Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Mixture Of Perception Amongst The Igbos, Hausa And Yoruba Of Nigeria (video). - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mixture Of Perception Amongst The Igbos, Hausa And Yoruba Of Nigeria (video). (725 Views)

Ambode Visits Scene Of Hausa And Yoruba Fight Scene In Agiliti, Mile 12 - Photos / How A Cancer Of Corruption Kills Nigeria (Video With Documentary Evidence)- PBS / President Jonathan And Yoruba Oba's, Blessing Or Curse? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mixture Of Perception Amongst The Igbos, Hausa And Yoruba Of Nigeria (video). by phraoh(m): 11:14am On Mar 03, 2012
I wouldn't know if this is all stereotype or all true But lets all divide to unite.The mistake has been made since 1914 and we have to live with it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=AEEfNbB3f6A
Re: Mixture Of Perception Amongst The Igbos, Hausa And Yoruba Of Nigeria (video). by ACM10: 11:22am On Mar 03, 2012
P.S.: Pls tune in to Splash FM 105.5 Ibadan on saturday 10/03/12 from 10AM to 11AM for the live debate between Igbo and Yoruba intellectuals. I'm working to get the tape of today's debate and post it online for public consumption. People are being seriously miseducated on the events surrounding the war and its actors here on NL

(1) (Reply)

Implication Of Removal Of Fuel Subsidy On Nigerians / Jonathan's Government Of Committee By Committee For Committee / "How I Spent Six Years In The Jungle" Agonising Story Of A Kidnapped Victim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.