Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Between Goshen And Joeagbaje: Who Would You Listen To? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Between Goshen And Joeagbaje: Who Would You Listen To? (3573 Views)

Are All Wordly Songs WrongTo Listen To? / When Do You Listen To Christian Songs / Do You Listen To Gospel Music Only On Sundays? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Goshen And Joeagbaje: Who Would You Listen To? by mkmyers45(m): 10:36pm On Feb 29, 2012
How can they differ on a path that we are told is only one? I challenge goshen and jo to show me where two of them virtually agreed on a topic? How can one way have different "loungu"? I'm sure a typical catholican will differ with an EC,JW,ENKANKAR,C&S etc and yet they yearn to stress the only way? Jo is clearly drunk in EC doctrine to the core, Goshen is outspoken but his foresight clearly shows oyedepo/ doctrinal empathy syndrome. The are two outspoken individual who should give time to putting thier heads together.
Re: Between Goshen And Joeagbaje: Who Would You Listen To? by muyoto: 10:48pm On Feb 29, 2012
@OP, what difference does it make?
Re: Between Goshen And Joeagbaje: Who Would You Listen To? by Goshen360(m): 10:55pm On Feb 29, 2012
mkmyers45:

How can they differ on a path that we are told is only one? I challenge goshen and jo to show me where two of them virtually agreed on a topic? How can one way have different "loungu"? I'm sure a typical catholican will differ with an EC,JW,ENKANKAR,C&S etc and yet they yearn to stress the only way? Jo is clearly drunk in EC doctrine to the core, Goshen is outspoken but his foresight clearly shows [s]oyedepo/ doctrinal empathy syndrome.[/s] The are two outspoken individual who should give time to putting thier heads together.

Point of correction sir, i am not Oyedepo church member. Take some more time to study what I stand for. Thanks
Re: Between Goshen And Joeagbaje: Who Would You Listen To? by mkmyers45(m): 11:03pm On Feb 29, 2012
i said oyedepo complex with no reference to church attendance? abi is he not a MOG? Please make it clear under which ministry you want to be identified because you clearly have one. Are you saying you are really on the narrow way? You make it sound like oyedepo is fake. So where do jo,oyedepo stand?
Re: Between Goshen And Joeagbaje: Who Would You Listen To? by Goshen360(m): 11:09pm On Feb 29, 2012
^^^
I attend a Pentecostal church here in the USA. Don't bother about the name. Weather oyedepo is fake or not, by his fruit you will know. When any man of God does anything wrong, i say the truth from bible view without mincing words. I had attended Winners when I was back in Nigeria but that doesn't make me support oyedepo when he does anything wrong. I hope you understand my point and where i stand now?
Re: Between Goshen And Joeagbaje: Who Would You Listen To? by Image123(m): 11:16pm On Feb 29, 2012
newmi:

Why would l listen to either when the bible is there and if anyone presents the bible as proves for certain points made it would be gross folly not to give considetations and personally l don't think anybody here can ague that Joagbaje has a problem with providing sufficient bible references to strengthen his aguments.
Nonetheless the Bible remains my number one point of reference and thank God l have copies
newmi:

Why would l listen to either when the bible is there and if anyone presents the bible as proves for certain points made it would be gross folly not to give considetations and personally l don't think anybody here can ague that Joagbaje has a problem with providing sufficient bible references to strengthen his aguments.
Nonetheless the Bible remains my number one point of reference and thank God l have copies
@bolded, aside the typos, "Art thou only a stranger on NL, and hast not known the things which are come to pass here in these days?"
Re: Between Goshen And Joeagbaje: Who Would You Listen To? by mkmyers45(m): 11:20pm On Feb 29, 2012
goshen360:

^^^
I attend a Pentecostal church here in the USA. Don't bother about the name. Weather oyedepo is fake or not, by his fruit you will know. When any man of God does anything wrong, i say the truth from bible view without mincing words. I had attended Winners when I was back in Nigeria but that doesn't make me support oyedepo when he does anything wrong. I hope you understand my point and where i stand now?
im yet to see you speak objectively on his actions, must of your words come across as defending, anyway shouldn't you be fighting against the real aim of this thread or you are intrested in spliting interests among followers on NL?
Re: Between Goshen And Joeagbaje: Who Would You Listen To? by Goshen360(m): 11:27pm On Feb 29, 2012
mkmyers45:

im yet to see you speak objectively on his actions, must of your words come across as defending, anyway shouldn't you be fighting against the real aim of this thread or you are intrested in spliting interests among followers on NL?

