Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Pro-biafran Countries Send Reps To Ojukwu Burial - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pro-biafran Countries Send Reps To Ojukwu Burial (7441 Views)

Buhari To Ojukwu’s Mother In A 1984 Cartoon / Never Seen Pictures Of Ojukwu's Burial / Ta Orji Disgraced At Aba During Ojukwu Burial Rites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pro-biafran Countries Send Reps To Ojukwu Burial by Dainfamous: 6:56pm On Mar 01, 2012
sometime i feel sorry for some bigots that jumps on any igbos matter cheesy they look like little ninny's running around the garden sicking attention grin
Re: Pro-biafran Countries Send Reps To Ojukwu Burial by HighChief4(m): 9:31pm On Mar 01, 2012
RIP Ikemba. I have never seen a burial like this. Shows you are loved. Ije oma EzeIgbo
Re: Pro-biafran Countries Send Reps To Ojukwu Burial by odumchi: 9:49pm On Mar 01, 2012
baby-boy:

Was he a GENERAL?

He was a Colonel general (which is a senior general rank equivalent to an American four-star general).
Re: Pro-biafran Countries Send Reps To Ojukwu Burial by ichidodo: 9:53pm On Mar 01, 2012
Igbo kweenu, Igbo kwe zuo nu, Chei ojukwu a na. Chei. Ewoo
Re: Pro-biafran Countries Send Reps To Ojukwu Burial by dayokanu(m): 9:58pm On Mar 01, 2012
yarodin:

Is Adekunle even alive? I mean apart from NR is the man still relevant even in palm wine joints?

He was relevant in the lives of Igbos between 1967 and 1970
Re: Pro-biafran Countries Send Reps To Ojukwu Burial by abadaba(m): 10:08pm On Mar 01, 2012
yarodin:

Is Adekunle even alive? I mean apart from NR is the man still relevant even in palm wine joints?
He hasn't died yet, he is in a nursing home today in America diagnosed with dementia.
Re: Pro-biafran Countries Send Reps To Ojukwu Burial by asagal(f): 10:11pm On Mar 01, 2012
Desola:

At the end of the day, Nigeria got his head. I like that his coffin was indeed wrapped by the Nigerian flag to say hahahah, we had the last laugh. Bloody murderforker, rest in pieces!!!

We have agbari ojukwu in the sw. We use it for jollof rice. Muhehehehe,
i pity u. @ least he is widey celebratd n recognzd. bt wht abt u takn ik u wldnt die 1 day, i pray u rest in peace.mtchewwwwwwww!
Re: Pro-biafran Countries Send Reps To Ojukwu Burial by asagal(f): 10:13pm On Mar 01, 2012
RIP Ikemba. We ms u.
Re: Pro-biafran Countries Send Reps To Ojukwu Burial by Dede1(m): 10:31pm On Mar 01, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Are you serious old man ? Adekunle is incompetent yet he ordered his soldiers to kill anything killable and that was effectively done ? Why not tell me why your warlord with all his foreign expertise couldnt win the war ?

Do you amount to anything as you are running your putrid mouth on this forum the same way Adekunle ran his mouth in 1967? I guess you will not take your deluded self as competent. By the middle of 1969, the junk soldier was in Port Harcourt sending SOS to Lagos.

By this time in reference, 16th brigade under Major Etuk has be reduced to ineffective unit while 15th brigade under Major Makanjuola has been decommissioned. The 13th brigade under Major Oni was holed up in Igrinta by 52nd brigade of Biafran “S” division unit under Major Frank Okilo who was desperate to recapture Port Harcourt.

If you have few brain cells above your shoulders, you should ask why the loudmouthed GOC of 3MCDO was ingloriously reduced to traffic warden in Apapa Wharf. I say intellectual midget just think, olodo
Re: Pro-biafran Countries Send Reps To Ojukwu Burial by dayokanu(m): 10:35pm On Mar 01, 2012
abadaba:

He hasn't died yet, he is in a nursing home today in America diagnosed with dementia.

The way Ojuku was in a hospital bed deaf dumb and looking like ab imbec1le when everyone including his family deserted him
Re: Pro-biafran Countries Send Reps To Ojukwu Burial by Chyz2: 11:42pm On Mar 01, 2012
RIP Ikemba.
Re: Pro-biafran Countries Send Reps To Ojukwu Burial by abadaba(m): 11:51pm On Mar 01, 2012
dayokanu:

The way Ojuku was in a hospital bed deaf dumb and looking like ab imbec1le when everyone including his family deserted him
He is celebrated in even in death (. Ojukwu). I wonder who is going to celebrate your demented hero.
What did he call himself again when some Nigerians went to investigate his deteriorating mental issue. Oh I remember, he regarded himself as Abraham Lincoln. This is dserious. Jorobas should help the man out-Adekwunle
Re: Pro-biafran Countries Send Reps To Ojukwu Burial by dayokanu(m): 12:10am On Mar 02, 2012
^^ Adekunle is doing just fine

You need to worry about the mentality of Igbos who are celebrating the dead Ojuku but abandoned his sick body in a London hospital when he was rotting from STD he got from Biancar the National bicycle.

