Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Jonathan Will Occupy Aso Rock For 8 Years – Asari Dokubo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Will Occupy Aso Rock For 8 Years – Asari Dokubo (13943 Views)

Patience Jonathan Threw Bianca Ojukwu Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ-Kemi / Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium / 2014 Osun Guber Poll: Who Will Occupy Bola Ige House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Will Occupy Aso Rock For 8 Years – Asari Dokubo by BBDelta(m): 3:26pm On Mar 03, 2012
NORTH, SOUTH, EAST OR WEST, Let the Best be in AUTHORITY, For ASARI DOKUNBO or whatever He  is called, I no Blame am, Na Vanguard I Blame when dey no get Moral Status of Reporting for their Media, Dey Listen to What a man like that has to say,  Once you have carried Gun illegally secret or openly, annesty or plotical aid, you should be treated with disdain, PERIOD.
Re: Jonathan Will Occupy Aso Rock For 8 Years – Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 03, 2012
BBDelta:

NORTH, SOUTH, EAST OR WEST, Let the Best be in AUTHORITY, For ASARI DOKUNBO or whatever He  is called, I no Blame am, Na Vanguard I Blame when dey no get Moral Status of Reporting for their Media, Dey Listen to What a man like that has to say,  Once you have carried Gun illegally secret or openly, annesty or plotical aid, you should be treated with disdain, PERIOD.

Stop talking to somebody's hero like that,an ijaw hero for that matter.
Re: Jonathan Will Occupy Aso Rock For 8 Years – Asari Dokubo by onyewec3: 3:33pm On Mar 03, 2012
GEJ has the right to contest in 2015 as provided by the constitution. Its left for the electorate to decide on that.but I feel I wil av to wait after his 1sst tenure to access his performance so far and if he has done credittably,I wil vote for him even though I didn't av the opportunity to vote in 2011.
Re: Jonathan Will Occupy Aso Rock For 8 Years – Asari Dokubo by ushafe(m): 3:49pm On Mar 03, 2012
To a very large extend asari is right, we have six geopolitical zones i think that defined the sharing formular enough, our next president should come from a zone that has not produce as much as the northerns,
Re: Jonathan Will Occupy Aso Rock For 8 Years – Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 3:52pm On Mar 03, 2012
Finally, They have seen what ojukwu saw!! South south should go to hell!! Confirm blazes!!

Dey betrayed d igbos, let dem go deir way!
Re: Jonathan Will Occupy Aso Rock For 8 Years – Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 03, 2012
Imanuelle:

Finally, They have seen what ojukwu saw!! South south should go to hell!! Confirm blazes!!

oops now somebody is talking sense.
Re: Jonathan Will Occupy Aso Rock For 8 Years – Asari Dokubo by KINGwax(m): 3:57pm On Mar 03, 2012
Obijulius:

yaribas pls pray & fast 4 subsided suferin afta nigeria breaks up, since sufferin is inevitable. instead of talkin trash here
when you're a foo|, it's so clearly shown! U think yorubas don't have oil? Sorry man. Or shall we talk of bitumen, coal, reserved gold, limestone and all? You're a nice foo|. Even without having total control of d oil, we have seen d lenght yourpeople are willing to go in amassing wealth and grabbing power. Your can ojukwu can alwys be a perfect example of blood-sucking-power-thirsty sucker!
Re: Jonathan Will Occupy Aso Rock For 8 Years – Asari Dokubo by nelsonehi: 3:58pm On Mar 03, 2012
obaghatokpere, come what may, jonathan will rule nigeria for 8years
Re: Jonathan Will Occupy Aso Rock For 8 Years – Asari Dokubo by VoodooDoll(m): 4:04pm On Mar 03, 2012
GEJ has been president or vice president for almost 5 years now. Still nothing tangible to show for it. GEJ is a parasite.
Re: Jonathan Will Occupy Aso Rock For 8 Years – Asari Dokubo by AGBORMAN1(m): 4:06pm On Mar 03, 2012
On a serious note, i think GEJ should rule Nigeria for 4 or 8 years.

Then my Igbo brother should take over from GEJ & rule Nigeria for 8 solid years.

Middle belt take over from Southeat & rule Nigeria  for 8 years.

If the Core Norths are not happy; they can form their own Boko haram republic.

I hate most of the northern politicians because they are supporting BOKO HARAM because
they lost POWER.
The north are shouting for one Nigeria because of NIGER DELTA OIL.

