Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,996 members, 7,821,476 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

A Little Advice Here Plzzzzz! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Little Advice Here Plzzzzz! (958 Views)

Little Advice To Some Of Our Ladies / Pls I Need Your Advice Here / My Little Advice For Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Little Advice Here Plzzzzz! by fr3ddi3(m): 12:38pm On Mar 01, 2012
There is this girl i knew way back in sec sch days. I met her recently and askd her out, coz i really luv her. She gave me a NO, bt her action has been YES and we hav been seeing each oda for abt 5months now, Recently, i told her abt how i really feel abt her, and my plans for her if she culd accept me and be serious, bt she said maybe i shld move on with someone else coz she loves me and doznt want to hurt me. I dont really undastand why she wuld say dat, coz she still shows concern abt me. I NEED UR ADVICE PIPO. cry
Re: A Little Advice Here Plzzzzz! by Sijo01(f): 1:18pm On Mar 01, 2012
fr3ddi3:

There is this girl i knew way back in sec sch days. I met her recently and askd her out, coz i really luv her. She gave me a NO, bt her action has been YES and we hav been seeing each oda for abt 5months now, Recently, i told her abt how i really feel abt her, and my plans for her if she culd accept me and be serious, bt she said maybe i shld move on with someone else coz she loves me and doznt want to hurt me. I dont really undastand why she wuld say dat, coz she still shows concern abt me. I NEED UR ADVICE PIPO. cry

mi fink she gat a serious date.
undecided undecided
Re: A Little Advice Here Plzzzzz! by fr3ddi3(m): 1:31pm On Mar 01, 2012
Thanx, bt are u talkin from experience?? Dont get offended by my qstn, i jst want to knw wat next to do.
Re: A Little Advice Here Plzzzzz! by ng4am(f): 1:32pm On Mar 01, 2012
Maybe there is something she needs in a man u lack and she don't want to leave u hrtbroken when she finds that, so my advice move on.
Re: A Little Advice Here Plzzzzz! by fr3ddi3(m): 1:44pm On Mar 01, 2012
@ng4am:
Thanx for ur advice. Sometym ago, she made a similar statement, and i gave her some space, but she wouldn't let me be. Its like the more i give her attention, the less serious she'l be. Dis is the reason am more confuzed
Re: A Little Advice Here Plzzzzz! by Sijo01(f): 1:51pm On Mar 01, 2012
fr3ddi3:

Thanx, bt are u talkin from experience?? Dont get offended by my qstn, i jst want to knw wat next to do.

Not talkin frm experience but wit experience!
Re: A Little Advice Here Plzzzzz! by ng4am(f): 1:51pm On Mar 01, 2012
Its obvious she likes u that why she does not want to let go now, but don't be suprised when she finds what she's looking for she won't ve ur time again
Re: A Little Advice Here Plzzzzz! by AustinG1(m): 1:52pm On Mar 01, 2012
She seem a nice girl, thats the best answer u could ever get, so appreciate her for being real nd truthful, respect urself and ur heart ( dont know if its broken or not) and move on to the next girl, if u insist, i assure u, u wont like the season 2,
Re: A Little Advice Here Plzzzzz! by Sijo01(f): 1:54pm On Mar 01, 2012
fr3ddi3:

@ng4am:
Thanx for ur advice. Sometym ago, she made a similar statement, and i gave her some space, but she wouldn't let me be. Its like the more i give her attention, the less serious she'l be. Dis is the reason am more confuzed

she's using u as her Solace!
Re: A Little Advice Here Plzzzzz! by fr3ddi3(m): 2:02pm On Mar 01, 2012
A big THANKS to evry one of u, u guys ROCK cool
I think am back on track again. More specific advice, comments, suggestions, and possible SMACKING are welcomd though tongue.
PEACE!!!
Re: A Little Advice Here Plzzzzz! by Beync(f): 3:12pm On Mar 01, 2012
Ask her if she is into any serious relationship. If she is then u can see that's the reason she doesn't want to be serious with u even thou she likes u. If she is not into any rltshp then it might be she just like u but not exactly what she wants.
Re: A Little Advice Here Plzzzzz! by mobf: 3:27pm On Mar 01, 2012
Give this to her,

Re: A Little Advice Here Plzzzzz! by Harbb: 1:02am On Mar 02, 2012
My friend just move like she told you

(1) (Reply)

Ladies can u date n marry a guy dat's a 'SISSY'?? / Pls Ladies And Gents I Need Advice Asap!!! / Food For Thought.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.