Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,904 members, 7,817,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Everything Fails In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Everything Fails In Nigeria (826 Views)

Forgery: Ekweremadu Fails In Bid To Stop Judgment / Buhari Fails In Owerri •as APC Women Regret Protest Against Jonathan / APC Fails In Bid To Change House Leadership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Everything Fails In Nigeria by danielarem(m): 8:06pm On Feb 29, 2012
One gets the impression sometimes that there are Nigerians who wish that EVERYTHING fails in Nigeria over the next four 4 years simply because their choice did not become president. I hope that impression is wrong. Because IF everything fails in Nigeria over the next 4 years it is those on the lower economic chain that will suffer more not the people in the government of this world.
Nigeria will gain IF Ribadu & his committee even achieve 50% success in their TOR. As an oil industry operative yourself a more useful purpose will be served by sending to them whatever contributions you have that may aid their success. If after sending them your ideas they failed we would have been no worse off than we already are; If they succeed (even partially) then Nigeria would be a little better than it was yesterday. IMHO we need a strategy to get as much lemonade out of the lemon that a combination of PDP Buhari’s political naivety.
Wishing that everything fails is NOT a good strategy.
Re: Everything Fails In Nigeria by Lasinoh: 11:34pm On Feb 29, 2012
Only the government wishes that everything fails o.
They benefit from the non-working establishments around Nigeria.
You are preaching to choir o! cheesy
Re: Everything Fails In Nigeria by ak47mann(m): 11:37pm On Feb 29, 2012
Lasinoh:

Only the government wishes that everything fails o.
They benefit from the non-working establishments around Nigeria.
You are preaching to choir o! cheesy
am in the mood to phock big yarsh with anger, abeg can you pose ur A.S.S. for me pls cool cool cool
Re: Everything Fails In Nigeria by Lasinoh: 11:47pm On Feb 29, 2012
ak47mann:

am in the mood to phock big yarsh with anger, abeg can you pose ur A.S.S. for me pls cool cool cool

Ok. . . wink
Re: Everything Fails In Nigeria by ak47mann(m): 12:50am On Mar 01, 2012
Lasinoh:

Ok. . . wink
NAAH not that one, i want the one with thong on it i like to see the thong in-between the crack pls cool cool
Re: Everything Fails In Nigeria by igbaodun3: 1:10am On Mar 01, 2012
Everything fails everywhere . . . eventually. Its just a matter of time.

Is the OP Ibo?
Re: Everything Fails In Nigeria by igbaodun3: 1:14am On Mar 01, 2012
Lasinoh:

Ok. . .  wink

Your b/oo/bs look big. i dont think they are real? Are they?

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=dlattach;id=650988;type=avatar[/img]
Re: Everything Fails In Nigeria by ak47mann(m): 1:18am On Mar 01, 2012
^^^

This ideoott is on my face again these Yoruba people are irritating cool cool
Re: Everything Fails In Nigeria by bittyend(m): 1:18am On Mar 01, 2012
@Lasinoh

Lasinoh, my Yoruba queen - we need more pics oooohhhhh, Since it seems everything in naija is not working - at least a picture of your gigantic b.o.o.bs and "yansh" won't be bad ohhhh wink
Re: Everything Fails In Nigeria by ak47mann(m): 1:19am On Mar 01, 2012
bittyend:

@Lasinoh

Lasinoh, my Yoruba queen - we need more pics oooohhhhh, Since it seems everything in naija is not working - at least a picture of your gigantic b.o.o.bs and "yansh" won't be bad ohhhh wink
Go and Self-Service. fool cool
Re: Everything Fails In Nigeria by bittyend(m): 1:36am On Mar 01, 2012
Go and Self-Service. fool

Isn't that what you ebos do with akpu, oha and bitterleaf soup?,

Onye ara!

Otu nnegi!
Re: Everything Fails In Nigeria by Lasinoh: 2:50am On Mar 01, 2012
bittyend:

@Lasinoh

Oooooooooooooooooh! I my melons to be squeeeezed harrrrrrrrrrrd while being HIT with full force from 'behind'! wink

I just wanno pepper my h-enemies with my beautiful life first. wink
Bobby and nyansh will be for 'desert'! grin
If you are bold and beaurrrifoooooo show your 'AMERICAN' mansion with YOUR SPOUSE! tongue

Please, ask the Igbo man squeezing them every night darling! wink

igbaodun3:

Your b/oo/bs look big. i dont think they are real? Are they?

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=dlattach;id=650988;type=avatar[/img]

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Kill Comptroller Of Customs Incharge Of Yobe And Borno States / Africa Topic / Doctor Kidnapped In Warri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.