OVER & OUT
Re: Jonathan Will Occupy Aso Rock For 8 Years – Asari Dokubo by Dainfamous: 4:07pm On Mar 03, 2012
KINGwax:

when you're a foo|, it's so clearly shown! U think yorubas don't have oil? Sorry man. Or shall we talk of bitumen, coal, reserved gold, limestone and all? You're a nice foo|. Even without having total control of d oil, we have seen d lenght yourpeople are willing to go in amassing wealth and grabbing power. Your can ojukwu can alwys be a perfect example of blood-sucking-power-thirsty sucker!
my friend he is not lying Yorubas are part of the parasite that why you look-up 2 north for action,
Re: Jonathan Will Occupy Aso Rock For 8 Years – Asari Dokubo by Dainfamous: 4:08pm On Mar 03, 2012
if they dont like it they should brake away sad sad
Re: Jonathan Will Occupy Aso Rock For 8 Years – Asari Dokubo by htajz: 4:10pm On Mar 03, 2012
Imanuelle:

Finally,  They have seen what ojukwu saw!! South south should go to hell!! Confirm blazes!!

shut up there, issac boro and ojukwu clearly had a misunderstanding , nobody is sure what really happened, after all it was ironsi who crushed our first seccdesion attempt led by boro. if you dont know what to say just shut your trap.

KINGwax:

get the fu, ck out of here, did you see anybody mention yoruba here, you people are always looking for attention, if you dont like jonattan simply take your oil,bitumen or whatever and walk away trusty me the south south wont blink an eye infact it might be the opportunity we have been looking for to also walk away, ewedu chewing goat, parasitic almajiro cousin. go and blame obasanjo for making you yorubas poorer than you were before he entered for 8 years.
Re: Jonathan Will Occupy Aso Rock For 8 Years – Asari Dokubo by htajz: 4:14pm On Mar 03, 2012
VoodooDoll:

GEJ has been president or vice president for almost 5 years now. Still nothing tangible to show for it. GEJ is a parasite.

how about you suggest to your governors to use your state allocation wisely rather than spending it on their girlfriends and buying houses abroad. learn to operate your state as a company that way you wont care what fg does after all your state contributes nothing.
Re: Jonathan Will Occupy Aso Rock For 8 Years – Asari Dokubo by htajz: 4:19pm On Mar 03, 2012
BBDelta:

rubbish , nigeria can no longer operate on that , you think nigerians are fools, if after johnattan a northerner enters and after that say another norther or yoruba enter will you go and tell igbos let the best man win? better wake up the seed of disunity planted by awolowo and the northern oligarchy plus the civil war saga have finally matured. as for asari you can call him whatever you want but it wont change the fact that he speaks the truth and in the best interest of the ijaw nation, its people and its resources.
Re: Jonathan Will Occupy Aso Rock For 8 Years – Asari Dokubo by Aderupoko2: 4:19pm On Mar 03, 2012
Run, Jonathan run, !!!Let all the sycophants come out and sing
Re: Jonathan Will Occupy Aso Rock For 8 Years – Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 03, 2012
I didn't vote for him before, but dis time, iwill vote for him, Htjaz or whatever, U re soo much of a foolish fool!
Re: Jonathan Will Occupy Aso Rock For 8 Years – Asari Dokubo by newslive(f): 4:27pm On Mar 03, 2012
lets wait n c kiss

Re: Jonathan Will Occupy Aso Rock For 8 Years – Asari Dokubo by kizito96(m): 4:33pm On Mar 03, 2012
This is not a matter of bravado, Dokubo will cause trouble in this country with his loud mouth. This man lives in Cotonou and only comes into Nigeria and make noise when he is broke to get some money by making noise. If he is so patriotic, why did not live with his people and serve them instead of living outside the country?
Re: Jonathan Will Occupy Aso Rock For 8 Years – Asari Dokubo by AGBORMAN1(m): 4:39pm On Mar 03, 2012
Every state must develop their own state, with their God given resources
and contribute to national purse for the development of Nigeria Plc.

Stop depending on Niger Delta Oil.  OK.

South South & southeast has suffered too long.
Power belongs to every citizen of Nigeria.

Can i say this:  Loud & Clear

The next president after GEJ MUST be an Igbo man, then Middle belt.

