Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,777 members, 7,813,569 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

Peter Obi @ Fashola Inst Of Public Administration. Alahusa, Lagos State. Pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi @ Fashola Inst Of Public Administration. Alahusa, Lagos State. Pics (3801 Views)

Obasanjo's Adopted Son, Udoh Henry At His 79th Birthday In Ogun State.pics / Idoma People Welcome David Mark Today In Otukpo, Benue State(pics / Nigerian Troops Capture Alagarno In Borno State (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi @ Fashola Inst Of Public Administration. Alahusa, Lagos State. Pics by EkoIle1: 4:34am On Mar 04, 2012
We heard he was a good student,

Peter Obi Collecting Reading Textbook from BRF.

Re: Peter Obi @ Fashola Inst Of Public Administration. Alahusa, Lagos State. Pics by EkoIle1: 4:35am On Mar 04, 2012
Peter Obi receiving lecture,

Re: Peter Obi @ Fashola Inst Of Public Administration. Alahusa, Lagos State. Pics by EkoIle1: 4:36am On Mar 04, 2012
Peter Obi collecting reading materials,

Re: Peter Obi @ Fashola Inst Of Public Administration. Alahusa, Lagos State. Pics by EkoIle1: 4:38am On Mar 04, 2012
Peter Obi's Graduation Ceremony,

Re: Peter Obi @ Fashola Inst Of Public Administration. Alahusa, Lagos State. Pics by EkoIle1: 4:38am On Mar 04, 2012

Re: Peter Obi @ Fashola Inst Of Public Administration. Alahusa, Lagos State. Pics by bittyend(m): 6:00am On Mar 04, 2012
Ol boy, see as ibo man dey respect him senior.

Eko o ni baje o!!!
Re: Peter Obi @ Fashola Inst Of Public Administration. Alahusa, Lagos State. Pics by EkoIle1: 6:02am On Mar 04, 2012
Like I said, den no where to and bow down,

Levels dey,

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi @ Fashola Inst Of Public Administration. Alahusa, Lagos State. Pics by blacksta(m): 10:56am On Mar 04, 2012
Lol

What about picture of obi collecting cane from teacher

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi @ Fashola Inst Of Public Administration. Alahusa, Lagos State. Pics by Igwe9(m): 11:08am On Mar 04, 2012
some are making progress in life while some are on nl attracting curses to themselves sad
Re: Peter Obi @ Fashola Inst Of Public Administration. Alahusa, Lagos State. Pics by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 04, 2012
You guys just like poking fun at people. That meeting should be celebrated not mocked. You guys really need to draw the line somewhere. Its mere internet jest with no real world implications but sometimes the joke just isn't funny.
Re: Peter Obi @ Fashola Inst Of Public Administration. Alahusa, Lagos State. Pics by bashr8: 3:02pm On Mar 04, 2012
the op is a fool it was actually fashola that was collect reading materials on how to stopeating lagos state money and spend it wisely and also how to get rid of agberos and alayes harrasing people all over lagos. his second lesson was on how to conver lagos from a swamp and ghetto to a condusive enviroment for raising children, as big and congested as lagos is yet anambra got the largest market in the world, fashola was lectured on how to at least build the second largest market after onitsha, eko oni baje oo we know fashola wont dissapoint his masters in the east of niger.
Re: Peter Obi @ Fashola Inst Of Public Administration. Alahusa, Lagos State. Pics by EkoIle1: 3:45pm On Mar 04, 2012
Another Student @ Fashola Inst Of Public Administration. Alahusa, Lagos State. Pics.

Roshas Elewele Okorosha.

Okorosha receiving lecture from BRF.

Re: Peter Obi @ Fashola Inst Of Public Administration. Alahusa, Lagos State. Pics by EkoIle1: 3:47pm On Mar 04, 2012
Okorosha's fellow obedient student with hands behind his backs while answering training questions.

Re: Peter Obi @ Fashola Inst Of Public Administration. Alahusa, Lagos State. Pics by EkoIle1: 3:48pm On Mar 04, 2012
Okorosha getting one on one personal lecture in Public Administration 101.

Re: Peter Obi @ Fashola Inst Of Public Administration. Alahusa, Lagos State. Pics by EkoIle1: 3:49pm On Mar 04, 2012
Graduation ceremony.

Okorosha graduating from Fashola Inst Of Public Administration. Alahusa, Lagos State.

Re: Peter Obi @ Fashola Inst Of Public Administration. Alahusa, Lagos State. Pics by aljharem(m): 3:50pm On Mar 04, 2012
Eko Ile, what do you think you are doing

You defiantly do not represent Lagosian yorubas and the good people of SW. go back to your hole
Re: Peter Obi @ Fashola Inst Of Public Administration. Alahusa, Lagos State. Pics by Ngodigha1(m): 3:53pm On Mar 04, 2012
Eko ile a.k.a babapupa, you should be more concerned with Awori threat of deporting all the Yorugbas in Lagos. How about the Fulani threat of wiping out all the Yorugba farm lands. How about Yorugbas who commit suicide on daily basis.
Get a life.

Re: Peter Obi @ Fashola Inst Of Public Administration. Alahusa, Lagos State. Pics by Ngodigha1(m): 3:54pm On Mar 04, 2012
alj harem:

You defiantly do not represent Lagosian yorubas and the good people of SW. go back to your hole
Thank you alh, I wish you a happy sunday.
Re: Peter Obi @ Fashola Inst Of Public Administration. Alahusa, Lagos State. Pics by EkoIle1: 4:44pm On Mar 04, 2012
alj harem:

And who d'fuckkk are you? Dumm as//s/s with no Identity.

