Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

How Reliable Is Kia? - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How Reliable Is Kia? (33878 Views)

Is Kia Rio A Good Car? / How Reliable Are Hyundai Vehicles? / Is Kia Rio A Good Car? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Reliable Is Kia? by chelseabmw(m): 12:23am On Sep 05, 2010
^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thats a bad buy
Re: How Reliable Is Kia? by Nobody: 9:25am On Sep 08, 2010
2010 Kia Forte

Price: $14,695 - $18,195
Body Style: Sedan
Replacing the Spectra and Spectra5, this new duo are a compact sedan and a two-door coupe. They share a platform, including a strut front suspension and torsion-beam rear axle. Forte SX sedan has sport-tuned suspension to make it a four-door match of the Koup. A Fuel Economy Pack

Sum Up: Toyota and honda should be worried.
Re: How Reliable Is Kia? by bdman: 9:50am On Sep 13, 2011
na bad yeye motor kai kai
Re: How Reliable Is Kia? by ice234: 2:37pm On Sep 15, 2011
abeg allow this trend die na, its a year old
Re: How Reliable Is Kia? by Alfy2: 8:25am On Nov 22, 2011
@nwando

This thread is pretty old, but I just stumbled on it and feel the dire need to reply. I have used and still use a Kia Magentis (Optima), and can tell you with eyes closed that it is the most relaible of the five car brands I have driven in the last decade. I have not changed any car part for over a year and all I do is service (oil and filter change). I have driven this car all the way from Lagos, through the rough Lagos-Shagamu Expway, with no sad tales. The suspensions are good, the AC is perfect and the sound system is breezily good. Give the Kia a break man! I recommend it, especially the imported brands over and over again!
Re: How Reliable Is Kia? by phinter: 5:55pm On Dec 16, 2015
Well said A lot of people don't do research on cars sadly. If they did they would know better.
Re: How Reliable Is Kia? by cori908: 6:41am On Aug 02, 2022
Kia is pretty good as for me, I had Kia Rio as my first car and I was 100% happy with it. I saved the contacts of Kia customer support center here https://kia-motors-finance.pissedconsumer.com/customer-service.html , probably someone will find this info useful, these guys helped me out many times.
Re: How Reliable Is Kia? by Babawee: 1:51pm On Aug 11, 2022
What advice do u have for a new buyer of second used Kia Rio manual 2012 model
Re: How Reliable Is Kia? by shigoawesu(m): 10:26am On Aug 12, 2022
adechuks:

Well, first of all, my friend Viperman sells cars (tokunbos mostly). That may not be his reason for the post though. but you can forgive his bias.
The Yaris is also a great product and it goes for about 2.3m.
Rio is between 1.2-1.4m . Not sure exactly how much.

Are those prices for toks?
Re: How Reliable Is Kia? by shigoawesu(m): 10:46am On Aug 12, 2022
viperman:

Some frankies has stated.

ratings are over 10.

Second hand value = 2
Durability = 2
Balance = 4

Infact, don't buy it my sister. My Boss' wife uses tha rio of a car, and the maintenance is a horrendous experience. For instance, you want to replace an ordinary side-mirror, they have to import it from their korea office. Their parts are not in the market; even if they are, they wont be much. You'll need a microscope to find them in the market.
Just focus on the toyota yaris, nissan Tiida or any other nice car.

By the way, you complain of not having a good enough lump-sum to finance the purchase of the vehicle urself.
I ask, how much do you presently have on your own?
if you dont want to answer here, you can respond via email : lexfrosty @ yahoo.com

They said you sell Car
I need small Car for hauling
Do you have any of the following and their prices
Honda Civic 05
Honda City
Yaris
Do you have
Re: How Reliable Is Kia? by vivalavida(m): 10:43am On Aug 13, 2022
shigoawesu:

Are those prices for toks?

What u quoted was a reply made 12 years ago.
That can't be the price now.
Use jiji to guide yourself
Re: How Reliable Is Kia? by shigoawesu(m): 1:38pm On Aug 13, 2022
vivalavida:

What u quoted was a reply made 12 years ago.
That can't be the price now.
Use jiji to guide yourself

I later realised
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

3 Facts About Vehicle Window Tint Permit In Nigeria / 7 Fuel-efficient Cars To Buy / 2016 Mercedes-Benz S550: A Review Of Olowo Eko, Oba Akinolu's Official Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.