Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Jonathan Will Occupy Aso Rock For 8 Years – Asari Dokubo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Will Occupy Aso Rock For 8 Years – Asari Dokubo (13947 Views)

Patience Jonathan Threw Bianca Ojukwu Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ-Kemi / Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium / 2014 Osun Guber Poll: Who Will Occupy Bola Ige House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Will Occupy Aso Rock For 8 Years – Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 03, 2012
Re: Jonathan Will Occupy Aso Rock For 8 Years – Asari Dokubo by otele(m): 8:44pm On Mar 03, 2012
Is obasanjo the best SW could offer? They even offered him twice.
Is IBB the best the north could offer? Or shagari? Or yara'dua?

If all Nigeria can produce are a series of corrupt leadership then the SS has a right to produce their own. And the middle belt and south east should warm up for theirs too. Until we are capable of bringin up sound leaders who will lead and people won't care where they are from.

Until then, let us rotate the ineptitude in peace or violence will spread. When all those my stubborn Igbo brothers finally learn that they are unwanted in the north, and run down south to their states, let's see who the killers up north will kill next, or if they'll come down south to kill. Those uncircumcised philistines who live by blood.
Re: Jonathan Will Occupy Aso Rock For 8 Years – Asari Dokubo by ochukoccna: 8:45pm On Mar 03, 2012
As for Ebele returning in 2015, tell Asari he's a false prophet grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Will Occupy Aso Rock For 8 Years – Asari Dokubo by otele(m): 8:52pm On Mar 03, 2012
greateros:

2012 in Nigeria - No stable power supply! unemployment on the very high! Security Zero! Terrorism on the rise! 87% population living in abject poverty! Unaccountability in governance! Corruption on the very high! criminals and outlaws sitting on strategic positions in governance and turning to government mouth piece!

And yet the citizens are busy discussing ethnicity and not performance!

What a fukedup country! cry cry

It didn't start in 2012 you goat-head. And it won't end in 2012. We may start to turn thins around if we are serious but we are not a serious nation. Yes, Nigerians don't deserve a pod government.

In this country, in 21sr century, we saw a consistent massacre of Igbo xtians in the north including Xmas day, people kept quiet. Igbos wept. Nothing happened. Yet when gas prizes rose up recently the country exploded. And everyone was concerned why the igbos didn't protest so badly like the west and north protested. What a crappy society. That's how cheaply you value life other than yours? The igbos were still bleeding. Wondering if they are still Nigerians and all the social media was interested in was that they didn't protest as vehemently as the others. Even reports showe that the gas prices were already hIgh in the east long before the subsidy removal.

Nonsense. You can't build a great nation from a creepy people.every yr igbos and xtians are killed up north, nobody cares. And you expect Nigeria to rise? The blood of the innocent cries to God daily. God is not dead. Nothing good will happen to suh a nation until the people change from evil. Until then, let us peacefully produce incompetent leaders from the various zones.
Re: Jonathan Will Occupy Aso Rock For 8 Years – Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 03, 2012
Useless fools.
Re: Jonathan Will Occupy Aso Rock For 8 Years – Asari Dokubo by ochukoccna: 8:56pm On Mar 03, 2012
Is obasanjo the best SW could offer? They even offered him twice.
Is IBB the best the north could offer? Or shagari? Or yara'dua?

All the above were offered by the Cabal i.e NPN and PDP

If all Nigeria can produce are a series of corrupt leadership then the SS has a right to produce their own. And the middle belt and south east should warm up for theirs too. Until we are capable of bringin up sound leaders who will lead and people won't care where they are from.