I didnt know you Igbos are these heartless. You hail a man as Ike-eba wuru wuru didnt vote for him as Senator in 1983

Didnt vote for him as president in 2003, Didnt even visit him in his hospital

When I visited London, I went to the hospital where he was admitted. His chief- of- staff was with him and I was told upon entering the ward that I should just hold his hand and speak; [size=18pt]that he could hear but he could not talk[/size]. I held his hand and greeted him, “Gburugburu,” that is Igwe of Igbo Land. He was a very good Catholic. I told him that he had suffered for the Igbo and that our mother, the Blessed Virgin Mary would take very good care of him.

I spoke to him, encouraged him but to tell you the truth, I was not happy at all with his situation. There was a Philipino nurse taking care of him, and his daughter was also there with him. [size=18pt]They were the only two people with him in that ward[/size]. I told the daughter that as she was taking care of her father, that our Lord would bless her and that her own children would pay her back by taking good care of her. Then, I left the hospital and since then, I have been saying Novena Mass for him so that our good Lord would take good care of him.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/12/in-london-ojukwu-was-lonely-dumb-igwe-nwokedi/

See wetin Igbos do Ike-eba now they are congregating to feast on his carcass.
Re: Pro-biafran Countries Send Reps To Ojukwu Burial by Onlytruth(m): 12:28am On Mar 02, 2012
I am so impressed and happy that these countrues which supported Biafra sent reps to Ojukwu's burial.
This is very significant because it shows that they are very proud of their role in supporting us.
God bless them! cool
Re: Pro-biafran Countries Send Reps To Ojukwu Burial by pazienza(m): 1:17am On Mar 02, 2012
Onlytruth:

I am so impressed and happy that these countrues which supported Biafra sent reps to Ojukwu's burial.
This is very significant because it shows that they are very proud of their role in supporting us.
God bless them! cool

God is certainly blessing them,didn't we watch zambia and ivory coast battle in AFCON finals,while super chicken didn't even qualify for the tournament.
Re: Pro-biafran Countries Send Reps To Ojukwu Burial by Onlytruth(m): 1:31am On Mar 02, 2012
pazienza:

God is certainly blessing them,d[b]idn't we watch zambia and ivory coast battle in AFCON finals[/b],while super chicken didn't even qualify for the tournament.

Hmm, never even thought of this!
This coincidence God's blessing is happening when Ojukwu is about to be buried.
Got to be God speaking boldly. cool
Re: Pro-biafran Countries Send Reps To Ojukwu Burial by darne(m): 3:27am On Mar 02, 2012
Hmmmm Okay Here I Come On You Biafrans,, Lets Hear You Cry ! grin grin grin I See You @Bluetooth SAY NO TO BIAFRA !!! tongue

Eziachi:

To the extent that you are jealous of a dead person whose only crime to you is that he came from a different ethnic tribe from you, mean your problem need God's direct intervention and in the next breath you call yourself a Nigerian.
What does being a Nigeria means to you? Me, my tribe, for my tribe and my village but their oil money and their sweat.
If he was draped in in Biafran flag you will find it an issue, he was drape in th cursed Nigerian FLAG, its causing a nightmare to be thinking of turning a carnibal of his head.
Turning a carnibal just to satisfy your orgie of hate?
You need more than human help.

Eziachi Watch Your Mouth, Dont Bite More than You`ll Ever Chew angry angry angry, We`re Glad That Guy Died As A Nigerian tongue And I`m Still Wondering Why All The Hype ? Why Celebrate Him Like He Actually Did A Good Thing? Mtchew That Guy Neeeds To Rest In Pieces Not In Peace Because He Never Wished For Peace In The First Place And The Same Goes To Any Of His Cabal Or Acquaintances Interested In Making BIAFRA A success They`ll all Rest In Pieces angry angry,, ONE NIGERIA !! cool cool cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hon Garba May Have Influenced Judiciary To Rule In His Favour - Niger Group Alle / Just In: Buhari Shocks Oshiomole, Endorse His Removal As APC National Chairman / 1,000 Boko Haram Terrorists Prosecuted, 500 Jailed, Says Military

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.