Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,571 members, 7,840,357 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

If You Are Sick Or Poor. The Lord Did That To You Because Of Your Sin - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Are Sick Or Poor. The Lord Did That To You Because Of Your Sin (2610 Views)

I Have Not Felt Sick Or Even Headache For Over 5yrs. What Is Happening To Me? / Pls If You Are Sick Or Troubled. Run To SHILOH Tonight / Sick Or Seriously Ill? Prayers Will Heal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Sick Or Poor. The Lord Did That To You Because Of Your Sin by Nobody: 8:21am On Mar 01, 2012
buzugee:

if the children of israel are of the white man can you explain the following description of the israelites
lamentations 5 vs 10
lamentations 4 vs 8
jeremiah 14 vs 2
job 30 vs 30

and these description of the messiah
daniel 7 vs 9
revelation 1 vs 9-13

all black folk wink nubians. shemitic nubians
And you still quote the NT? Isn't that supposed to be about Jesus? I think you're very confused,
Re: If You Are Sick Or Poor. The Lord Did That To You Because Of Your Sin by stepo707: 10:58am On Mar 01, 2012
EXODUS 4 VS 11 The LORD said to him, "Who gave man his mouth? Who makes him deaf or mute? Who gives him sight or makes him blind? Is it not I, the LORD?
Answer: john 9:1-3
1 And as Jesus passed by, he saw a man which was blind from his birth.

2 And his disciples asked him, saying, Master, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind?

3 Jesus answered, Neither hath this man sinned, nor his parents: but that the works of God should be made manifest in him.
Please note the lord actually permits the devil to inflict E.g as in the case of Job,he doesn't bring evil upon anyone.

JOHN 5 VS 14 Later Jesus found him at the temple and said to him, "See, you are well again. Stop sinning or something worse may happen to you."
So if mosquito bites you and you have malaria,its as a result of your sin? undecided

DEUTERONOMY 28 VS 61 The LORD will also bring on you every kind of sickness and disaster not recorded in this Book of the Law, until you are destroyed.
This was to the children of Israel and we all know why.

MATTHEW 9 VS 2 Some men brought to him a paralyzed man, lying on a mat. When Jesus saw their faith, he said to the man, “Take heart, son; your sins are forgiven.” (MEANING HIS SINS ARE FORGIVEN SO HE WILL GET BETTER NOW. HIS SIN BROUGHT ON THE SICKNESS)
Jesus knew what he was doing,he wanted to get/know the minds of his enemies around and as usual,they started murmuring and saying he blasphemeth,until in verse 5 of matt chap 9 he now said ,notice what happened in vs4-5
1 And he entered into a ship, and passed over, and came into his own city.

2 And, behold, they brought to him a man sick of the palsy, lying on a bed: and Jesus seeing their baith said unto the sick of the palsy; Son, be of good cheer; thy sins be forgiven thee.

3 And, behold, certain of the scribes said within themselves, This man blasphemeth.

4 And Jesus knowing their thoughts said, Wherefore think ye evil in your hearts?

5 For whether is easier, to say, Thy sins be forgiven thee; or to say, Arise, and walk?

ECCLESIASTICUS 11 VS 14 Prosperity and adversity, life and death, poverty and riches, come of the Lord.

And your point here is?
Re: If You Are Sick Or Poor. The Lord Did That To You Because Of Your Sin by stepo707: 11:00am On Mar 01, 2012
EXODUS 4 VS 11 The LORD said to him, "Who gave man his mouth? Who makes him deaf or mute? Who gives him sight or makes him blind? Is it not I, the LORD?

2 And his disciples asked him, saying, Master, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind?

3 Jesus answered, Neither hath this man sinned, nor his parents: but that the works of God should be made manifest in him.
Please note the lord actually permits the devil to inflict E.g as in the case of Job,he doesn't bring evil upon anyone.