So all the tribes must gang ra-pe Nigeria before we get good leadership?
SMH.
So we have to continue been classified with Somalia and Afghanistan? embarassed embarassed embarassed
Please remove your ethnic goggles to see reality
Re: Jonathan Will Occupy Aso Rock For 8 Years – Asari Dokubo by bakila: 9:03pm On Mar 03, 2012
Obijulius:

@jmoore: u wish. Pls remind urself dat he can change his mind. Its a right and its backed by d constitution.
Even though I am not jmoore, it is not backed by the constitution cos he would have spent ten years or twelve years as president, by 2015, and would have taken the oath of office and allegience three times.
It seems however, this thread is mote about the north not seeing presidential power. MeThink its fine if the Governors will do thier jobs, which like their collegues in other parts of nigeria is not an agenda in their plate.
Re: Jonathan Will Occupy Aso Rock For 8 Years – Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 03, 2012
Re: Jonathan Will Occupy Aso Rock For 8 Years – Asari Dokubo by Beaf: 9:30pm On Mar 03, 2012
BlackBaron:

Is Jona the best SS could offer us,

this Dumbo President is more suited to preside over animal farm with his zoology degree.

Any other person and I prolly wouldn't bat an eyelid. Now an agbero trying to dictate, to me it's wishful thinking.  undecided

Look around you, look in the mirror, check ya neighbour wellu wellu! Are they humans or animals?
GEJ is more than qualified to lead you (animal or not).

bakila:

Even though I am not jmoore, it is not backed by the constitution cos he would have spent ten years or twelve years as president, by 2015, and would have taken the oath of office and allegience three times.
It seems however, this thread is mote about the north not seeing presidential power. MeThink its fine if the Governors will do thier jobs, which like their collegues in other parts of nigeria is not an agenda in their plate.

Lol!
Did you find that interpretation of the constitution in Okija forest? Make sure you appear with strong jas men to recite that stuff in 2015, cos it will only lawyers sit down and weep, and judges set their dogs on you.
Re: Jonathan Will Occupy Aso Rock For 8 Years – Asari Dokubo by Emmaesty(f): 9:31pm On Mar 03, 2012
hm mm eight years
Re: Jonathan Will Occupy Aso Rock For 8 Years – Asari Dokubo by Kolababa: 9:35pm On Mar 03, 2012
Contest in 2015 under PDP?
Dont you know that what favoured him to win PDP primary in 2011 was that most of the northern governors who control the states delegates were seeking re-election. They hinged their coming back to power on presidency. That is, if Jonathan returns, they return but if Jonathan did not return, they would not return. But in 2015, they would have completed their two terms. So they can call bushit of Jonathan in PDP primary come 2015.
Re: Jonathan Will Occupy Aso Rock For 8 Years – Asari Dokubo by noiseless: 10:10pm On Mar 03, 2012
Haa haa! i was gonna say amu macaroni.   To the topic,thank God for Jonathan, coming from a zone that have been using as Guinea pig like the igbos have been used,and that he was disgusted by what he saw and the evil and secret government program on how to sacrifice blood of the poor by denying certain ethnic groups any significant position in the country, while at the same time using the resources that come from their land to buy the tools or pay off agents that will silence their voice.  All the things we now know about the nigerian govt have been there and they have been doing the cover up games for themselves, none has been in the open, now obasanjo brought Jonathan purposely to deceive the people of niger delta and calm them down since their son has been given the "vice president",without known that yaradua could  die in office the way he died,i'm certain that if they knew that yaradua would die in office there would be no way they could have let Jonathan smell the seat of vice president, also i'm so glad with his courage to wrestling them on the transformation agenda, even though some think it's too slow but we must understand that the country he took over was dead and buried,so if left for me i will say 4yrs is not enough for him to complete the work he and some of his team started as long as this CONCENTRATION CAMP called nigeria is still around. IMAGINE THE MILLITARY DASHING OUT OIL BOCKS TO THEIR FRIENDS AND FAMILIES,OIL BLOCKS JUST BECAUSE THE HAVE GUNS AND THE COMMAND OF TANKS,HOW MANY PEOPLE OF THE OIL PRODUCING COMMUNITIES HAVE OIL BLOCKS? IS THIS NOT ECONOMIC GENOCIDE AGAINST OTHER PEOPLE?
REALKINGSON:

likewise,asari dokubo is igboman.amu gbara ngo
Re: Jonathan Will Occupy Aso Rock For 8 Years – Asari Dokubo by otele(m): 10:22pm On Mar 03, 2012
greateros:

cant get your reason for the insult.

besides, why are u ranting?