Very wrong sir. Never defended oyedepo. Stay on board and watch me closely. Am not interested in splitting interest. Read my post above on this topic, I didn't discredit/disregard my friend Joe, even though we disagree sometimes on issues. Thanks
Re: Between Goshen And Joeagbaje: Who Would You Listen To? by tpia5: 12:00am On Mar 01, 2012
muyoto:

@OP, what difference does it make?

i already explained the difference.
Re: Between Goshen And Joeagbaje: Who Would You Listen To? by Nobody: 4:59am On Mar 01, 2012
*walks to entrance, buys another bowl of popcorn, walks back to screen*
Re: Between Goshen And Joeagbaje: Who Would You Listen To? by Nobody: 6:02am On Mar 01, 2012
Joeagbaje is noticeably invisible again. I expected that from him.
Re: Between Goshen And Joeagbaje: Who Would You Listen To? by crossman9(m): 8:27am On Mar 01, 2012
Posted by: diluminati 
Insert Quote

no one talks to me now i am leper now to them they still love to bash you? there is life do you believe i think you do
Re: Between Goshen And Joeagbaje: Who Would You Listen To? by nuclearboy(m): 8:33am On Mar 01, 2012
God forbid that you should be a leper to us, Crossman!

Just relax on the oyaks issue - only God judges and can implement judgment! Discuss issues and leave him, them, everyone to God!

Time will vindicate you if you are GodKs voice in the matter. For now, just leave his issue
Re: Between Goshen And Joeagbaje: Who Would You Listen To? by newmi(m): 8:58am On Mar 01, 2012
buzugee:

what type of bible do you read ? NIV ?
How many "types" of bible do we have?
Re: Between Goshen And Joeagbaje: Who Would You Listen To? by FXKing2012(m): 9:11am On Mar 01, 2012
I'm not comfortable with a Christian brother coming out in public to claim or try to show himself as better than another Christian brother , such sows seed of division in the Body of Christ.
I even find it more annoying and disappointing when an atheist is the one making it happen. Why would a Christian allow an atheist play him like a video game?
It's not right trying to impress men, as Christians our focus shld only be on God.
Re: Between Goshen And Joeagbaje: Who Would You Listen To? by Nobody: 9:17am On Mar 01, 2012
Its the same reason there are so many divisions in Christianity today. And u also fall into one category, Protestant, catholics, Mormons, sda, Pentecostal,
Re: Between Goshen And Joeagbaje: Who Would You Listen To? by Nobody: 9:36am On Mar 01, 2012
FXKing2012:

I'm not comfortable with a Christian brother coming out in public to claim or try to show himself as better than another Christian brother , such sows seed of division in the Body of Christ.
I even find it more annoying and disappointing when an atheist is the one making it happen. Why would a Christian allow an atheist play him like a video game?
It's not right trying to impress men, as Christians our focus shld only be on God.

You are a failure.

Your false impression campaign would not work. Many people can see behind your smelly facade.

Ok now, tell me why Paul rebuked Peter for going against his own words? Silly Arrow answer that.
Re: Between Goshen And Joeagbaje: Who Would You Listen To? by mbaemeka(m): 10:15am On Mar 01, 2012
I dont want to take sides. But here is a few posers for all?

Who do unbelievers, atheists, semi atheists, lesbians, gadget-users, serialmasturbators listen to more? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Who makes a more balanced reference to scriptures?

who do badbelle/ half baked christians a.k.a i have no church i worship with but i know more than every other christian fight with (all the time)? angry

who does/would satan hate the most?

who do the imbroglios, toddlers, PhDholders, Idontbelieveintonguetalkers, begtoreason lot garner up to always comment on his posts? grin grin grin

who gets attacked the most?

whose statements receive the most reactions?

who comments on virtually every thread on christianity and is always willing to help clarify isssues?

who doesnt attack in his posts?

who points readers/viewers back to the word more?

who doesnt give ten percent but claims he gives alot more than those that give? grin

who gives more than ten percent and still gives in under ventures? cool

who is more sold out for christ?

who believes more in the power of God?

who is spiritual and who is religious?

who is controversial?

if Paul differed from Jesus in his teachings would have been considered so great an apostle?

. . . . .why is it that the name of Jesus is being used to curse/cuss etc. but many fear to attack or even draw a picture of Mohammed?

Is it just because muslims would react and start killing people for their beloved prophet or is it because satan hates the name of Jesus more?

. . . . . . well, well, well.

1 Like

Re: Between Goshen And Joeagbaje: Who Would You Listen To? by FXKing2012(m): 10:25am On Mar 01, 2012
diluminati:

You are a failure.

Your false impression campaign would not work. Many people can see behind your smelly facade.

Ok now, tell me why Paul rebuked Peter for going against his own words? Silly Arrow answer that.

Why would I wanna descend to the level of answering your question when u are full of vulgar language and your intent is to mock the Bible. I'm not the kind of brother who dances to your every song; I'm the type who keeps people like you exactly where they belong, but I'm sure u know that by now.
Re: Between Goshen And Joeagbaje: Who Would You Listen To? by dare2think: 10:36am On Mar 01, 2012
FXKing2012:

Erm, why don't you just go straight to the point!!