JOHN 5 VS 14 Later Jesus found him at the temple and said to him, "See, you are well again. Stop sinning or something worse may happen to you."
So if mosquito bites you and you have malaria,its as a result of your sin? Undecided

DEUTERONOMY 28 VS 61 The LORD will also bring on you every kind of sickness and disaster not recorded in this Book of the Law, until you are destroyed.

MATTHEW 9 VS 2 Some men brought to him a paralyzed man, lying on a mat. When Jesus saw their faith, he said to the man, “Take heart, son; your sins are forgiven.” (MEANING HIS SINS ARE FORGIVEN SO HE WILL GET BETTER NOW. HIS SIN BROUGHT ON THE SICKNESS)
Jesus knew what he was doing,he wanted to get/know the minds of his enemies around and as usual,they started murmuring and saying he blasphemeth,until in verse 5 of matt chap 9 he now said ,notice what happened in vs4-5

2 And, behold, they brought to him a man sick of the palsy, lying on a bed: and Jesus seeing their baith said unto the sick of the palsy; Son, be of good cheer; thy sins be forgiven thee.

3 And, behold, certain of the scribes said within themselves, This man blasphemeth.

4 And Jesus knowing their thoughts said, Wherefore think ye evil in your hearts?

5 For whether is easier, to say, Thy sins be forgiven thee; or to say, Arise, and walk?

ECCLESIASTICUS 11 VS 14 Prosperity and adversity, life and death, poverty and riches, come of the Lord.

And your point here is?
Re: If You Are Sick Or Poor. The Lord Did That To You Because Of Your Sin by stepo707: 11:02am On Mar 01, 2012
Those poor sickly children in ethiopia are recieving judgement for their past sins. the ethiopians are the ancient babylonians and nebucadnezzer was one of their kings. they had the israelites in slavery for 70 years and were very cruel to them. those children house spirits that are thousands of years old. just cuz you are a 5 year old child does not mean your spirit is 5 years old. spirits are recycled into new bodies every 3rd or 4th generation. john 9 vs 1-3.

Ezekiel 18:20
The soul that asinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bbear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the crighteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.
I hope this helps
Re: If You Are Sick Or Poor. The Lord Did That To You Because Of Your Sin by dare2think: 11:08am On Mar 01, 2012
@ Buzugee

Dude, I tried to respond to your posts. But I think I already have a clue about your belief-system which I personally find unique. If possible can you enlighten me about your faith!

However, there is no way on earth you can convince me that poor and sick innocent children are made to be in that way just because of a sin thousands of years ago that they know nothing about. It's madness!

A lot of factors contribute to poverty and disease. Bad governance, corruption, geography amongst all other things. Funny how you replaced those factors with the 'sins of the fathers' syndrome!

Indulge me. wink
Re: If You Are Sick Or Poor. The Lord Did That To You Because Of Your Sin by buzugee(m): 1:40pm On Mar 01, 2012
mkmyers45:

GBAM!!!GBAM! very nice and incisive post,you just need to have faith and obey the law.
exactly. folks are drunk on the wine of religion
Re: If You Are Sick Or Poor. The Lord Did That To You Because Of Your Sin by buzugee(m): 1:42pm On Mar 01, 2012
musKeeto:

And you still quote the NT? Isn't that supposed to be about Jesus? I think you're very confused,
whats wrong with the NT ? all scripture is relevant, the NT, OT and the APOCRYPHA

2 Timothy 3:16-17- All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness,.

I did not say 'Jesus' does not exist. i think you are getting your wires crossed. there is a messiah but he was not no white man named jesus. this is a greek god. the name jesus is an adaptation of zeus. when the greeks started their pillaging of israel and stole all the manuscripts. they converted the name of the messiah  in the manuscript to their own god zeus when they were stamping their identity on our documents. this was during the era of the maccabees. 1 MACCABEES 3 VS 48 And laid open the book of the law, wherein the heathen had sought to paint the likeness of their images.
THE HEATHENS ARE THE GREEKS. they kept raiding and plundering the israelites.