Oh! i just saw your monika! Otele indeed! embarassed embarassed

Have you taken your medication today? undecided undecided

If ignominous silence over the regular killing of igbos and xtians in the north, and the systematic dehumanization of same for over 40yrs is not enough for you to insult a people then I wonder where your brain is. You don't need medications bc your problem is in born wickedness. What you need is prayer and fasting.

Nigeria has been living off oil from the Niger delta while subdueing the people. Killing igbos in the north and you think there'll be peace and progress? Get a head, put some brain in it. You can't have good leaders bc the people are not good.

Some people blame NPN, others PDP, well, try NPC, Military regime, interim govt. we've even had reverend fathers as governors. No progress. The people are wicked. People like you who are so har hearted you don't even recognize evil. And you expect a good govt. No way. Ghana will rise, Botswana, Angola etc. Nigeria will remain in this pathetic and comatose state until te wickedness is washed away. It doesn't look like that's about to happen.

Waiting for good leader! Try another political party, try parliamentary democracy, try monarchy, try communism, try anything, it won't work.
Re: Jonathan Will Occupy Aso Rock For 8 Years – Asari Dokubo by Dainfamous: 10:38pm On Mar 03, 2012
^^^

This is nothing but the truth,
Re: Jonathan Will Occupy Aso Rock For 8 Years – Asari Dokubo by flexdee(m): 10:39pm On Mar 03, 2012
Can somebody tell this "rebel" to shut his stinking mouth for once.

Though i dont have any problem with south-south or south-east becoming president come 2015. Let the Northerner also siddon dey look.

But you need to produce another president cuz GEJ still remain a clueless president.
Re: Jonathan Will Occupy Aso Rock For 8 Years – Asari Dokubo by IYANGBALI: 10:51pm On Mar 03, 2012
pray he finishes this 4 years first,with the way he is running his government i do not see him coming back in 2015,he is not smart at all no thanks to too much gulder and harp
Re: Jonathan Will Occupy Aso Rock For 8 Years – Asari Dokubo by klas(m): 10:53pm On Mar 03, 2012
Areas of Nigeria which are generally referred to as belonging to the Middle Belt are: Kwara State, Kogi State, Benue State, Plateau State, Nasarawa State, Niger State, Adamawa State and Taraba State. Also included are the southern parts of Kaduna State, Zuru area of Kebbi State, Tafawa Balewa and Bogoro areas of Bauchi State, Tangale and Waja areas of Gombe State and the southern parts of Borno State (Biu area).

From the above definition, Balewa (7 years), Gowon (9 years), Babangida(8 years) and Abubakar (1year). All from middle-belt totalling 25 years compared to the core north (Murtala, Shagari, Abacha & Yaradua) 12 years leadership and the west (obj1, obj2 & Shonekan) 12 years leadership should make us question our penchant to always dump all the blame of Nigeria's leadership problem at the doorstep of the so called core north.
Re: Jonathan Will Occupy Aso Rock For 8 Years – Asari Dokubo by Dainfamous: 11:00pm On Mar 03, 2012
once middle belt comes with us the rest is history!! other regions will lose out no doubt that means we got 4 out of 6 wink wink the two can rule themselves and create more sharia states  cool
Re: Jonathan Will Occupy Aso Rock For 8 Years – Asari Dokubo by klas(m): 11:11pm On Mar 03, 2012
^^^ I don't know whether you were responding to the post above yours. But the question is if the middle belt have led for 25 years compared to the core north of 12 years, why are we seeing them as victims of power rather than the holders of power?  Why do we feel we need them as allies or that they want us as allies? I use 'we' here in the context of all 'non core northerners'
Re: Jonathan Will Occupy Aso Rock For 8 Years – Asari Dokubo by onome25(m): 12:04am On Mar 04, 2012
Pls don't qoute my bad bt i must really say something about the Yorubas.yoruba are sell out because i can't imagine when a yoruba man became an hausa man to indulge in:
1. Killing nama[ cow ]
2. Becoming almajiris in the north
3. Imitating the hausa in thier so called religeon
4. Bearing some funny hausas' names etc.
If u are a yoruba man please desist in ur colarboration with the hausas' because they don't believe in u guys.yorubas' muslims are always targeted mostly in the north by thier so called hausas' muslims.
My yoruba friends, pls keep ur pride n support ur big bros in the south tnx
Re: Jonathan Will Occupy Aso Rock For 8 Years – Asari Dokubo by otele(m): 12:09am On Mar 04, 2012
klas:

^^^ I don't know whether you were responding to the post above yours. But the question is if the middle belt have led for 25 years compared to the core north of 12 years, why are we seeing them as victims of power rather than the holders of power?  Why do we feel we need them as allies or that they want us as allies? I use 'we' here in the context of all 'non core northerners'

Core north includes everyone above river benue with Islam.

Gowon is middle belt but he was used by the north to perpetrate the most ruinous ethnic cleansing in black Africa (until Rwanda). Today he goes about praying. . . . well, God will be the judge.

With regards to the igbos, by 1967 up till recently, most people were made to believe that igbos were the enemy. Today, ijaws have seen that if they have any friends in Nigeria, it's the Igbo. The xtians in the middle belt have also realized the igbos are not the problem.

Finally, I'm not really asking for allies. I'll rather this evil country repents and unites for peace and progress but I know that ain't gonna happen soon. So I'll sit on my sofa and watch it disintegrate. A house divided amongst itself shall not stand. So says the good book. D'you believe in this nightmare called Nigeria? Founded by lord lugard. Embedded with evil. Celebrated corruption. Even her pastors receive corruption money as tithes. A church builds a school that the poor can't afford. Pastors have private jets when thousands can hardly feed. Slapping people and boasting about it openly. World renowned criminals have religious titles, honorary doctorates and are respected bythe people. Ibori with all his evil can only be convicted by a British court. Universities always on strike, same for hospitals while children of the rich school abroad and the rich go to John Hopkins even for a headache. And yet the people worship these goats as heroes.

Do you really see a future in such a land? D'you expect any form of good govt in such a place? Nobody talks of the dead people killed regularly in the north since the 1950s. Where is justice? The good book says we cannot live in evil and grace abounds.

The corruption and evil bloodshed in Nigeria stinks to high heavens and the only ones who can't smell it are those in Nigeria. Bc of they do, they won't be askin for good govt for now, they will all rather bury their heads in shame and ask god for forgiveness.

40yrs after the civil war, yet ALL the injustice that led to the war are still existing. Even worsening. And nobody cares.

And someone needs to know why I feel this way  grin

Evil does not progresss, and this evil republic is set for destruction if Nigerians don't change.

Na me talk am cool
Re: Jonathan Will Occupy Aso Rock For 8 Years – Asari Dokubo by klas(m): 12:37am On Mar 04, 2012
^^^ I could see. Religion is now the determining factor. A tiv (benue) Muslim is more core north than a zuru (kebbi) Christian

You lumped so many things in the other part of your post but I could notice that the listed iniquities cut across all geo political zones, so how will the breaking of the country solve the problems?
Re: Jonathan Will Occupy Aso Rock For 8 Years – Asari Dokubo by GboyegaD(m): 12:57am On Mar 04, 2012
So funny but come to think of it, is Asari the populace who would go to the polls to vote? The guy is just a clown and Vanguard is the funniest for interviewing such a person.
Re: Jonathan Will Occupy Aso Rock For 8 Years – Asari Dokubo by Ufeolorun(m): 1:11am On Mar 04, 2012
What's middle-belt.You think Tivs who got emir or turbaned rulers would vote against Sokoto,I didn't realise how clueless and naïve Asari is but now I know.
Jonathan would have to deplete the reserve as usual to come back in 2015 and not through any silly sappy-alignment.