Which 'Christian Brother' has done what you mentioned above?
Re: Between Goshen And Joeagbaje: Who Would You Listen To? by stepo707: 12:44pm On Mar 01, 2012
I would listen to goshen360 cos he speaks the truth
Re: Between Goshen And Joeagbaje: Who Would You Listen To? by Joagbaje(m): 1:09pm On Mar 01, 2012
diluminati:

Ive been waiting for you , youve not responded to my last post. Or do we discuss offline? My email is below
Re: Between Goshen And Joeagbaje: Who Would You Listen To? by Mbuk: 2:20pm On Mar 01, 2012
I suggest we have the Holy bible has a guide on whom we should listen to. Logic is not spirituality and should not be brought into spiritual things. I think joeagbaje has a sound scriptural backing for the edification of the body of Christ.
Re: Between Goshen And Joeagbaje: Who Would You Listen To? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 01, 2012
Logic should not be brought into spiritual things, but it's safe to do so when preaching

1. SOW and you shall REAP
2. BRING IN YOUR TITHES and I will bless you.

Logic should not be brought into these:

1. MASTURB@TION without THINKING
2. All other JOCircumvent's fillosofies cheesy
Re: Between Goshen And Joeagbaje: Who Would You Listen To? by crossman9(m): 3:33pm On Mar 01, 2012
Logic should not be brought into spiritual things, but it's safe to do so when preaching

Logic is one of the few areas of study taught in two different college departments:
Math and philosophy. The reason that logic can fit into two seemingly different categories is historical: Logic was founded by Aristotle and developed by philosophers for centuries. But, about 150 years ago, mathematicians found that logic was an indispensable tool for grounding their work as it became more and more abstract. One of the most important results of this overlap is formal logic, which takes ideas from philosophical logic and applies them in a mathematical framework. Formal logic is usually taught in philosophy departments as a purely computational (that is, mathematical) pursuit.

in “Christ Embassy” they get transformed into people that are hideous creature of twisted truths and “LOGIC” not relating to Christ or the image projected in the bible?

They have a form of Christ but are alien to the truth of Christ or any truth in the scriptures or real love and sincerity and peace in their heart? They don’t possess it in their actions?

what happened to reasoning from the scriptures, like the apostle Paul said to all believers

we are encouraged to do this use reason?

(KJV) Acts 17:2 And Paul, as his manner was, went in unto them, and three sabbath days reasoned with them out of the scriptures,
(KJV) Acts 17:3 Opening and alleging, that Christ must needs have suffered, and risen again from the dead; and that this Jesus, whom I preach unto you, is Christ.
In Thessalonica
(NIV) Acts 17:2 As was his custom, Paul went into the synagogue, and on three Sabbath days he reasoned with them from the Scriptures,
(NIV) Acts 17:3 explaining and proving that the Messiah had to suffer and rise from the dead. “This Jesus I am proclaiming to you is the Messiah,” he said.

Well the key word here was “Reason” a Greek concept?

The faculty of reason, rationality, or the faculty of discursive reason (in opposition to "intuitive reason"wink is a mental ability found in human beings and normally considered to be a definitive characteristic of human nature.[1] It is closely associated with such human activities as language, science, art, mathematics and philosophy.

Reason, like habit or intuition, is a means by which thinking comes from one idea to a related idea. But more specifically, it is the way rational beings propose and consider explanations concerning cause and effect, true and false, and what is good or bad. In contrast to reason as an abstract noun, a reason is a consideration which explains or justifies some event, phenomenon or behaviour.[2] The ways in which human beings reason through an argument are the subject of inquiries in the field of logic.

Reason is closely identified with the ability to self-consciously change beliefs, attitudes, traditions, and institutions, and therefore with the capacity for freedom and self-determination.[3]

Conclusion: Well all now need to use reasoning

this is not following the brook or streams of truth or living waters, which is the living word of God; here understanding of God Almighty is key? To these lost souls trap in the world of (Pastor Chris Oyakhilome) there just a lot of “monoforms“ who live in a "monochromic" environment of black and white in their truth; in where they are spiritually colour blind to see all the dimensions of the greater light of understanding and bright colour of truth to the scriptures. it is my opinion that almost all members of “Christ Embassy “ are spiritual colour blind to the word of God?
Re: Between Goshen And Joeagbaje: Who Would You Listen To? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Mar 01, 2012
What we call reason, they say 'The HOly spirit said'
What we call hunch, they say 'the Holy Spirit said'
What we call premonition, they say 'the holy sPirit said'

Like 'Jesus' walked 'blindly' on this earth, like he wasn't aware of what was going on around him.
Re: Between Goshen And Joeagbaje: Who Would You Listen To? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 01, 2012
just check out the church turn to market place thread and see a classic example of what i'm talking about.