for the real image of the messiah look into daniel 7 vs 9 and revelation 1 vs 9-13  (hopefully you have the KJV bible)
Re: If You Are Sick Or Poor. The Lord Did That To You Because Of Your Sin by buzugee(m): 1:59pm On Mar 01, 2012
stepo707:

So if mosquito bites you and you have malaria,its as a result of your sin? undecided

And your point here is?

point being the lord brings diseases pestilence hunger and suffering as a way to refine, purify and pasteurize you if you are heavily into sin. he uses suffering to chastise. 2 ESDRAS 16 VS 19
Behold, famine and plague, tribulation and anguish, are sent as scourges for amendment.
Re: If You Are Sick Or Poor. The Lord Did That To You Because Of Your Sin by buzugee(m): 2:12pm On Mar 01, 2012
stepo707:

Ezekiel 18:20
The soul that asinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bbear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the crighteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.
I hope this helps
You are right in a way. yes, the son shall not bear the iniquity of the father. why should he ? they are two different people. it is only right for the father to bear his own iniquity and the son to bear his own iniquity. but you see, spirits do not die. spirits are sent down to earth in the 3rd and 4th generation and reborn into new bodies. just because a baby is 1 year old does not mean the babys spirit is 1 year old. the spirit is thousands of years old. so in the 3rd and 4th generation when you pop back to earth, you pay for the crimes you committed in your previous existence on earth. this is why the lord says THE SONS WILL PAY FOR THE CRIMES OF THE FATHER IN THE 3RD OR 4TH GENERATION. BECAUSE IN THE 3RD OR 4TH GENERATION, THE SON BECOMES THE FATHER AGAIN.

EXODUS 34 VS 7  Keeping mercy for thousands, forgiving iniquity and transgression and sin, and that will by no means clear the guilty; visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children, and upon the children's children, unto the third and to the fourth generation.

DEUTERONOMY 5 VS 9 Thou shalt not bow down thyself unto them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me,

NUMBERS 14 VS 18 'The LORD is slow to anger, abounding in love and forgiving sin and rebellion. Yet he does not leave the guilty unpunished; he punishes the children for the sin of the fathers to the third and fourth generation.'

EXODUS 20 VS 5 You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the fathers to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me,
Re: If You Are Sick Or Poor. The Lord Did That To You Because Of Your Sin by Nobody: 2:20pm On Mar 01, 2012
So you also believe in reincarnation?

EDIT: How do you combine that with the Bible's stance that a man shall die, then judgement?
Re: If You Are Sick Or Poor. The Lord Did That To You Because Of Your Sin by buzugee(m): 2:23pm On Mar 01, 2012
musKeeto:

i dont believe in reincarnation. i know there is reincarnation of spirits. read your bible long and hard enough you will know reincarnation is a way of the most high. everything in life is reincarnated. esau is reincarnated from cain. all spirits get a physical experience every third or fourth generation.
Re: If You Are Sick Or Poor. The Lord Did That To You Because Of Your Sin by Nobody: 2:25pm On Mar 01, 2012
Enjoying this road we're on. At least, you've been consistent.
So where do these spirits come from. Do you believe in choice or do you think we're all acting a script?
Or are all these above the human realm? A higher elevation?
Re: If You Are Sick Or Poor. The Lord Did That To You Because Of Your Sin by buzugee(m): 2:27pm On Mar 01, 2012
musKeeto:

EDIT: How do you combine that with the Bible's stance that a man shall die, then judgement?
very easy. you die. your spirit returns to the lord who maketh it(ecclesiastes 12 vs 7). then you come back down to earth in the 3rd or 4th generation for your judgement. this cyclical process continues till the final judgement day. those who are still not refined on the final judgement day will be harshly purified in the lake of fire (and no you dont burn forever.)
Re: If You Are Sick Or Poor. The Lord Did That To You Because Of Your Sin by buzugee(m): 2:30pm On Mar 01, 2012
musKeeto:

Enjoying this road we're on. At least, you've been consistent.
So where do these spirits come from. Do you believe in choice or do you think we're all acting a script?
Or are all these above the human realm? A higher elevation?
spirits come from the lord (ecclesiastes 12 vs 7). yes we all have the power to choose. its called freewill. we are endowed with freewill.
Re: If You Are Sick Or Poor. The Lord Did That To You Because Of Your Sin by stepo707: 2:36pm On Mar 01, 2012
buzugee:

very easy. you die. your spirit returns to the lord who maketh it(ecclesiastes 12 vs 7). then you come back down to earth in the 3rd or 4th generation for your judgement. this cyclical process continues till the final judgement day. those who are still not refined on the final judgement day will be harshly purified in the lake of fire (and no you dont burn forever.)
very fallacious! can you prove this.This is a blunder!
Re: If You Are Sick Or Poor. The Lord Did That To You Because Of Your Sin by buzugee(m): 2:39pm On Mar 01, 2012
dare2think:

@ Buzugee

Dude, I tried to respond to your posts. But I think I already have a clue about your belief-system which I personally find unique. If possible can you enlighten me about your faith!

However, there is no way on earth you can convince me that poor and sick innocent children are made to be in that way just because of a sin thousands of years ago that they know nothing about. It's madness!

A lot of factors contribute to poverty and disease. Bad governance, corruption, geography amongst all other things. Funny how you replaced those factors with the 'sins of the fathers' syndrome!

Indulge me. wink

i dont have a belief system of my own. i follow the bible. i have tested that book and can pull out over 50 prophesys that are happening today, even specific prophesys that have been predicted thousands of years ago. the book is divinely inspired. i know it is the HUMAN manual of instruction on earth. thats all it is. the answers to everything you see in the world, in your life and your future lies in that book. all those factors you mentioned that contribute to poverty and diseases ? you are scraping the bottom of the barrel for explanations to human conditions. you need to elevate your mind for the REASONS and not the EXPLANATIONS.
Re: If You Are Sick Or Poor. The Lord Did That To You Because Of Your Sin by buzugee(m): 2:43pm On Mar 01, 2012
stepo707:

very fallacious! can you prove this.This is a blunder!
I just proved it with 4 scriptures. what else you need ? grin i guess you have to be in the holy spirit before the lords allows you to decipher scriptures. if you cant see the glaring obvious explanations pointing at you from those 4 scriptures then you may need to examine your life and wonder why the lord has not given you the EYE for his scriptures. are you an atheist ?
Re: If You Are Sick Or Poor. The Lord Did That To You Because Of Your Sin by Nobody: 3:00pm On Mar 01, 2012
buzugee:

I just proved it with 4 scriptures. what else you need ? grin i guess you have to be in the holy spirit before the lords allows you to decipher scriptures. if you cant see the glaring obvious explanations pointing at you from those 4 scriptures then you may need to examine your life and wonder why the lord has not given you the EYE for his scriptures. are you an atheist ?
What do you mean by the Lord has not given one an EYE for his scriptures?
If it's our manual, why doesn't everyone 'understand' it? How come people are born and are given 'other' scriptures? How did people 'commune' with God pre-Biblical times?

buzugee:

i dont have a belief system of my own. i follow the bible. i have tested that book and can pull out over 50 prophesys that are happening today, even specific prophesys that have been predicted thousands of years ago. the book is divinely inspired. i know it is the HUMAN manual of instruction on earth. thats all it is. the answers to everything you see in the world, in your life and your future lies in that book. all those factors you mentioned that contribute to poverty and diseases ? you are scraping the bottom of the barrel for explanations to human conditions. you need to elevate your mind for the REASONS and not the EXPLANATIONS.
What's the difference between following a Bible and believing it?