When was the last time I gave f/uckkkk about you and your sorry existence on NL? Crawl ban inside the slimy hole you came from.
Re: Peter Obi @ Fashola Inst Of Public Administration. Alahusa, Lagos State. Pics by Osiris212(f): 5:00pm On Mar 04, 2012
Alhaji's word is acceptable to you? Cane bastrado!

Ngodigha1:

Thank you alh, I wish you a happy sunday.
Re: Peter Obi @ Fashola Inst Of Public Administration. Alahusa, Lagos State. Pics by boneruns(m): 5:21pm On Mar 04, 2012
This paparrazi job is really making some people go crazy! Soon they will start taking snapshots and posting on NL when Fashola's going to the toilet and when he is phocking is wife.

Get help before you go out of hand! It's just an advice.
Re: Peter Obi @ Fashola Inst Of Public Administration. Alahusa, Lagos State. Pics by EkoIle1: 5:28pm On Mar 04, 2012
boneruns:

This paparrazi job is really making some people go crazy! Soon they will start taking snapshots and posting on NL when Fashola's going to the toilet and when he is phocking is wife.

Get help before you go out of hand! It's just an advice.

No need to tell us what they do in your village, keep your village activities to yourself.
Re: Peter Obi @ Fashola Inst Of Public Administration. Alahusa, Lagos State. Pics by boneruns(m): 5:45pm On Mar 04, 2012
Eko Ile:

No need to tell us what they do in your village, keep your village activities to yourself.
Mind you, i'm an advocate of Fash's acheivements and I can vouch he is the best governor in Nigeria. But yours' is getting out of hand. I only hope he is paying you, and he pays you well.
Re: Peter Obi @ Fashola Inst Of Public Administration. Alahusa, Lagos State. Pics by EkoIle1: 6:41pm On Mar 04, 2012
boneruns:

Mind you, i'm an advocate of Fash's acheivements and I can vouch he is the best governor in Nigeria. But yours' is getting out of hand. I only hope he is paying you, and he pays you well.

You are an advocate of Fashola, but you are still against seeing him acknolwleded for what you like about him? You are not making any sense.

You are an advocate of Fashola, but you want to see him going to the toilet and when he is phocking is wife?

Stop spewing senseless rubbish.

Like I said, no need to tell us what they do in your village, keep your village activities to yourself.
Re: Peter Obi @ Fashola Inst Of Public Administration. Alahusa, Lagos State. Pics by boneruns(m): 7:30pm On Mar 04, 2012
Eko Ile:

You are an advocate of Fashola, but you are still against seeing him acknolwleded for what you like about him? You are not making any sense.

You are an advocate of Fashola, but you want to see him going to the toilet and when he is phocking is wife?

Stop spewing senseless rubbish.

Like I said, no need to tell us what they do in your village, keep your village activities to yourself.

I wish you success in your paparrazi job.
Re: Peter Obi @ Fashola Inst Of Public Administration. Alahusa, Lagos State. Pics by EkoIle1: 7:32pm On Mar 04, 2012
boneruns:

I wish you success in your paparrazi job.

Ode, paparrazi take pictures, I don't

Now, kindly get your rubbish out of here,
Re: Peter Obi @ Fashola Inst Of Public Administration. Alahusa, Lagos State. Pics by ojogbontomoye: 7:35pm On Mar 04, 2012
^^^

Semantics.

Take vs. post : na the same thingy.

Hope you are teaching your kids how to a/s/s/l/i/c/k? May they be greater than you.
Re: Peter Obi @ Fashola Inst Of Public Administration. Alahusa, Lagos State. Pics by EkoIle1: 7:46pm On Mar 04, 2012
ojogbontomoye:

^^^

Semantics.

Take vs. post : na the same thingy.

Hope you are teaching your kids how to a/s/s/l/i/c/k? May they be greater than you.

Olodo illiterate, go study your words and definitions.

Even sef, why is what I do on NL killing you and making you swear at another person?

Back to sender and the rest of your family,
Re: Peter Obi @ Fashola Inst Of Public Administration. Alahusa, Lagos State. Pics by ojogbontomoye: 7:53pm On Mar 04, 2012
Eko Ile:

Olodo illiterate, go study your words and definitions.

Even sef, why is what I do on NL killing you and making you swear at another person?

Back to sender and the rest of your family,

I wish you could say that to my face, and see me scatter your teeth with my left hook. Bloody internet gangster oshi.
Re: Peter Obi @ Fashola Inst Of Public Administration. Alahusa, Lagos State. Pics by EkoIle1: 8:10pm On Mar 04, 2012
ojogbontomoye:

I wish you could say that to my face, and see me scatter your teeth with my left hook. Bloody internet gangster oshi.

Oloshi, ko ni a fun with all that rubbish, and like I said, back to sender including the rest of your family.
Re: Peter Obi @ Fashola Inst Of Public Administration. Alahusa, Lagos State. Pics by Nobody: 8:19pm On Mar 04, 2012
fool
Re: Peter Obi @ Fashola Inst Of Public Administration. Alahusa, Lagos State. Pics by EkoIle1: 8:21pm On Mar 04, 2012
^^^^Back to sender.

(1) (2) (Reply)

List Of Nigeria's Most Corrupt Men Ever (add Yours If You Can Remember) / Igbos Living In North Flee To Cameroon For Safety From Boko Haram Violence / Download A Copy Of Buhari Manifestos-pdf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.