Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,808 members, 7,837,910 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

If You Are Sick Or Poor. The Lord Did That To You Because Of Your Sin - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Are Sick Or Poor. The Lord Did That To You Because Of Your Sin (2604 Views)

I Have Not Felt Sick Or Even Headache For Over 5yrs. What Is Happening To Me? / Pls If You Are Sick Or Troubled. Run To SHILOH Tonight / Sick Or Seriously Ill? Prayers Will Heal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: If You Are Sick Or Poor. The Lord Did That To You Because Of Your Sin by buzugee(m): 6:49pm On Mar 02, 2012
the messiah will rule from jerusalem

ONE Isaiah 24:23  The moon will be abashed, the sun ashamed; for the LORD Almighty will reign on Mount Zion and in Jerusalem, and before its elders, gloriously.

TWO he will be great, and will be called the Son of the Highest; and the Lord God will give Him the throne of His father David … And He will reign over the house of Jacob forever, and of His kingdom there will be no end.” luke 1 vs 32-33

THREE Thus says the Lord: ‘I will return to Zion, and dwell in the midst of Jerusalem. Jerusalem shall be called the City of Truth, the Mountain of the Lord of hosts, the Holy Mountain zechariah 8 vs 3

FOUR “Many nations shall be joined to the Lord in that day, and they shall become My people. And I will dwell in your midst. Then you will know that the Lord of hosts has sent Me to you. And the Lord will take possession of Judah as His inheritance in the Holy Land, and will again choose Jerusalem.” (Zechariah 2:10-12)

FIVE “… and I will set My sanctuary in their midst forevermore. My tabernacle also shall be with them; indeed I will be their God, and they shall be My people. The nations also will know that I, the Lord, sanctify Israel, where My sanctuary is in their midst forevermore.” (Ezekiel 37:26-27)

SIX The Spirit lifted me up and brought me into the inner court; and behold, the glory of the Lord filled the temple. Then I heard Him speaking to me from the temple, while a man stood beside me. And He said to me, “Son of man, this is the place of My throne and the place of the soles of My feet, where I will dwell in the midst of the children of Israel forever. No more shall the house of Israel defile My holy name, they nor their kings, by their harlotry or with the carcasses of their kings on their high places.” (Ezekiel 43:5-7)
Re: If You Are Sick Or Poor. The Lord Did That To You Because Of Your Sin by buzugee(m): 6:58pm On Mar 02, 2012
“Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth.” Matthew 5:5

“For such as be blessed of him shall inherit the earth; and they that be cursed of him shall be cut off.”(Psalms 37:22)

“For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth.” (Psalms 37:9)
Re: If You Are Sick Or Poor. The Lord Did That To You Because Of Your Sin by crossman9(m): 4:58pm On Apr 24, 2012

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

RCCG 2014 Annual Holy Ghost Congress » Theme: The Great Shepherd / Chiedozie Chilaka: Fake Catholic Priest and His Fake Miracles ….Exposing the Unv / Are Nigerian Pastors Not Scared Of The Wrath Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.