Then He said to them all, “If anyone desires to come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow Me. For whoever desires to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for My sake will save it. For what profit is it to a man if he gains the whole world, and is himself destroyed or lost? For whoever is ashamed of Me and My words, of him the Son of Man will be ashamed when He comes in His own glory, and in His Father’s, and of the holy angels.
(Luke 9:23-26 NKJV)
Can you explain this Scripture also?
Re: If You Are Sick Or Poor. The Lord Did That To You Because Of Your Sin by buzugee(m): 3:35pm On Mar 01, 2012
musKeeto:

What do you mean by the Lord has not given one an EYE for his scriptures?
If it's our manual, why doesn't everyone 'understand' it? How come people are born and are given 'other' scriptures? How did people 'commune' with God pre-Biblical times?
What's the difference between following a Bible and believing it?
Can you explain this Scripture also?

why doesnt everyone understand it ? wisdom is only granted to those who follow the laws. you cant be an adulterer or fornicator or murderer or atheist etc etc and expect the lord to open his treasure chest to you. the more righteous you get, the deeper into the chest you get. thats how it is. i can vouch to that fact.

there is no such thing as pre-biblical times. the word wAs always with us from the start. just wasnt called a bible then. adam and eve broke one of those laws and that is testament to the fact that the laws were always around. they were inscribed into us. when we fell as a world is when it became important to have it written so as to remind people of it (all an act of God).
when you are born and given other scriptures. that is your destiny. you were maybe a bad guy in previous life and in this life you have to be lost for a while so that while you are in your lost state, satan can kick your butt seriously for past crimes. then when your punishment is over, then you will be released from the false doctrine and reintroduced to the real one. then it will be up to you to accept it or not. if you dont ? and you die ? you repeat the same process till you get it right. no point in you coming into the truth when you are born when you have some punishment coming to you because when you get in the truth, then the lord cant punish you again for past crimes. so you have to be lost for a while to get your payback. when you are lost, you are exposed to satan. he can torture you nicely lol. maybe have you lose your job, be born into a family that lives on 1 dollar a day, be born with sickle cell, be born with 1 leg etc etc. all kinds of method of torture. the lord get creative when he tortures people. he can bless your country with a leader who will steal all the wealth while you all starve. its all punishment from the lord.

difference between following a bible and believing it ? well if you dont believe it why follow it ? and if you believe it why not follow it ? cant quite figure that question out  grin

that scripture means you have to dissociate yourself from the evil things you love (deny yourself) such as for example fornication, celebrating man made holidays because they all stem from paganism, you have to follow the commandments, you have to treat people nicely, if you steal or cheat people you have to stop it, if you worship celebrities you have to stop that idolatry, etc etc. all these things will mean denying yourself because in this world we live in today, it is folly like this that enriches your life. your life is enriched by following fashion trends, music trends, celebs, smoking weed, getting drunk, sleeping around, chasing women etc etc. soimagine if you had to cut all these out of your life ? that would mean denying yourself. your body desires these things but you have to deny your body these things. its difficult at first but then it soon becomes a lifestyle and your life becomes so much more peaceful and simpler. so what does it profit you to engage in all these worldly things (anyone who loves the world is an enemy of God) and then lose your soul (cuz if you love the world you lose your soul). the world as it is structured today is a purification chamber to prepare you for the true world (the righteous world) (also on earth). only purified people allowed in. if you dont make the cut , you will be harshly purified in the lake of fire before you are allowed in.
Re: If You Are Sick Or Poor. The Lord Did That To You Because Of Your Sin by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 01, 2012
I wonder how you would incorporate this and freewill which you stated earlier. Or are you saying one's giving freewill just once? Upon first entry to earth?
Re: If You Are Sick Or Poor. The Lord Did That To You Because Of Your Sin by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 01, 2012
buzugee:

why doesnt everyone understand it ? wisdom is only granted to those who follow the laws. you cant be an adulterer or fornicator or murderer or atheist etc etc and expect the lord to open his treasure chest to you. the more righteous you get, the deeper into the chest you get. thats how it is. i can vouch to that fact.