Mbuk:

I suggest we have the Holy bible has a guide on whom we should listen to. Logic is not spirituality and should not be brought into spiritual things. I think joeagbaje has a sound scriptural backing for the edification of the body of Christ.

Pastor Jo, is this one of your creations? coz with just 3 posts i wonder what this dude knows
Re: Between Goshen And Joeagbaje: Who Would You Listen To? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Mar 01, 2012
Mbuk:

I suggest we have the Holy bible has a guide on whom we should listen to. Logic is not spirituality and should not be brought into spiritual things. I[s] think joeagbaje has a sound scriptural backing for the edification of the body of Christ. [/s]

I guess the guy just lost it here.

Joagbaje:

[size=18pt] Jesus definitely sold some stuff[/size]

shocked
Re: Between Goshen And Joeagbaje: Who Would You Listen To? by GreyBeard: 6:56pm On Mar 01, 2012
Goshen seems to successfully apply the messages in the bible by using his own revelations and I respect that.

Joagbaje on the other hand seems to follow the messages and intepretations of another man. BUT, if it is true that Joagbaje is a CE Pastor then no-one should expect anything less. Because only a fool would bite the hand that feeds him.

So if you ask me who expresses God's Word more independently - Goshen has my vote.
However, when it comes to who I would listen to - it's neither because the Word of God is sufficient for my spirit and sometimes that Word can come from either one of these guys. Even Joagbaje believe it or not - although I find that occurs very rarely  grin
Re: Between Goshen And Joeagbaje: Who Would You Listen To? by crossman9(m): 12:37am On Mar 02, 2012
diluminati (f)
Jerusalemecca

Re: Between Goshen And Joeagbaje: Who Would You Listen To?
« #59 on: Today at 06:18:55 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: Mbuk on Today at 02:20:38 PM

I guess the guy just lost it here.

Quote from: Joagbaje on Today at 03:52:35 PM
Jesus definitely sold some stuff

diluminati

Jesus never sold a thing please I love you and I like you but please don't make statement that are not based on truth or fact I know you love the truth but if you really want to learn the real truth join me on face book I will talk there I have secrets to share with you and no It is not the colour of my under wear please join me there I am not like any of these lost people who fight I am different inside? You may fight with the dummies from this cult they are going to hell with their pastor worship but you don’t have to go to hell?

and when I say hell I don’t mean some man dressed in a red suit with a pitch fork trying toast sinners like he is toasting marshmallows or some cartoon out of family guy.

Jesus is real and I was healed and I know you see all these dummies in the false churches worshiping a piece of stone? And yes I was in a catholic boy school if you’re wondering  my bottom is still virgin I never joined the quire group but I sing really well.

I love you in Jesus and he loves you very much.

I am sorry all you see is people fighting about Jesus
But it is not this way in the kingdom of God but the real Jesus is beautiful and when he healed me I was really ill and I read the bible
And I said this to God if your real heal me, and will preach to the junkies and the homeless and the rejected and make me smarter than other people.
And at this time I could not read and write properly and as I was speaking to the thin air I was thinking if people see me praying for real
For the first time they would think I was mentally ill and they would call the men in white suites to take me to a padded cell with my imaginary friend.

so I am praying and then suddenly I had this feeling start in my feet as I was crying it was warm and travelled up my legs into the upper legs and it went into my stomach it was really hot then it went in to my chest and I could not breath right and this warm feeling travelled into my head and it was a burning bright light and I have never been the same since that time?

I did not know what love was until this burning light come into my mind and after this I was a transformed person from that day forward, I was new inside sadly you have only been coming across people who give false testimony?

But I am the real deal I thought Jesus was just some dead guy on a church wall in fact I used to take my gun and shoot the church windows out? But a real encounter with Jesus changed this all it was not some creep in a white suit or some priest trying to bend me over and give me the Sunday best?

No it was the same Jesus in the bible?

Please come and get to know Jesus
He is real and living and active i am not like any man you have come across before?

yeshuafreind.godschild@facebook.com

Re: Between Goshen And Joeagbaje: Who Would You Listen To? by Nobody: 7:13am On Mar 02, 2012
@crossman

Seems you are reading my posts upside down. I didnt say Jesus sold some stuff. It was Pastor Joeagbaje who made that statement. We are waiting for him to come clarify his stand,and you can even see goshen tackling him on that matter https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-883166.32.html#msg10309034
Re: Between Goshen And Joeagbaje: Who Would You Listen To? by crossman9(m): 3:00pm On Mar 02, 2012
I was a little drunk last night but if you want talk on face book I would over joyed thank for the correction bless you what i said was true in my statement about my past life

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Are The Gentiles? Irrefutable Proof Modern-day Christianity Is False / Some Benefits Of Atheism / Why Did God Create An Imperfect World?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.