but that will get us nowhere.

Instead, adopting that mentality only favours a small elite group of political opportunists from all corners of Nigeria. A preference for anachronistically positing that we are destined for El-Dorado ,once 'parasites' are 'exorcised', only serves as distraction preventing us from seeing What is very obvious.That mentality only sees us agitating for something (our own space to "Dubai-rise" and "London-nize"wink not congruent with what an omnipotent centre will ever willingly allow.

We are better off deploying our energy agitating for policies and considerations that will ensure that those ready to move forward get the chance to do so unencumbered. For example, A PDP President may ultimately allow State Police but he will never be a part of efforts to see Nigeria seperate[b] peacefully[/b].

We must focus on issues that can accelerate State and regional development such as full legal allowance for Nigerian States to generate and distribute their own power ASAP. One must wonder what manner of belligerent example of man Nigerians are when we come here everyday to peddle empty hatred against other ethnic group yet we lose sight of what we should be demanding.  Look below, for example, at a very important promise that (as far as I know) remain undelivered today  ,just like the PIB, yet we do not find it expedient to visit the sort of energy expended fighting each other into pressuring Government to act so that "our people" we hold can do magic, once "empowered", prove this once and for all . The misrule will continue and there is far too much for the average Nigerian to learn to include those who think they are "well-educated". Abeg, let us keep up the blame game while failing to see our 'brothers' are also failing now the ball is in their court. That attitude will 'help' Nigeria immensely.

http://sweetcrudereports.com/2011/12/06/nigeria-to-give-states-right-to-genererate-distribute-power/

Nigeria to give states right to genererate, distribute power

6 December 2011, Sweetcrude, Abuja - The 36 state governments of Nigeria would be given the statutory right by the Federal Government to generate and distribute power as from January 2012.

Disclosing this in Abuja, Monday, chairman of the Nigeria Electricity Regulatory Commission (NERC), Dr. Sam Amadi, said this would be actualised when the commission’s new set of regulations guiding Independent Electricity Distribution Network Operators and Power Generators becomes operational.

Currently, the Federal Governmnet has the exclusive right of power generation and distribution for commercial purposes, except for some companies that NERC licensed to produce limited power for their industrial applications.

But, Amadi, who spoke at a stakeholders’ workshop on the review of the Independent Electricity Distribution Network draft regulation, stated that with the take off of the new regulations in January, it is expected that states with the capacity to generate power in their domain will apply for right for operations in the power sector.
Re: Africa Slow Progress In Human Development by Lasinoh: 11:43pm On Feb 28, 2012
[flash=700,700]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6WU7ZPrPBI[/flash]

God has really deserted Africa!!!! grin
Re: Africa Slow Progress In Human Development by Anchorra: 3:49am On Mar 02, 2012
Toaskarity:

you are confused for sure from killing in the south to poverty in the south. Where you stand self or whats you point! undecided talkmore of getting educated grin grin

why edith it at first, you are not proud of your job grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Oh Toaskarity don recover from im 5 day ban juss juss now?
Even im Aigbofa moniker don dey active too!
Na wah for Nigeria o
How was the whooping of ya 'barren' supa moderators by the way? wink

Make I go sign plenty plenty monikers too.
Mu he he he he he he
Re: Africa Slow Progress In Human Development by Nobody: 5:51am On Mar 03, 2012
^^^I do understand your feelings my sister, I promise not to insult you cos of your barrenness now we both agree that's actually your problem not Igbo tribe, moreover I dint know I was banned for 24hrs until yesterday and I dont care, I prefer reading most atime here than writing.

the mod shouldn't have removed all that pages with your pictures, it was entertaining embarassed

I will stick to my promise woman, cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

The TRUE Size Of Africa – Maps Have Been Misleading For Over 500 Years! / APC What Happened To Mr. Blair's Leg? (PIC)!! Plus Link / INEC Releases Presidential Election Results In 23 Lga In Osun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.