there is no such thing as pre-biblical times. the word wAs always with us from the start. just wasnt called a bible then. adam and eve broke one of those laws and that is testament to the fact that the laws were always around. they were inscribed into us. when we fell as a world is when it became important to have it written so as to remind people of it (all an act of God).
[b]when you are born and given other scriptures. that is your destiny. you were maybe a bad guy in previous life and in this life you have to be lost for a while so that while you are in your lost state, [/b]satan can kick your butt seriously for past crimes. then when your punishment is over, then you will be released from the false doctrine and reintroduced to the real one. then it will be up to you to accept it or not. if you dont ? and you die ? you repeat the same process till you get it right. no point in you coming into the truth when you are born when you have some punishment coming to you because when you get in the truth, then the lord cant punish you again for past crimes. so you have to be lost for a while to get your payback. when you are lost, you are exposed to satan. he can torture you nicely lol. maybe have you lose your job, be born into a family that lives on 1 dollar a day, be born with sickle cell, be born with 1 leg etc etc. all kinds of method of torture. the lord get creative when he tortures people. he can bless your country with a leader who will steal all the wealth while you all starve. its all punishment from the lord.

difference between following a bible and believing it ? well if you dont believe it why follow it ? and if you believe it why not follow it ? cant quite figure that question out  grin

that scripture means you have to dissociate yourself from the evil things you love (deny yourself) such as for example fornication, celebrating man made holidays because they all stem from paganism, you have to follow the commandments, you have to treat people nicely, if you steal or cheat people you have to stop it, if you worship celebrities you have to stop that idolatry, etc etc. all these things will mean denying yourself because in this world we live in today, it is folly like this that enriches your life. your life is enriched by following fashion trends, music trends, celebs, smoking weed, getting drunk, sleeping around, chasing women etc etc. soimagine if you had to cut all these out of your life ? that would mean denying yourself. your body desires these things but you have to deny your body these things. its difficult at first but then it soon becomes a lifestyle and your life becomes so much more peaceful and simpler. so what does it profit you to engage in all these worldly things (anyone who loves the world is an enemy of God) and then lose your soul (cuz if you love the world you lose your soul). the world as it is structured today is a purification chamber to prepare you for the true world (the righteous world) (also on earth). only purified people allowed in. if you dont make the cut , you will be harshly purified in the lake of fire before you are allowed in.

buzugee:

spirits come from the lord (ecclesiastes 12 vs 7). yes we all have the power to choose. its called freewill. we are endowed with freewill.

There are a lot of contradictions in most of your posts. I'm very wary of people who claim to have all answers, no matter what form they choose to put on. I'm still of the opinion that you're very confused.
If God chooses to punish us, why does He need the devil? How many re-entries do you get on your resident permit to earth before the GOOD LORD deems you unworthy of heaven?
Re: If You Are Sick Or Poor. The Lord Did That To You Because Of Your Sin by buzugee(m): 4:50pm On Mar 01, 2012
musKeeto:

I wonder how you would incorporate this and freewill which you stated earlier. Or are you saying one's giving freewill just once? Upon first entry to earth?

you have freewill regardless. but your freewill will not lead you to the truth. you can choose scientology or budhism and whatnot. your freewill will exclude the truth till you get your punishment. its still freewill. if i told you, you had a choice btween iyan, amala, eba, yam, rice,plantain but i dont have lafun so that will not be on the menu. does that mean you dont have freewill because there is no lafun on the menu ? you pick from whats available to you.
do you think it is a coincidence that white people are all embracing atheism and scientology and buddism today ? you dont know the power of the lord. if you havent found the truth, that means you still have some butt whooping coming to you. THE LORD CHOOSES YOU, YOU DONT CHOOSE THE LORD. HE SELECTS THOSE WHO HE WANTS
Re: If You Are Sick Or Poor. The Lord Did That To You Because Of Your Sin by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 01, 2012
Which god? Your god or mine. My brothers perish for lack of understanding. What do you say about someone who is a sickle cell patient and later has one of his legs semi crippled without any cause.  What sins has he committed? He was later declared healed from the sickle cell anaemic at an old age of 35 after when he has lost so many opportunities in life including his privilege to education. But he still keeps on struggling.