Dokubos' association of losers.lol!
Re: Jonathan Will Occupy Aso Rock For 8 Years – Asari Dokubo by surveycash(m): 1:29am On Mar 04, 2012
It's quite unfortunate the rate of ethnic tribalism here. Instead of wishing our leaders n country  bad let's do the reverse. Pray for them leaders. Pray for the country.
When last did u pray for Nigeria?
God Bless GEJ
God Bless Us
God Bless Nigeria
Re: Jonathan Will Occupy Aso Rock For 8 Years – Asari Dokubo by SailorXY: 1:38am On Mar 04, 2012
y not give GEJ a chance to fail first undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Jonathan Will Occupy Aso Rock For 8 Years – Asari Dokubo by fortran12: 1:40am On Mar 04, 2012
See all comments about whose turn it is to rule Nigeria, lots of Nigerians are tribal and until Nigerians put look past tribe and focus on qualities (no matter where the leader is from), they are going no where
Re: Jonathan Will Occupy Aso Rock For 8 Years – Asari Dokubo by otele(m): 1:43am On Mar 04, 2012
klas:

^^^ I could see. Religion is now the determining factor. A tiv (benue) Muslim is more core north than a zuru (kebbi) Christian

Exactly, the kebbi xtian is more likely to be targeted in a religious riot in Kano than a TiV Muslim.

You lumped so many things in the other part of your post but I could notice that the listed iniquities cut across all geo political zones, so how will the breaking of the country solve the problems?

Change will come from bottom up. We can't encourage corruption, glorify rich men with stolen wealth and expect good governance. Breaking up may help stem this steady tribal and religious riots. If boko haram have their sharia republic who would bother them with churches. They can use the Koran as their constitution and there'll be peace. But if we Nigerians have sense, we can build a great nation if we love each other. I saw a post herw in nairaland last yr where some goon said she doesn't care about the corpers killed after last election bc they are igbos. And she's not an outlier. It's the default feeling of many people. Someone had to educate her that her tribesman was also targeted. Deny this if you like but that is the kind of citizens you have in this country and the country is going nowhere cool
Re: Jonathan Will Occupy Aso Rock For 8 Years – Asari Dokubo by igboboy1(m): 2:13am On Mar 04, 2012
Ufeolorun:

What's middle-belt.You think Tivs who got emir or turbaned rulers would vote against Sokoto,I didn't realise how clueless and naïve Asari is but now I know.
Jonathan would have to deplete the reserve as usual to come back in 2015 and not through any silly sappy-alignment.

Dokubos' association of losers.lol!

Ah full circle. Now it makes sense.

No wonder Yoruba always dey follow their islamic brothers up north (after all 60% of Yorubas are muslims),

It was during a Yoruba that sharia came, Yoruba has always been playing side-kick to the abokis from buhari (idiagbon) to Abacha (Diya) and even june 3 shonekan was used to douse the electorate for full take over from the abokis again,

Definitel more dangerous than hausas are the boy boy (Yoruba)
Re: Jonathan Will Occupy Aso Rock For 8 Years – Asari Dokubo by aljharem(m): 2:23am On Mar 04, 2012
igbo boy:

Ah full circle. Now it makes sense.

No wonder Yoruba always dey follow their islamic brothers up north (after all 60% of Yorubas are muslims),

It was during a Yoruba that sharia came, Yoruba has always been playing side-kick to the abokis from buhari (idiagbon) to Abacha (Diya) and even june 3 shonekan was used to douse the electorate for full take over from the abokis again,

Definitel more dangerous than hausas are the boy boy (Yoruba)

Igbo people, when would you learn to shut up and observe just for once !!!

Haba, Asari did not even say anything about the SW or yorubas but you all are quick to start your ridiculing of the yorubas. Is it that you cannot measure up to them or what that gives you all this sort of insecurity ?

Call yorubas betrayers, cowards etc trying to make them fell inferior to you would only lead to your own demise.

Enff said.
Re: Jonathan Will Occupy Aso Rock For 8 Years – Asari Dokubo by Drunk: 3:23am On Mar 04, 2012
Another Drunk on the loose.
Re: Jonathan Will Occupy Aso Rock For 8 Years – Asari Dokubo by bashydemy(m): 3:42am On Mar 04, 2012
i think this guy is drunk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Athan Achonu Builds ?new Dubai? In Imo State: Says, ?we Have Funding For It / Why Senate Should Impeach GEJ – Melaye / NASS Crisis: Buhari Set To Meet Dogara, Gbajabiamila

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.