Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,643 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

High Tuition Fees Of American Colleges? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / High Tuition Fees Of American Colleges? (696 Views)

Afe Babalola University Hikes Fees Of Medical Students From 1.7m to 2.6m / Tuition Fees Of Public Universities In Nigeria / Re-high Tuition Fees On Missionary Universities, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

High Tuition Fees Of American Colleges? by aslan(m): 10:48am On Mar 02, 2012
I've been visiting the websites of some American colleges lately and I found out that their tuition fee is a little higher than i expected. I mean paying about $40,000 per year for out of state students is kind of too expensive. So I was wondering if there was a way an aspiring student can cut the total cost by following some kind of budget. I mean I have a cousin who is studying astronomy in America and i don't think she pays that much. A solid advice would be much appreciated, please.
Re: High Tuition Fees Of American Colleges? by goody06(f): 1:17pm On Mar 02, 2012
There are institutions that grant Scholarship
in which it reduces your tuition fee, if you can
get such ones, it will reduce the school fees
if not, the school in US is on high side
Re: High Tuition Fees Of American Colleges? by tmed1(m): 5:39pm On Mar 02, 2012
Check Troy State University(Alabama) and Lee univerity.There admission process is fairly easy.And i think it's a little bit cheaper compared to the ones your checked.And you can also visit Berea college.it is a free tuition university-though the requirement are fairly high.But if you are very intellectual, t[b]hen you will be on poin[/b]t.

(1) (Reply)

Will Uniben Admit Students Into The Factulty Of Medicine This Year? / Cut Off Marks 4 Post Utme / The Wonders Of Science

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.