The truth of the matter is that some people that are billed to be great in this world are being manipulated by people that are claiming they know more than god. (scientists) one of them is good luck. Which don't exist.
Re: If You Are Sick Or Poor. The Lord Did That To You Because Of Your Sin by buzugee(m): 4:54pm On Mar 01, 2012
musKeeto:

There are a lot of contradictions in most of your posts. I'm very wary of people who claim to have all answers, no matter what form they choose to put on. I'm still of the opinion that you're very confused.
If God chooses to punish us, why does He need the devil? How many re-entries do you get on your resident permit to earth before the GOOD LORD deems you unworthy of heaven?
i dont have all the answers. i have the answers supplied in the bible. there are a million things i dont have the answers to. like why the lord decided to endow us with freewill. if we had no freewill from the jump, that will have prevented all this wahala we are in. why give us freewill when you have the power to make a unilateral being that has no choice.  grin nobody has all the answers
Re: If You Are Sick Or Poor. The Lord Did That To You Because Of Your Sin by buzugee(m): 4:56pm On Mar 01, 2012
muyo2001:

Which god? Your god or mine. My brothers perish for lack of understanding. What do you say about someone who is a sickle cell patient and later has one of his legs semi crippled without any cause.  What sins has he committed? He was later declared healed from the sickle cell anaemic at an old age of 35 after when he has lost so many opportunities in life including his privilege to education. But he still keeps on struggling.

The truth of the matter is that some people that are billed to be great in this world are being manipulated by people that are claiming they know more than god. (scientists) one of them is good luck. Which don't exist.
he was healed at the age of 35 because he had paid up for his sin. its that simple. geezz do you guys even bother to read the bible ? or do you just get the odd verse or two from your local preacher ?
Re: If You Are Sick Or Poor. The Lord Did That To You Because Of Your Sin by buzugee(m): 5:19pm On Mar 01, 2012
musKeeto:

GOOD QUESTION. didnt read it all. why does God need the devil to punish you ? you think he should personally physically come down to the world to do it himself ? really ?

how many re-entries do you get ? there is no limit. its a cyclical process. its how life is designed. we are spiritual beings. we get a physical and a spiritual experience. it is just what it is. thats how the lord designed it. you come to earth. then your spirit goes back to rest after you die. then your spirit comes back to earth. then rest. then earth. then rest. its the secret of the bible. that and the fact that the white man is esau  grin.
Re: If You Are Sick Or Poor. The Lord Did That To You Because Of Your Sin by buzugee(m): 5:45pm On Mar 01, 2012
and let me add that with the transformation of earth to heaven when the messiah returns, those who have not been purified yet will get purified in the lake of fire on earth. extremely painful experience. lord says the heat will melt you and you will feel every inch of the pain. when you die eventually in the fire, your spirit will go to rest with the lord and then in the 3rd or 4th generation you will be reincarnated into heaven. and in heaven the cyclical process of spirit and earth will be elongated. like in this world now you are blessed with at most 120 years to live if you are lucky genesis 6 vs 3 then the LORD said, "My Spirit will not contend with man forever, for he is mortal; his days will be a hundred and twenty years.". but in heaven the lifespan will be increased to i think it is 1000 years. i will look for it in the apocrypha. so you live 1000 years. so basically everyone will eventually make it to heaven but some will have to be burnt to death to get them ready for heaven.

and the reason all of you seem confused is because you dont have the missing link to the bible. its called the apocrypha. its the book taken out between malachi and matthew
Re: If You Are Sick Or Poor. The Lord Did That To You Because Of Your Sin by lepasharon(f): 9:51pm On Mar 01, 2012
This guy is talking bs! shocked

u claim u beleive in d bible,but ur talkin about reincarnation?isnt dat a Hindu teaching?? Doesn't the bible say it is appointed 4 man to die once,then face judgement!?

