Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,233 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

She's Dating Me And Another Guy And I Dont Know What To Do - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Dating Me And Another Guy And I Dont Know What To Do (9484 Views)

His Girlfriend Was Sex Chatting With Another Guy. What Should He Do?! / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? / Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She's Dating Me And Another Guy And I Dont Know What To Do by funshint(m): 12:11am On Mar 02, 2012
D issue is nt 'bout wat u feel 4 her but d seezling Bleep and heavy banging she must be getting nw. Oh sorri shocked
Re: She's Dating Me And Another Guy And I Dont Know What To Do by freecocoa(f): 1:25am On Mar 02, 2012
grin grin grin OP wish you luck in your endless love journey with a ghost on the net.
Re: She's Dating Me And Another Guy And I Dont Know What To Do by Ranoscky(m): 6:54am On Mar 02, 2012
^ U dont believe that one can obtain a future wife from Net?
Re: She's Dating Me And Another Guy And I Dont Know What To Do by Leemak: 10:35am On Mar 02, 2012
Online luv sometimes creates more passion about d person u ar dating but believe me first day u see urselves d passion erodes away, so my guy i wil advice to drop d girl because she wil continue to date dt ur rival & again girls like guy who always physically take care of dem especially sex & countless romances, so u ar nt in her area dis is anoda reason u must drop her because she wil continue to hurt u, me personally know how hurt it is 4 girls cheating on guys, so take heart my guy & summon courage!
Re: She's Dating Me And Another Guy And I Dont Know What To Do by Tosinville(m): 10:44am On Mar 02, 2012
Engr B:
Guy you wicked oooooooo!!! You
have not catch a bird you
started sharing the part!!! if call
you call you domkey they will
say i have insulted somebody
not knowing that you are the
one that insulted yourself!!!!

LOL
Re: She's Dating Me And Another Guy And I Dont Know What To Do by Esinwaju: 11:12am On Mar 02, 2012
Say the truth OP. You are not in LOVE, you are simply in LUST and the mere thought of another guy sampling what you have been itching to sample for a while now is making you sick.
Re: She's Dating Me And Another Guy And I Dont Know What To Do by alacrity007: 11:38am On Mar 02, 2012
[color=#770077][/color]
Fools talk cos they want to talk while the wise talk cos they have something to say. Man follow ur heart and don't be afraid to express ur impression. You are the one to lead ur affair
Re: She's Dating Me And Another Guy And I Dont Know What To Do by mikfrank: 2:15pm On Mar 02, 2012
you are the cheat by the way,you knew she was dating yet you pierced yourself inside her heart and now you are asking of advice. anyway my advice is that you act cool,its okay she accepted you but wait and see her her first,always remember that the "other" is there b4 you so relax and see how tins work out first.b4 tinking of how to keep her to yourself alone,goodluck.
Re: She's Dating Me And Another Guy And I Dont Know What To Do by joeace2020(m): 4:13pm On Mar 02, 2012
mikfrank:

you are the cheat by the way,you knew she was dating yet you pierced yourself inside her heart and now you are asking of advice. anyway my advice is that you act cool,its okay she accepted you but wait and see her her first,always remember that the "other" is there b4 you so relax and see how tins work out first.b4 tinking of how to keep her to yourself alone,goodluck.

guy if a lady is over u like she was over me you nor go get choice am telling you but anywayz we've scheduled to meet sometime this month after some sensible advice i got here like yours,
Re: She's Dating Me And Another Guy And I Dont Know What To Do by joeace2020(m): 4:14pm On Mar 02, 2012
alacrity007:

[color=#770077][/color]
Fools talk cos they want to talk while the wise talk cos they have something to say. Man follow ur heart and don't be afraid to express ur impression. You are the one to lead ur affair

thanks!! you are one of the very very few adults left on nl
Re: She's Dating Me And Another Guy And I Dont Know What To Do by joeace2020(m): 4:24pm On Mar 02, 2012
Leemak:

Online luv sometimes creates more passion about d person u ar dating but believe me first day u see urselves d passion erodes away, so my guy i wil advice to drop d girl because she wil continue to date dt ur rival & again girls like guy who always physically take care of dem especially sex & countless romances, so u ar nt in her area dis is anoda reason u must drop her because she wil continue to hurt u, me personally know how hurt it is 4 girls cheating on guys, so take heart my guy & summon courage!

i said earlier that we would soon be together, so if dats her headache then lemme swallow the panadol, actually am thinking of telling her to slow things down cus she's damn too eager to be with me yet keeping with the oda guy, am only hoping that d voice i hear on the phone all the time matches those pictures on facebook and not just one big facade
Re: She's Dating Me And Another Guy And I Dont Know What To Do by joeace2020(m): 4:29pm On Mar 02, 2012
Kc0022000:

Stop thinking with your Joystick poster, pls use your head for once

i stopped long before you even learnt to spell your name

samtoye:

Wonders; they say can never end,  ignorance is bliss, OP, you kidding me? fell in love with someone you haven't seen? What planet are you from?

and wat difference does it make if am from jupiter, sometimes do you people question urselves why dating sites exists at all
Re: She's Dating Me And Another Guy And I Dont Know What To Do by mikfrank: 4:30pm On Mar 02, 2012
okay,jst be carefull and follow it one step at a time.goodluck.
Re: She's Dating Me And Another Guy And I Dont Know What To Do by joeace2020(m): 4:36pm On Mar 02, 2012
kpolli:

Dear Joseph, ur the infidel disturbing my Ijeoma's head baaaa. . .  She don dey misyarn to me cos of u. . . Watch boko haram trace u. . . Oloshi

i think most of the dumb comments belong to this category so i wud not bother answering to all of 'em, wat i can just say is simply wat is in the bible already and it was written to address people like you "The tongue of the wise useth knowledge aright: but the mouth of fools poureth out foolishness." shekena
Re: She's Dating Me And Another Guy And I Dont Know What To Do by joeace2020(m): 4:37pm On Mar 02, 2012
mikfrank:

okay,jst be carefull and follow it one step at a time.goodluck.

tanks i aappreciate
Re: She's Dating Me And Another Guy And I Dont Know What To Do by Obiefunafrancis: 8:32pm On Oct 31, 2014
A minits silent 4the soul of so called joe to rest in peace silly!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Conversation from a girlfriend to her boyfriend (photos) / If A Girl Visits You And Does Any Of This...it Means She Wants Sex!!! / Check Out This Slay Mama... With Nice Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.