Who is not happy should brake away & leave us in peace.
Re: Jonathan Will Occupy Aso Rock For 8 Years – Asari Dokubo by jidewin(m): 4:45pm On Mar 03, 2012
*YAWNS* bro asari,na which post u wan make jona dash you sef?,boy loaf don dey rigmarole dey enjoy big position and dey spend like wohtaa.
Re: Jonathan Will Occupy Aso Rock For 8 Years – Asari Dokubo by Spiritmask: 4:45pm On Mar 03, 2012
Re: Jonathan Will Occupy Aso Rock For 8 Years – Asari Dokubo by baslone: 4:46pm On Mar 03, 2012
Asari has been paid to pass the message across. Personally, I believe GEJ iz behind all these secrity tension around the nation-he'll definitely get all the pity he needs to ruin the nation. I'm iη support of his spending the 8yrs! One thing that is guaranteed is- he'll surely be the last president of the nation called NIGERIA!
Re: Jonathan Will Occupy Aso Rock For 8 Years – Asari Dokubo by BetaThings: 4:48pm On Mar 03, 2012
AGBOR-MAN:

On a serious note, i think GEJ should rule Nigeria for 4 or 8 years.

Then my Igbo brother should take over from GEJ & rule Nigeria for 8 solid years.

Middle belt take over from Southeat & rule Nigeria  for 8 years.

If the Core Norths are not happy; they can form their own Boko haram republic.

I hate most of the northern politicians because they are supporting BOKO HARAM because
they lost POWER.
The north are shouting for one Nigeria because of NIGER DELTA OIL.

OVER & OUT

Which is the core North?
How long has the core North and Middle Belt ruled for?
Re: Jonathan Will Occupy Aso Rock For 8 Years – Asari Dokubo by BetaThings: 4:52pm On Mar 03, 2012
Spiritmask:

Gudluck must rule for 8 years, after dat another son of niger delta (imo state) will rule for another 8 years, If dis con3 is still one b4 2015. I cant wait more longer 2 see a republic frm d niger delta (ondo not among). But i knw we r going 2 extend our map 2 enugu.
This is zoning
And you declared zoning unconstitutional last year!
Re: Jonathan Will Occupy Aso Rock For 8 Years – Asari Dokubo by Btruth: 4:55pm On Mar 03, 2012
How many people are counting Dokubo to be serious? A man that has no good record for himself? A silly like him will always be making a fuse out of his words. Has Dokubo not personally & verbally attacked President Jonathan in the past? He is a silly cow. Nigerians will decide who rule over them come 2015.
Re: Jonathan Will Occupy Aso Rock For 8 Years – Asari Dokubo by Jilo83(m): 5:00pm On Mar 03, 2012
yoruba
manpower: yes
fuel: yes (ondo state)
food: yes
lime stone: yes(ogun state)
gold: yes (osun state)
marble: yes(oyo state)
sea port: yes etc
stop that ur fucking nonsense!
Yoruba will not suffer laelae.
Re: Jonathan Will Occupy Aso Rock For 8 Years – Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 03, 2012
Btruth:

How many people are counting Dokubo to be serious? A man that has no good record for himself? A silly like him will always be making a fuse out of his words. Has Dokubo not personally & verbally attacked President Jonathan in the past? He is a silly cow. Nigerians will decide who rule over them come 2015.

Thank God the SW and middle belt now know who the real enemies are, they voted unwisely in the last election.

Jilo83:

yoruba
manpower: yes
fuel: yes (ondo state)
food: yes
lime stone: yes(ogun state)
gold: yes (osun state)
marble: yes(oyo state)
sea port: yes etc
stop that ur bleeping nonsense!
Yoruba will not suffer laelae.
pls add cocoa and Palm kernel to that list. naija was relying on those commodities before they discovered the cursed black gold.
Re: Jonathan Will Occupy Aso Rock For 8 Years – Asari Dokubo by Spiritmask: 5:08pm On Mar 03, 2012
T
Re: Jonathan Will Occupy Aso Rock For 8 Years – Asari Dokubo by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 5:13pm On Mar 03, 2012
Absolutely, in line with the constitution for GEJ to seek a second term. Absolutely, nothing wrong with that.
Re: Jonathan Will Occupy Aso Rock For 8 Years – Asari Dokubo by ziccoit: 5:26pm On Mar 03, 2012
I pray he attempts that. I want to see how silly Nigerians  are. 8yrs ko 18yrs ni.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Owerri: The Most Modern City In Southeast_pix / 9th Assembly: APC Leaders Lobby PDP Lawmakers To Support Lawan / Tinubu Should Retire From Politics – Arewa Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.