You say there is no hell?So what is sheol in the OT talking about then?If your hand causes you to sin, cut it off. It is better for you to enter life maimed than with two hands to go into hell, where the fire[b] never goes out.[/b]

didnt the bible say the road to heaven is very narrow?so how are you saying everybody will enter heaven?
nd how are u deciding who r Gods ppl ,based on what?
Re: If You Are Sick Or Poor. The Lord Did That To You Because Of Your Sin by buzugee(m): 10:42pm On Mar 01, 2012
lepasharon:

This guy is talking bs! shocked

u claim u beleive in d bible,but ur talkin about reincarnation?isnt dat a Hindu teaching?? Doesn't  the bible say  it is appointed 4 man to die once,then face judgement!?

You say there is no hell?So what is sheol in the OT talking about then?If your hand causes you to sin, cut it off. It is better for you to enter life maimed than with two hands to go into hell, where the fire[b] never goes out.[/b]

didnt the bible say the road to heaven is very narrow?so how are you saying everybody will enter heaven?
nd how are u deciding who r Gods ppl ,based on what?

1-sheol is talking about hades. or what we call the GRAVE today.

2-yes it is appointed for a man to die once then face judgement. not live twice and die twice and face judgement. you get judgement per life. you die-go to the spirit world-return in the 3rd or 4th gen and face your judgement. you dont live-die-come back with no judgement- die- return again etc etc while all your judgement is getting suspended till a final judgement. you live once and then its judgement per life on earth

3-And if your right hand causes you to sin, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to go into hell.  you added the last part to it. it never said nothing about fire that does not go out. and what that statement means is that if you are under sin, you are exposed to satan and will be under immense trials and tribulations, which is hell. so if your tv is making you sin because you watch a lot of corrupting stuff on it, then its best to throw it away. hell is a condition on earth. over 70 percent of the population of nigeria are in hell. hell is a condition not a place. read your bible well without the confines of religion and you will understand it better.

4-reincarnation has nothing to do with hindu. there are numerous instances of reincarnation in the bible. here is a good example MATTHEW 11 VS 14 "And if you are willing to accept it, John himself is Elijah who was to come.

http://www.savioroftheworld.net/reincarnation.htm
Re: If You Are Sick Or Poor. The Lord Did That To You Because Of Your Sin by buzugee(m): 11:04pm On Mar 01, 2012
REINCARNATION

MT 16:13 When Jesus came to the region of Caesarea Philippi, he asked his disciples, "Who do people say the Son of Man is?"

MT 16:14 They replied, "Some say John the Baptist; others say Elijah; and still others, Jeremiah or one of the prophets."

JN 9:1 As he went along, he saw a man blind from birth. 2 His disciples asked him, "Rabbi, who sinned, this man or his parents, that he was born blind?"
Re: If You Are Sick Or Poor. The Lord Did That To You Because Of Your Sin by lepasharon(f): 6:33pm On Mar 02, 2012
i feel u are highly misguided undecided

What about ppl who have seen revelations of heaven and hell?
Re: If You Are Sick Or Poor. The Lord Did That To You Because Of Your Sin by buzugee(m): 6:40pm On Mar 02, 2012
lepasharon:

i feel u are highly misguided undecided

What about ppl who have seen revelations of heaven and hell?
highly misguided ? MATTHEW 6 VS 10 Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.

ECCLESIASTES 1 VS 4 Generations come and generations go, but the earth remains forever

I think you are the misguided one. the church has led you all astray. those who saw visions of heaven ? they are delusional or were on crack coccaine. hallucinations.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Yahweh The True God? / A Must Read ! These Quotes And 7 Facts Are Proof Of God's Existence / Five Things You Didn't Know About Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.